Me and Big Poppa Pump.

Hulkukes

Chapter 1: Wrestling Fan

Growing up I was a huge wrestling fan. Big strong power men dominating other big strong powerful men. It was incredible.

My favorite was Scott Steiner. Big biceps and explosive suplexes. I was in absolute awe.

Then 1 day he turned on his brother Rick. I couldn’t believe it. I could wait for Monday nitro. When Steiner came out and cut a promo my life changed.

Scott Steiner was no more. This was BIG POPPA PUMP.

He was so aggressive and brash. Radiating power. He said all that mattered were his freaks and his peaks. The women in the audience swooned and the men were mesmerized.

Then he flexed his massive biceps (were they bigger???). and kissed that peak that went up. Seemingly forever. A true mountain peak.

This man was my idol and a true MUSCLE GOD.

He was everything. I wanted to be. I was gonna shred my fluff and become a ripped muscleman.

I hit the gym every day. I was already reasonably strong, but you couldn’t see my muscles thru my fat. But I was determined to change that. I was gonna be like my idol big poppa pump.

I found some YouTube videos of Steiner training. He threw 405 on the bench and repped it like an empty bar. Then he tossed 1 of his freaks on each side. The sexiest women for the most powerful man.

With like 650 on the bar, he cranked out a set. His pecs like muscle balloons.

Big poppa pump is more then just arms. Bigger and stronger everyday. Right ladies. He grabbed them both tight. Huge DDs against his pecs. Ramming his tongue down their throats.

Oooh big poppa pump they cooed. Their hands roamed his god bod. Then lower. Big poppa pump was big everywhere. I was more determined to follow his path.

I put 225 on the bar and got 10. I could feel a pump. I added 25s and manage 5 sets of 5. I was proud but had so much work to do.

I continued to hit the gym hard 5 days a week while never missing a Monday nitro.

Every week those arms of Big poppa pump got bigger. He suplexed guys out of the ring. Then flexed for us as he waited for them to crawl back in. Then he locked in the Steiner recliner. Chest arms and traps bulging. It was all the motivation I needed to redouble my efforts.

I was now benching 315 for 5 by 5. My chest and arms were showing more muscle. All those protein shakes and veggies were paying off. I was leaner as well as more muscular. I was on my way to being like my idol. I flexed in the mirror. My arms raised up. Def gains on these guns. I pumped them a few more times and was happy to see em get a little bigger. I turned around and noticed a few people checking me out.

That’s new. Wait till the see me as big as Big Poppa Pump.

6 months later

I was now benching 405 for 5 sets of 15. My strength was rocketing up. I wonder how many reps Big poppa pump could do with 405?

Then I remembered he put his freaks on the bar too. The girls at the gym were noticing and that also fueled me. I bounce my now 50inch pecs. Muscles rippling. I was getting cut but nowhere as shredded as big poppa pump. But I wouldn’t stop until I got there. I took off my shirt and flexed a side chest and most muscular. Boned myself looking ay my hard work becoming visible.

Meanwhile, on Nitro, Big Poppa pump was scheduled to fight hulk hogan for the world title.

Hogan you talk about your 24inch pythons. But what is that compared to the largest arms in the world.

Then he flexed. Holy fawk. The bicep kept rising. Up. And up. He’d gotten even bigger. Bulges upon bulges. And not an ounce to be seen on his beyond shredded abs.

That’s right Hogan. 25inches of freaky peaks. And check the shreds. You’re a fat ass Hogan. I’m gonna destroy you and take what’s mine. The world heavyweight championship.

His muscles weren’t the only thing growing. I was rock hard. I was definitely muscle sexual. I throbbed hard as Steiner flexed and his sexy freaks rubbed his God muscles.

Omg yes big poppa pump. I am gonna be you. I’m gonna be your size. I’m gonna be your strength. I’m gonna get my own freaks. I erupted. Muscles pulsing.

I need to measure my own peaks.

Damn. 19inches.

And I was even harder in my shorts. I pulled out my impressive member and began stroking as I flexed. Fuck yeah. Gonna get as big as Big Poppa Pump. Gonna bang all my freaks. FLEXXXXX unhhhh I erupted like crazy.

I hit the gym harder than ever. I got my bench up to 455 for my sets. I was curling the 100lb dumbbells. And I was getting serious pumps. I started posing in the mirror. I wonder how big I am now. Can’t stop won’t stop till I’m like my idol. I flexed harder than ever.

Omg that guy is so massive. I heard behind me.

I turned around and saw a hot fit busty woman staring. I flexed right at her. She smiled and I flexed again. Hitting my most muscular at max pump. My traps were heading to my ears. Striations and veins in my pecs and arms

Check out these guns.

My bis swole up bigger than before. Peaks rising over boulder shoulders. She came over and asked to feel my arms. I nodded as she rubbed my rock hard bis. I’d never been confident in my physique before but if I’m gonna be big poppa pump, I need it.

You like that babe.

How big are your arms stud.

19inches.

Really? My ex had 19inch arms and your guns dwarf his pistols.

Maybe you should measure them. She grabbed a tape I had in my bag.

Ok big guy, flex as hard as you can.

Grrrrrr. I flexed harder and harder. I saw the tape moving.

19.5 .. wait what ….

20 ….. I was shocked. Then she said I said flex harder stud

I let out a massive roar and the tape expanded to just over 21.

So much mmmmmuscle. She rubbed my arm and gave me that look.

Maybe you can do my other measurements somewhere more private.

We never got to the measurements. We steeped into a private changeroom with a shower. Clothes were quickly discarded. She roamed my powerful muscular back as I fondled her giant tits. I picked her up and she wrapped her firm fit legs around my flat hard abs. I pressed her against the wall.

OMG you are so strong.

I grunted at my throbbing 10incvhes rubber against her. I then thrust my thick python deep inside her. She squealed in delight. I was grunting and snorting in lust. I began jackhammering her tightness. I looked in the mirror. Who was this stud. And then it came to me as I roared.

I am HULKULES. And she began shuddering with orgasm after orgasm and I fired my huge load deep inside her.

I had scored my first freak. And ooh what a freak she was.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Hulkukes said:

Well theres multiple parts to this story 

I hope we get to see Val Venis, Marcus "Buff" Bagwell, Lex Luger, or the Rock.

13 minutes ago, mystery79 said:

I hope we get to see Val Venis, Marcus "Buff" Bagwell, Lex Luger, or the Rock.

This is a big poppa story. Sorry in advance 

1 minute ago, Hulkukes said:

This is a big poppa story. Sorry in advance 

Oh sorry my bad I assume this was about numerous wrestlers.  Didn't mean to intrude the story.

18 minutes ago, mystery79 said:

Oh sorry my bad I assume this was about numerous wrestlers.  Didn't mean to intrude the story.

All good. Its me as his number 1 fan.  Spoiler im gonna become wrestler 

• Like 1

Just now, Hulkukes said:

All good. Its me as his number 1 fan.  Spoiler im gonna become wrestler 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Feels like you have a challenger.  Happy wrestling.