ScottishBodybuilder92

This is a continuation of Ursula's defeat in the Little Mermaid. If someone else got the trident after her...

Ursula, the sea witch and I had made a deal where I got the body of my dreams in exchange for a deal. Sadly being young and naive, she tricked me and I became her prisoner after I couldn't hold up my end of the bargain. I  lost not only my amazing physique she'd gifted me but any resemblance of my merman form.

However, as she was defeated by Ariel and Eric I felt myself turn back in to a merman. No longer the hunk she had made me thoughy but back in to my original stick thin form. At least I was free now, however back to being the frailest creature under the sea. I bet even the crab had most strength than me. The I saw it... the trident...

Ariel's fathers all powerful trident that had allowed Ursula to grow in to a giant, that could rule the sea and everyone in it. It was falling back down to it's owner... but I couldn't have that. King Triton who had the powers of a God at his disposal and refused to help me.

"Your natural form was the way nature intended you to be" he had said to me. 

Well maybe he shouldn't be the one making those decisions. 

I decided then and there to go for it. I kicked my fins as hard as I could swimming towards it, Triton still hadn't noticed me going, that gave me a head start but it was falling towards it's previous owner. As I was getting closer I saw him turn up to see me.

"Nooooooo!" He cried. "I will not put the ocean in to jeprody again"

And with that he started swimming towards it. His powerful physique(nature intended, yea right) and strong fins were helping him catch up to me... but I was closer. I pushed as hard as I could, feeling him gaining on me but there it was right in front of me. I reached out, wrapped my fingers round it and it was mine! 

I felt the power at my finger tips - damn. And to think I only wanted to be physically powerful. 

Snapping back to reality, Triton was almost upon me. He could still rugby tackle it out of my hands as he was far physically superior... at least for now.

I whipped round and point the trident at him and froze him in the spot. His face screwed with anger and shock. 

I grinned. "Sorry old man. It's my ocean now"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

Triton was still frozen. Ariel had swam down to check her father was OK and she saw me holding the Trident.

"Jon, what are you doing" she cried.

"Reshaping the order of things down here. Then reshaping myself... and maybe even reshape that prince of yours. He's cute... but could use a bit more beef"

"Leave Eric out of this! We're in love!"

"Ah yes,  that 3 day courtship where you didn't have a single conversation. Things must have gotten deep"

"You won't get away with this! People know my father is the true King of the sea. They won't accept you!"

"That's true... but maybe I'll have to change what they know..."

"What do you..."

She was silenced as I used to power of the trident to change the memory of everyone under the sea. Forgetting all about Triton and his royal children. To them now, they were just ordinary menfolk. 

Ariel and her father forgot their status too, Ariel forgot about her prince. No one had any recollection of anyone ever owning the trident except me.

I had been their benevolent God as long as they remembered. They knew I hadn't yet found a merman to be crowned Prince to rule along side me. But I was open to people applying... 

Triton unfroze, Ariel looked confused

"Your grace! Apologies I didn't know you were out here for a swim. Father and I were just out for the day"

"Not a problem" I grinned. "I'm heading back to my palace" My Palace, I thought. "Join me, I wish to make a proclamation. And Triton I wish for you to stand beside me as I do"

"Of course, your grace. What do you need-"

"You'll see," I said. "Come, let us go"

Waving the trident, I teleported us back to the Palace courtyard. I had already used to the trident to make everyone come out and join us. 

"My people" I claimed. Floating before them. "I have been a great leader to you have I not!"

The crowd cheered.

"And you know I do not like dishonesty,"  I said, the crowd looking more nervous.

"I need 3 male volunteers. To answer some questions"

No one moved. No one wanted to be the ones to answer... in case the displeased me. They knew I was a kind leader. But they also knew what I could do if I was angry.

"No one... disappointing..." I said, the trident glowing red.

"I'll do it!" cried a young man, from the crowd. "I'm happy to serve the King!"

"Fantastic." I replied. "A brave soul, and a handsome one" and I wasn't lying. Tanned skin, black hair, lean body. Not big but fit.

"Your grace is too kind!" He replied, smiling nervously. 

"I can be, to those who have my thanks." I said, nodding to him. "Now I need two others to be brave like this man. I promise if you answer truthfully, you will have my thanks and be rewarded"

At the mention of a reward, a few more men put their hands up. I picked an older man and a middle aged bodybuilder to join me.

"Now,  I want the truth out of you. So I know what changes I can make. Firstly, what do you think of me as a ruler!"

"Amazing"

"Kind"

"Powerful" 

It was true. They knew it and were happy to praise me with it.

"Good." Now turning to Triton I asked. "What do you think of this man's physique?. You!" I said pointing at the older man.

"Erm. Its not that I'm in to men, but he has an absolutely phenomenal amount of size. Anyone would be lucky to have a body like that."

"He does indeed." I said, nodding. 

I put a hand on his humongous pec "This chest alone must be 60 inches." 

Triton looked happy with the attention

"And the fact it tapers down to such a small defined waist". I ran my fingers down each bump. Envious of this perfect form but knowing I had his powers. I could have this body if I wanted.

"Thank you for your honesty." I said turning back to the old man "A reward as promised"

I pointed the trident at the man, year slipped off him. His skin tightened, he looked rejuvenated. Back to a man in his 30s.

The crowd cheered. He looked so happy. 

"You may go"

The other two turned to me looking more comfortable now. The bodybuilder particularly eager to help now as saw the rewards were real.

"OK now you two. We've established Triton looks incredible. But what do you think of me. Physically." 

They both stopped. Looking at each other, wondering how to answer. I knew what they were thinking. Either they'd have to lie or insult me. The bodybuilder spoke first.

"Of course you look great! Youre exactly the type of guy I'd go for!"

"Yes!" Interjected Triton eagerly. "You're what we all strive to be like physically"

I stared at them, blank. Then turned to the first man who'd volunteered.

"And you?"

He paused. Then looked me dead in the eye. "While I dont think you're unattractive... in the face. I used to have a body like yours. It's not something I desire. I always wanted to be big like those two. And though I put on some muscle. I know I'll never be huge but I also know I never want to be skinny again so I'm sorry. But your body just isn't something I think is attractive."

The crowd stood speechless, in shock and terror.

I floated over to him. "Thank you. For being honest."

He looked shocked. The other two looked shocked. 

"I said I would reward honestly. And you two." I said turning to Triton and the bodybuilder. "What do you think I do with liars?"

"No! We're not lying. I'm sure anyone would want to look like you!"

"Is that so? Funny how me and this man think it would be better to be large and muscular. And that you two powerhouses think it would be better to be skin and bone."

They stared. Not knowing what to say now.

"Well maybe it's time to give everyone what they want!" I said menacingly. The trident glowing. 

"No!" They cried, realising what was about to happen. But it was too late. A beam of light shot from the trident, capturing all 4 of us in it. 

The two large men began shrinking and waves began flowing towards me and the first man. I felt for the first time in my life, my chest push out further than my waist. Speaking of my waist. It remains small but began defining itself. Bumps appearing on it. I looked at Triton and saw his go flatter.

My arms were swelling. Bigger, lines of definition appearing between them and the shoulders which themselves were getting rounder and rounder.

I looked over at the other growing man. He already had the shape so he was just swelling up. Larger than me. Going from a fitness physique to rugby player. Huge pecs sagging down. Close to what Triton had before

Because he started bigger he was bigger than me. I decided he'd been rewarded enough. I pushed him out of the beam of light. The other men now about half their size looked hopeful they could still retain some of their muscles.

"Oh no. You're still way to big. You said the ideal form was my frail body. I can't stop until I've given you your reward... for being honest..." 

"I lied!" cried the former bodybuilder. His physique still shrinking as continued growing.

"Me too." Moaned Triton. "Your body before was nothing. Your body now though.  Every man will be even more envious of you than they were before."

"You think?" I said. Pausing the transference. "You don't think I'd look even better bigger? I'm not as big as you started at?"

The men didn't know what to say, until the bodybuilder hung his head and whimpered.

"I can't lie to you again. I've always believed bigger is better. If you got even bigger your body would be that of a God, which you are. So it's only fitting. I just wish you could do it without taking more from me."

I stopped. Looking at the sad former bodybuilder. He and Triton now looked like high school athletes. There was more I could take. 

"You're right. I would look better bigger. But."

He looked up, hopeful yet terrified.

"Since we're being honest. You wouldn't look better smaller."

"You're right of course. I can go now and rebuild. Get a body like yours again if you let me."

"I think I will." He smiled. "But you'll never get a body like mine. Even if you grow back to bodybuilder size. Because by then. Who knows how big I'll have made myself."

"Of course my King-"

"King? I believe you said God earlier. That seems more fitting don't you think."

"Of course, God. Thank you!"

"Now go both of you."

I turned back to the crowd who were in shock after the events that had just transpired.

"Now I've made an example of what happens when there's distrust or dishonesty in my kingdom."

They nodded in agreement. I turned back to the first man.

"Come here." 

He swam forward nervously. Looking fearful that all that something bad was going to happen to him now.

"Flex your arms for the crowd... and me." 

He did as he was told. More out of fear that pride.

The crowd cheered. He looked surprised but embraced it. Tensing his bulging arms.

"This is what happens if you're honest with me. Treat me like I should be treated. This young man is an example of your rewards. This. And so much more."

More cheering from the crowd, still looking tense but happy we were back on positive note.

"Now go, I've made my points. And taken steps towards looking like the God you all deserve."

The first man began to move away as well.

"Not you. You come with me."

And with that, the fear reappeared in his eyes. But also a sense of excitement.

• Like 19

• 3 weeks later...

As we moved in to a private room I conjured large mirror so I could see my handiwork. I ran my hands down the abs that felt like bumps along my stomach. I moved my hand back up to the nicely formed pecs that purtruded out above them, blocking the abs from view as I looked down.

Then, trident still in my right hand, I flexed my left that had grown a respectable peak now. 

"What do you think then?" I asked.

"I know you like honesty so... a vast improvement. And you're only going to get better."

"Oh you think?"

"Well, you have all the power in the world. If I had that kind of power I'd..." He stopped himself. Looking like he felt he might have over spoke.

"You'd have what?" I asked hungrily. Knowing what I suspected was right. This man and me had similar desires. "Go on, I want to know!"

"I'd be a God. I mean, I know you already are a God but I'd look like one too! I'd tower over the subjects, having a physique as strong as my powers!" He cried, finally looking happy he was able to share his deepest desires with someone.

"Well..." I said slowly. "That does sound enticing."

He nodded eagerly.

"But sadly you will never have a God's power like me. There can only be one God of the sea."

His face fell a bit looking resigned "Of course your excellency, I'd never dream of trying to take your place. It's just a fantasy for me."

"That being said..." He looked up at me, intrigue and longing once again spreading across his face. "That doesn't mean you can't look like a God!"

I summoned the powers of the trident trident hit him with a powerful beam.

"Ohhh yesssssss!" He cried, feeling power surging through every body part. He began to swell up. His well rounded pecs getting even larger, stretching further and further out. His shoulders were getting so big and defining the shape of his upper body. The biceps were shooting up in size hitting 20 inchs.. 21, 22... He was gaining a physique that the bodybuilder would have dreamed of... only this body would never be attainable through normal means. 

Then he started growing taller. Over 6 ft and nearing 7. His muscles remaining hugely in proportion as he swelled up until he finally was over 8ft in height.

"Oh my God!" He cried. "Look at me."

"You know what though," I said, looking at the fin attached to the hulking man." It's a shame the lower half doesn't have any muscle.... what would you say to having some muscular legs."

He paused. "Like become human? But I love my life down here... I mean yes, colossal thighs are hot but I'd have to go live on land and I'm not sure I want that."

"Well. What if you didn't. I can allow you to stay under the water but look human. Be all muscle. Even more than you are now."

He looked back at me. The hesitation turned to eagerness once again.

"Do it." 

With a wave of the trident. Once again, his fin began turning in to a large pair of legs. Popping out and his thighs growing larger and larger until the matched the test of his goliath 8ft plus frame. Obviously I made his well endowed with buns of steel. 

I smiled at my handiwork. "Well, what do you think."

He grinned flexing his humongous biceps and towering over me, "You might be the God, but I think these deserve some worship..."

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, sexyscottishboy said:

As we moved in to a private room I conjured large mirror so I could see my handiwork. I ran my hands down the abs that felt like bumps along my stomach. I moved my hand back up to the nicely formed pecs that purtruded out above them, blocking the abs from view as I looked down.

Then, trident still in my right hand, I flexed my left that had grown a respectable peak now. 

"What do you think then?" I asked.

"I know you like honesty so... a vast improvement. And you're only going to get better."

"Oh you think?"

"Well, you have all the power in the world. If I had that kind of power I'd..." He stopped himself. Looking like he felt he might have over spoke.

"You'd have what?" I asked hungrily. Knowing what I suspected was right. This man and me had similar desires. "Go on, I want to know!"

"I'd be a God. I mean, I know you already are a God but I'd look like one too! I'd tower over the subjects, having a physique as strong as my powers!" He cried, finally looking happy he was able to share his deepest desires with someone.

"Well..." I said slowly. "That does sound enticing."

He nodded eagerly.

"But sadly you will never have a God's power like me. There can only be one God of the sea."

His face fell a bit looking resigned "Of course your excellency, I'd never dream of trying to take your place. It's just a fantasy for me."

"That being said..." He looked up at me, intrigue and longing once again spreading across his face. "That doesn't mean you can't look like a God!"

I summoned the powers of the trident trident hit him with a powerful beam.

"Ohhh yesssssss!" He cried, feeling power surging through every body part. He began to swell up. His well rounded pecs getting even larger, stretching further and further out. His shoulders were getting so big and defining the shape of his upper body. The biceps were shooting up in size hitting 20 inchs.. 21, 22... He was gaining a physique that the bodybuilder would have dreamed of... only this body would never be attainable through normal means. 

Then he started growing taller. Over 6 ft and nearing 7. His muscles remaining hugely in proportion as he swelled up until he finally was over 8ft in height.

"Oh my God!" He cried. "Look at me."

"You know what though," I said, looking at the fin attached to the hulking man." It's a shame the lower half doesn't have any muscle.... what would you say to having some muscular legs."

He paused. "Like become human? But I love my life down here... I mean yes, colossal thighs are hot but I'd have to go live on land and I'm not sure I want that."

"Well. What if you didn't. I can allow you to stay under the water but look human. Be all muscle. Even more than you are now."

He looked back at me. The hesitation turned to eagerness once again.

"Do it." 

With a wave of the trident. Once again, his fin began turning in to a large pair of legs. Popping out and his thighs growing larger and larger until the matched the test of his goliath 8ft plus frame. Obviously I made his well endowed with buns of steel. 

I smiled at my handiwork. "Well, what do you think."

He grinned flexing his humongous biceps and towering over me, "You might be the God, but I think these deserve some worship..."

Hot

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I willed the trident to change shape in to a ring that made its way around my finger. I needed both hands for this...

I place my hands around the collosal biceps, feeling the power of the muscles I'd created. Ran over the large bumps and moved to his large shoulders. He stared in to my eyes. "This is all for you"

Temporarily I forgot about the power I had in my hands and I was simply in awe of this sculpture of a man before me.

"If you're anything like me, massive pecs will be your favourite he said. Allow me to put on a bit of a show to show my thanks"

And the left pec bounced and retracted, then the right. He exerted perfect control of them. Hypnotising me with the moving mass of muscle. 

"Yea you like that muscle mass! I'm the biggest man alive." And he hit an amazing side pose. Bicep and pec popping. Looking like marble.

I couldn't help myself, I ran my hands over every inch. Taking in the sheer power of this physique. Then he grabbed me and moved me with ease in to him and kissed me. I was lost in it. He was in complete control of my body. My newly tight muscles were nothing in comparison. 

"You've given me this amazing body... and transformed my below. Now I want to fuck you like the humans fuck each other."

I understood. I wanted it too. Human form. More muscle, less fins.

I willed the power of the ringed trident and gave myself legs, penis and ass... I willed a very round ass. 

"Mmmm yess. I'm going to destroy that with the power you gave me." 

I wanted that. But. As much as I was enjoying his power and size. I needed to remind him who the all powerful one really was. 

I used the ring to manifest us in to a real bedroom we could stand in.

"I think you should lie down, and let me ride your dick as you thrust with those enormous thighs." I said.

"Mmhmmm." He agreed, moving to the bed as I suggested.

I climbed aboard his gargantuan frame and slid myself on to him. Willing my new ass to be able to take his monster. I paled in comparison to him in size... for the moment but as he began to thrust, the ring began to glow... and I began to grow... 

Omg the feeling of him inside me, and the ease he thrusted in to me with his gigantic thighs. But his dick wasn't the only feeling of ecstasy I was feeling. Every thrust in to me was causing me to grow. Faster and faster he thrusted and heavier and heavier I got as my muscular ass began seeping over the side of him as I grew closer to his size.

He realised what was happening and started grabbing my swelling biceps, eager for a feel.

"Don't stop I cried! Grow me with your studly seed!" 

Harder and harder he went. Bigger and bigger I got until he blew his load inside me and I collapsed on top of him, eclipsing what I had thought... was a big frame.

• Like 14