Alpha Roider Converts His Beta Bro

polomuscle

Bro... wouldn’t it be crazy if we got together and jacked to muscle vids this summer? videos of huge roided jock bro’s flexing and cumming … like Mattia Vecchi…. so we get off on it and get kinda verbal together. maybe u worship me too since i am bigger and just finished a cycle a couple weeks ago… u love how hard and dense my muscles feel in your hands…

i pop the collar on my Polo and flip my baseball cap backwards like a fuckin' frat bro and you suck me til I nut in your mouth while I keep flexing my pecs and biceps…flex...flex....flex....
I gotta admit I am kinda shy at first. i whisper: “FUCK yeah dude LOOK at me”  as i flex hard over and over again & finally blast my load down your throat as I stare in the mirror at my roided muscles blasting out of my tight preppy shirt…. “LOOK at me bro…fuckin' WORSHIP me… aw fuck yeah..."

then maybe we start hooking up once in a while and even fucking. We definitely start working out together…dressing the same, preppy in our Polo and J. Crew... Patagonias and backwards white baseball caps... doing the same gym and nutrition routine….and talking musclegrowth all the fucking time: in the gym, on text, in bed together…“gotta get bigger, bro… make me huge. big muscle… aw FUCK yeah bro..gettin juiced up… huge in my Polo’s….LOOK at me. going all the way… no turning back. LOOK at me, fuckin’ LOOK at me  dude….”

Then by winter you keep coming over and I'm making huge fucking protein meals for us after heavy legs workouts.... heavy fuckin' back day.... every body part... And then my coach starts me on a big deca/test cycle in January. You and me, we’re practically boyfriends at this point, we don’t call it that cuz it's pretty chill but we see each other a few times a week at least…sometimes u stay over here. It's all about the muscle. Always always cumming and flexing. Always muscle worship.  Blasting loads together to Faya Fantasy vids, Musclegod Brendan OF videos, Mattia Vecchi self-worship j/o videos... we keep up our workouts late at night after work and then flex and cum to our pump from the gym and then I make us huge meals to feed our growth.

And boy, the deca cycle really kicks in for me, I start getting fuccckkkin MASSIVE and honestly it drives you bonkers. You can’t stop feeling my huge pecs, u become OBSESSED with my rapid transformation into a thick, dense BODYBUILDER. We flip fuck, we fuck the cum out of each other… but something is missing for you.  The bigger I get the worse it is.... cuz t’s not enough for you.  You get jealous, restless, angry. You NEED to be like me, you feel small, weak….skinny.  You're just another beta bitch and you know it.

So you decide ***fuck it*** you’re gonna take the plunge.

I load the needle and push the testosterone into your glute.  And knowing this is the first of many, many, many cycles your cock gets hard and you leak pre-cum and your heart races with excitement and greedy muscle lust....

...and as you feel that testosterone push into your glute, **right then and there** you see your whole future open up, a future of POWER, SIZE, HEALTHY SELFISHNESS and BEAUTIFUL, OBSCENE, MUSCLE NARCISSISM…. crazy self-confidence in your new, growing, MONSTROUS steroided muscles…. and you know HGH and insulin will be next.

10 weeks and 25lbs later I smile as I watch you ROAR when you flex and  blast a massive, ropy hands-free load onto the mirror, shouting: “ FUCK YEAH!  P O W E R !!!! ***LOOK*** AT ME BRO  FUCKIN' ***LOOK*** AT ME! ....I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

741BFABD-398C-4F55-8190-6B23CD616DAA.jpeg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1