Short Stories - big muscles

MMF

Hey! I've written some short muscles stories. I'm not the type to dive right into big stories with lots of characters. Just some short, muscle growth related stories. The bigger, the better. Hope you like! More to follow! 

The binding contract

Mr. Brown looked at his watch and locked the screen of his computer. It was time for the next injection of subject MG-23, the best candidate yet to respond to the drug. Unfortunately, the young man's attitude changed as the project progressed, and each of the sessions became more complicated - and not just because of his mass. But the human geneticist had no choice, as investors were breathing down his neck and wanted to see results.

He opened the safe via fingerprint and voice recognition to get out the new NASA miracle drug. There were still 4 syringes in the small box after Doc took out one of the sealed vials. He placed them in an acrylic box and headed to treatment room 2. As he approached, he could already hear the grumbling of their test subject. "No! Untie me! You fuckers! I don't want this anymore!" The voice was bass-heavy and very deep which was a side effect of the altered larynx situation. As he opened the door, Prof. Dr. Brown sighed. Test subject MG-23 - or Mason, as he used to be called - immediately began a hate tirade. "You fucking assholes! That's not what we talked about! Get off me!" The young man was in pure rage and could only be brought to the lab sedated. Fortunately, the behemoth was restrained. The treatment table resembled a cross, with the individual elements that supported the limbs movable. This allowed during the morph phase that the body could move semi-free.

The professor put down the small acrylic box and flipped a switch on a console - to the constant complaints of MG-23. The integrated scales indicated that the subject was within the predicted parameters at 320 lbs and 8% body fat. A look at the muscle monster was always fascinating even for the geneticist. The 22 years only showed the youthful facial features. The alert eyes, the fine lips, and although the chin was masculinely prominent and broad, he looked like a male model. But then any comparison with a model ceased. The man's bull neck was now already wider than the actual head and the traps would surely grow beyond the ears after the next injection. The man's range of motion in the head area was already limited, and Mr. Brown estimated that complete immobilization could not be averted. Even lying down, the larger-than-average pectoral muscles were almost permanently touching the man's chin and the nipples were barely visible due to the outward bulging belly. A point that still had to be negated. The so-called roidgut was higher than the pectoral muscles when lying down and although the shadows of 8 abdominal muscles could be seen on it, this would cause problems when used later. The arms, fixed at 90°, were each dominated by gigantic biceps, the size of a honeydew melon, and showed strong vascularity. The man's hands kept clenching into fists to get out of the titanium alloy restraints. Unfortunately, a new necessity, as even with the security personnel in place, no one could put a stop to the man. But he couldn't really leave. His legs were already making for a waddling walk as the quadriceps muscles were above the norm. After all, they had to stabilize the 300 pounds and were challenged every day. The calves were so immensely trained that the man's feet only fit into the leg cuffs with great difficulty. After this injection, they certainly had to be extended.

"You stupid idiots!" the professor was brought back by the subject's statement, and a sigh made it clear how weary he was of the subject. "Mr. Davids. I hate to repeat myself, but you signed a contract. You knew all the risks and what this project was for: To prevent the degeneration of astronauts' muscles during year-long missions in space. From the very beginning you were aware of this and also that it was a clinical test. That deliberately an overdose is applied to detect possible risks.“

The sound of bending metal combined with the young man's rage made the entire staff take a startled step backward. He roared in a low voice, "And isn't that enough? I'm a muscle freak. A monster! I can't tie my shoes anymore because of my roidgut. My 7XL shirt is a crop top. I can't turn my head all the way to the side anymore and I always waddle to the side when someone talks to me. I can't get through doorways with my broad shoulders anymore and it's getting harder and harder to get sideways because of my muscle tits. Another dose? Then soon I won't be able to do anything! So untie me! I want to get out of here! Fucking shit! I can't even jerk off anymore!" with which he shook the gurney again. It was still holding.

A look of the doctor at the man and his penis confirmed this problem. The penis did not grow with him and the testicles also remained at their previous size. No one needed male astronauts in a confined space with too much testosterone in their bloodstream. The problem with MG-23 was that because of the extra mass, however, the penis almost completely disappeared between his legs. Despite this, the doctor could see that the small erection (under normal circumstances, he would probably be considered normally endowed) was already trembling and Pre was protruding from the tip. "MG-23. your words are one thing. But I think on a deep level, you want nothing more than to become an immobile muscle freak. That's what the psychological evaluation told us, and that's why you were selected.“

With that, the doctor walked up to the defenseless man and opened the small flap of the access that had already been placed. "Just accept it. You are in no position contractually to negotiate either way." With that, he pushed the contents of the syringe into the man's bloodstream. 

MG-23 began twitching almost immediately and the access was immediately connected to a nutrient pump. 23,000 kcal were pumped into the man within the next hour to provide optimal support for muscle growth. The pulsation became stronger and the veins all over the body stood out. The integrated scale jumped from 320 to 321. After a short time 341. Then 352. The chin slowly disappeared in the gap of the two gigantic pectoral muscles. The joints of the gurney continued to move outward as pound after pound was packed onto the body. The doctor turned to Ms. Peabody and spoke, "When he's done, sedate with etomidate and back to the storage cell. Please play the new data directly to my pad. I need to talk to the investors. Thank you." With that, he left the room, leaving behind the muscle blop that kept growing.

"A very good evening, gentlemen. We did another injection on subject MG-23 today with promising results. His initial weight was 143.4 lbs and 22% body fat and now we are at 612.85 lbs and 5% body fat. We are currently simulating the results in zero gravity at a period of 5 years. The test person on Earth has thus also reached immobility. He is not able to walk without help and due to the muscle growth he is dependent on artificial nutrition, because his arms cannot be bent enough. His aggression has subsided since...", a sigh followed, "... since we allowed him to have a penis pump. The psychologists advised us to do so, and it is indeed helpful." 

"So the subject is more cooperative?"

"Yes. That's the assessment of the psychology team."

"All right. We'd like to see another dose with this subject." 

"Mr. Board Chair, I would advise against that from a medical standpoint. We have already simulated this and estimate that with another dose he will weigh a little over 1000 lbs." 

"Mr. Brown. I have not phrased this as a suggestion or a request. If you want more grant money, we would like another injection." 

"Yes, sir.“

• Like 17

Here's an AI contribution on a similar theme

Once upon a time in the quiet town of Willowbrook, there lived a man named Henry. Henry was an overweight slob, content with a sedentary lifestyle and indulging in unhealthy food. His days were spent lounging on the couch, devouring potato chips, and watching mindless television shows. However, one day, an unusual opportunity presented itself to Henry that would change his life forever.

A mysterious stranger, known as Mr. Darius, arrived in town with an intriguing proposition. He claimed to possess a unique potion that could transform Henry into a muscular beast, granting him unparalleled strength and power. Intrigued by the prospect of such a radical transformation, Henry agreed to meet Mr. Darius and learn more about this potion.

As Henry sat across from Mr. Darius in his dimly lit parlor, a contract lay before him, outlining the terms of the transformation. The contract explicitly stated that Henry would become a muscular monster, forever altering his appearance and physique. Henry hesitated, but the allure of a brand new life was too strong to resist. He cautiously signed his name, sealing his fate.

Henry began the transformation process the following week. Each day, he consumed the potent potion provided by Mr. Darius. At first, he felt nothing more than a slight tingling sensation coursing through his veins. But as the weeks passed, his body underwent a drastic metamorphosis.

His once flabby figure began to tighten and sculpt itself, as bulging muscles replaced layers of fat. His biceps expanded like coiled snakes, and his legs transformed into sturdy pillars of strength. Henry watched in awe as his reflection in the mirror changed from that of an overweight slob to a chiseled stallion.

However, as Henry grew more muscular, doubts started creeping into his mind. He realized the full extent of the transformation he had agreed to. No longer would he blend into the background, no longer would he be the ordinary man he once was. He would forever be a living monstrosity, a spectacle that would draw the attention of everyone around him.

One evening, as the moon hung high in the sky, Henry found himself staring at his reflection in the mirror. His bulging muscles seemed to mock him, reminding him of the irrevocable decision he had made. The weight of the contract pressed heavily upon his soul, and he longed for the simplicity of his former life.

That night, Henry visited Mr. Darius's parlor, determination burning in his eyes. He pleaded with the mysterious man to reverse the transformation, to undo the potion's effects and return him to his former self. Mr. Darius listened quietly, his face betraying no emotion.

"I understand your concerns, Henry," Mr. Darius finally spoke, his voice laced with a mix of sympathy and regret. "But you signed the contract willingly, fully aware of the consequences. The transformation is irreversible."

Henry felt his heart sink. The reality of his situation washed over him, drowning him in a sea of regret. He had allowed his desires for a better life to blind him, and now he was left with no way out.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Henry continued to live as the muscular monster he had become. Though he still possessed immense strength and power, his soul remained burdened by the weight of his decision. He no longer enjoyed the simple pleasures of life, constantly haunted by the gaze of others and the knowledge that he would forever be an aberration.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

Thanks for your comments! 

Here's another quick and short story. Totally into roid-muscle-alpha-boys. Hope you too... ;) 

Alpha Boy

How I became like this? I was always like that. I was dominant. I knew what I wanted. I knew how to get it. That my muscles grew without doing much and I had a huge cock were just the cherry on top. I was a born alpha. Others wanted nothing more than me dominating them. That I allowed them to look at me. To touch me. To caress my gigantic mountains of muscle. To lick my gigantic muscle tits. The highest honor was given to them when they were allowed to try to take my cock in their little hands. When they started to gag and just the tip of my monster was in their mouth. When they had tears in their eyes and screamed in pain and pleasure when I penetrated them without mercy. That was my life. I was an alpha.

My day was structured quite simply. My bulls balls needed emptying 4-5x a day, which is why I went to college. I was enrolled, but my OnlyFans provided enough cash so I could afford everything. When the alarm clock rang, my cock had usually already grown to its wonderful 13 inches and pulsated in time with my heartbeat. Even with my big hands, there were sometimes problems to grasp him completely. With strong, firm movements, it wasn't long before I came for the first time that day. The sperm flowed over my now pumped pecs and flooded the abs delta with the white liquid. A large part got stuck in the hair of my chest and my beard also got some. Thanks to all that testosterone, I looked like a grizzly, even though I was only 23. Hairy chest, hairy belly, hairy legs and there was also a huge bush around my dick. I got up and went into the bathroom and squeezed into the shower. My shoulders were too broad, my chest too bulky and everything too small. My old man would have to urgently buy me a new bath. I paid for it, but he had to organize it.

Freshly showered with wet hair and glistening body, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a god. I was pure man. I was pure sex. My image alone made me horny again, but I had to get going slowly. I put on a pair of pants that were way too tight, bringing my cock obscenely to the forefront and being pulled down slightly by the sheer weight of it. There was a large gap between my flat 10-pack and the waistband of my pants. You could see my pubic hair and also guess the wide base of my cock. As a top I wore a torn shirt. Nothing fit me properly for a long time and since I had cracked the 350-lbs-mark, it would have been a custom job either way. Today's white shirt was torn across the chest, the armholes hanging in tatters and only further stretched by my monster biceps. My gigantic chest made sure you could see the last two rows of my abs. It just wasn't long enough. My lats were also stretching whatever material was still intact. 

One last, checking look in the mirror. Sex on legs. I ran a hand through my thick full beard and headed downstairs.

My old man had already prepared my breakfast and I wolfed it down. He avoided eye contact, as always. If he does everything right today, he'll get tomorrow afternoon off. He knows that and needs it. But he has to be a sweet daddy and take care of his son. I just downed the food and left the kitchen in a mess and without another word.

In college, I was used to the looks. Fear. Love. Sex. Everyone wanted me. Everyone was afraid of me. Everyone wondered who would be my chosen one today. I only fucked boys. Because only other cock-wearers knew how to work my dick properly and would appreciate the size difference. My professors no longer controlled my attendance. Grades no longer interested me. I was just here to get fuck material and kill time. Today it was the turn of two guys studying sports medicine. Trained little men. No competition to me at all, but they had stamina. While one of them filmed everything with my phone for later upload, I took the other firmly through. I pressed his head hard against the tiles of the small bathroom and penetrated him. The screams were music to my ears and my rhythm got faster and faster. My bull balls got so much momentum that they kept mercilessly hitting the back of fuck-boy's thighs. He'll have bruises tomorrow…. After he had come three times and I had cum, it was No. 2's turn. He was also taken to the heaven of sex and masculinity and the camera work was a real disaster. But I had material for a video. In addition, there was still the training.

Without a close look at the clock, I went into the studio. It was an old warehouse and here you could hear the grunting from afar and smelled the testosterone and sweat. The fitness equipment was partly improvised and everyone who trained here weighed at least 250lbs. Tiny compared to me and it became all the more obvious when I entered the room. There was a brief silence and people nodded respectfully at me. The pack knew when the alpha was there.  I took off all my clothes and stood stark naked in the gym. The first dicks of the others were already getting hard, but none said anything. Everyone was watching me as I went to the bench press and put on plate after plate. I laid my back on the bench and pumped out rep after rep. My chest exploded with power and mass as my body produced heat and sweat. My presence and workout alone made some come. My cock dripped slightly, but was nowhere near hard. Pre spread around the gym as I went through the equipment and all of those present wondered who was doing the honors. After 2 hours of pumping my muscles and walking wide-legged through the gym, I was hard enough. My boner was there for everyone to see and I pointed to a group of three guys. How old they were? It didn't matter to me. They had pretty abs and their mouths were open. Maybe they were new? I didn't know and I didn't care. What did I give to others. I ordered them to come along and they followed. Those open mouths needed to be plugged. In the shower they were allowed to worship me. My muscles. My mass. My cock. Just the thought of these three lightweights together weighing as much as I did alone made me come and bathe one of them in my cum.

They licked, they caressed, they sucked, they stroked. It was dark when I came several times, leaving three very exhausted, sticky but satisfied boys. 

Dressed only in my pants - stupid rules of society - I went home. My old man had made enough food for a soccer team and I stuffed it all in. I had given so much, now I had to fill it all up again. After 3 hours I was done with food and my belly was a huge roid-gut. You could still see the 10pack, but it was all heavily bulging. Luckily that was gone tomorrow when a new day started for me as an alpha. Life was good.

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...

Good Boy

When the alarm clock rang at 4 a.m., I sighed lightly and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. It was still dark outside and as comfortable and cozy as the bed was—I had to get up. With a now much louder sigh I heaved myself out of bed and despite the early hour, I was already looking forward to the day. My master had promised me a surprise. It was a rarity and I was more than excited to see what it would be. My master was a good master and treated me well and gave me so much—I could hardly believe my luck.

With a grin on my lips, I went into my small bathroom. Like my room, it was also functionally furnished without too much luxury and comfort. A toilet, a small shower and a sink were the familiar standard and the man-high mirror and the electronic scale were already more than others of my class had. My master was good to me. But the small bathroom was dominated by my beauty products. I always wanted to look good, so that my master would not be ashamed of me or I would offend him in public.

Like every morning, I showered and cleaned up, then went for a scrutinizing look in the mirror. I was 22 years old and one of the taller employees at just under 6’5. My body was defined and packed with muscles—my master wanted it that way. The scales told me that I weighed 294 pounds with a body fat of 8%. When I began my service in his house, I was a little boy-toy. Just 5’8” at just under 170 pounds. The augmentations my master performed on me showed his status, wealth and were considered socially necessary to be respected and continue to rise. My eyes fell on my privates, as the master called them. My testicles were the size of grapefruits and my penis, thanks to genetic modifications, could no longer be defined as human. It was only 11 inches long, but had the circumference of a 2-liter cola bottle. My master was very dominant and said that I should not be able to make another gentleman happy with my cock. Although the 6 pounds between my legs were sometimes disturbing, but I wanted to make my master happy. I accepted it and enjoyed it.

After my blond hair was styled, my excess body hair removed, and my youthful, masculine striking features highlighted, I put on my service uniform. A pair of underpants made especially for me of stretchy material. Some sort of pocket was sewn into the crotch so I could position my penis there. Extra straps I put around my massive shoulders so I could better distribute the weight of my manhood. One last look in the mirror made me proud and satisfied. My youthful face sat on a wide neck. This ended in round, defined shoulders whose end I could not make out in my peripheral vision. My pecs were free of any hair and shone in their bulging form as they pushed the straps of my pants outward. My nipples were pierced at my Master’s request and pointed almost purposefully downward toward my 8-pack. Thanks to the alterations, I was able to maintain a slim 34-inch waist. The view was then dominated by my gigantic penis in its fiery red underpants. My legs and calves were wide and provided stabilization for my nearly 300 pounds. I hadn’t seen my ass in a long time, but I was confirmed it was full and round.

First I did the laundry, made sure the kitchen was clean, the salon tidy and cleaned up everything from last night. Then at 6:30 I started breakfast and made two fried eggs, fresh orange juice, three slices of bacon and two slices of toast. Everything beautifully arranged on a tray, I went to my master’s bedchambers. Quietly I entered and heard my master breathing quietly. I quietly set the tray down and as best I could with my bulk, I climbed onto the bed. I knelt down and lightly removed my master’s blanket.

Like every morning, my heart beat faster at the sight of him. He was about 40 years old (I didn’t know and it didn’t behoove me to ask). He was trained and unlike me he seemed almost small and was very hairy. His whitening full beard twisted into an implied yawn and my gaze continued to fall on the slowly growing penis in front of me. My master had no augmentation, as this was only important for his staff. We had to carry heavy things, walk long distances and keep our masters happy. The 7 inches were now hard in front of me and professionally and hungrily I put my lips around the cockhead. I slowly began to suck, lick and massage the testicles with my hand. The breathing of my master became louder until he came into my mouth with a loud moan. I swallowed everything and stood up almost immediately.

With his breathing still accelerated, my master put his hands over his face. “That was fantastic today. Someone seems excited about what I have planned for you.”

I set the breakfast tray down and nodded. “Yes sir. I am very excited,” I replied, trying not to sound quite so excited.

My master began to eat and pointed to a chair in the room. “Entertain me please,” he prompted and my eyes grew wide.

This too was a rarity and I could hardly believe my luck. I waited only a moment, but then took the chair and placed it in front of my master’s bed. I took off my underpants and sat down wide-legged on the chair. I seemed to hesitate, because again I was asked and immediately nodded. Slowly my muscular fingers began to run over my body. My 8-pack, my strong legs. I kneaded my chest muscles and played with my nipples and piercing. I tensed my biceps and with ease I was able to lick the bulging ball. All this provided my own excitement and my penis became hard. Whereby this was almost no longer visible. It became heavier, which only I could feel, and Pre slowly emerged from the tip. I took my monster with both hands and was again surprised that despite my large hands I could not completely enclose it. With strong movements that made my muscle tits jiggle and pumped my biceps, I moved the thick foreskin. My own cockhead looked laughably small in this bloated environment of my fat coke bottle like cock. It didn’t take long for me to come all over myself. The white liquid hit my hair, my face, and much of it ran between my pecs toward my abs.

“Clean up and dress for a walk into town,” my master then ordered, looking very pleased. I nodded and was already about to clean up the mess I had made when he prompted me again. “Someone else will take care of that. Go. We’re on a tight schedule.”

Hurriedly—if that could be called hurriedly at 330 pounds, I went my little room and showered again. A walk into town meant that I had to cover up. It was not permitted for persons in my rank to present themselves as they did at home. It was only for the eyes of the master and his guests. I regretted this very much, as I was very proud of my master and wanted to show all the world the generosity of him. But I obeyed and put on my spandex. The stretchy material in black color covered my whole body and only my head looked out. I put on shoes and again the feeling of my body being covered disgusted me. Excited, I went back to the main hall. There I waited only briefly until my lord and master also entered. He was dressed in a fine suit and eyed me. He then asked me to follow him and we walked to his car.

His driver was already waiting for both of us and we got into the limousine. It was a little struggle for me, which brought a smile to my master’s lips. Excitedly, I sat across from him in the spacious car and directed my gaze downward. “Soon this will be even more problematic for you...” he started a direct conversation with me. I looked up questioningly and my master explained: “Lord Airington was showing off his new valet at one of the balls two days ago. I can’t let something like that sit on me. After all, I control more lands and rights than he does. So I have to make an example that no one is superior to me. I have an appointment for new augmentations.”

Waiting, I looked at him and the gentleman seemed happy and satisfied. “I will be unchallenged for a long time and you need to train your flexibility. A new trainer will follow.” Slowly, my master leaned forward, grasped my chin, and looked me in the eye. “I see your question. You’re wondering how much. Are you?” A sheepish nod was the only answer. “Lord Airington said his servant was 340 pounds. I’m going to beat that and have spent a fortune. 410 is your goal.”

My eyes widened and I looked down at my already impossibly bulky body. This was wonderful. My master was a good man.

• Like 16

• 3 weeks later...