Choose Your Own Adventure, Lucky

michaeldavid

This one is for you, MCZAPL. You were first. And side note - - is that profile pic of you!? God damn, that's a great shot of a great build. Much kudos!

"Mr. Cage, I know who you are. In fact, you're the only reason I bought a ticket and came tonight."

I'll never, ever forget the next moment.

He was wearing his Swolverine stringer, but with a letterman style jacket over it. The pleather of of arms was straining to contain him and I was pretty sure I could detect a biceps vein through that thick material. I had absorbed all of this while watching him comment on the previous match before he sat next to me. He turned directly to me, crunched down his clavicles a little and made those traps reach up to his ears. I could see that incredible spot on a huge man where neck, traps and upper pecs all meet to begin the line that creates symmetry on a huge human, the medial line. On a beast-sized human, this spot becomes cavernous and I wanted to climb in there and live the rest of my life on top of those pecs. It was all covered with freshly growing hair. So fucking manly.

He crunched into this mostly clothed most-muscular and somehow I looked at his eyes as he replied to me, "I'm happy to hear that. I hope I'm the only reason you cum later tonight." He turned back to watch the show.

Oh, my God! Am I hallucinating!? Did I just die, or stroke out? Is this my mind living out a final fantasy before expiring? How else could I explain this? 

I physically shook my head like a dog trying to throw spittle from it's lips after a big drink. I had crossed dimensions. We all know Brian's wife, Melissa. She's a hottie, too and they are clearly in love.

He leaned over close to my ear, and while still looking forward said, "I love to gift all of this to someone that can appreciate it now and then." He squeezed my thigh with a hand that completely surrounded my limb, then gave me instructions of where to be later that night, and when. He stood up and shook my hand before I could say anything. "Nice to meet you..."

"Michael," I sputtered.

"Michael." He winked and walked away.

I don't know who else wrestled that night. I don't know how I felt. I wrestled (sorry about the pun, but you gotta tag them in sometimes) with how I felt about this. Was he setting me up? That just didn't seem right but this was too good to be true. And you know what they say about something that seems to good to be true?

Fucking GO FOR IT!

Well, that isn't what "they" say, but it was what I said. I made the decision. I left early, went to my place and re-applied my cologne, freshly scrubbed my parts and cleaned my mouth so it would be worthy of ANYTHING someone wanted to put in it. I was hoping it would first be some biceps, then some nipples followed by some pit sweat and then a meaty tongue. Second course was going to be some man balls and then a shaft that I hoped matched the man. I don't usually think of eating ass, just isn't my thing, but dear God I wanted to finish with my face pushing as hard as possible to get past the squat-heavy cheeks and pleasure my demi-god.

I arrived. No need to waste time with exposition about where, when, how I got there and shit. Hell, I'm not sure I know. I arrived. He was at the door in the stringer with his arms crossed, leaning on the frame. His spiked mohawk up and his uniquely shaped sideburns framing dark eyes filled with desire and knowing. Knowing that I was about to have the time of my life. His squared off shoulders filled the doorway side to side almost completely and the folded arms, though resting on his torso, had so much meat they stood out from his body like he was holding them away from him. It made him look so much bigger. He grinned and said, "Welcome, little buddy. I've got everything you want right here."

He proceeded to look right at me while he pulled down trainers and removed them over his socked feet, leaving only his wrestling trunks covering his manhood. The stringer pulled away from his torso when he moved his hands, because his pecs pushed so far out that even his big, strong gut didn't touch fabric. He then bent down in his signature, "start to flex" pose he does and then threw his whole body back, arms stretched wide. His arms became tubes full of power and he turned and looked at one while he brought those arms into the double biceps we all cream to. I've paused and replayed him throwing a huge dude (or two, recently) and then doing that very flex move and then replayed it again two or three times in a row, watching that muscle in action and then in taunt. The exuberance with which he intimidates an entire arena of men while flexing and smiling and looking at the camera has brought me to climax many times.

And it did again. Right then. Seeing it before me, knowing it was just for me. I fucking cummed my briefs. I touched nothing, I hadn't even realized my turgid state. But I had a most delightful orgasm as Brian Cage wanted me to. He grinned, locked in harder and then moved to a most-muscular.

I didn't wait for an invitation. I didn't even care what he wanted. I was ravenous. I stepped up and grabbed that stringer and pulled for all I was worth, ripping it from him as he flexed. His body was RIGHT THERE and I grabbed his traps. He popped them more in my hands. I slid my mitts up the side of his face and pulled his face to mine and said, "Keep that flex until I tell you to stop." I then laid into his mouth and ravaged him as hard as I could. He held his flex and groaned as I asserted myself. I grabbed his neck and found myself holding skin-covered steel. I could feel the individual muscle strands. I moved one palm around back and one into choking position in front, adjusted his head upwards a little and shoved my tongue which he surrounded in a suction hold. I choked him, hard and he smiled in our kiss. I kept my tongue in his mouth and my hands trying to close his throat and kneed him in the gut.

"Again," he mouthed.

I kneed him harder and brought my mouth from his and slapped his face, hard.

"Again," he growled as he moved into my favorite pose, hands interlocked behind his head, offering me his cobbled abs.

I brought both fists to his gut and chest several times in a row and he just flexed harder and screamed, "Oh, yeah, Michael. Fuck yeah!"

I reached down and pulled on his trunks, and surprisingly, they ripped from him. Must have been some kind of tear away. I grabbed his cock which was pointed right at me and squeezed like I was attempting to remove it, knowing I couldn't hurt him. I didn't want to. But I was an unleashed animal and that level of physicality is what I'd always associated with the specimen before me, so that's how I behaved.

With one hand roughly stroking his member, I reached one hand around his huge latissimus and pulled him toward me. I buried my face in his warm pit. It was as smooth as it looks like he keeps it. No stubble. It was amazing to smear my lips and tongue around and collect his essence without tearing my face apart. He moved that one side into a single biceps and touched me for the first time. He grabbed the back of my head. He didn't hurt me, but he guided me around and up to the peak of the arm, along that bowling pin forearms and eventually to his hand where he shoved two fingers deep into my throat. He growled again and then took my neck in his other hand. 

With one hand on my throat and two fingers in my mouth, he drove me to the ground. His cock popped from my hand and he placed it in front of me. He withdrew the fingers and I watched as he moved them to his mouth and he sucked me off of them as he pushed his dick all the way into my throat. He used the choking hand to draw me forward and back on his tool. He sucked his fingers for another moment and then inserted a third. I was a little dumbfounded when he put them all the way in his mouth. Those were big digits. You can always tell when a man is actually strong and not just big by the size of his paws. 

Before i knew it, he'd pulled his cock from my mouth, grabbed me and flipped me upside down. He tore my gym pants off and then my briefs will I was hanging upside down. I don't even know for sure where or how we was holding me. He simply commanded my body so thoroughly I felt safe and immediately engulfed his cock again as he was freeing mine. Just as I anticipated, he swallowed me as soon as I was exposed. What I had not anticipated, however, was that he'd move deliberately and a little gently down my shaft and then use his lips to also draw in my balls. He had all of me in his mouth and just....sucked.

And I just blew. A second time. I was upside down, huge quads in my hands, the best smelling crotch you ever imagined in my face and a thick-as-I-hoped-for cock in my hole. As I ejaculated, he broke loose and I got the sweetest, strongest, thickest load in my gullet I've ever had. I usually don't swallow, to tell the truth. But his sperm deserved a warm home that love it as much as he did. I received and enjoyed and hoped time would stop.

He flipped me around and I didn't touch the floor. I wrapped my legs around that rock hard torso...so fucking thick...and we made love with our mouths again. We both had some cum left and we were mixing it together. It was unreal. It was passionate and driven. There wasn't a force that could have stopped us. Certainly not him. For a moment, I reflected on the bull shit writing on AEW of late that always called for Brian to lose matches. Like he could actually lose to ANY of the men they put in front of him. Kind of pissed me off and distracted me when he pulled back and said, "yum."

"Fuck me, man," I pleaded.

"Nope. I'm giving YOU your ultimate fantasy tonight. Put that cock in my ass and I'll drain you without you even moving. That's how powerful my glutes are. Do you believe me?"

Instead of answering, I motioned for him to put me down. I grinned and indicated he should spin around. He threw his head back in the Cage way and yelled, "God Damn!" He came up in his signature flex again and spun around, offering his ass while standing.

I was the perfect height to get in there, but I pressed my head against his hole and said, "uh uh uh." He turned around looking like a disciplined puppy. I smiled as I went to my knees and he turned back forward and pulled his mighty ass open and fucking FLEXED HIS HOLE! It squeezed so tight and then opened noticeably for me. I got in there and enjoyed the cleanest, most inviting, hairless ass I'd ever been in. And I was further up and in than I've ever been able. My nose was smashed against a monster of a man. He was calling our like a sex worker, except I believed it, and he let go of his cheeks and I was engulfed in muscle heaven. He made his damned cheeks bounce while I pleasured him.

After a fairly short while, he begged, "Michael, please - - please fuck me."

I came up for air and said, "Make me."

He stood up, turned around and aggressively towered over me. I was shocked at how fast his demeanor changed. He barked a bit to scare me and then grabbed my shoulders and lifted me from me knees right into the air. He looked at me, cocked that eyebrow the way only he can and then made his pecs bounce. I stared for a minute and then he kissed me hard for a moment.

"Michael - you are going to fuck me, exactly how I say, and exactly when i say. I'm going to make you simply by being me. My 280 pounds of iron-formed power is too much for you to resist. And here's more, if you fuck me, you'll get the best present of your life." He moved my body closer to his and whispered, "Touch me. Feel the steel under my skin. Notice it move at my command. You know what I am capable of." He pulled me so my ear was right next to his mouth and I couldn't see his face. I had my hands on his traps again, right where I had started. "When you enter me, your body will transform to be like mine. You will become a Swolverine. That is why you will fuck me."

After all - this is a muscle growth forum!

• Like 7