Big nerd vs annoying jock

Vasilij

The school’s hall was pretty empty at the end of the day. It was used either for team sports or for celebrations, but today nothing was planned. There was only one 18-yo boy standing here after his studies have just ended. “That’s it! If you think you are so tough, how about we settle this one on one?” - Axel remembered saying this to Tyler. That douche was bullying him ever since they first met. Well, bullying didn’t mean beatings or wedgies. Tyler might have been the strongest jock and the captain of the football team, but Axel wasn’t weak himself. At only 18 years he was 180 pounds of toned hard muscle. When you travel to your school by bicycle every day and have access to a well equipped gym, it’s not that hard to get jacked. Despite this, he was pretty nerdy in both appearance and personality. He never payed much attention to clothing and was wearing large glasses. Axel spent most of the time alone either with books or with bugs that he liked to observe whenever went to some near park or forest. That’s why Tyler and the other jocks picked him as their target. Axel tried to ignore teasing, but today Tyler crossed the line. You don’t simply tear a nerd’s textbook and expect him to be ok with it. It was time to put this asshole in his place.

Tyler entered, swaggering and grinning cockily as usual. He only wore a tight t-shirt and shorts, which showed off his defined vascular muscles. He quickly took this clothes off as well, only leaving the jock strap, which showed off his decent bulge and left his hard glutes on full display.
- Ready for humiliation, nerd? - he smirked.

- Yes, yours! - Axel quickly took off his glasses and clothes until only the old boxers remained.

- Really? Are gonna fight blind?

- My eyesight isn’t that bad. Without glasses I may not see texts, but I know where to hit.

- Ok then. Come on, loser, give me your worst!

Axel practically jumped on Tyler. The jock wasn’t expecting such ferocity and fell to the floor, painfully hitting his back. However, he managed to grab Axel’s torso with his hands and applied a bear hug. In return Axel grabbed his neck and started to choke him. Tyler’s grip weakened, but he reached to Axel’s boxers, tore them off and grabbed his balls. “You asshole!” - Axel growled through pain and let go. He managed to free himself and took a few steps back, massaging his aching crotch.

- You will pay for this! This was my favorite underwear.

- Oh, but you are still enjoying it, aren’t you? - Tyler smiled mischievously, pointing at Axel’s hardening dick - I must admit, you are quite well equipped down there. Let’s compare!

Suddenly Tyler took off his last piece of clothing, revealing his own 9 inch hard-on. Axel wasn’t sure about his sexual preference, since usually sex just wasn’t what interested him, but now he was getting horny. Was he bi? Or even gay? Never mind, what mattered now was winning. He wasn’t gonna lose to some obnoxious self-important meathead. 

They continued to grapple, pretty evenly matched. Sweat started pouring down their reddish skin. Once Tyler managed to get Axel in camel clutch, but the pain in back only angered the nerd and he managed to overpower his foe. Another time Axel grabbed Tyler by the legs and managed to knock him down, but the jock quickly rolled over and stood again. Their dicks were now painfully hard, pre I’m dripping on the floor. It was already hard for Axel to concentrate, when suddenly Tyler grabbed his shaft.

- What are you…

- Let’s see how longer can you last, he-he. - Tyler started jerking his opponent off roughly.

- No… you bastard… let go! - Axel couldn’t concentrate, but decided to return the favour and grabbed Tyler’s cock so hard he might have bruised it.

- Oh fuck! You like this game, don’t you? - Tyler said in his usual manner, but it was clear that he also struggles to keep control.

Both studs fell to the floor, moaning and breathing heavily. They continued to violently jerk each other off, none willing to cum first. Suddenly, even through pain and pleasure, Axel managed to from a thought: “Are doing this just to weaken each other? Or am I actually… drawn to him? Do I like it? How… oh fffuuu…”. They roared in unison, shooting hot cum. At the same time they continued to wrestle, grabbing and enjoying - yes, enjoying - each other’s hot cum covered bodies.

- So… who won?

- We both! You enjoyed it, right, nerd?

- One day I’m gonna beat the shit out of you… but yeah, it was fun. - Axel agreed unsurely. 
- You are stronger than most of my pals, I’ll give you that. Maybe you’re not such a loser after all!
Axel didn’t know how to react, but was mostly pleased. It wasn’t exactly what he wanted, but at least he gained some respect from his bully. 

• Like 17

Man I just love this type of stories.

I can see some sort of love/hate relationship between these two always tryiong to outdo teh otehr only to find out that's what aroused them. 

• Like 1