Muscle theft at the gym (Part I and II)

DeputyDawg

13 minutes ago, werewolfz87 said:

It a bummer when text are same color as background. Hard to read. 

SORRY.. i will try to fix.. NEW to posting here, 

20 hours ago, hungryboy said:

Great start. It would be nice to see Brad outgrowing the first BB by far and coming back to fuck him good, showing his new godly size.

GOOD idea OR how Brad comes back and is the new big man on campus at the gym getting all the attention and the other guy is the srcrawny weakling

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Great story! Muscle theft is one of the hottest themes for muscle growth stories. I would love to see a continuation!

SUPER new to writing and not very good. Any thoughts on where to go with this

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the ideas mentioned before about him showing back up at the original gym, and he is now much larger than the first bodybuilder he drained. However, the bodybuilder could now be so attracted to him as the bigger man that he lets him suck him off more and more, which of course just increases the size difference between them. 

He could go to a bodybuilding or powerlifting competition. That would be like a candy store for him! I'm sure there are lots of other great things that I am not thinking of, but however you continue it will be great I'm sure!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1