The Secret Snuffers Society Part 20- A rook and a knight

Halo3gus

Hi everyone, as always (and as marked) this story is very snuff oriented, sorry if this offends you (i'ts pure fiction), if this turns you off, please read another story, any suggestons are always welcome.  Thanks to all the others for your support, and specially Freakoman2 and Mczapl (as always), hope you like it!

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 20- A rook and a knight

The next month was quite uneventful,  Wolf and Michal where training  has always and Michal begun to train the recruits with a new program that was making wonders on the soldiers bodies, they also got more disciplined and motivated. Wolf was growing stronger and he broke again his gym equipment. The interviewer still had headaches the made Felipe apologize profusely. The interviewer didn’t even responded and everyone begun to note that he was more closed to himself than usual, maybe excepting for Wolf and Michal. Also, maybe because of the headache he was very impatient.

“I need to concentrate” the Interviewer was saying for last month, he also worked long hours until Wolf was so mad at him the he forced the Interviewer to go to bed and he didn’t left the room until he saw the Interviewer completely asleep.  Than happened for some years until Michal also got mad at the Interviewer and both behemoths forced him to sleep at normal hours, something that the Interviewer nagged but both men where so stubborn that for the first time they outwitted the Interviewer, however he woke up early and went to work still.  The Interviewer was fired up, he personally went to look at the guards and took his reports. Wolf caught after and he was somewhat puzzled because there was very few instances in which the Interviewer left the office without Wolf. “Hey buddy, what’s the matter?” Wolf asked. The Interviewer looked at hi, his eyes were red from anger or maybe rage. “We need to be ready, our plan is at our grasp but the bets are higher than ever, we need to be stronger than ever, specially you, Michal, and the others”.  Wolf saw at the Interviewer, his face was somewhat worried, just a glimpse of it, and maybe that could be the only emotion he allowed himself to show and only the Interviewer could detect it. “Don’t worry big boy, our efforts will come to fruition…but I need to tie some more knots, and soon it will be the time that our best pieces split”.  Wolf lifted and eyebrow, “what are you referring to?” The Interviewer glare softened and he rested his head on Wolf pecs. “Soon maybe I will not be needed here” the Interviewer said. “That’s not possible” Wolf said, he bounced his specs and made the Interviewer head to bounce “Hey!”, the interviewer said. “Don’t be silly” Wolf said. “I´m not being silly”, Wolf flexed his biceps splitting the seams of his shirt, the Interviewer gasped at the wonderfull sight, Wolf ripped his shirt off and bounced his pecs, the Interviewer went silent. “That’s better, don’t say stupid things” Wolf said. “You jerk” the interviewer said but then never said another word.

They both walked until a guard brought a thief they found trying to snuck on the warehouses. The thief tried to run but he was quickly caught by the guards, “seems Michal training program is making them better” the Interviewer muttered, Wolf smirked, “yet they are far from me”, he said. “Don’t be jealous” The Interviewer said. “Yeah sure” Wolf said and went silent, the petty revenge from the Interviewer seems to lighten up a little his mood, so Wolf decided to keep his mouth shut and flexed in front of the thief.

“What were you doing here?” The Interviewer asked.  The thief was handsome in his way, he stood up proudly, his body was fit, like a swimmer, in some way he resembled Ricardo in his first months on the SSS, however the thief face hade some bright blue eyes. “I was told that these warehouses hold many treasures, and I needed the money”.  The Interviewer stood at Wolf’s side his hands crossed in front of his chest. The guards surrounded in a circle the three men that stood at the center, soon Buck and Ivan arrived.
“So you needed money, how much do you need?” The Interviewer said. “Just enough to let me get by the months end. “We always have work here, and I can pay you today if you compromise with us”. The Interviewer said. The thief face showed a glimpse of surprise but quickly regained his senses, however the interviewer noted it. “What surprises you?, tell me your price and you will be working here today if you want…you’re not a mere thief isn’t it?” the Interviewer affirmed. The thief looked at him “you don’t ave the money to pay me, I’m quite costly”, “yet you refuse t tell us how much you cost, so seems that you weren’t here just to rob us…Buck, Ivan, rip all if his clothes”. Buck and Ivan grabbed the thief and ripped al his clothes leaving the thief naked, his body was hairless and his muscles were very toned.  Buck and Ivan tossed the ripped clothes at the front of the interviewer, he examined the clothing until he found a recording device. “This is quite a technology marvel, so small, yet so powerful, you really  are here to spy on us, this is a video recording device, isn’t it?…who sent you?”.  The Interviewer made his last question in a very serious way, he was pissed.

The thief/spy stood naked, he looked at his sides trying to find an aperture to scape but Buck and Ivan where at the sides of him, Wolf in the front and the Interviewer at Wolf’s side. “I was sent by the Coral Snakes”. The Interviewer raised an eyebrow, he had a vein protruding on his forehead. “The Coral Snakes, why a drug cartel wan0t to spy on us? What business they have with us?”

“You destroyed the Arañas,  you destroyed their base, and caused a huge money loss for my boss, they want revenge, and you’ll all be destroyed…” the thief said the last phrase so proudly that some guards begun to gossip, and a murmur formed on the place. “You’re so sure of that?” “I´m not only a shy, I’m their best stealth killer, in fact, I came to kill you, then my boss would take this place and all your army for himself in replacement of the Arañas” the Interviewer stood with his hands crossed, “you have one chance to survive my dear Interviewer…you surrender the SSS, you come with me and we judge you, I guarantee your life, your talents are very well recognized by the Coral snakes boss, if you surrender, you’ll live”.

The Interviewer hissed, “I don’t have any interest in surrendering”.  “We can hire quite a lot of mercenaries, you’ll fall sooner or later”. The thief said. “What’s your name?” The Interviewer asked. “I’m Joey” the thief answered quickly.  “See Joey, I’ll love to speak with you, but I’ll never surrender the SSS”. “555-908145, call them, negotiate with them, I’m quite sure they want me alive if you don’t want to die”.  Joey gave the number by memory, he seemed to have a very well calculated plan, spy, if found bargain with the SSS, and if the bargain is fin he could live”. The Interviewer took his phone from a pocket and tapped the number “Who’s there?” He said.  “I´m Miguel, if you call this buyer I’m supposing you’re the famous Interviewer and that you captured Joey… I’m the leader of the Coral snakes and I was the sponsor of the Arañas”. “Tell me Miguel, what do you want?”, the Interviewer said, Joey was calmed, even if naked and that irked the Interviewer. “My dear Interviewer, I want you dead, or alive working for me, you destroyed my best mafia, the Arañas, and also destroyed some of our best clients, the Italians and Japanese mafias, I’ve lost a lot of money there, and now  I need an army to replace them”. The Interviewer smirked “so that means that we already destroyed your armies, so that’s what Joey talked about mercenaries”. “That Idiot” Miguel said. “See my dear Miguel, I’m a man of action, so I will show you my answer” the Interviewer grabbed his phone and switched the call to a video call. “Wolf, i want you to crack all his bones, and only to stop when you can’t hear any more cracking” the Interviewer ordered “Nooooooooo” Miguel and Joey screamed almost at unison, Wolf walked to Joey, Joey tried to run past Buck and Ivan but Buck grabbed him and threw at Wolf.  

“See Miguel, We have far more pressing things right now, you have money, we have strength, now look a glimpse of our strength”.

Wolf grabbed Joey from the neck and lifted him with  his right hand, Joey feet dangled in the air. Wolf was serious but a mall smirk shoed on his lips. Wolf grabbed from grabbed Joey´s left arm with his hand t the humerus and crunched it, there was a sickening crunch followed by a scream of pain. “Miguel, help me?” Joey said trying to use the crushed arm to ask for help, the image was so painful that Miguel struggled to make him look thought. Wolf grabbed the other forearm and crunched if with his hand. “Too easy” Wolf said.  Miguel on the phone looked curious.  Wolf grande Joey from the ankles and flipped Joey upside down, Joey was dangling with lifeless arms in a sickening spectacle, he looked like a Rag, Wolf crunched both angles and the feet dangled from the Limbs remains. Wolf released both ankles an Joey fell on his face. Wolf grabbed Joey and bear-hugged him slowly he compressed Joey’s ribcage, “Slow Wolf, don’t no nothing explosive yet” the Interviewer said. Wolf smirked then the ribcage begun to pop, the popping sound was eerie similar to a popcorn machine. Joey pleading looks begun to look lifeless. When the popping stoped Wolf grinned the ribcage crunching the vertebrae. Wolf lifted Joey with both hands from the pelvis, the rest of the body was dangling, Joey was already gasping for air, he was about to die, hoping tor an answer from Miguel that will never come. Miguel was having arcades t the moment, he almost forgot he was on the video call, Wolf crunched Joey’s pelvis with his hands. Wolf biceps pecs ands traps worked in unison grinding the pelvis. Wolf grabbed both legs and crushed the bone. Blood oozed from the holes Wolf made on the quadriceps. Wolf pulled bot legs apart ripping Joey limbs from the body. Joey fell to the ground, Wolf looked at the camera and put both legs in front of the camera, Wolf tossed one limb and grabbing the other from the extremes, he crushed  the bone until the leg looked like a small hamburger.  Wolf did the same with the other leg. Miguel was puking on camera,  Wolf enjoyed the grinding so he grabbed both arms and ripping them from the body like they were tissue paper he grinned and crunched in front of the camera. Wolf was enjoying himself, even sweating from the effort but his face was so proud in what he did that he ripped his shirt from the body revealing his monstrous pecs.

Wolf grabbed the remains of Joey’s body by the neck with his left hand and grabbed the head, Wolf ripped the head from the neck in one swift movement and showed it to the camera, Miguel was about to say something but he was already looking weaker but he couldn’t afford himself to close the call. Wolf begun to slowly compress the head with one hand. His fingers dug into the head.  Slowly Wolf crushed the head, he face was proud, he was almost Cocky by the killing. Soon the head wasn’t able to resist ant Wolf used all his might, the head exploded in front of the camera, Wolf lubed his pecs with the head remains so his pecs stuck with blood, boned and even a teeth was stuck to his pecs. Miguel vomited again. Wolf stomped on Joeys remains until no more cracks could be heard, Miguel puked at the sight of a human being stomped to a pool of blood and goo. When Wolf felt at ease with his killing the Interviewer turned the video call on to him.  Buck was eerie absent during Wolf’s  execution.

“So Miguel, I’m sure I’m being clear…you might have the money, we have the power, we’ll talk to you later, you better answer…oh and don’t ever sent a spy on us again.” The Interviewer closed the call. “Nice Job Wolf”,  Wolf bounced his pecs and kissed his biceps in response, both men left the place Buck came after them.  Buck walked behind them  from the distance, the Interviewer and Wolf entered his office, “Buck, what’s the matter?” The Interviewer said.  Buck entered the office, he was strangely serious, the Interviewer found that seriousness strange since Buck was usually so playful that this should be serious business.

“What’s the matter Buck?, It’s strange to see you so serious” the Interviewer said. Buck stumbled on his words… “Sir…I don’t know how to say this…but…”. “You worked for Miguel right?” the Interviewer said. Buck wide  opened his eyes in surprise. “You were doing a work for him when we found you on the jail the day we stormed the police?” Buck nodded with his head.

“I mean…I wasn’t just a normal tug, I was Miguel’s right hand man”, Buck said, he acted in embarrassment. The Interviewer opened his desk and took his laptop from the drawer.  “Take a stand and please continue” he politely said.

“Before you found me on the jail, I was Miguel best man, I worked hard for the cartel, I made all their dirty work, I was their best killer, I was the best to manage guns, fist fights, you name it”.  Buck eyes reddened.

“Why you bring this up today?” the Interviewer said, Wolf was flexing his pecs playfully, Buck looked at him with some fear in his eyes. “Wolf won’t kill you unless I said it or you make something really stupid Buck, now tell me”. Buck concentrated on the interviewer, his eyes where reddish but at the same time he was very focused, the Interviewer liked this thing from him, Buck would be so focused on his task that the emotion would not get the best of him, but at the same time he could be very brutal. Buck was the closest to have a Wolf / Michal mixture.

“I was sent to kill you” Buck clearly said. “The cartel saw your organization as a menace, I was sent to infiltrate the organization and then kill you,  they saw the SSS has a potential cartel competitor and wanted to destroy it fast and easy”. Buck clearly said.

The Interviewer laid on his seat, “So, why you don’t fulfill your mission?”, his voice was defiant, without a trace of fear, the Interviewer knew that Buck would easily kill him but Buck didn’t acted like he wanted to harm him, but the way the question was made elicited in him an answer that he didn’t said before.

“The day I went to do my mission, I was caught by the police,  they were also nervous because they knew something was amiss that day, they, in some sense believed that I was a member of the SSS, maybe because of my size”, Buck said that unconsciously bouncing his pecs, Wolf smirked and bounced back. “Jerks” the Interviewer muttered but stood silent.

“They put me in the jail with the tug, they tried to interrogate me to see what the SSS was about to do but, well I wasn’t a member of the SSS although I looked like one, my boss was another one, they put me with that tug that gloated about the way he raped a little girl so when the chaos erupted I couldn’t help but to rape the tug while the rest of the state was in chaos, no-one would believe a tug to be raped inside a police station and also, soon enough Miguel would free me..at least that was I thought at the time…then you both came”.  The Interviewer lifted an eyebrow.

"The station was in chaos and when Wolf  entered, soaked in blood I knew that that was my last day, so I decided to enjoy my last fuck on earth with that tug, at least that was what I thought at the time I met this monster” Buck said while pointing at Wolf, Wolf laughed and flexed his biceps, “these do that kind of impression” he said.  The Interviewer made an expression of exasperation followed by a light smile. “Jerk” he said.  “Buck, please continue or his ego will fill this office” the Interviewer said, Buck relaxed and smirked.

“The first thing you asked me was not to kill a man, that was what I thought at first, that made you very similar to Miguel” the Interviewer shuddered “don’t compare me with him” he said with irritation. “Sorry boss” Buck answered “At first I thought that you wanted me to kill for tha sake of it but then I understood that you were allowing me to exert justice, the SSS wasn’t just a drug cartel, or a mob, you have a root deeper than simply to have power…at first I really wanted to fulfill my mission, and return to Miguel, but there where two problems”.   Buck leaned on his seat. “The first on is that Wolf never takes and eye out of you, the moment I try to kill you Wolf will erase me from the face of the planet”  Wolf bounced his pecs proudly and made a smirk right at the Interviewer. The Interviewer flushed “Don’t get so full of yourself Wolf”. The Interviewer said with irritation. Wolf burst in laugher and the Interviewer got a can of coke from the fringe and threw at Wolf head, he caught it in the air and crushed it proudly over his mouth drinking the beverage. “Stop it or I’ll take the coffee out of the cafeteria”. Wolf went serious, “you wouldn’t dare”, “Test me” the Interviewer said. Wolf became serious, “that was low” Wolf said. “Ok, I won’t use the coffee again to win” the Interviewer said with a smirk. Buck looked at the interchange with a surprised look, his talk was serious but the Interviewer didn’t seemed fearful or even bothered. “So Buck, the second reason was?”. Buck was taken aback, he looked at the interviewer eyes.

“I liked the SSS, you made me strong, you allowed me to use my big fucking muscles to destroy and to make justice, in my time here I found my true purpose, the way you’re slowly but unrelentingly changing thing with the unstoppable strength of Wolf and the SSS… I know that no one would be able oppose our might…I wanted to stay here , so I ditched Miguel, I never tried to contact him…and now that man seemed to return to my life and haunt me…”.

The Interviewer leaned forward Buck, “Buck, you know that we can kill you right now you see?” Buck nodded with his head. Wolf grabbed his head, Buck begun to tremble, Wolf fingers dug little red spots on Bucks bald head. Buck closed his eyes expecting a quick crush”.

The interviewer stood silent, Wolf smirked. “You have been loyal until now, but now…tell me,  will you  be loyal to the SSS?, are you going to get stronger and obey us until you die?” Buck opened his eyes, his glaze was fierce. “Yes”. Buck said that with great conviction, Wolf pressed his fingers and massaged a little Buck’s head. Buck flushed. “Stop it”. Wolf burst in laughter and teased Buck. Buck felt strange, suddenly the atmosphere was clearer, the Interviewer leaned on his seat and begun to type on his PC. “Man, the budget is not ready, maybe I’ll need to fin an accountant” the Interviewer said. Wolf smirked.

“So, are we good?” Buck said. “Buck, I don’t have much time to lose on you and Miguel issues…you know, we have bigger plans than to lose my time on Miguel’s nonsense…do you have any information on what he would do?…you see, we really provoked him..or shall I say, Wolf did that”. Wolf smirked and bounced his pecs.

“Miguel an his cartel is a very wealthy man, he might not have an army, the Arañas was the most similar to an army that you can say, but he has a lot of wealth, he picks on mercenaries and anyone that sell themselves to Miguel” Buck described, the Interviewer went silent and a big man appeared in front of him…a former mercenary someone he didn’t understood well, for now he wanted to take his time, but Buck could describe the type of man that could like the power and was extremely strong too.

“Buck” the Interviewer interjected, I believe in your words, but I’ll need to lower a risk, go and call  Michal, I’ll need him right now”.

The next dawn the Interviewer was walking alone in the base, he didn’t sleep too well,  he gave his orders to Michal and he quickly left, Wolf was still sleeping of that appeared, the Interviewer walked alone, he was lost on his own thoughts. On the outside, the  warehouses looked lifeless, the guards were on their positions, almost like statues, Michal was doing wonders on them, the Interviewer conceded that, ever since the mission destroying the Japanese he got more serious and focused, and maybe deadlier.  Michal left the base to pick information but he needed to go to the Arañas destroyed outpost, if they where lucky, they could find something of value, but the Interviewer was restless…for some second he thought that could be a stupid move to be outside without Wolf but he brushed the thought away.

“Could be that someone would still betray us after all of this?” The Interviewer kicked a stone, suddenly the stone was crushed by a big boot. The Interviewer looked the boot, followed by a big leg, for some seconds he thought that Buck could be wandering over the base until he found a face that he wasn’t expecting. “Brian”.  

“Hi Boss”, Brian said, why are you so lone on the base, “I was meditating I can say” the Interviewer asked, there was something on Brian’s face that make the Interviewer uncomfortable, some lust, some crazy look, the Interviewer begun to walk, slowly but looking at the side, he already knew Brian’s strength. Brian was very strong, he was top SSS level even before he joined them but the Interviewer didn’t trusted him any mission, he was strong but he was…a mercenary…

Brian walked slowly to the Interviewer, soon his phone ringed, the Interviewer took the call, acting like Brian wasn’t there,  it was Michal. “Hi” Michal said bluntly, are you alone?” Michal asked. “No, I’m with Brian on the warehouses, why?” “Make time, don’t let him too close” Michal yelled and hung the call.  The Interviewer looked briefly his phone, then looked Brian, Brian was flexing his pecs, the effect was mesmerizing. “You like it isn’t it?”

The Interviewer felt somewhat attracted to him but at the same time,  Brian wasn’t the same has Wolf or Michal,  Brian didn’t inspired confidence in the Interviewer. “You see that I’m quite strong” Brian said. “All the SSS elites are quite strong Brian” the Interviewer said. “But  see, I’m one of your best elites” Brian said. That said he stomped the ground. The soil cracked under his strength, his quadriceps where big, the Interviewer couldn’t help but admire Brian legs and strength, at the same time he felt stupid to not have Wolf with him.

The Interviewer tried to look cool. “Ok Brian, get to your point” he said. “See ‘boss’…” the Interviewer noted the condescending tone in with Brian said “boss”. “…I always liked you, but you’re always with that monster…that ‘Wolf’… Brian continued his explanation, the Interviewer head begun to spin, what was Brian up to?”.  

“You’re always with Wolf, you’re almost never alone, that made my mission very difficult, my boss was already very impatient, but I also liked you…I also wanted you…you see…you have me…I can also be very…protective for you…” the Interviewer was confused…he then noted the deep, almost beastly breathing of Brian, also he remembered Michal warning, he saw Brian’s body and noted his hard-on. “Brian…what do you want” the Interviewer demanded an answer.

“See ‘Boss’…” again that tone…that superiority feeling that made him irk, Brian approached him took his pants and begun ti rip them from his body. “Miguel called me to work on my former specialty, but I wanted more…I wanted to possess the most forbidden item on the SSS…I wanted you”. The interviewer stepped back, at first he thought he could try to deal with an assassin, but this…Brian seized the momentary distraction and jumped to the Interviewer, Brian held the Interviewer neck and begun to squeeze… “See boss, I desire you…”,  Brian lifted the Interviewer, his feet dangled in the air, the Interviewer gasped, he felt Brians hand on his ass and tried to fight, to kick Brian and break free.  Brian lowered his hand and looked deeply on the Interviewer eyes, the Interviewer gazed defiantly back at Brian. Brian released a little the grip on his neck…”you won’t have me so easily” he defiantly said.

The Interviewer felt pressure on his pelvis, Brian’s rod was pressing him, the Interviewer would not take this and punched Brian’s are as hard as he could. “Crack”. The sickening sound was followed by a muffled groan. The Interviewer hand was broken and Brian smirked. “See, there is no use…we are alone…and I will take my prize on you…then I will kill Wolf and the SSS will be mine…at your side…” Brian turned the Interviewer back, the Interviewer tried to fight…a rape was more than he was capable to process, he tried to scream for help but in the place they were no guard could hear, no other would help, his right hand was already broken.
The Interviewer felt Brian’s free hand approaching his own dick the Interviewer felt fear from the humiliation he was about to suffer, he closed his eyes, he would not give Brian the satisfaction of surrendering his mind, he would be physically weaker, bit his mind was the strongest of the SSS…a hard rod was pressing against his pants, the fabric would be about to give up…SMACK. The Interviewer fell to the ground, he grabbed his hand and turned back stumbling from the effort.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING” Ivan yell was defiant, his face showed a fierceness unusual in him, “Ivan, go away you know you don’t have any opportunity against me” Brian ripped his shirt and flexed is biceps completely Naked, Ivan was in a sort t of military outfit but he also ripped his shirt revealing a hairy torso, Ivan wasn’t defined ads Brian but hie bearish style and big muscles were also a force to reckon…but the Interviewer knew that Maybe Ivan would not have an opportunity against Brian.

Ivan punched Brian, Brian punched back at Ivan. Bot men exchanged hits until Brian grabbed Ivan’s fist and held Ivan in a bearhug. “Surrender Ivan and leave, I’ll let you leave this place alive if you behave”.  Ivan was defiant, he stood in front of the Interviewer, “You Ok?” Ivan asked, the Interviewer nodded. “Ok”. Brian ran towards Ivan but Ivan moved fast to Brian, Brian pushed Ivan. Ivan flew backwards and hit hard on a wall the cracked. “Leave Ivan, I want to take what’s mine, If you leave now I will let you be part of my own SSS, when I dominate the Interviewer the SSS will be mine”.

Ivan seemed not to hear or not to care, he ran towards Brian and caught him in a one two punches that landed on Brian face and abdomen. Brian abs were hard and absorbed the shock but the punch on the face made Brian stumble back. Ivan punched his face again until Brian reacted and there a punch toward Ivan’s head. Ivan blocked the punch but his forearm cracked under Brian’s strength.  Ivan arm was deformed but he still was in his foot standing defiantly towards Brian. The Interviewer saw two guards seeing from the distance but is far they were making calls on the radio, he knew that none could stop Ivan excepting for the most strong on the SSS ranks. “I will take the Interviewer for me…you could survive, you could be part of my SSS but now you will perish under my muscles” Brian said while flexing his biceps, Brian stroked his dick. “I´ll love to crush you” Brian grabbed Ivan from the neck and closed his fist, he was about to punch Ivan’s head. “Bye bye your asshole”.  The Interviewer yelled “Wolf, stop him”.  Suddenly Wolf appeared from the shadows followed by some of the SSS guards, he grabbed Brian’s fist and crushed it with his hand.

“AIEEEEEEE” Brian screamed while holding his hand. “Wolf was extremely serious, he wasn’t bouncing his pecs or even smirking, the Interviewer never saw him on that state, pure, extreme rage, “Michal called, the first that got the call was Ivan, then the guards came to call me”, Wolf was focused on Brian while speaking, Brian stood his guard up “seem that I’ll have to kill you first”, Brian punched Wolf’s head with a deadly intention but Wolf didn’t even try to dodge the punch, his face didn’t even budged, Brian’s hand cracked over Wolfs head, but Wolf skin didn’t had any mark on his face.  “You’re Ok?” Wolf asked with a deep, rumbling voice, the Interviewer looked at his face,  “So far, just my broken hand”. The Interviewer said. “A broken hand…” Wolf said.  He stepped slowly towards Brian, Brian looked dumbfounded at both of his broken hands, he kicked Wolf’s leg but he even dented the quadriceps, the bone cracked under Brian’s skin. The guards begun to run both men to see and some tried to guard the Interviewer but he brushed them with his good hand, he knew he would need to stay near.

Brian fell to the ground, his arms and leg were broken, Wolf lived his foot and stomped the good leg of Brian. Brian screamed at the top of his lungs. “Yes mother fucker…scream” Wolf grabbed Brian left leg from the knee, dug his fingers on Brians sin and bone and tore apart the muscles, and skin from the bone, only the tibia was stuck on the body, Wolf looked at the ripped foot and leg muscles and tossed them aside. He grabbed Brian from the neck. “You have some dawn balls to lay a finger on him”. Brian screamed defiantly, the Interviewer conceded that Brian screaming defiantly at Wolf with his leg ripped was a dam good show of bravery, but Wolf’s face was dark, Wolf grabbed Brian’s crotch, “Let’s see how big they are”. Brian eyes widened and Wolf ripped the Penis and balls with his hand crushing them in the process. Brian screamed at the top of his lungs “ARRRGGGHHHH”, Wolf put his hand in front of Brian’s head and opened his hand showing him his crushed genitalia. “Weak” Wolf muttered,  Wolf grabbed Brian’s arm and ripped it from the body, Brian tried to punch and kick Wolf with the remaining limbs but Wolf won’t release him, not until he could put all the pain he wanted or Brian’s could take, Brian fell to the ground, Wolf stopped his good leg for parts, Wolf looked like a stomping steamroller crushing Brian’s body bit my bit. Once Wolf reached the pelvis he lifted Brian’s toros from the pelvis and crushed it with his hands, Wolf muscles were swollen fro the effort but he was serious, not even smiling, that made Wolf even more dangerous,  Brian screamed, the Interviewer knew that Brian endurance was so great that it would play against him. Wolf would take so uhh suffering from him until he gets satisfied…but Wolf could be satisfied when he was acting like a pure mass of rage?

Wolf grabbed Brian from the neck and lifted him, Wolf grabbed the remaining arm and slowly he begun to tear it from the body. The muscles tried to put resistance but soon the muscles and tendons begun to tear, soon the tissued gave up and Wolf ripped the remaining limb from the body. Brian was crying, his tears flowed over his face “I’m sorry, please, kill me quickly”, Brian begged. “No” Wolf  tossed Brian to the ground and kneeled in front of him, Wolf made sure that Brian looked at him, to make sure Wolf ripped Brian’s eyelids so he could’t run from his execution by closing his eyes. Wolf grabbed Brian’s pecs and begun to tear the muscles from the body. Some guards already begun to puke. Soon, Brian’s pecs, his pride were ripped exposing his ribcage, Wolf grabbed his abs and tore them exposing Brian guts. Brian was still screaming, but Wolf was not having any intention to slow the punishment.

Wolf stood up and grabbing Brian he bear-hugged him and slowly begun to grind his ribcage. Brian looked in horror how Wolf was crushing in a slow, deliberate way. Wolf grinding was so slow that at first no-one could see what was happening but soon Brian expression showed that he was under extreme pressure. Soon the ribs begun to crack, Wolf was crushing Brian and his face was red, Wolf used his arms and pecs to grind every bone on Brian’s body. Brian tried to scream again, he opened his mouth but the only sound that was emitted was a sickening “crunch”. Wolf used al his might crushing all the ribs and vertebrae, Brians body went limp, Wolf released the body and put his foot on Brians head. He slowly compressed the skull. Brian head begun to deform until his eyes popped out of the sockets and Wolf crushed the head until it was only goo stuck on his feet. Wolf stood like a statue, he didn’t moved, he looked at Brian remains and crushed anything that seemed a human body part intact.  

“Wolf sir” a guard came near Wolf, but Wolf grabbed his head and lifted the guard up “you should call me sooner” then crushed the head in a swift movement.  Other guard tried to back off but Wolf slapped his head off from the body. The guards’s remains kept twitching on the ground. “Mr Wolf, please” a guard tried to reason but Wolf grabbed him from the shoulders and ripped him in half. The Guard screamed until the life left his body, Wolf eyes were absolutely red, he was in absolute rage and he wasn’t even satisfied from killing Brian.

The guards tried to run in fear, “stay here you bunch of imbeciles” Wolf ordered, his scream was hear from far, he spoke with such authority that many people outside the base stood still in fear, the guards stood froze in their positions. Wolf walked in front of them looking them at the eyes. “You’re weak and stupid…you should have called me as soon as you saw him walking alone” he grabbed one of the guards head lifted until his feet dangled, “you don’t know how stupid you were…” Wolf closed his fist exploding the head, then he smashed the body against the ground, the sickening crunch was heard on the guards circle. Some guards closed his eyes.
Wolf grabbed  another guard by the neck, looked at his face “unworthy” then tossed the guard at a wall, the guard exploded on contact and soon he was transformed on a deformed human man inside a crater on the wall.

The guard’s survival instincts kicked again and Wolf grabbed some guards crunching their bones and punching them until dead, Wolf was in such state that the interviewer though that he would destroy all the base and all the SSS member inside the base, the remaining elites, Buck Carlos and Ricardo arrived, but they were shocked to see Wolf killing the guards with such easy and without remorse.  Wolf was uncontrollable, the Interviewer was still in pain but the risk was too great to stay inactive. He stumbled on his feet and waked towards Wolf. Carlos tried to reach the Interviewer but he showed him his palm, there Interviewer face was twitching fro, the pain but he was serious, Wolf was savagely crushing heads ripping limbs, the guards that fell to the ground found their end under Wolf’s feet and the other unfortunate enough to stay in his reach where torn apart or crushed.

Wolf screamed like a savage, his red eyes where lusting for blood,  his muscles were all stained red, yellow and bit of bone where stuck on them, Wolf ravaged the guards unmercifully, soon, he felt a tap on his back, a hand, Wolf closed his fist  and quickly turned to punch a head of from it’s body, but soon enough he found the Interviewer’s face Wolf stopped his punch but he stood there, looking at the Interviewers face with an enraged face. The interviewer looked tired, exhausted, with twitch of pain on his face and in a strange way, he looked vulnerable and remorseful. “Wolf, if that’s what I deserve for my mistake, please do it quickly pal”. The Interviewer begged him, the Interviewer closed his eyes, he stood in front of Wolf, Wolf was raging, his face was deadly serious, Wolf grabbed the Interviewer head, the Interviewer felt a  big hand pressing his head from the sides, he prepared to meed his end, he sighed.

“Your stupid Idiot, haven’t you made enough stupidities today..I should kill you” Wolf face suddenly softened, the Interviewer looked at his eyes, “sorry pal”, Wolf’s eyes became the usual color, and suddenly the Interviewer fell over Wolf’s bloodied pecs, he was exhausted. Wolf grabbed the Interviewer and carried him like a puppy, “call the doctors” he ordered.

“Idiot, never do this again, what were you thinking?” Wolf reprimanded the Interviewer while carrying him to his room. “Sorry buddy, seems that two traitors on our elites were too much for me”, The Interviewer answered. “You only need one Wolf” was the only thing he got for an answer. The interviewer used his good hand and poked Wolf’s pecs, “you’re right buddy”. Wolf bounced his pecs as a response “Wolf, please make sure Ivan get’s healed, he took a great risk” the Interviewer said. “I will train him myself” Wolf said. Soon they arrived to the Interviewer’s room, Wolf ordered Carlos, Buck and Felipe out of the room “go train the guards, they need to be better than what happened today”.

“Don’t be so harsh buddy” the Interviewer said, Wolf negated with his head, “you took a great risk, too much, you were idiotic today” the Interviewer looked at the wall, his eyes wetted.  Wolf in a strange gesture put his bloodied hand on the Interviewer eyes and took the tear out, “hey, you’re dirty” the Interviewer said, Wolf smiled briefly, “idiot”, Wolf sighed, in that moment the Interviewer knew that Wolf was retiring to his normal self. Wolf then grabbed his head and playfully shook it gently. “For now rest, when he comes back, Michal will give you the scolding of your life” Wolf said while putting an asleep, blood stained Interviewer on his bed. “For now, I will take care of you”. Wolf said and went to the Interviewer’s shower.

• Like 6

One thing i hate about Wolf and The inetrviewer relationsgip is how its the Interviewer's fault that something happened and yet the otehrs around him pay teh consequences for his mistakes and he doesnt aknowledge that.... I lost count of how bodyguards has Wolf killed cause of the interviewer stupidity and he just says "weak"... No man, they  are not weak. The interrviewer is thw weak one... and you should have paud more attention.... I mean The interviewrs was walking alone and the guards were doing his rounds its not their fault The interviewer was reckless

• Like 1