Forced growth

DeputyDawg

Just published my lame attempt at a story. Think this one is lamer.   Give me some credit, they are the first ones I have ever written

I have a very VIVID muscle imagination, just not good at putting it into words. Hope you like:

Two guys living together (roommates, BF doesn’t matter):

Jeff is a good-looking guy but super scrawny with zero muscle on him and 

David, a freak of MUSCLE size and strength always looking to get even bigger.

David is always showing off at the house and gym – wearing very little flexing all the time to anyone and everyone. He often shows his strength, loading every plate on the bar and lifting with ease just to see the reaction on people's faces.

David does this at home too, which Jeff “tolerates” but is disgusted by it.  Jeff constantly makes fun of David calling him a freak and gross – which of course David LOVES to hear as it feeds his ego.

David is always asking Jeff why he doesn’t come to the gym with him, work out, and get bigger like him.  Jeff always replies that he has no interest in looking like the disgusting freak that Jeff is. He thinks David showing off is pure narcissistic.

David just keeps after him to join him in his quest for muscle size strength and growth. But Jeff always refuses.

After some time of this, David just doesn’t agree with Jeff’s decision and no longer respects it. He wants Jeff to share in the same size and strength he has.   One day they got into a heated argument about it.

Finally, David can’t stand it anymore. He easily pins Jeff against the wall. Jeff starts to yell and struggle demanding to know what the Fuck is going on.  David states he is done with Jeff being a puny weakling.   But I don’t want to be like you David and how are you going to make me?  Just then, David pulls out a can from his shirt – the label just says Spinach. David squeezes the metal can easily forcing the lid to open.  With Jeff attempting to struggle (as IF he could resist the size and strength of David),  David forces Jeff to swallow a can of spinach and lets go of Jeff.

Jeff, in a daze, is like what the fuck was that for. David replied you will see.

Moments later Jeff's clothes start getting tight. He starts to panic as the feeling gets more intense.  Then his clothes just start bursting open.  Jeff is starting to grow BIG.  What the fuck did you do to me Jeff demands adding I told you I don’t want to be like you.

After the transformation is complete, Jeff happens to see himself in the mirror.  His anger is very quickly replaced by pleasure and arousal.  Jeff is like WOW that’s me?  Those muscles are mine as he does some flexing.   You like David adds,  YES Jeff replies. Why did I resist this – look at me I’m huge.  Jeff moves over to the gym area of the house where David has some heavy weights.  He lifts the bar without any effort. ‘

Just then Jeff feels a stir and pain in his pants.  Not only has his cock grown but it is FULL of cum which apparently needs to be drained NOW and fills up a nearby bucket

Holy FUCK Man, thanks, David.  Now I get what you meant and why you did this followed by can I have more spinach?

Let's go to the gym and show off for those puny bastards.  As they leave the house, Jeff wants to test his strength a bit.  He grabs the truck with one hand and lifts it off the ground.  The smile on his face was beaming with pleasure.

They lived happily ever after J

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...