Me and Big Poppa Pump (chpt 5-7)

Hulkukes

Chapter 5: The Hunt for Big Poppa Pump

Back on Nitro, I was on a path of destruction. They set em up. I knocked em down. But we knew what the ultimate goal was – Steiner. Doing a promo they asked Hulk what I wanted.

He said why don’t you ask the big man.

Me want Gold.

You want the tv title? I grunted my disgust.

The US title? I growled again.

You don’t mean. I mean hes undefeated. Hes made everyone here quit. You can't possibly want …..

STEINNERRRRRR!!! I roared.

Lemme tell ya something Brother. The biggest man in WCW wants the biggest Belt in WCW. And whatcha gonna do when Hulkeules and the Hulkster run wild on you.

ANd I posed. I posed. Double Bis Boom

Side Chest. Boom

Lat spread, the suit popped a stich as my lats passed 8ft wide. I had a thought

I hit a most muscular. And again. And again. Bigger and more pumped with each flex.

Then like a volcano the suit could no longer contain the biggest muscle in the world.

Traps bulging past my ears. Pecs jutting so far forward they pushed the camera back.

The crowd went absolutely bananas. I saw my number 1 freak and she'd brought a friend. That was perfect as my lust could no longer be contained by 1 mortal no matter how enthusiastic. Time to blow (or get blown) off a little steam and wait for Steiners response. HE must be losing it looking at my superior size and shreds. And my hotter sexier freaks.

The next week on Nitro Steiner was on. They asked him about my challenge.

Who is this jabroni who thinks he can challenge Big Poppa Pump.

He flexed his freaky peak. It went up. And up. And up. Def bigger than the 28inches he used to be. He was def hitting the gym hard to meet my challenge.

Ooh big poppa. I heard a familiar voice. My ex was there rubbing Steiner's freaky arms. Tell em how much bigger you've gotten.

Steiner flexed his arms. Over and over. He’s def put on size.

32inches of pure freak peak baby. Biggest arms in the world. She practically fainted as I could tell she was having an orgasm rubbing his muscles.

I sat in my gym watching. Biggest? He thinks he's the biggest? I growled as I grabbed some new 1000lb dumbbells Hulk had made for me. I cranked out reps for the rest of Steiners interview. 100 dumbbell curls with 1000 lbs. Then I looked at Steiner and flexed my hardest. Arms rising up. If he flexed I flexed harder. If he grew, I grew bigger.

I’m unh the ung biggest arrr fuk fuk fuk …. GRRRRRR more More MORE!!!!!!

I flexed much harder then I ever had before. My arms moved my fist out of the way and went beyond my head. I let out 1 of my patented primal roars as my bis looked to be a foot above my head.

HULKES IS THE BIGGEST THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck. I better get the tape. Hulk came over and threw it over my arm.

This cant be right. I gotta check the tape. This cant be.

What is it Hulk. He looked shook and I was fearing I hadn't gotten bigger at all.

I’m measuring right, but this number its impossible. I mean for an arm.

Now I realized I had done something special.

How big Hulk?

60inches. That’s as big as Lou Ferrigno's chest. Bigger than Big Ramy’s chest.

My cock throbbed. 60 fucking inches. And I came

I am 60inch arms. And I shoot again. I flexed and fired 10more times before Hulk spoke. Easy big man, you’ve got back to train yet. I grinned ….. there was more muscle to be added. Steiner was dead.

The next week we won easy and did a post match interview. Then out came Steiner’s valet, my ex. She said she was a gift from big poppa pump. If I dropped my tutle shot she was all mine.

I grunted. Hulkules no want sloppy seconds skank. Go back to lil poppa.

I flexed and snarled. I was beyond her now. Too much muscle 4 u. I grabbed my fitter sexier bustier freak. She is mine. I grabber her tits and rammed my tongue down her throat. My ex ran off. .

Steiner was up later for an interview.

Who does this meat head think he is? Refusing my gift. Hes not the champ. Hes nothing.

Steiner flexed. He was growing too. Good. I wanted him at his biggest. His strongest when I got my title shot at Starcade.

It was back and forth. He’d press a 250lb guy. Id do a 300lb guy. He put 3 guys in his Steiner recliner, I put 4 in my full Nelson.

And the front row was the sexiest women. Everyone a ten. Tight waists, many with sexy abs. Firm muscular legs with round hard glutes. And the breasts. Nothing smaller than a D cup. And they were getting a show.

Every week Steiner and I were bigger yet not an once of fat. He had his fans I had mine. Except his fans began going wild for me too. My fans had lil poppa signs and laughed when he flexed up close 4 them.

Steiner was starting to lose it. I’m the champ damn it. He bellowed. Show me the respect I deserve. He was cracking .

The wewk before our showdown I did a promo to hype the ppv.

Steiner. That belt is mine. Hulkules is bigger. Hulkules is stronger. My full nelson will break you.

Then I felt something hit my massive muscular back. I turned and saw Steiner with the lead pipe he carried.

I snorted. I barely felt his huge arm hit me with the pipe. He wound up and swung again. I stopped it with my hand. Then I grabbed the 3inch thick solid metal bar and bent it in half. Then I ripped the 2 halves apart.

You’re dead at Starcade Steiner. He turn tail and ran.

I had him. At Starcade he couldn’t escape.

Chapter 6: Revenge Day

Starcade was here. 20 thousand tickets sold. Millions pre-purchased the PPV. And it seemed everyone had a Hulkules shirt.

I was ready. I weighed in a 600lbs. 125 chest. 90legs and 60inch arms. COLD. I When I got pumped I was gonna be unstoppable.

Before I got my mask on, I ran into my ex backstage.

Omg is that you? She stated slack jawed at seeing my size.

How’d you get backstage?

How’d you get so massive? You look bigger than Stein…..

Then the light bulb went off. There was only 1 man who dwarfed Big Poppa Pump.

You? You’re Hulkules? How’d you get so much bbbbigggerrr?

I owe it to you. When you cheated on me with the weak ass balloon muscle asshole I had no choice. So thank you I guess.

Uh you’re welcome. She definitely didn’t expect that. Especially after how Hulkules told her off. She reached over to rub my superior muscles. I knocked her hand off.

You aren’t worthy of Hulkules. I stood up and flexed at her.

Who’s bigger now bitch? I pumped over and over.

Yyyyy…you are mighty Hulkules.

Bigger everywhere too.

Everywhere? She checked out my massive 18inches.

I’d split you in half. My freaks are bustier. They’re fitter with tighter tummies and rounder booties. Get outta here before I Hulk out.

She was standing there having multiple orgasms. I snickered.

Bet Lil pops never did that. Not get the fawk out before I hulk out.

The show went on and now it was tine for the main event. Usually the champ would come out first, but this time Steiner came out first. I know why though. He knew he couldn’t compete with my size or vascularity. So he went first to try and get the crowd focused on his muscles.

Now don’t get me wrong. This man had been my idol. He was way bigger than any professional bodybuilder. If I didn’t exist, he would be the alpha muscle God. but I did exist. And I was not only gonna dominate Steiner and grind him to dust. I was gonna put on a show. I wanted all 20,000 fans to have a simultaneous muscle-gasm watching me.

I saw Steiner posing for the crowd. The more he flexed the more I grew. There was nothing he could do. A few ladies fawned over him but most of the front row was wearing Hulkules shirts. My sheer awesomeness had won people over.

I came down to the ring and the roof nearly blew off the place. My huge muscles, freshly oiled up by my freaks glistened. I flexed the whole way down. I circled the ring and let every fan feel my muscles pumped and flexed. Orgasms all around – literally.

I hopped in the ring and stared at Steiner. He started doing pushups, so I did 1 arm pushups.

He flexed his almost 36inch arms. I flexed my 60 inch cannons.

He flexed his 6-pack abs. I flexed my 8 pack. The crowd loved every minute. I told Steiner I’d let him punch my abs as hard as he could. Now Steiner wouldn’t back hit my iron abs and it sounded like an explosion. He turned away to pose expecting me to be doubled over. But the roar of the crowd told him otherwise. Now I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel that. Steiner’s punch would have killed anyone else. But I want anyone else. I was the mighty Hulkules.

I flexed my abs even harder. Even more abs popped out. 10 ripped harder than rock abs. Steiner wound up again and I expected another guy punch. Steiner went a bit lower. Now my python has split a rock, but balls are balls, right boys? He cracked my protective cum with his powerful blow. I fell to a knee.

This was the first time anyone had taken me down. Steiner climbed to the 2nd turnbuckle and flexed his arms. Taking me down made him grow. Def 40inches now. I was still bigger, but I had noticed his pump. I got back up and he hit my with a flying close line that would decapitate an elephant. It knocked me to my ass. Steiner posed again and seemed to grow even bigger. 45inch bis. He had pumped up fast and I hadn’t gotten any offense in. I started to wonder if I had underestimated Steiner. He seemed to gain size and strength when challenged.

As Steiner went to flex, I stood up. He wasn’t the only 1 who rose to a challenge. I stood behind him and I flexed. He grew 1 inch I grew 3. I got taller. I got thicker. Now towering over him at 6’6 and a mind boggling 1000lbs of muscle and ZERO bodyfat. He turned around to do a flying Steiner-line again. I planted my feet and this massive mountain of muscle bounced off me.

I hit my lat spread and I was as wide as the ring. I swung around in the pose and knocked Steiner out of the ring. I quickly rolled out. Grabbed Steiner and pressed him overhead. Reping him with ease. After a dozen I pressed him with 1 arm. 1 giant 90inch arm or double the size of Steiners massive arm.

I dropped him hard then went to my fans. I walked around ringside. Allowing each of them a feel of muscular perfection. My now 24inch python throbbing in my trunks. The only question now was how many could I make cum for my muscles tonight.

I rolled back into the ring. Time to finish off Steiner. I was ready to put Steiner in my full nelson. Nobody had ever survived it. I’d made 5 men tap at the same time once. 10 legs dangling as 5 necks were snapped.

I’ve been waiting a long time for this Steiner.

Long time? Who are you. He asked.

You tired to destroy me. You stole my girl. You left me broken in an alley behind your gym.

He looked absolutely shocked. That can’t be you. You’re like triple his size and 10 times his strength.

I flexed harder than I ever had. My new suit exploded in a million pieces leaving nothing to the imagination. 1000 lbs. Zero body fat. Arms pumped to at least 135inches.

You made me Steiner. And now you must pay.

He was quaking in his boots. He looked so small now. My once hero was nothing to me now. I picked him up and slapped on my full nelson. My huge dong between his legs as his feet dangled. The former biggest and strongest. I looked at my chief freak. She had 15 friends that would join our celebration orgy later.

She gave me the thumbs down for poor lil Steiner. I pushed my hardness against him.

Nooooooo…. Steiner realized I owned him.

Scott, you’re not even my type. But it’s the thing I can do that you want least. I forced my giant member inside him as I crushed him in my nelson.

Surrender like the beotch you are Steiner.

He seemed to be shrinking as I grew. Or was I so pumped so fast he just looked small. I checked my freaks, and their chest didn’t get smaller. Then Steiner went limp. I tossed him down in disgust as my freaks entered the ring. And they wasted no time celebrating with me.

No need for the locker room, I’m gonna fuck you all right here.

I impaled her. Nobody else could take my whole pole. I grabbed 2 other freak and the rubbed themselves against my giant tree trunk legs. All 3 were cumming as the other 12 played with themselves. Every 1 of them gotta chance to ride. Then as they’re exhausted, I pull out my monster. I look into a mirror my freaks had brought so I could see my own God hood.

Oh year. I’m the real big Daddy.

I’m biggest poppa pump.

I flexed and I flexed. Each flex caused my 36inches to spasm.

Hulkules is the biggest.

Hulkules is the strongest.

The who arena screamed, Hulkules is our true muscle God. I let out a primal roar and I fired.

Stream after stream coating all 15freaks in the ring.

Chapter 7: I’m his daddy

I noticed Steiner coming over.

I am so sorry Hulkules. Teach me your ways. Feed me your protein. I’ll do anything to feel your bigger stronger muscles. I am nothing compared to you.

I smirked. Good boy. Now get as pumped as you were in my match. Get as big as you can and use those freaky peaks of yours and flex me off.

Steiner looked confused. These little things? They’re barely a 3rd of your 150inch mountains.

Steiner, if you’re gonna train with me, you can be a beta pussy. I got all the pussy I need. I need the cocky bad ass the grew bigger and stronger then everyone else but me. Hulkules isn’t into sissies. Lift a couple of my freaks to pump back up.

Ok yeah sure. He pressed a freak in each arm overhead. That’s it. Prove yourselves worth of me Steiner. I slapped my 36inches. A weak arm like that will barely get this cannon buzzed haha.

He saw my size. And pumped the girls faster.

Then flexed hard. His peaks rose back up to a good 40inches. There we go. I began stroking. The bigger you get. The harder you flex. The more muscle God protein I make. Then we both grow.

Fuk year he growled. He flexed over and over getting his arms to 50. This encouraged his even more. He flexed harder and grew bigger again and again, reaching a pump arm measurement of 60inches.

This was hot to watch. I stroke faster and faster. The faster I stroked the bigger Steiners arm got.

Fuk yeah, show me your max. My hand was a blur as Steiners arm suddenly ballooned. Shit had he just grown another 15inches. I instructed my freak to measure his arm.

OMG Big Poppa Pump. That’s amazing growth.

How big is it?

75inches.

What the fff…. Suddenly my lover hose erupted all over Steiner.

Hel yeah. Big poppa pump has the freakiest peaks. Growing so fast I might catch you Hulkules….

And suddenly I snapped out of my stupor.

Pardon me?

Steiner gulped. Catch me? And I pumped my arm. Over and over. It pushed up against the jumbotron at the top of the arena. I had an idea.

You think you could ever do this? And I flexed 10 times harder then I did earlier. My bicep started pushing up the arena scoreboard. I growled and grew. The arena scoreboard rose up and up. Then I felt it hit the roof. I looked over at Steiner and scowled. He fell to his knees rubbing my muscles. Then I looked at my freak.

You’re not gonna let some little old arena roof stop you are you Hulkules. Then she shoved Steiner and put her giant tits around my love gun.

Don’t you dare hold back. I want your protein too.

I grinned. Was she gonna get a show.

My roar rattled the stand as I hit a new size. If you’re wondering how big well its at least 100 ft in the air. Then I pumped a few times and BOOOOOMMMM. The scoreboard not only went threw the roof if flew up and out, clearing the nearby football stadium.

OMG Hulkules Yes. I was so enthralled my by own size and power I didn’t realize I had started to spay my worshippers.

Time to hit the showers babe.

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, NTMuscle said:

Man if I could just have a fraction of what Hulkules is on I'd be good.  Great story!

Thanks bro.. hulkukes snash puny weights 

• Like 1