Story idea inspired by video

fsgfsgfsg

Hey - I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I wanted people to see this idea and either a) give me suggestions on what/how to write this or b) point me towards a similar, existing story or c) possibly write this story...

A few days ago I read this NY Post article and watched the accompanying video: Boss who fires workers without six-pack abs ripped online (nypost.com)

This Andy Elliott dude sounds like a total moron (no offense to those who like him because he's not terrible looking, but I would like him better if he dialed the volume and intensity of his voice down from a 10 to like a 7.5). But, it got me thinking that this could be a hot and interesting idea for a story (maybe even with some visuals or AI) - I know that similar-ish ones exist on the archive like Hunk Net and Company Guys, but I would love to read something more extensive than those, with this kind of concept, maybe like a seminar full of recruits and a slow burn, or something more instantaneous like a cocky boss transforming his entire office into six-packed studs. Did anyone else see this, and if so, what are you thinking?

BTW - I watched a bunch of other videos on his YouTube and Instagram so you don't have to (don't bother, they're all crap) BUT his employees are all extremely hot (it's a shame that they're always clothed in the pics though)

• Like 1

There are a lot of "motivational speakers" whose adverts start off with an obese man which then shatters and a statement of "If this is you. f*** off!" and are clearly aimed at people who cannot stand still for a moment, which I have reported for being scams or cons as a similar case was reported here in the UK where one such speaker was convicted of multiple sex offences telling the victims "You say a word, I will come for you, remember, you know what I can do!"

Anyway, in regard to your suggestion, here's AI's contribution:

In a bustling conference hall, attendees from various industries had gathered to absorb insights, knowledge, and strategies. Among them was Andy Elliott, the infamous aggressive marketing campaigner known for his audacious methods. With a brash demeanor and a booming voice, he took to the stage, ready to captivate his audience.

"Listen up, everyone!" he bellowed, his eyes scanning the sea of faces. "I'm here to tell you that success isn't for the faint-hearted. It's for those who are willing to push their limits, to stand out in a crowd, and to take charge. That's why I have a strict policy for my team – no six-pack, no place on my squad!"

His words drew a mix of intrigued and incredulous reactions from the crowd. But amid the spectators, a timid-looking individual named Mark sat quietly, his unease growing with every word Andy uttered. As the aggressive campaigner continued to emphasize the importance of a chiseled physique, Mark's discomfort turned into something more profound – disagreement.

Clearing his throat and mustering his courage, Mark rose from his seat, his voice trembling slightly. "Excuse me, Mr. Elliott," he began, "I respectfully disagree with your approach. While discipline and determination are essential qualities, I believe that defining someone's worth based solely on their physical appearance is unfair and narrow-minded."

Andy's face twisted into a sneer. "Oh, look who's found his voice!" he jeered, drawing a few chuckles from the audience. "We've got a real hero here, folks. A wimp who thinks everyone should get a participation trophy, right?"

Mark's cheeks flushed, but his resolve didn't waver. He spoke with surprising clarity, "Mr. Elliott, I believe that success should be measured by one's skills, dedication, and contributions, not by their abs. Your approach perpetuates harmful stereotypes and undermines the value of individuals who might not fit your narrow definition of fitness."

The room fell into a tense silence. All eyes were now on Mark, who stood his ground, determined to make his point. Suddenly, something astonishing happened – Mark's body seemed to surge with energy. His frame grew more defined, his posture straightened, and his voice took on a newfound strength.

With a fiery intensity, Mark's voice echoed throughout the hall, "You think abs make someone tough? You think a six-pack guarantees success? Well, I've had enough of this nonsense! Your words, Mr. Elliott, are nothing more than empty bravado, masking a shallow understanding of what truly matters."

Gasps filled the room as Mark's transformation continued, his once-timid demeanor now replaced by an aura of power and confidence. Andy Elliott, taken aback by this unexpected change, stepped back involuntarily.

"You see," Mark continued, his voice commanding attention, "true strength comes from within – from integrity, empathy, and the ability to uplift others. Your misguided obsession with physical appearance blinds you to the real potential of people, to their capacity for greatness regardless of their body shape."

The audience watched in awe as Mark, now a powerhouse of conviction, confronted Andy with unwavering resolve. "Mr. Elliott, your approach may have worked for you, but it's not the only path to success. We should be encouraging each other to grow, to develop our skills, and to contribute positively to society. Your tactics may attract attention, but they lack substance and respect for the diversity of human potential."

Andy Elliott, his confidence visibly shaken, struggled to find words. The room was electrified by Mark's passionate stand, his words resonating with many who had quietly held similar concerns. The atmosphere had shifted, and it was now Mark who commanded the stage, speaking from the heart and challenging the status quo.

In the end, the aggressive marketing campaigner was left speechless, forced to confront the impact of his words and tactics. The timid attendee had transformed into a symbol of strength and conviction, reminding everyone present that success is a multifaceted journey, defined by much more than a mere set of abs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CardiMuscleman said:

There are a lot of "motivational speakers" whose adverts start off with an obese man which then shatters and a statement of "If this is you. f*** off!" and are clearly aimed at people who cannot stand still for a moment, which I have reported for being scams or cons as a similar case was reported here in the UK where one such speaker was convicted of multiple sex offences telling the victims "You say a word, I will come for you, remember, you know what I can do!"

Anyway, in regard to your suggestion, here's AI's contribution:

In a bustling conference hall, attendees from various industries had gathered to absorb insights, knowledge, and strategies. Among them was Andy Elliott, the infamous aggressive marketing campaigner known for his audacious methods. With a brash demeanor and a booming voice, he took to the stage, ready to captivate his audience.

"Listen up, everyone!" he bellowed, his eyes scanning the sea of faces. "I'm here to tell you that success isn't for the faint-hearted. It's for those who are willing to push their limits, to stand out in a crowd, and to take charge. That's why I have a strict policy for my team – no six-pack, no place on my squad!"

His words drew a mix of intrigued and incredulous reactions from the crowd. But amid the spectators, a timid-looking individual named Mark sat quietly, his unease growing with every word Andy uttered. As the aggressive campaigner continued to emphasize the importance of a chiseled physique, Mark's discomfort turned into something more profound – disagreement.

Clearing his throat and mustering his courage, Mark rose from his seat, his voice trembling slightly. "Excuse me, Mr. Elliott," he began, "I respectfully disagree with your approach. While discipline and determination are essential qualities, I believe that defining someone's worth based solely on their physical appearance is unfair and narrow-minded."

Andy's face twisted into a sneer. "Oh, look who's found his voice!" he jeered, drawing a few chuckles from the audience. "We've got a real hero here, folks. A wimp who thinks everyone should get a participation trophy, right?"

Mark's cheeks flushed, but his resolve didn't waver. He spoke with surprising clarity, "Mr. Elliott, I believe that success should be measured by one's skills, dedication, and contributions, not by their abs. Your approach perpetuates harmful stereotypes and undermines the value of individuals who might not fit your narrow definition of fitness."

The room fell into a tense silence. All eyes were now on Mark, who stood his ground, determined to make his point. Suddenly, something astonishing happened – Mark's body seemed to surge with energy. His frame grew more defined, his posture straightened, and his voice took on a newfound strength.

With a fiery intensity, Mark's voice echoed throughout the hall, "You think abs make someone tough? You think a six-pack guarantees success? Well, I've had enough of this nonsense! Your words, Mr. Elliott, are nothing more than empty bravado, masking a shallow understanding of what truly matters."

Gasps filled the room as Mark's transformation continued, his once-timid demeanor now replaced by an aura of power and confidence. Andy Elliott, taken aback by this unexpected change, stepped back involuntarily.

"You see," Mark continued, his voice commanding attention, "true strength comes from within – from integrity, empathy, and the ability to uplift others. Your misguided obsession with physical appearance blinds you to the real potential of people, to their capacity for greatness regardless of their body shape."

The audience watched in awe as Mark, now a powerhouse of conviction, confronted Andy with unwavering resolve. "Mr. Elliott, your approach may have worked for you, but it's not the only path to success. We should be encouraging each other to grow, to develop our skills, and to contribute positively to society. Your tactics may attract attention, but they lack substance and respect for the diversity of human potential."

Andy Elliott, his confidence visibly shaken, struggled to find words. The room was electrified by Mark's passionate stand, his words resonating with many who had quietly held similar concerns. The atmosphere had shifted, and it was now Mark who commanded the stage, speaking from the heart and challenging the status quo.

In the end, the aggressive marketing campaigner was left speechless, forced to confront the impact of his words and tactics. The timid attendee had transformed into a symbol of strength and conviction, reminding everyone present that success is a multifaceted journey, defined by much more than a mere set of abs.

I really like this story! Different reasons than I usually like a story, but still it's really good.

What I was thinking (fantasizing) about was:

a) an employer hiring a class of recruits, different races/ages, all competing for the prized six pack abs, noting their gains along the way

b) a series not unlike the Hunter series from omelissokomos's website (forgot the author's name but it's long and epic with amazing descriptions) centered around a hunky, horny, cocky boss who actually knows his stuff and isn't an asshole/con man

c) something featuring photos or AI art and growth

maybe writing something myself along these lines (although I am not a very good writer at all, but that didn't stop musclegod300 from creating some hot stories - more into poetry here because it can be a little more flowy/freeform/grammarless) but damn I can't stop thinking about some sort of mega corporation full of studs...

• Like 1

For point B, they're by Aardvark2. Also, as an enjoyer of buff men in suits, I'd also like to see this, with the caveat that I would prefer the illustrations not be done via AI.

On 8/21/2023 at 11:35 AM, Turquoise01 said:

For point B, they're by Aardvark2. Also, as an enjoyer of buff men in suits, I'd also like to see this, with the caveat that I would prefer the illustrations not be done via AI.

I've read and cum to that series many times, although the ones that are heterosexual are kind of skippable other than the descriptions of the guys.

How would we be able to get actual photos of real guys like this?!

11 hours ago, Turquoise01 said:

The same way we did back before LLMs: morphs!

How are morphs of real people that different from AI?

Not a dig, but a genuine question. Over the years, I've seen some godawful Photoshop morphs (more often than not) that just enlarge certain body parts like a zoom lens, which takes me out of the story because it's too fake looking. In more recent times, I've seen more and more AI art (edited by humans of course) that has genuinely made me question whether I was looking at a real person or not. I'd rate most hand-drawn comics/cartoons as hotter than many morphs I've seen.

Now, if we could get real people to do that...that leads me to another question...