Me and Big Poppa Pump (chpt 3,4)

Hulkukes

Chapter 3: Rebuilding

I’d recovered from my injuries and was headed to the Hulkster’s private place.

Good to see ya kid. I’m too old to do the training to take our revenge on Steiner. But you grow like a weed and seem to have doubled your strength in a few months.

I was open mouthed. How did he know. He wasn’t there.

I see you’re confused. It’s the old saying telephone telegraph tell a wrestler lol. I got an old friend that works there. He’s been giving me updates. Your growth rate and ability to perfect moves is amazing. I’m gonna train you.

Can you make me bigger and stronger than Steiner?

Hulk smirked. I got the methods. I’ve got this private gym with unlimited weight. My personal chef will make all your meals.

He handed me a cooler nag of containers. All that 4 a day?

A day. That’s your lunch. Do you want this or not.

I want it. I’ll do anything.

Good because we’re gonna push you to the breaking point. Then we got hot tubs cold tubs, cryo, hyperbaric chambers, and 2 massage therapists just 4 you. I want Steiner destroyed as bad as you.

I smiled. I’m coming for you big poppa pump. Gonna destroy you in every way possible. I could feel my muscles throbbing. Which way to the gym hulk….

Over the next few weeks Hulk put my body thru the ringer. Lifting and wrestling 12 hours a day.. Training like a man possessed.

Bench I’m now warming up with 405. I think. Hulks plates have no numbers. They look like 45s but seem heavy. I asked but hes being vague.

I finish a set then hulk adds a plate and I go again. I work up to 675 which I know I can lift. I’m getting my 10to 15 but it seems its heavier.

Time to see your 1 rep max. He kept adding plates and I kept knocking em down. Finally 10 plates a side. 945. I wondered if even Steiner can bench this.

As if reading my mind hulk says I heard Steiner does 5 with this. Let’s see if you can match the reps.

5 reps at 945?

Something like that. Do you want this or not? Steiner isn’t resting.

I snort a grunt and get under the bar. Its heavy AF. I get 1. Then 2. 3 is excruciating. I think I’m gonna die as I barely manage 4reps.

Fuck. Steiner is doing more.

Hogan is smirking. Something like that.

What’s going on Hulk?

Well these plates on here aren’t 45s.

So I didn’t do 945. Damn it. How much less is it? I say in disgust.

Bro, I didn’t say it was less. I had these special plates made for you. They aren’t 45 but they’re not less they’re more. You were gaining strength so fast I figured we couldn’t load enough on the bar. You just did 10 – 100lb plates per side.

So I just did 4 reps with 2000lbs?

Plus the bar, so 2045.

I was absolutely stunned. I hadn’t just beaten Steiners best bench but I I destroyed it. I couldn’t be more pumped and not literally explode.

Bro I told you your progress is off the charts. Its why I spent a crap load of my money. You just let Steiner get in my head. I mean look at you. You’re not exactly the same size as a month ago.

I stared at the mirror and realized I took up some serious real estate. I just flexed my most muscular. My shirt began straining as my muscles ballooned with a bonkers pump. Then RRRRRIIIIIPPPPPP the shirt literally exploded off my body. I was now a muscle God. I was stronger. I was bigger. And I wasn’t at all satisfied.

How much has Steiner grown in strength and size?

Actually, hes pretty stagnant. He was training super hard to keep ahead of you. Once he thought he’d broken you he went back to regular training. He seems more focused on using your ex as a cum dumpster.

I snorted and grunted. Easy big man. You’ll get your shot.

Steiner had the biggest arms in the world. I need to destroy him everywhere. What’s he curl.

200lb dumbbells I’ve been told.

I walked over to what appeared to be 200s. I fired out rep after rep. 5,10, 15,20.

I’m coming for you Steiner. I’m gonna destroy you. After 50 reps I tossed em down. Hogans jaw was on the floor.

Dude, those aren’t exactly 200lb dumbbells.

By now I was wise to Hogan. How much more.

Those are 400lb dumbbells.

I was even more pumped than I thought possible. I flexed my guns as hard as possible. The peak rose and rose until it moved my hand out of the way. You think I got Big Poppa Pump beat?

Hogan nodded as he caressed my arm. You like that huh? I’ve got an idea.

I grab my belt. 32inches like my waist. I get Hogan to wrap it around my arm.

Watch this Hulkster. I flex my arms hard. And in less than a blink the belt explodes off my arm.

I guess 36 beats Steiners 27 or whatever, I scoff. As I roar my cock rips thru my shorts. Looks like I’m gonna destroy Steiner everywhere. Hulk is beside himself beating his meat.

I am now the 1 true Muscle God. And I flex over and over. My python throbs as I flex. As I let out a primal scream I erupt load after load 20ft to the gym mirror.

I think its time for me to go to Nitro eh Hulk?

Chapter 4: Nitro
Hulkster had a plan to get our revenge on Steiner. I came to Monday Nitro in a mask. When Hulk brought me out into the arena 18,000 people gasped. 
This is my new protégé. He’s been in the dungeon. Nothing but food and training. I’m back and we’re taking over. 
I began flexing and the spandex of my suit bulged bigger and bigger. Even at 375lbs or ripped rock-hard muscle it held. Hulk has got space aged stuff that was amazingly stretchy yet tight enough that everybody knew who I was. 
I was the biggest.
I was the strongest.
I was HULKULES.  
Soon after I had my first few matches against guys known as jobber. To say it was too easy was an understatement. I could have pinned them in seconds. But we were on tv and the crowd deserved a show.
During 1 match I had a guy up for a suplex. And I just held him (a 250lb man) like a feather. I wasn’t even breaking a sweat. So I dropped I arm and I flexed my free arm while holding him. The crowd gasped at not only the massive 32inch arm but the sheer power of the display. I was so pumped that I tossed him up in the air several feet and he landed in my full nelson. I locked my fingers and shook him like a rag doll. I was about to snap his spine when I heard Hogan from ringside. 
Easy on the guy. He’s not Steiner and he has a family. 
So I awoke from my muscle rage and just began to pose for my fans. The roof nearly blew off the place.
Soon I was taking on 2 and 3 guys at a time like I saw Steiner do. Then I thought. Why not 5 guys at once. Hogan nodded, that will get everyone’s attention. In ring, I had 1 guy in each arm pressing them over my head, repping them with ease.  I saw some female fans in the 1st row, 
Hulkules your so strong. But can you lift them all. Her JJ breasts filled her top to the breaking point. How could I let my fans down.
I grabbed 2 guys in each arm, not even slowing my reps. Do em all baby, show me your power mighty Hulkules.
The 5th guy jumped off the ropes and I caught him with the other 4 guys like a baseball glove. I could see my sexy fans nipples poking thru her shirt. I smirked at her and tossed all 5 to the entrance ramp. I rolled out the ring and told hulk to bring her back to my dressing room After all Hulkules had needs. All night long needs.
Back in the dressing room I was toweling off sweat and getting in another meal because I need to be even bigger, Stronger. Hulk brought in the busty gal. Kristy meet Hulkules. Hulkules meet Kristy. He stared at her bounteous bosom. You uh biggest fan. Have fun kids.
I walked up to her and grunted. Hulkules like sexy curvy.
Oooh the muscle God talks. Well sexy curvy likes you too stud. She ran her hand across my now 100inch chest. I bounced my beach ball size pecs as the striations rippled. 
Hulkules wanna compare pecs with his sexy fan. And with a swift motion I ripped off her shirt and bra. I picked her up and set the JJs against my pecs. I bounced my pecs and her cleavage bounced too. 
I will service you in any way you need. I am your slave my muscle God. I need to worship the mighty Hulkules. 
No mere mortal can handle this might weapon. I flexed my legs and glutes as hard as I could. My tights ripped then blew across the room. My formerly 10inches had ballooned with the rest of my muscles. Before her was 15inched of the thickest dick anyone had ever seen. Soon her lips were trying to stretch around it.
I can my lord. I am your slave. I need it now in every hole. If it doesn’t fit force it in and grow even bigger. Don’t hold back give me 110% Hulkules. 
I didn’t know if she was the 1 but nobody had ever been this into me. So submissive yet knowing exactly what I wanted. I thought about my ex and realized I had definitely upgraded. Freak 2.0 was bustier yet had a tiny little weight with the abs of a bikini fitness competitor. And a large round muscle bottom I was definitely gonna bend over. 
Steiner I have past you on every level. I roared. Then I realized Hulk was still in the room. Hulk leave now. Hulkules has business with his freak. You go get me my match with Steiner. I barely heard the doo close before I impaled her for the first of many times. 
You ever had anything close to this babe.
I once had Big Poppa pump’s 12inches and he fucks pretty hard …. She topped when I started snarling. Oh but you are so muscle bigger. Bigger muscles. Stronger muscles. Way bigger cock. Longer and almost twice as thick. 
I bent her over and began forcing into her wet but oh so tight hole. 
OMG OMG OMG fawk sooooo big.  More sir. Don’t hold back. Use me as your sex doll.
I forced in most of it and I could feel her shudder around me, coating my huge balls with her juice. But I did not stop I kept going on going. Until she literally passed out after the 30th orgasm.  I pulled out beat my chest like king kong and just let out a primal roar. Then I came again load after load firing across the room painting the wall. 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...