Bigrowinggod

Found this universe hot so I thought I would try to write a story in it

chapter 1 

Tyrone pov 

It has taken a few months but I finally got a sample of a more powerful strain of the virus out of the lab. I can’t believe I get to turn my lovable boyfriend into a god. I was so hard just thinking about it. I just keep thinking how he will react shocked scared happy just a few more turns before I get home.

I still can’t believe the world Changed so much In just a few months. Randomly men and some women (I believe it is called H.E.R.S then ) grew into sexy virile giants and if my calculations are correct due to rays weaker immune system he will tower over them.

I see him making dinner for us as I walk in. “Hey babe what are you making” I ask hugging him from behind “ I was craving some meat so I kinda made a bunch of meat dishes so we could have some left overs too” he kisses me before finishing what he was doing and I’m just smiling knowing there is no way there will be left overs as that hug just infected him. 

we start eating and i just slowly eat as I see him devouring  more and more food his clothes growing tight but he’s to hungry to notice. “More” he roars as he clears the table so I bring out the advanced nutritional formula that I had stored away for this moment he downs one after another as he shoots past 15 feet still not done he keep eating and drinking more and more till he hits 18 feet and stops for now. “Babe what did you” do he says as I cum at the sight of him

• Like 11

Chapter 2 Tyrone pov 

i cummed hard at the site of my improved husband everything I loved about him was improved his face was still his but more masculine, his cock went from big to godlike it most have been over 2 feet long and his body was beautiful thick dirty blond hair covered his chest as led down to his leaking cock.

“Babe you ok” his voices rolled across me and I almost cummed again “I guess I still had some  of a sample on me I’m sorry babe” I say trying to look innocent.  

“Well could be worse “he says flexing in different ways till he takes a chunk out of a wall without even trying “but I think we will need a new place” he chuckles 

“i think work can set me up with something but for now how about we measure you big guy”

his cock got rock hard throbbing he picks me  up “I don’t think there is enough room in here for that” easily breaking through the wall into our backyard.

”arms first”

“60 inches”

”fuck”he grunts “chest”

“120 inches “

”biggest chest in the world hell yah”  

I wasn’t used to this cockier side of him but it was kinda hot 

“Babe lay down I wanna see how tall you are”

“18 feet 6 inches babe”

he was  panting clearly on the edge of cumming “my cock next”

it was a bit difficult but I  measured the throbbing beast “33 inches”

he cummed hard for a few minutes  bathing me and the entire backyard in cum.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...