Getting my groove back

himbologist

Hey comrades - this is a true story I posted to Reddit a while ago. Really, it's a combination of two different encounters I had with this guy, but it makes more sense narratively as a single story. This might not be a traditional muscle growth story, more a locker room-y account of a somewhat vanilla hook up with a very muscular guy - but if that sounds appealing, read on, and I hope you enjoy it. :)

A little about me, I’m a top, slim/average build and pretty nerdy lol, but I have a big fetish for muscle. Bigger the better, imo. While I think I’m quite average looking, I have a pretty nice cock and think I’m pretty skilled in the bedroom, so I’ve been blessed to be able to hit above my weight class frequently, so to speak. 😋

My ex was a bodybuilder and he was the first guy I’d been with who was truly stacked in the way I fantasize about. Won’t get into all the details but after being with him, getting to fuck a guy who could compare to him in that department felt unlikely. I’d kind of relegated my fantasies of getting to truly worship a muscle bottom, built to take my dick and give me pleasure, to just that, a fantasy.

Since being with my ex I’ve worked w a sex therapist who’s helped me integrate my kinks into my sex life more and be less ashamed of them, and overall I think this has made me a lot more confident and direct when encountering guys, which I think helped me a lot with meeting this guy, J.

J is 5’9”, about 230 lbs of pure muscle, and super handsome too. I’m not sure if he’s on gear or not, but his proportions are just crazy - massive, HARD biceps, beautiful solid pecs, and just the bounciest, muscly bubble butt with a perfect, tight hole. His dick is picture perfect, even nicer than mine, and I guess he normally tops when with his husband but really enjoys bottoming on the side. We met on Scruff. I’ve been able to meet up with him twice now but I’ll just describe the first one.

I got inside the house, which he’s currently renovating, and he already had his shirt off. I was so distracted by how perfect his body was and was being my usual awkward self at first lol, but luckily he had some weed so we smoked a bit and I got in the mood fast. We embraced and I got hard so fast from getting to touch his back, and he was an incredible kisser. I started squeezing his arms a lot and he figured out pretty fast that I wanted him to flex for me. He put on an amazing show that I hadn’t gotten to enjoy since being with my ex. He seemed to enjoy me ordering him around and telling him what to flex 🥵 god I’m getting hard again writing this lmao...

He wasn’t strictly submissive though (although that can be very hot). He took me by surprise when he took my head while I was kissing his biceps and shoved it right into his armpit. I’d never smelled an armpit, um, intentionally before, and didn’t know if I would like it...I don’t even know how to describe the smell. Spicy, natural, not stinky at all, just perfect. I moaned so loud when I took his scent in and it was like something came over me. I felt this very dominant, confident part of myself come alive. I had this absolute stud in front of me ready to take my dick, and I was gonna make sure I made a lasting impression.

I pulled his pants off and saw his dick, and to be honest, sucking dick does not make me horny and I usually only do it when prompted (and I also don’t think I’m good at it lol), but I had to put it in my mouth. I got it wet for him but when I looked up I saw him eyeing me working my own dick, and so I quickly ordered him to kneel before the bed and suck mine.

He was incredible. Just the most perfect lips and a gorgeous, soft beard, it felt so good against my dick, and I got to admire his perfect shoulders and traps while he deep throated me. I let him enjoy himself for a while before I ordered him to get on the bed and let me eat his ass.

I’m very good at eating ass. It’s my specialty and I know it. I put a lot of effort into it and worship the whole thing with my hands and mouth. I can say with certainty that this is the best rimjob I’ve ever given. I eventually found an angle where I could keep breathing through my nose while I fucked him with my tongue, and I could hear from his reactions that he liked the relentless approach. I spanked it, bit it, had him shake it for me...I probably spent like 15 or 20 minutes back there. Said it was the best he’s ever had ☺️

Eventually I lube up and we agreed to fuck raw since we both had only been w our partners since last tested and are on prep. He said he was nervous since he doesn’t take dick a lot and mine’s pretty girthy. I figured my rimming would probably help, but I wasn’t expecting what I got: he opened up for me so beautifully I almost cried lol. I actually had him face to face at this point (my preference) and I got so horny watching this huge stud start whimpering and begging me to rail him. He was so surprised at how well he was taking me. I started fucking him slowly and asked if his nipples are sensitive. He said they weren’t but that I could definitely suck on them. I had him flex his chest for me while I fucked him missionary and worked his nipples, and he said it felt amazing, that no one had done it like that before. The encouragement got me so horny, so I pushed his legs further back and started drilling him as hard as I could, and he just went crazy. He put his arms above his head and I got a whif of those perfect pits again, and he flexed his arms more while he kept moaning and begging for my load, and...yeah I came haha. But luckily I hadn’t came all day and was happy to give him a second load.

We chilled for ten minutes and smoked again, then he blew me and flexed to get me hard again, and before I knew it I was inside him again. I knew it would be harder to cum this time so I really started hitting those pits like they were poppers, and we started getting verbal in a way I’d never tried before. I asked if he liked daddy’s big dick inside him and he said yes, that he was just a muscled up slut and all he wanted was to earn my load 😳 I demanded he flex his biceps as hard as he could and I used them as leverage while I pumped another load into him.

I wasn’t sure if he would want to cum, but he stayed hard the whole time and after I came he kept me inside him. He asked me to suck his nipples again and he got himself off. The sight of his load all over that perfectly built body is something I’m never gonna forget. We’re definitely meeting up again soon and I’m just so happy...I feel like I have my confidence back.

Until next time, J.

• Like 10