Armstrong by name - chapter 2

Shelby

Sorry for the delay in posting, have not been well recently but here is chapter 2.  Some changes are starting and we meet Daniels' brother ....

As ever feedback here or via DM welcome.

Chapter 2 

A week had gone by – well six days truth be told.  Sunday had turned into Monday and so on until finally the weekend was here.  It was Saturday night, 5 full days days of the “new life” that Daniel was enjoying., his energy levels and concentration was up.  He was waking up at 5AM full of energy without even coffee to get him started and hitting the gym before work at noon Then after a shift he was headed out to the gym again for a few hours, having sat on his ass all day answering calls.

But that was not the only changes, Daniel was aware his body was changing, at first, he dismissed it but as his hands explored his body in the shower after his post workout session he could not deny it.  His cock was bigger… Granted he was hard as rock – his gym sessions lasted about an hour or two before he had to go shower to “take care of business”.  Today he had paused his workout to sort himself out and still felt ready to work out longer. 

It not only felt longer but thicker as well…. Moaning softly as his hands slide up and down his wet cock Daniel started to give into the extasy.  He was glad the shower washed away his seed, as well as being hornier he was making more as well.  He knew that gym and exercise made guys horny, but this was next level stuff…  His cock tightened as he started to pump out his load, hitting the wall of the shower “fuck” he grunted, not realising the pitch of his voice had lowered a little..

After a few moments Daniel stepped out of the shower, having cleaned himself up.  He paused looking at the mirror, he did not care he was naked he looked good and recently had been looking better as well…  Despite it only being a week, it looked like he had grown a little larger, “gym lighting” he laughed… but shrugging he went over to the scales. His semi hard dick flopping around as he walked.

In theory he should care, someone might walk in but if he was being honest, he WANTED them to.  He was increasingly becoming an exhibitionist.  He certainly liked how he looked lately and blinked a few times when the machine advised he was 6lbs heavier, with no increase in bodyfat “damn guess I am getting that newbie spurt…” his cock started to hard again.  Grinning Daniel stroked it a few times.  “Fuck yeah”

15 min later – and another shower later Daniel noticed he had missed a text from his older brother, Liam.  Luke and Liam were twins, and both worked for their father as Personal Trainers in the family gym.  Daniel always had a bit more time for Liam, as he was bi.  Luke was cool enough, but the vibes with Liam were just a little easier…. Daniel had messaged his brother earlier to say he had recently really gotten into gymming and asking for some supps..

Liam      You know this stuff, pre-workout, BCAAs rest and sleep. Enjoying gym are we now, or is it inspired by someone?

Daniel   Gotta say I think I finally understand why you and Luke love it so much, I am just so horny all the time now – its insane but I LOVE it – and think I am getting bigger already.”

Liam      ….. .you making GAINZ? (emoji of a flexed bicep)

Daniel    Yeah… everywhere…

Liam      Everywhere everywhere?

Daniel    Yeah (aubergine emoji) and making more as well

Liam      Yeah second puberty hit me hard as well…

Daniel    2nds what now?

Liam give me a sec – just finishing off here will call you

Daniel made sure his headphones were in.  “fuck…” he grinned… his watch informed him that he had been at the gym for 5 hours and it was now 11PM. He licked his lips as Liam called.

“Hey BIG brother, I gotta say whatever is happening I love it..  Been at the gym for like 4 hours (he thought he should downplay it) Daniel’s voice was a little excited….  “I’m just so full of energy and horny at the moment.”

Luke laughed a deep toe curling laugh that Daniel would have found sexy as hell it was not coming from his brother.  “Yeah that’s it.  Look it happened to me and Liam when you were living with mum.  We went through puberty and got tall and shit around 14 and then when we hit 16 it was like a switch hit.  We got bigger… packing on inches everywhere… and yeah I mean it – you’ve seen me coming out of the showers…”

Daniel managed to blush – the image of his 6ft 3” 260lbs brother, soaking wet and his 6.5” cock hanging down noodle soft was one he was never easily going to forget.  “we figured it might happen to you if you worked out but you never liked it so…” Liam shrugged… “but I guess something finally clicked, welcome to the family…”

Nodding slowly “so its normal….” Liam laughed again “nothing normal about us bro… we are hung muscle studs, we are what people want to be…”  Daniel grinned “yeah I am starting to feel that Armstrong cockiness…” he paused and flexed his bicep enjoying the reflection in the window of a shop he was passing.. “oh fuck”  His voice sounding shocked…

“you ok D?” Liam’s voice was concerned.  His grin getting bigger Daniel looked at his arm – there was definitely a peak and a small tear over the end of his sleeve where the cloth had wielded to the bicep. 

“yeah bro… just popped a bit of sleeve.”

Liam nodded even thought Daniel could not see it, he felt the approval “you gonna want to wank if you are anything like Luke and me. Gonna hang up and let you sort out that raging hardon you are probably popping….”

Looking down Daniel indeed saw his cock was engorging… “yeah… god this feels to right…”

Before hanging up Liam spoke, his voice warm with affection “welcome to the family bro…”

• Like 19

I’m glad to see the story continued! Hopefully you’re feeling a little better. Lots of potential new plot threads in this chapter alone. It definitely sounds like the Armstrong family genes mixed with Adam’s formula is going to turn Daniel into a real monster😏

It might be a good idea to have all of the parts to this story in one location for maximum readability. Or perhaps some links to previous parts so new readers aren’t too lost.

• Like 1