Armstrong by name.... (Part 1)

Shelby

Hey everyone - wanted to try my hand at writing, no growth in this chapter - setting the scene and introducing our main character.  Comments and feedback here or via DMs.

Dan, well he felt more like a Daniel to be honest, stood in front of the mirror.  He was definitely the runt of his family.  His dad and two brothers were all like him 6ft+.  Granted they had the same blond to dirty blond hair, great skin and the bluest eyes.  But that was where the family resemblance ended.  His father – Peter and brothers Luke and Liam were all closer to 6ft 5 then 6ft and were jacked.   It almost seemed as if they only had to look at a weight to get a pump on and the girls certainly appreciated their hard work at the gym, they were rarely single…. Dan meanwhile had a more classic swimmers, or if we are being honest, a twink build.  He envied his brothers, their casual size and confidence. 

As he stood checking out his body Daniels hand ran over the small, raised bumps forming his abs “I guess I may not be big like the L’s but at least I am defined” He had a slightly wistful laugh as flexed his 14” biceps.  His chest, a rather flat 37” was not large enough to bounce as he had seen his brothers do.  At 140lbs he was just on the right side of on weight, a few lbs less and he was underweight according to that BMS thing they did at work.

His hands drifted to his cock – while not exactly as big as his brothers, he was bigger then average.  Cupping his 5” soft bulge it started to thicken quickly hitting 7.5 by 6.  This was nothing new, well ok it was… he was an average guy but the last week or so he had been running horny.  Ok he was 22 and not had finished puberty topping out at 6ft and 1.2 an inch, but he was jerking off 5 or 6 times a day “Way more then even when he was a horny teen and with much more intense orgasms.

“You know what” Daniel talked aloud to himself, certain his flatmate, Adam, could not hear him.  “Maybe it’s time I joined a gym, put some of this excess energy to good use, who knows I might even finally gain a smidge of muscle” He grabbed his phone and found a gym, it was one of those 24 hr chain gyms but that was ok.  It was a weekend and the app showed it was quiet – but then what do you expect at 5AM on a Sunday morning.

Daniel went over to his wardrobe, grabbing a t-shirt and some joggers before heading out.  He had a large causal selection of clothes, his employers’ “Connections” – a call centre handling calls for other companies deciding post covid their staff did not have to wear shirts and ties anymore.    

A conscientious flatmate, he snuck out quietly, not wanting to disturb Adam Brennen.  Adam was friendly enough but did some odd shift work at his own work “Gene-u-Tech” he was a few years old then Daniel – 24 and was a researcher there.  He came and went at odd hours.  Still, he paid his bills on time, was not precious about his food if Daniel used some of his milk.  Yeah, Adam was ok.  The door to his room was shut with the sound of Adam’s snoring slightly filtering out. 

Daniel grabbed his trainers and snuck out, careful not to make any loud noises.  Before leaving the flat, he scribbled a quick note on the whiteboard by the door “Gone to gym – will bring back some milk on way home – text me if you want anything from the shops”.

Normally, thanks to living in a large town, Daniel would have driven to the gym, but he figured it was only 20 minutes’ walk and petrol had been getting pricey lately.  So, he decided to warm up a little with a light jog.  He made his way to the gym enjoying the British summer sunshine.  Arriving at the gym he used the PIN from the app to get in. 

While 24 hours, the gym did not have staff all the time, but it was at least open.  Costing £20 per month was a damn sight better then the other 24 hour gym at £70 per month.  His gym – Fresh – may not have all the shiny expensive equipment but it was close by and cheap.  Of course, you get what you pay for but right now Daniel was good with cheap and cheerful, he just wished the neon green was not quite to garish.

He walked past a wall of attractive Personal Trainers photos. All wearing tight t-shirts showing off their pecs, all promising to help you “maximize your gains” and “reach your full potential” Daniel gave a little chuckle as he lingered on one of them “oh yeah, he works here…”

Licking his lips Daniel remembered seeing Nathan a former Connections cell centre monkey like him had left a few months ago to work full time as a PT.  They were nodding acquaintances Nathan was, thanks to his Insta a frequent guest star in Daniel’s wank sessions.  In fact, as he looked at the pic, Daniel had to reach down and adjust “damn gotta work off some of this energy…”

Dispute not having ever really been interested in working out, thanks to his father and brothers Daniel knew his way around a gym.  Hell, his dad, a single parent, practically raised his sons in the small gym he owned back home.  Grabbing some weights 6Kgs, Daniel headed over to the bench to start to grind out some reps as he began chest flys…. “Hey this feels quite good” he sat up having completed a set of 10 reps... absentmindedly rubbing his pecs…

Meanwhile, back at the flat Adam smiled as he saw the note – he had heard Daniel leave and made a note of the time.  He had noticed the increased noises from Daniels room, the walls were not that thin after all.  “I was wondering when he would start working out.  Guessing his testosterone levels are spiking nicely. The formula is working…”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2

Can’t wait to see Daniel grow into a massive beast! I’m definitely liking where this story seems to be heading.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 2:09 AM, Shelby said:

Guessing his testosterone levels are spiking nicely. The formula is working…”

Ohhhhhhhhhh! The twist!

12 hours ago, MaritimeMuscle said:

I hope you continue this story.  It’s good! 

It has been continued, but is unfortunately in a separate post: