Werewolf Roleplay ~ Introduction

MrWizardyRooster

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by! This story describes my character's first transformation into a werewolf. This is only the first draft, and I plan to edit it later this month. While writing, I employed a heavily restricted third person point of view, focusing only on the character's actions, and I tried to convey their emotions and thoughts through those actions.  When I edit it, I will include a detailed description of the wolf and update Wallace's transformation scene. Please note, Wallace is sedated throughout the majority of his transformation, but I forgot to describe his sedation. I will include that in the revised version as well. Suggestions, questions, comments and critiques are welcomed and encouraged. 

“I’m telling you, I can’t smell it!” said Wallace, gesturing to the baby diaper in Y’s hand. “Not even a little bit?” asked Y, waving the diaper in front of Wallace’s nose. “Nope!” said Wallace, grabbing the diaper and tossing it into the back of the truck behind him. I wouldn’t’ve become a garbageman if I could smell; I’d rather work retail!” Trevor shook his head, “Lucky Bastard; after last night, I’d give anything to avoid smelling a some drunk dude’s trash can.” Trevor grunted, heaving the last bag into the truck and hit the compact button on the control box. He turned, wiping his hands on his pants, and walked up to the cab. Wallace followed, rubbing his palms together. “Don’t worry ‘bout it; the other guys told me they got used to the smell after a couple of weeks, and at least we get payed more than teachers.” Wallace climbed into the cab, and Trevor followed suit, swinging into the drivers seat. Trevor started the truck and pulled away from the house, following the long, straight road out of Maplewood Estates. “Cut the crap man; the only reason you do this is because you like digging through people’s shit” Trevor pointed a thumb over his shoulder, gesturing loosely to the silver dvd player wedged between Wallace’s seat and the wall of the cabin. “Why’d you pull that thing anyway, did you need a new dvd player?” Wallace shook his head, “Nah, I don’t watch tv. I fix up old electronics and sell ‘em on ebay; I’m trying to complete my bachelor’s degree, so every little bit helps. Trevor turned down the AC, “Wow, that’s really cool! What’s your major?” “Civil engineering, I’m taking classes up at the technical college. I figured that, since we have so many building projects around here, I could make decent money as an architect.” “That sounds like a good plan” said Y, turning on a blinker. “I just got out of high school, so I’m taking a gap year. I figured I’d build up some cash before going to college.” Wallace grabbed a shaker out of a cup holder in the center console, popped the lid, and took a swig. He grimaced. “Sounds like a solid plan; wish I’d done that.” He tapped on his window “You know you missed our turn, right?” “Fuckin’ A” Trevor cried, slapping the steering wheel. “I did that last time, too. Sorry man.” Trevor glanced at Wallace. “When’s the next turn, 5th and Teller?” “Nope, 5th and Blue Bay. We’ll get home a little late, but that’s alright.” Said Wallace, glancing at the radio. It read 10:34. He replaced his tumbler and put his hands behind his head. “Afterall, only one way to learn the route.” 

…

Wallace was standing outside his apartment fifty minutes later, fiddling with his door. His landlord had changed all the locks after someone broke into his office a few weeks ago, and Wallace’s was a little sticky. Wallace he was concerned about the break-in but couldn’t find a cheaper place to live, so he stuck around. After a few seconds, he opened the door. He stepped inside, hanging his keys on the little hook by the door and kicking off his shoes, nudging them under the keys with his foot. He shut the door and deposited the silver dvd player on a small bookshelf to the left of the door, stuffed to the gills with old tv remotes, laptops, cellphones, and whatever else he could get his hands on. Wallace shucked his shirt, coat, and gloves, dropping them in the laundry basket next to the bookshelf. He stretched, then stepped across the narrow swatch of carpet that separated the entryway and the kitchenette and marked the start of the living room. Seeing a pen on the carpet, he bent down and picked it up. Straightening, he placed it on the kitchen counter, next to an open planner. Walking to the back of the kitchenette, he put his tumbler in the sink and washed his hands. Turning to his left, he grabbed a meal prep from the fridge. He left the kitchenette and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch. After eating his chicken, broccoli, and rice, he returned to the kitchen, rinsing out his Tupperware and tumbler and putting them in the dishwasher. He dried off his hands and left the kitchenette. He crossed through the living room, aiming for the bedroom door behind the couch. He opened the door and was startled by an angry snarl; something leapt from behind his bed, slamming into his torso with enough force to propel Wallace and his attacker into the back of the couch. Something stabbed into Wallace’s left shoulder, burrowing deep into his flesh. Wallace grunted, feeling something hot and wet splatter on his arm. His attacker recoiled, and Wallace felt his shoulder rip and tear. He tried to scream, but his assailant latched onto his neck, stifling Wallace’s scream with strong, furry fingers. His attacker squeezed harder, and Wallace felt something sharp prick his nape. Forcing himself to move, despite the pain, Wallace grabbed his opponent’s wrists. Latching on to dark fur and warm flesh, Wallace yanked as hard as he could, simultaneously thrusting his hips and twisting his torso, desperately trying to throw his attacker. To his surprise, it worked. The thing slipped, smashing its head into the couch and landing hard on its left knee, loosening its just enough for Wallace to take a breath. Wallace tried to run, to scream, to call for help, but he was too slow. The beast knelt on top of Wallace, ramming its knee into Wallace’s diaphragm and driving the air from his lungs. The beast resumed its original position, tightening its grip on Wallace’s neck. Bright lights swam in front of Wallace’s eyes, and darkness crept along the edges of his vision. Wallace reached into his pants, groping for his concealed carry, but he was to slow. The beast grabbed Wallace’s wrist through his pants, Wallace’s fingers just grazing the warm metal of the gun. The beast adjusted his grip, grabbing Wallace’s neck with one hand and lifting him up into the air. Wallace’s hair grazed the ceiling of his apartment. A loud ripping noise tore through Wallace’s oxygen-depraved haze, and he felt the air conditioning tickle his thigh. He tried to kick his leg, but he couldn’t. He felt a sharp tug, followed by a dull thud. The weight of his gun was gone. The beast had disarmed him and nearly suffocated him. There was no escape. The beast lowered Wallace, staring into his eyes with a predatory gaze.

Wallace remained unconscious for a long time. While he was asleep, the beast moved him into his bedroom, tying him to his bed and removing the remainder of his clothes. After it had finished, the beast crouched next to the bed, eating a long piece of meat. The beast ate slowly, rolling each bite over and over in its mouth before swallowing. It started at on end of the strip, nibbling at one corner, then the next. After connecting the two, it worked downwards, consuming one layer at a time. Wallace stirred, whimpering in his sleep. The beast smiled. Sweat soaked Wallace’s sheets, and a thick layer of fur coated his testicles. The beast watched as the fur marched upwards, tracing the curvature of his stomach and spilling out of his chest. Wallace’s limbs began to lengthen, pulling on the ropes that bound them to the bed, twisting Wallace into uncomfortable positions. Wallace’s abs became more apparent as his body fat was used to create bone, muscle, and fur; the extra skin stretching to cover his new form, revealing the striations in his shoulders and thighs. While Wallace’s face sharpened, the beast stood and rolled Wallace onto his stomach, adjusting his bindings to accommodate for his new size. The air conditioning switched on, and the beast got a whiff of Wallace’s new scent. Two smells, two personalities, hung in the air, locked in a desperate struggle. The wolf smiled. Reaching over to Wallace’s nightstand, he grabbed a shallow plastic tray and placed it under Wallace’s head. Bloody teeth fell from Wallace’s mouth, landing in the tray with a soft thunk. Wallace convulsed, flailing his limbs, and the bed creaked in protest. Wallace’s jaw began to lengthen, dragging his nose along the slow, painful path to wolfdom. Fur had crawled out from between his glutes, spiraling up his tail, climbing up his back, and vaulting over his shoulders. Wallace’s five ‘o clock shadow lengthened, consuming his entire visage. He whimpered, clenching his sharp new teeth. His eyelids fluttered, twitching up and down, before bursting open to reveal bright, pain-filled eyes. The wolf grabbed Wallace’s jaw, clamping it shut. Tortured whines clawed past the wolf’s tight fingers. The bed shimmied and creaked, threatening to give way beneath its shifting occupant. After a few minutes, Wallace stopped. The wolf lowered his head, aligning his snout with Wallace’s ear. “Not a sound.” He whispered, “or I’ll cut your throat.” Slowly, the wolf loosened his grip. Wallace lay still, huffing. The wolf walked to the end of Wallace’s bed and spread his arms, pinning Wallace with a toothy smile. “Welcome, brother wolf,” he hissed “welcome to my pack.” 

The wolf chuckled, rubbing his hands together. “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to meet you! Face to face, that is. I’ve been following you for a long time, admiring you from afar. You’ll make a great addition to the pack.” Wallace squirmed, “What did you do to me?” he growled. “Relax” breathed the beast, “I merely unlocked your full potential. I’ve been watching you work out; I know you want to be bigger, stronger, and faster. I’ve given that to you, and I’ve given you so much more. I’ve given you community, friendship, brotherhood. You’ll never be alone, and you’ll always have a friend by your side.” The wolf looked at the corner of Wallace’s bedroom, ears drooping. “How did you get into my room?” Wallace snapped. The wolf refocused on Wallace, his ears straightening. “I knew that I had to get you alone, without any witnesses. Afterall, if we were spotted, we would’ve died a very painful death. Wolf-hunters are no joke, so I broke into your landlord’s office and stole all of his keys. Your landlord, cheapskate that he is, hired the cheapest locksmith he could find to replace all the locks. It’s a good thing that he didn’t care about the quality of the work, or I would’ve never got the job. After replacing your lock, I made sure to keep a key for myself. Then, all I had to do was wait until you and your neighbors left for work. I also made sure that your neighbors would stay out late, so that no one could ruin our fun.” The wolf crawled onto the bed; Wallace struggled, tilting his head away from the wolf’s probing snout. Wallace bucked, but the beast clung on, clutching to the dense fur covering Wallace’s chest. The wolf sat, pinning Wallace’s penis beneath his weight. Wallace winced. The wolf reached forward and began massaging Wallace’s shoulders, but Wallace snapped at his hands. The wolf pulled its hands back, giggling. “You’re a little small, but you’ve got a lot of spirit! I think we’re going to have a lot of fun. Any more questions?” Wallace strained under the weight of the wolf. “What are you going to do with me?” He grunted. The wolf smiled. “I’m going to show you the way of the wolf. I’ll show you how to hunt, how to kill, how to fuck, how to survive in this cruel, cruel world. Then we’ll run through fields and forests, wrestling, playing, laughing, and sleeping under the stars, far, far away from this hell hole.” The wolf bent over, nuzzling his snout into Wallace’s chest. He inhaled, gone was the feeble, weak scent of a human being; it had been replaced by the scent of a young pup, burgeoning with the promise of what he could become. “But first” breathed the wolf, “I must anoint you with my scent. It will protect you from other wolves that are not as kind as I.” As he spoke, he reached into the dense hair surrounding his crotch and removed his turgid penis, pointing it directly at Wallace’s face. He let loose, coating Wallace in the wolf’s scent. The wolf inhaled, smelling his name, age, even the meat had snacked on moments before. He smiled. His scent was strong, strong enough to effectively wipe the minds of innocent pups and the just-turned. He could tell them anything he wanted, and they’d believe him. Wallace spluttered and choked, screwing up his eyes and whipping his head around. “What the fuck was that?!” he shouted. The wolf flinched, ears twitching “That,” said the wolf, “was my scent.” It spoke slowly, ears quivering. “You pissed on me!” shouted Wallace, fur bristling. The wolf felt Wallace’s voice vibrate through his chest. The wolf stared into Wallace’s eyes, and Wallace stared back, brimming with hatred. He slid off Wallace, “But of course, that’s how a wolf conveys his scent.” The wolf backed away, “I though I could control you.” “Control me?!” “Control you, with my scent.” The wolf mumbled, snout lowered. Wallace laughed. “How long have you been stalking me?” “A couple of months” said the wolf, tail drooping. Wallace laughed again, “You’ve been stalking me for months, and you didn’t realize I couldn’t smell?! You’re a terrible stalker.” The wolf snarled; ears flattening, it lunged at Wallace. Wallace recoiled, trying to curl up and away from the wolf’s claws, but his restraints held fast. The wolf plunged his claws into WALLACE’s bed, inches from his head. The wolf shook his head, growling. “I won’t kill you” he hissed. “You can’t smell, so you won’t be able to track me. There’s so few of us left…” The wolf paused. “I won’t untie you, but you should be able to tear yourself out. This bed won’t last much longer.” He sighed “You’re gonna want to eat, a lot. This is only your first transformation, so you’re not at full size. You’ll keep growing, in and out of your wolf form, for a couple months, at least. Not a lot, mind you, but enough to make ya hungry. Red meat is best, eat as much as you can.” The wolf bent behind Wallace’s bed, fetching a bundle of clothes and a large freezer bag. He pointed to the freezer bag. “This is venison and beef. It’ll be enough for tonight, but you’ll have to learn to hunt, fast.” He shook his head “You’re gonna have a hard time of it, without a sense of smell. Speaking of, take a couple baths, okay? I don’t have a lot of friends, and you’re covered in my scent. That’s another thing, always watch your six. Other wolves are gonna try to track you down. Some of ‘em will be meaner than me, so keep an eye out for suspicious individuals.” He spun around and stepped through the bedroom door. He hesitated, then poked his head back in. “Good luck out there. Avoid the cops, and government doctors, too. I hope you make it; I really do.” He disappeared behind the doorjamb, tail flicking in and out of the room. Wallace took a deep breath. The front door shut, softly. The wolf locked it with a loud click, leaving Wallace tied up in his bed, hungry, scared, confused, and covered in urine.