The Secret Snuffers Society Part 21- Adjournment

Halo3gus

Forenote:

Hi everyone, as always (and as marked) this story is very snuff oriented, sorry if this offends you (i'ts pure fiction), if this turns you off, please read another story, any suggestons are always welcome.  Thanks to all the others for your support, and specially Freakoman2 and Mczapl (as always), Also Portmavia, this one is also for you, ;)  thanks for the idea.

I´m also sorry if this is getting slower, please take in count that I´m not a native english speaker so you´ll likely find mistakes here and there, I´m still learning. Thanks for you comprehension.

On a final note,  Ro20316 I´m still trying to make the Interviewer a better man for the SSS, please don't hate him too much ;)

The Secret Snuffers Society Part 21- Adjournment

The SSS got a big hit from Wolf’s uncontrolled rage, 15 guards were killed or were permanently disabled what resulted in more or less the same result. The interviewer didn’t woke up that day until the next day. Wolf was stubborn in leaving the room to change his clothes until at least Michal arrived. When Michal arrived he found a naked Wolf guarding a blood stained interviewer with a bandaged hand.  Michal shirt was dirty and his pants unadjusted, like he was leaving a place with haste, “What happened?” Michal said, Wolf told him all the thing that happened but he was unable to explain in a detailed way how that a lot of guards were so easily destroyed.  Wolf left the room and Michal stood there looking at the interviewer and his hand. His eyes turned red for a second before coming back to the normal dark color. Few hours later, the Interviewer woke up, he looked at his hand and the blood stained sheets, “so, it was real” he said.

“You darn idiot!, what were you thinking, you know what could happened if you die?” Michal scolded the Interviewer, the Interviewer kept his mouth shut. “you risked too much!” Michal yelled at the Interviewer,  his yells were so great that a glass shattered and water begun to pour, the TV screen cracked under Michal yells. “Sorry” the Interviewer said, hi looked at the sheets “I caused too much trouble this time”. Michal grabbed the Interviewer from the neck and gently but with his stent he forced the Interviewer to look at his eyes, his biceps bulged under his shirt. “Remember, no one touched you unless Wolf or I allow it, and the only dick that can touch that ass if in this life anyone really can have it…Is me” Michal released the Interviewer.  The Interviewer stood there frozen for a minute, suddenly he burst in laugher. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH” the Interviewer laughed until he cried, Michal was serious “Sorry buddy, you know that Wolf does not have sexual drive and that I volunteered out of that,  even if I take you’rs Ill be ripped in half so I pass, but thanks” The Interviewer poked Michal pecs that hardened in reflex. “Really, thanks Michal for your concern, but we can’t allow us to be weak you know”. The Interviewer said, a tear rolled from his cheek and Michal feigned to see to the wall.

“So, what was Brian business?” Michal asked. “Well, I begun to suspect from him the Buck told us that Miguel preferred to hire mercenaries”, Michal looked silent in attention. “Yes, you told me, then I went to the Arañas outpost to see if there where anything that could give us Information, then I found a tug looking for the same…I raped the throat out of him” Michal said while grabbing his crotch.  “It was fun” he said with a smirk “cut to the chase Michal” the Interviewer said, relieved that this were as usual. “Well he told me that Brian was almost the strongest mercenary known but he disappeared at the moment he joined the SSS, Miguel was frantically looking for him because he knew that Brian was the only that could have an opportunity against Wolf or me…” Michal bounced his pecs, “he does not know nothing but I really wanted that ass.” He said. The Interviewer shuddered “Seems the Miguel found him, but he Brian double-crossed him, he wanted not to kill me but rape him, dominate me, in some sense obsess me through his strength” he went silent, the Interviewer felt in some sense dirty, polluted, Brian was hot for him yes, but he would never take one of the SSS members nor any man for him, it was his vow to the SSS and also to Wolf.

“I was so stupid” the Interviewer said. “No one could guess what would he do, he was loyal to the SSS” Michal said “But no one could guess he was loyal to the SSS because he wanted it for himself…” the Interviewer shuddered and tried to cover himself with his sheets, so in order to hide his own shame. “Michal sat on his bed and put a hand on his shoulder. “He was a very clever man, and he wasn’t wrong, he knew that if he dominates you, he can control the SSS at his whim, you’re more important than what you realize, for the SSS, for me and also for Wolf, so you must stay indomitable for us” Michal said, released his grip on the shoulder and stood like a soldier, he bounced his pecs and relaxed in silence.  The interviewer lowered his gaze, in his mind he was now realizing the hard truth, that a chain is as strong as his weakest link.and now the weakest link was him.

Wolf arrived soon dressed in his usual tank tops and shorts. “Michael, go and get new clothes, you’re dirty” Wolf said. “I don’t want to”, Wolf walked next to him and ripped his pants and shirt in a swift movement, “Now you’re naked…go!” Wolf said, Michal looked at him and then he left the place. Wolf sat next to the Interviewer and put his big hand on the bald head of the Interviewer.  “You did something very stupid, you need to understand your value, and your place”. Wolf scolding hurt more than anything, the Interviewer tried to cry. “Don’t be weak or I’ll crush you myself…and never let me behind, or I swear you’ll be a stain on my foot if you do this again”. Wolf teased the Interviewer head. “Now go to get a shower, you need to get your hand checked up…again, the same arm, you’re an idiot” Wolf said. The interviewer left his bed and entered the shower, my hand hurts can you help me here?. Wolf entered the shower and simply crushed the soap jar over his head, “hey, that’s expensive” Wolf left the bathroom and sat on the sofa.

Some hours later the Interviewer and Wolf left the hospital, Michal was on the base assessing the damages. “We could lose much more” Michal said, even when he recounted all the victims of Wolf rage on the office, Wolf was unfazed, “I don’t care how many I kill, no one touches our buddy” yes Wolf but you could destroy al the guards and take our business to trash. Wolf bounced his pecs, unfazed. “There is no point  in discuss this with him” the Interviewer said closing the topic, “we need to fin more recruits, how’s Ivan?” The Interviewer said. “He’s good, he’s recovering”. The Interviewer left the office and went to Ivan’s room. Can you please wait me outside? I want to have a word with him alone” Wolf bounced his pecs but stood outside. “Thanks buddy” the Interviewer said while entering the room.

Ivan was shirtless with a splint on his arm. He looked at the Interviewer, looked at his broken hand and then lowered his head,  looking at the soil. “I could do better” he said. His face was ashamed. “Ivan, look at me” Ivan refused “It’s an order” the Interviewer responded. Ivan looked at him, “Ivan, you saved me, Brian could do much more damage but was thanks for your quick response that the SSS is still on It’s feet, you don’t need to worry, you should get stronger, but I’ll be very grateful for you…and don’t tell anyone about this, that’s an order”. Ivan smiled. “Wolf said that he will train you personally, so, I expect great results from you”.  Ivan looked in surprise. The Interviewer left the room.

Soon Buck joined them, “Hi Buck, seem that Miguel made a mistake” the interviewer playfully said but Buck was serious, “I couldn’t believe myself” he said. “For now we need to put our pieces in place, call Michal to my office, we need to make a call”.  Soon they entered the office.

“Paolo and Ricardo are now on the southern base, Igor is rebuilding the former training base” the Interviewer said, the face was packed with muscles, Wolf and Michal were standing in each side of the Interviewer, Ricardo and Carlos were at the front alongside Ivan. “We will need a bigger office”.  He called the SSS elites outside the base on his PC. “Hi Paolo, Ricardo and Igor”. The Interviewer recounted all the things happening after they left for their own missions. Everyone felt bad for Brian’s treachery and rapped attempt, he got easy Paolo said much for the Interviewer’s amusement, his Italian faction gave him a mafia look that the Interviewer found attractive but he kept focused.
“The reason I’m calling you is that I need all of you in the main base in one week, please get your work done as fast as you could but no matter what, you’ll be here in one week. Michal I need yo to fin a plane, we’ll go to Mexico. Michal grinned. “Yes” he answered.

“Are you going to chase Miguel?”  Paolo asked, “I have my own plans for him but we need to make a show de force” the Interviewer said. “It’s a little deviation from what I have planned but is a needed step now that said, I expect you here in one week” the Interviewer closed the video call “you can go” the Interviewer said, all the men but Michal and Wolf left the office. The Interviewer tapped on his PC until night.

Next week there were almost no issues. Since the Incident, nor Wolf or Michal wanted to leave him alone, the Interviewer where a little irritated but he coped it, “No issue in trying to convince both hard heads” he thought. Ivan recovered extremely quickly from his hand so he was patrolling the streets again, but he now combined his work with grueling training with Wolf and Buck, his muscles were swollen but he was still the old (and more dangerous) charming bear, but the interviewer soon found that Wolf’s trainings unleashed a somewhat darker shade of him.

They went to the colosseum, Michal and Wolf were looking at some fights, this time they where inviting fighter from every-art of the world to fight on the colosseum, they where pitted against the guards and if they were good enough, they would be invited to the SSS guards or soldier ranks. The Interviewer banned Wolf and Michal to fight because they would scare all the candidates of kill them in the process.

The Interviewer was very silent everyday he was keeping more things to himself, the only thing they knew is that Michal would lease a plane to fly the elites to some part on the north of Mexico, they would be chasing Miguel at his own home, the Interviewer was on other side sourcing intel with Paolo and Igor, he had previous experience with Miguel and knew what to wait from him, they speculated about the resistance Miguel could present. Wolf was training Ivan and Buck and Felipe took turns guarding the Interviewer while Wolf was training.

Paolo and Ricardo where moving back and forth the bases, that made Michal flying skills very demanding since he got to seize and helicopter that helped move them fast, they only had one week and needed to make things going smoother.

At the next week, the Interviewer reunited all the men in the colosseum since the office were too small to take all the monsters they were becoming. “For now Michal arranged a plane and we will seek Miguel on his home, we have good Intel and he’s hiding there, Wolf will be with me, also I will need Buck, Felipe, and Ricardo.  Carlos, Paolo and Ivan will stay on the base, Ivan will return to the neighborhood, we need to be extra cautious since we don’t know if they will be sending more operatives, Carlos will be on charge of the recruits training,  and Paolo will help us on the administrative thing of the base.” All the men excepting Michal and Wolf nodded, Wolf and Michal knew already the plans.

“What are you going to do there?”.  Paolo asked, “simple” the Interviewer said, once we land there we will source a transport and chase Miguel out of his home, destroy all the possible resistance and make sure they never get near our town”.

Paolo was confused but decided stay silent, he had a lot of work. “Are you going to be OK?” He said. “Well, Wolf and Michal keep pestering me about my safety, so If something happens I’m sure they will take care of me, also the others will take care of my safety too, I will be more protected than the president”. The Interviewer said with slight exasperation.
Paolo smiled. “Ok boss, I will take care of things for you”. “I need to put an eye on the major’s office, as soon as we return, I’ll meet you and will review all the intel we find”.  The Interviewer left the place.

Michal was going to leave the base with Felipe, before he left he went to the Interviewer office “Are you going now to source the aircraft?” The Interviewer asked. “Yes, we will need a bigger plane, the airbase here only have small planes and we will carry a lot of weight”. Michal answered. “How much time you’ll take?” the Interviewer asked. “One day, we need to get the airfield ready for our plane to come” Michal said. “What are you going to get?” the Interviewer inquired, “An ERJ-145 or a Global Express would do” Michal said. “It’s easier to find an ERJ, but that is for your criteria” the interviewer said. “Don’t do stupid things” Michal said to the Interviewer before leaving, the Interviewer made an exasperated sight, Wolf entered the office bouncing his pecs and giving a smirk to the irritated Interviewer. “Are you going to go?” Wolf said. “We need to go, that’s vital to protect the town, and our world” the Interviewer quickly asked, Wolf stood silent looking at his friend. “You look sick” Wolf said. “Don’t be silly” the Interviewer bluntly said and kept working.

Michal left the base, Felipe was at his side, they took a car of the base and left the town, they drove all day until the night. “I need some release” Michal said, he was somewhat worried. “What’s happening”, Felipe said. “The Interviewer is making some silly mistakes recently, don’t know what’s happening and that’s unacceptable.”  Michal begun to accelerate, that made a patrol to go behind them but Michal was going at such speed that the patrol was lagging behind, the car entered the suburbs. Michal squeezed the wheel so hard that the car became  uncontrollable and both men crashed nearby a lone alley. Michal kicked the door that flew away,  he was pissed, he punched the car until he flattened the roof of the car.  Felipe din’t dare to speak ant word feeling the fear that he would be the target of Michal’s wrath, he just opened (ripped)  the trunk and took a small bag filled with spare clothing for both men.

The patrol appeared speeding, the cops were sounding the siren. That made Michal snap, Michal needed his release and he was going to get it, he ripped his shirt and stood towards the patrol, he was expecting them to come and his dick rose in expectation ripping his underwear. The cops didn’t realized the man that was in front of them until too late. The patrol crashed against Michal legs but Michal didn’t even bulge, it was like the patrol crashed agains a mountain. The windshield broke, fortunately both cops were strapped to their chairs but the impact deformed the patrol structure in a way that the doors were sealed.

Michal cock hardened, he lifted the patrol with both hands and took the car to the alley, the cops where frightened to see a superhuman lifting the car with such ease, but they couldn’t leave the car, Michal looked at Felipe, “Toss that wreck and come back” he ordered. Then he tossed the patrol on the alley, the cops felt dizzy from the shock, then they realized the muscle monster in front of them, they drew their guns and ordered “freeze”, but Michal was having non of it, Michal slowly walked to the car front, the cops begun to shoot Michal, Michal enjoyed the massage the bullets where giving on his muscles, the cops begun to fear from themselves, the tried to kick the doors but the doors didn’t budge, they tried to start the engine, by miracle the engine started, Michal kept walking to the car, soon the tip of his glans reached the engine radiator, Michal moaned at the pleasure the vibration gave to him, he flexed his pelvic muscles and then his dick perforated the radiator, the car shook and the cops tried to move the car, the wheels tried to move but the engine wasn’t a competitor to Michal strength.

Michal grabbed the radiator and ripped if from the car, he kept walking, the fan crashed against Michal’s rod and was destroyed, Michal moaned again from the stimulation. Michal looked at the cops and smirked devilishly while using his cock to penetrate the engine, the warm feeling with the vibration was a good stimulation to Michal. Michal lifted the engine block with only the strength of his legs while Ising his dick has a lever, Michal lifted the car several times, the car shook, the cops screamed in terror while looking at their executioner slowly destroying the car, the engine soon gave up, Michal ripped the block from the car and went to fuck the car. Michal moaned while using the car has a masturbatory tool, the cops begin to freak when they saw the car space being reduced at every thrust, every time Michal thrusted agains the car the habitable space would be reduced. Soon their legs were shattered against the body of the car. Michal begin to lose control, he grabbed the car’s sides, the cops been to freak out from the terror, but at the same time the masculinity show was so much that their brains could not process the fear and the sex drive Michal provoked, the cops where hard at the same time thy where feeling the pain from their shattered legs, Michal face was showing pure ecstasy with an evil smile from the kill, Michal begun to crush the car from the sides so the cops where being compacted in the car, Michal fucked the car with such strength that he came, the first shot went through the car, destroying everything in it’s way, even one of the cop arms where destroyed, the cum where so strong that it cracked even the Wall.  Michal kept crushing the car, the cops where screaming from terror, Michal with a last movement crushed the car, the cps screams begun to be mulled until the metal cracks where followed by a “crunch”, Michal kept crushing the car until it was a small compressed metal sphere dripping oil and blood. Michal kept compressing until the metal couldn’t be compressed anymore, Michal was sweating profusely and heavily breathing when feline came back. “You’re better?” Felipe said. “Yes, I’m good” Michal said.

Michal and Felipe walked until they found a seedy motel, a fat foul mouthed employee saw the naked Michal body from head to toe and then he saw Felipe, “do you need a room for you couple?” Felix grabbed the employee from the shirt and lifted him with one hand, the employee’s feet were dangling in the air. “We’re not a couple but we need a room”.  Then he tossed the employee at the ground. “Geez” the employee said, he grabbed a key and tossed at Felipes face, the key bounced from a bemused Felipe, he bounced his pecs. Felipe tossed the key to Michal, he took the keys and left, Felipe then walked to the employee and bear hugged him. The employee tried to free himself from Felipe’s strength. Felipe smirked, “Not so tough now?” The Employee cried for help but Felipe begun to compress the employee. Felipe released the employee that fell on his ass, and took a key of a nearby free room, Felipe grabbed the key and dragged the employee by his hair, dragging him until they reached the room. Felipe opened the door and pulling the employee by the hair he tossed him inside the room, Felipe entered the room and closed the door.

The employee was frightened by Felipe, “no please, don’t rape me”, Felipe smirked, he grabbed is shirt by the collar and ripped it from his torso. “Lute” Felipe said. “I don’t understand” the employee said. “Fight” Felipe said.  He was excited, the employe tried to stand up and tossed everything that he could find to Felipe, he just stood, receiving all the hits from the things the employee tossed at him. Felipe enjoyed the terror he was causing. “That’s what they enjoy so much” Felipe thought. Felipe caressed his body, moaning in pleasure, the employee tried to run form him using a small Window on the bathroom. “Not so fast” Felipe said, grabbing the employee from the leg and yanking the employee inside. Felipe yanked so hard that the leg was ripped from the body so the employee begun to scream in pain. “Oops” Felipe said, looking at the ripped leg in his hand, he then crushed the bone and enjoyed the crunching on his hand.

Blood emanated profusely from the leg stump. Felipe one that the employee would not live much longer. He grabbed the employee’s face with both hands “You tossed the keys at my face, It’s now my turn to show something at your face” Felipe said and then he head butted the employee. The employees’ face was destroyed by Felipe’s head smash, blood and teeth came out from the employee’s mouth.  Felipe smirked “Not strong” he then bear hugged the employee, Felipe looked at the employee, “let’s see how strong I became…at the count of three, you die, one…two…”, at the count of three Felipe crushed the ribcage, torso and abdomen of the employee, the compression power was so mighty that blood was shot from the employee’s mouth like a volcano, blood sprayed to the ceiling and from the leg stump, Felipe roared when he felt that there where no bones intact, the blood stuck to the ceiling begun to rain down over Felipe. The employee was dead, Felipe released the body that fell to the floor, Felipe looked at the mirror and flexed his biceps and pecs roaring at every pose, Felipe ripped his bloodied clothing and begun to jerk off at the excitation from the kill. Felipe put his foot over the employees head and crushed it using his quads. Felipe jerked until he came, the cum shot to the ceiling so the bathroom was a mixture of blood and sperm.  Felipe used the shower, caressing his muscles and roaring.

After some minutes Michal came to the room, he looked ash the corpse and nodded, “you ready” he asked, Felipe nodded, Michal tossed the bag at him, he took the spare clothing from the bag and left the bag inside the room, they left the motel and looked for another car.

Just next to the motel there was a cab, Michal grabbed the driver and yanked him out of the car, we need the car the driver tried to hit Michal’s face but his hand was broken agains Michal’s face “you shouldn’t have done that” he said. He then gabbed the driver by the neck and with one swift movement that flexed his monstrous biceps and back he ripped the driver’s head, Michal’s new clothing was ripped from the back, “fuck” Michal said when he felt the ship ripping, he then tossed the drivers body to a nearby Wall, the corpse exploded on contact, then he grabbed the head with both hands and crushed it like a can.  Michal then ripped his new shirt of the body exposing his big pecs and arms. “Are you going to take another shower?” Felipe asked. “No time, we have a mission and we already lost some time”. Michal said while entering the cab and tapping on his phone. Felipe entered the taxi and they left.

On the main base the Interviewer tapped on his laptop, he raised his head and looked at  his phone, he slightly smiled and looking at Wolf he said, “we’re almost ready”.  Wolf bounced his pecs and smirked.

The Interviewer sighed, he looked down at the drawer and took his chess board, he looked at the pieces and lifted the white king, “soon” he said and put the board back on the drawer. Wolf glared at him.

Michal and Felipe reached an airfield that was being used like an aircraft boneyard or a long term storage field, Michal stood in front of the fence and looked at the plane, he soon found an ERJ-145 stored. Michal just jumped over the fence with little effort, he did that in order to not set any alarm off, Felipe wasn’t so sure he could made the jump. “Just take impulse”. Felipe walked some steps far and ran to the fence, he jumped over the fence but he cousin’t control the landing and fell to the floor, Felipe stood up with a smile from the fun, Michal snorted.

Michal rounded the plane, he walked deliberately slow, examining the plane, “what?” Felipe said, “doesn’t this one fly?”. Michal snorted, “don’t be stupid, if we crash Wolf and I could surely survive, you…are still too weak”, Michal retorted before deciding that that plane would do, Michal entered the lane and sat on the cockpit, after some time, he got familiarized with all the plane systems. He tapped on the controls and saw that the plane had little fuel. He jumped out of the plane and walked near the plane. After some minutes Michal found in the distance a fuel truck Michal smirked, he walked to the truck and with his muscles he shook the truck to feel if it had fuel. The truck was almost full, Michal tried to open the door but it was closed, Michal granted and simple ripped the door from the car. His biceps ripped the sleeve with the effort. “Hey, what are you doing”, a guard of the airfield approached Michal while aiming a gun in one hand and a flashlight in the other.

Michal lifted his hands, faking a surrendering. The guard gasped at Michal size but kept aiming his gun, “the bang could be a problem” Michal thought, the guard slowly walked towards Michal, “what are you doing here? He asked. Michal flexed his biceps, the Wonderfull biceps made the guard gasp, Michal seized his opportunity and with a lightning fast movement he grabbed the guards mouth with one hand and crushed the guards forearm (the one with the gun), the guard yelled but his mouth was sealed. “Sorry pal, I don’t have time for pleasure” Michal crushed the guards mouth, Michal released the guard that fell to the floor, he made a slurping sound while holding his face with his good hand, Michal decided not to lose anytime, he kicked the guards head that exploded, blood, brains and bone splattered over the truck size. Michal then decided to not risk any more sound and simply pushed the truck next to the plane. “Felipe, go silently and kill the tower controller, I’ll get the plane to the runway’s end, if you find any guard, kill them, make a signal from
 the tower when you’re ready”. Felipe took off his shirt and shoes and ran towards the tower.
Michal jumped to the plane, sat on the pilots seat and begun to program the route on his head. Felipe was near the tower but so far no one noticed, maybe his dark skin was helping. Felipe saw a nearby guard, almost asleep. Felipe walked slowly, at the moment he was at the guard side the guard jumped, Felipe clapped his head, a crunch sounded, the trembling body fell with a thud. Felipe smirked while flexing his pecs. He entered the tower, another guard was there, he tried to yell “freeze” but he was cut short by Felipe’s fist crushing his face, and destroying all his head until the punch appeared through the guard’s occipital bone. Felipe was enjoying his kills but he needed to go faster, he walked upstairs, there was a lone controller sleeping in a sofa at the side of an old radio, he was facing upwards and snorting.  Felipe just walked next to the controller, he grabbed the controller head with his hand, he grabbed the head from the face, the guard woke up to see a rugbier grabbing his face, Felipe forced his fingers on the controller’s mouth cracking some teeth in the process, the guard tried to grab Felipes forearm bit at that moment Felipe yanked the head ripping if from the neck. The body trembled at the decerebration process, Felipe grabbed the head and crushed just for the sake of it. “Too fast” Felipe said with an evil smile while looking at the tower to see if he could make a signal.

On the distance the Plane begun to taxi, Felipe new he needed to move fast, he found a flashlight and signaled the plane, Michal saw the light and turned on the light once. Felipe jumped from the tower breaking the windows he landed on his feet and ran towards the plane. Michal saw the bloodied body of Felipe, he raised an eyebrow and made the final preparations. “Send a message to the interviewer” Michal said while handing the phone to Felipe. Soon they took off.

Michal made some radio calls just after take off, he was avoiding any unnecessary  contact but he knew he had control over the airfield personnel near to the SSS base (mainly because he caused terror to the airfield personnel), they helped to forge the flight plans and authorizations so no one knew he stole a plane in the near term.

After some time Michal arrived to the town airfield, he landed uneventfully, when both men stepped down the plane their bodies where so bloodied that some of the airfield personnel pissed themselves and even one guard fainted,  Michal walked next to the fainted guard,  and deemed him unworthy of the SSS, he lifted his foot and crushed the head of the guard. The other personnel screamed in fear from the sheer brutality shown by Michal. He flexed his biceps and looked at the airfield personnel. “Just to make sure, no one comes near the plane,  I want it full fueled, and after we come back, we want to take off ASAP,   some SSS guards will replace the guards here, If we see any security staff here when they came here, we  will take the ones staying to the SSS base for evaluation. While I come back, my partner here will stay. Don’ try to call the cops. The airfield personnel were to afraid to even speak.

Michal twisted his foot over the guards head like the bug he was and left the base. He took a random car on the airfield and left with Felipe for the base.
The Interviewer was on the office with Wolf.  Wow was bouncing his pecs and the Interviewer was looking at his laptop, “he’s here” he said. Soon Michal arrived, he was still with his muscles soaked with blood. “Didn’t you had fun?” The Interviewer said. Michal just flexed his biceps and smirked. “Good” the Interviewer said, “we will depart tomorrow morning, Wolf,  Michal, Buck, and Felipe will leave with us” the Interviewer declared.

Wolf walked next to the Interviewer, “you’re not coming” he said. The Interviewer was irritated, “I agree” Michal said, the Interviewer stood up and walked next to both behemoths. He took a deep breath but the irritation on his face was impossible to hide. He poked Wolf’s pecs, Wolf hardened it in reflex. Hear me Wolf, I’m pretty aware that you can kill me easily if any of you want to, same goes for you Michal” the Interviewer was looking at both men enraged, but if you really think that you can just cage me inside the base then I dare you to kill me right now”. The Interviewer was enraged, his eyes where fixated on Wolf’s face, the Interviewer looked back and forth between Wolf’s an Michal, both monster where serious, soon a smirk showed on Wolf’s face. “You impudent brat” Wolf said while teasing the Interviewer in the head. “That’s the Interviewer we know” he said, Michal sighed “you just keep near any of us and don’t do anything stupid” he retorted. “Thanks for the concern” the Interviewer said bluntly.

“What are the others going to do?” Michal asked, “they need to prepare the base” the Interviewer said, “For what?” Michal inquired, the Interviewer stood silent but saw at his drawer, “Go to your room prepare for tomorrow”  the Interviewer ordered. Wolf smirked, you too need to rest. The Interviewer tried to respond but Wolf put a hand on the Interviewer shoulder. “Now” Wolf said. The Interviewer tried to move but Wolf’s hand was so strong that the Interviewer decided not to fight, he won once but two times would be too much to ask. “Ok” he said, then he left for his room, the next  day he would face Miguel and that could be a victory, or the fall of his plans.

• Like 9