Choose Your Own Adventure, Lucky

michaeldavid

First response that chooses one of these scenarios gets a continuation of the scene as a short story for them tonight.

Choice 1 - I had been a wrestling fan for all my life. TBH, I was a 'lurker.' (I read that on my favorite muscle fiction site.) I had watched but never participated. Recently single, I had decided to buy a damn ticket and go see these brutes throw each other around live. Mind you, I know it is all soap opera, but some of these studs work really hard to sell it. I didn't scrimp on my purchase and ended up in a great seat behind the announcers. Week before the event, I was horrified to learn my favorite, stud muffin wrestler had injured his ankle and would no longer be on the card. Head hanging low, I went anyway, though I find today's wrestlers mostly do not bulk up the way my crush, Brian Cage, does. God, that man is a beast. I found my seat and was happy a single seat next to me seemed to be unoccupied. Give me a little space, you know. Well, after the matches began, the announcers brought a man ringside to add some commentary. I all but melted when I saw it was Brian Cage himself. Huge beyond belief, almost struggling to breathe for the bulk, it seemed, he chatted with them through the opening bout. Then, he took his seat front row for the remainder of night. Next to me. "Hello, man - I'm Brian."

Choice 2 - I really wasn't a fan of flying anymore. All the charm seemed to be gone. Seems these days flights are always too full, always out of bin space, regularly late, bumpy as hell and lacking in amenities. I don't fly cheap airlines and I always fly business class since I'm in the air a lot, but I suddenly realized I just don't care about it anymore. Even my "premium" lounge privileges before the flight seem to include everyone on the plane. Sigh. I was about to cross the pond from London to Vienna for some business and was thrilled to look up and notice I'd been bumped to first class. It happened often enough, but I really wished I had the money to just pull that trigger all the time myself. Regardless, I was grateful, told the gate agent so and went about boarding. We all got in, worked to get settled, watched with drinks in hand as a queue seemingly miles long made their way down the single file aisle. The window seat next to me was open. Maybe it would stay that way? We finally received the, please take your seats quickly, we'd like to leave on time speech and then people stopped coming and yet we sat. We sat more. I finally asked a stewardess what we were waiting for and she giggled a little and said, "You'll see in just a moment - our last passenger is just a moment away. He got delayed finishing a training session for a movie and they begged us to hold the plane." As she turned around from explaining this, a large man was behind her and she bumped into him. He offered a sincere apology with a grin that would melt a polar ice cap and he pointed to the seat beside me and said, "I believe that one's mine." I swear to God, Superman himself, well, retired Superman Henry Cavill, in just a fucking tank top crossed my knees and sat down.

Choice 3 - I kept trying to get an Uber downtown after the concert and couldn't believe the wait times, or the surge prices they were trying to charge. My friends lived close enough to walk and I told them I'd be fine and to go. Sarah had to work in the morning anyway. I tried twice and both canceled after I'd waited a bit. I thought about downloading another app to see if I had better luck, but I decided a physical solution suited me better than a digital one after I'd spent hours indoors. The night was lovely. I thought if I walked 3-4 blocks any direction I might have better luck. I was following a group of men and kept my distance a little. They were loud and crass, drunk and, frankly, huge. Three of them, each one bigger than the other. Two of them seems to be the obnoxious ones and the third, tallest and probably the widest at the shoulders seemed a little more aware of what was happening around him. In fact, I thought I saw him watch me in the window once or twice over those blocks. I decided to back off a little, even though they were moving slowly and I wanted to just get along. There weren't a lot of people around and I wasn't into disturbing them. Finally, I hit a cross street and they were waiting for the light and I saw a cab. I turned my attention for a moment, hailed the driver and moved to get in the vehicle. I had pulled my keys out to put my phone in that pocket and move the keys and I dropped them. I kind of rolled my eyes to myself, climbed in and scooted over a bit as I shut the door. My hand fell on what I think was another hand, but it was palm up and that person grabbed my hand and held it fast as I simultaneously tried to close the door, tell the driver where to take me and to pull my hand away and exclaim in shock. It was the biggest man and he fucking FILLED that cab. I couldn't pull my hand away. He'd gotten in the other side. I started to protest and he looked me in the eyes and said, "You're safe. It's OK." 

Which do you want tonight?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Three great stories to choose from. Not an easy one to make. All of them sound really hot. And all them drag you in and want to read more and more.

My favs would certainly be No 1 and No 2, but as I prefer size over looks, Brian Cage would be my choice if I could only pick one.. 

• Like 1