RAMPAGE - Total Destruction.

TonnyGiant

This is a story I'm slowly writing.  It's been a long time since I've posted anything here... so I decided to come back cautiously.  Remembering that English is not my native language.

WARNING: This story has macro growth.  Appreciate.

RAMPAGE - Total Destruction.

PART 1

"What? You don't know where it ended up? A million dollar project and you just don't know where it ended up?"

"The meteor's depth was beyond all implication, Dr. Zollner."

"Your unemployment is beyond all ranges, Matt. But you don't even know which country you landed in?"

"It was in Brazil, doctor, from the coordinates of the impact, but it is not possible to know if it was in the South... or in the Cerrado... or in the Amazon..."

"MATT, YOU STUPID!!! You're going to Brazil to find this pathogen, even if I have to kick you there! Bring that pathogen back and fast!"

*Florianópolis - SC, Brazil*

After that insane chest workout.  German was now in front of the mirror showing off his surprisingly large and wide chest.  Some said that his chest was a big estate.  The Bahian got out of line.  At the age of 27, the German was 1.96m tall and weighed 156kg.  Yep, she was super heavy and liked being so big.  The herculean physique drew attention and left the grown man very horny.  He didn't do much to hide his erection from her.  After some admirers asked to take a photo with German, it was time to go home and get ready for post-workout.  With his equally monstrous motorcycle, he arrived home within minutes.  Remaining only in his underwear, German took advantage of the bomb and went to prepare his post-workout meal.

"What the hell is that?"

German shouted rubbing his eyes

He ran into the yard where he saw the dried leaves of the steaming mango tree.  A crater a good 40 cm in diameter has formed in her backyard.  A strange object, shaped like a black box, glowed in the center of the crater.  Slowly, German approached and crouched down.  With fingertips and hesitation, he touched the box.  Warm.

"Fuck...it burns...how did this shit fall from the sky?"

He looked up at the dark sky.

German returns home and grabs a thick towel.  He wraps the object up and carefully carries it to the kitchen sink.  He rubs the towel a little and something happens... a click and the box hisses as if releasing pressure.  From a small hole, green smoke is expelled straight into German's face.

"Cof..cof...cof...arrgg...shit...if that's poison I'm fucked...cof cof"

More smoke surrounds his face and he ends up passing out.

The sun was shining in Floripa.  The city woke up after reports circulating on the internet about a small ball of fire falling from the sky.  The religious claim to be the apocalypse.  Scientists say it is a small meteor that fell in the still unidentified region.  And there in the US, Biogen, the company that created the Rampage project, sent a somewhat clumsy scientist named Matt, to rescue the artifact containing the Rampage pathogen.

"Ah, shit...pictures of the containment box fall are already circulating the internet"

Matt bit his nails in despair.  Inside the plane he couldn't stay still until he arrived in Brazil.  As distributed by the space station, the black box fell in the south of the country, in a coastal city with a lot of Atlantic forest called Florianópolis.

“I hope the curious don't find it first”

Matt took a deep breath as he looked out the window of the plane.

It was 8 am when German slowly opened his eyes.  Taking a deep breath, he rubbed his face and sent off.  Concentrating, he couldn't see much beyond his impressive pecs.

"Shit... what happened?"

It was then that the big man's mind exploded and he remembered last night... the meteor, the flash, the burning in his fingers and... the green smoke.

"Ah, fuck, I breathed that... was I poisoned?"

Startled, German tried to get up.  His head hit the ceiling forming a hole.  The plaster fell and THOOOM... the walls of the house shook as the big man planted his feet on the ground.

"What the hell is that"

He mumbled trying to get out of the kitchen.  Part of the wall, the door, part of the closet collapsed under the German force.  It wasn't intentional, but to balance at his new size he needs space.  He started to get irritated.

"Oh shit... the new kitchen door... GRRRRR"

BOOOM... the door frame cuts when German threw a punch.  The atmosphere was startled by animalistic noises and grunts.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

PART - 02

"Honey, what was that noise?" 

An old man called Ramiro got up from his lounge chair and walked around the porch calling his wife.

"Jesus! It looks like there's an animal at our neighbor's house"

Said Marilda adjusting her glasses.

The front house was where German was.  The nearest neighbors watched as roars erupted from inside the house.  Until suddenly...BOOOM...the roof of the house exploded and a massive, angry figure of a giant man emerged from the rubble and dust.  The ground shook and the entire street was filled with the deafening roar of the now giant, German.

"GRRRRRR...FUAAAAARRRRGGG"

He roared like a gorilla.  Raising his extremely muscular arms with dilated veins, German grunted and took a step....KA-BOOOOOOOOM...the side walls of the house collapsed and the sculptural body of a 14m tall German appeared.  He was still growing and getting angry.

"FUCK...WHAT HAPPENED? GRRR...MY HEAD"

German squinted and rubbed his forehead as the buzzing in his ear grew louder.  Angered, he began to pound the ground wildly as his body expanded.  Neighbors started running into their homes when they realized the angry giant was a real danger.

Images recorded by mobile phone were already circulating on the networks.  A giant.  Yes. An extremely muscular 18m tall man was destroying a neighborhood in the suburbs of Florianópolis.  Matt was wide-eyed as he watched the footage.  He heard the comments inside the plane.

"This must be montage" said a man in a black suit.

"If this is real, we're fucked" said a teenager with big headphones.

"Oh my God! The giant is throwing cars around like they are marbles" Screamed a blonde woman looking at her cell phone

At that moment, Matt received a message from his boss.

"The pathogen has been released and if the giant we are seeing continues to grow... God help Brazil. Now bring the containment box and some DNA from this big guy"

Matt bit his fingernails.  The plane would land in 1 hour at Florianópolis airport, until then the giant could get bigger.

"GRRRR...FUCKING...STOP THAT FUCKING HEADACHE"

German roared as he threw a Hilux over a supermarket.  The explosion was so strong that a ball of fire rose into the sky, emphasizing the chaos.

The cops were called to contain German, however, it was useless.

"WE NEED YOU TO STOP... PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HURT. STOP NOW IS AN ORDER!"

Screamed a policeman over the loudspeaker to German*

"GRRRRR...NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO...GRRRRR...THAT DAMN BUZZING...YOU DID THIS TO ME? I'LL FUCK EVERYBODY"

German raised his fists together and descended towards the police barricade with the force of a bomb.  The earth shook as his fist touched the ground.  The cars rocked and the cops started to open fire on the giant.

"SHOOTING ME...YOU SON OF BITCHES...GRRRRR"

German rubbed his forehead as bullets ricocheted off his vast chest.  He bent down and picked up a squad car.  Taking a deep breath, he puffed out his chest and placed the vehicle in the valley of his chest.  It slowly flexed and crushed the car.  Then he roared and beat his chest like King Kong.

The vicinity of the city center began to be evacuated.  The giant was bigger, angrier and consequently more destructive.  Traffic was crazy.  Crowded buses tried to escape the chaos.  German's roars could be heard from miles away.  The tremors grew stronger as a shadow loomed over the city.  Standing 24m tall, the giant watched the city center with an irritated gaze.  He'll just realize something else...the hard-on that filled the veins of his cock making him erect.  A monument to manhood.  A glorious, veiny mast.  A pinkish mushroom head that dripped pre in constancy.  He moaned deeply as he stroked the cock.

"HMMM...FUCKING...HMMM... YES...FUCKING...HARD...FUCKING"

German stroked the cock slowly.  He was feeling horny to the fullest.  He was liking what he felt.  Heat surged up his spine as the slit of the cock's head spewed out more pre.  Its guttural moans scared the humans below.  The toes of the feet dug into the ground forming huge craters.  German was now plunged into his primal ecstasy.  He needed to relieve himself.  The caresses grew stronger and faster.  The stick's shadow swallowed several houses on the outskirts.  The mast was getting bigger and more swollen.  German's stern handjob was making her body react and expand.  Bigger, more muscle, more rage, more horny...more power.  The buzzing in his head grew louder as his wrecking ball-sized balls stirred.  The growing titan would cum.

"FUUUUUUCK...I'M GONA CUUUUUMM"

A big splash was heard.  The ground shook as German covered the city's outskirts with his thick, powerful seed.  Homes were destroyed in the process.  The titan stamped its feet causing earthquakes that have already been seen and felt in Brazil.  He raised his arms in a double biceps pose and roared as his cock shot out cum like a fire hose.  His body doubled in size and volume.  German now had an incredible 50m tall of sheer destructive force.  Power and lust he still didn't understand.  Panting after coming for minutes, the titan felt hungry.  His stomach rumbled and he headed towards the center of town.  A big yellow M made the giant's eyes light up.

"HUUUUUNGRY..."

He roared and lunged.  Nothing got out of his way.  He leaned over and slammed his fist into the roof of the famous diner and ripped out everything and everyone he could.  Without further ado, he threw a handful of food, machinery, concrete and people into his mouth.  He chewed and swallowed.

"BRUUUUUUAAAAARRRRPP..."

Your muscles expanded as they were being fed.  German consumed everything he saw.  What was within his reach became a fine appetizer.  He devoured two full buses like chocolate bars.  The screams of the humans were not heard by the giant.

"HMMM...BRUUUAPP...I THINK I'M OK NOW.."

Pats his distended belly.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME? FUCKING...DID I DESTROY ALL OF THIS? FUCKING...AM I A...GIANT?"

German was now regaining consciousness.  The ringing in his ear ceased.  His angry eyes now saw everything more clearly.  He had destroyed half of Florianópolis.  He was a mighty titan.  He started to like it.

"HAHAHA..THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME"

A smirk plastered his handsome face.

Edited by TonnyGiant
  • Like 9

PART - 03

The pilot warned that the plane would not be able to land in Florianópolis due to a storm that hit the city.  The flight would be diverted to Joinville, the closest city.  That warning left the passengers distressed.  Matt was almost pulling his hair out he was so nervous.  He got another text message from his boss.

"It's all being broadcast on every TV in the world...that's your fault Matt"

"Sir...the giant is now stopped. Perhaps, the effect of the pathogen has worn off"

"It doesn't matter! I want an organic sample from that giant. May Brazil's armed forces solve this "big" problem. Hurry back"

"Yes, Doc"

The city looked like something out of a post-apocalyptic movie.  Destroyed or dilapidated buildings.  Smoke and fire.  Broken water pipes.  Crushed cars and buses.  And thousands of injured people, seeking shelter.  The giant was contemplating its statuesque body and admiring the destruction it had wrought.

With consciousness returning to normal, German approached a skyscraper that was still standing.  His reflection reflected in the glasses, he slowly flexed his vast chest.  He raised his arms in double biceps and smiled at the sight of his divine body.

"I'M A FUCKING TITAN...HAHAHA...NOBODY'S A JOKE FOR THE TITAN GERMAN GRRRR"

Made a most muscular pose and without hesitation threw a punch in the middle of the building causing it to collapse in the process.

"YOUR PATHETIC CONSTRUCTIONS ARE NOTHING BUT TOYS TO ME"

He lifted his foot and brought it down with the force of a mega bomb creating a devastating earthquake as the sole of his foot made contact with the ground.  

KA-BOOOOOOOOM

Florianópolis sky was covered by smoke.  From a sky blue color now it had an orange and cold tone.  Thunderbolts were heard and felt for miles around.  German now played with the city in ruins*
 He put his left foot on top of the roof of a mall.  He was pressing slowly.  

The creaking metal, cracking concrete walls and screams...thousands of people were hiding inside the mall.  It would be the end for many of them.  KA-BOOOM German's stinky titanium foot went through the roof and landed on top of a group of 20 people who couldn't get away.

"PATHETIC HAHAHA..."

He planted his other foot and started an incredibly powerful stomp.  People who once hid in the mall now wanted to escape, but it was too late.  

German's trampling only served to shake nearby structures that were very fragile.

"THE WORLD WILL SURRENDER TO ME"

German did a double biceps pose and his dick went up.  He needed to relieve himself and that meant his body would expand after he came.

"HEHEHE...YOU ARE FUCKED"

"All flights are cancelled. Due to bad weather, all flights have been cancelled"

This warning echoed throughout Joinville airport.  Matt got off the plane and didn't know where to go.  The small airport was in chaos.  All the TVs showed a colossal beast of a man.  Huge muscles.  Biceps so big they could crush a house.  A professional bodybuilder would envy the giant's body.

"Oh shit! Did he just crush an entire mall just by stomping?"

"Fuck! He's crushing cars like paper balls!"

"Fuck! Is that a dick?"

The comments were varied, but everyone was impressed and afraid of the titan.  The images show the giant approaching a building after having crushed the mall.  The building was one of the largest in the city and reaches chest height.  The giant analyzed the sides, smirked then grabbed the sides.  His bus-sized fingers crushed the upper sides of the building.  Taking a deep breath, the giant thrusts his monstrous mast inside, shattering the front windows.  

The image is broadcast throughout Brazil and the world.  Millions of people are listening to the titan's monumental fuck.  He moans, grunts and seems to be enjoying fucking a building.  Cameras pick up sound.

BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM...the balls hit the front of the building destroying the entire facade.

"GRRRR...FUCKING...I'M A FUCKING GIANT...FUCKING...GRRRR"

The giants' words come out a little inaudible to small human ears.  The titan was close to his climax.

"God help us" prayed Matt to no one in particular.

"AHRRRGGGG...FUCK...FUCKING...GRRRRR"

German was fucking up the building like it was the last time he was going to have sex in his life.  Few were realizing it, but the giant was slowly expanding.  His skin tightened, his muscles, already defined and sharp, gained more volume, his colossal mast grew even bigger and more massive.  

The titan was eclipsing the skyscraper with its expanding body.  At his feet the few survivors who were on that block tried to walk away, but for some it was too late.  Chunks of concrete and glass fell from the sky to the ground.  A concrete block collapsed on top of a group of five people.  The chaos was indescribable.

"OH FUCK...GRRR...YOU BETTER GET READY YOUR BUGS...GRRRR...I'LL COME AND STAY...GRRRR....BIGGEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR"

With a roar that rumbled for miles and shook the lives of thousands, the titan came and GROWED.  With each cum spewed from his monstrous cock, the titan grew bigger and bigger.  The 30-story building was being reduced to rubble.

The titan grew as his cum flooded streets and alleys.  He raised his arms in a double biceps pose that eclipsed the sun's rays.  His back was so wide that a helicopter lost control and slammed into the titan's hard muscles.  An explosion that was not even felt by the titan.  Its expanding feet created trenches and crushed cars and people and even small buildings.

The titan's Godzilla roar reverberated through buildings that had their windows shattered.  He flexed his arms, flexed his pectorals, chewed his abdomen and stretched his quadriceps muscles.  The titan, now 150m tall, sported a massive erection.  The tip of the stick's head was hit by a military helicopter that ended up exploding on contact.  German was in total ecstasy.  The titan's biggest growth spurt yet had caused so much destruction that the authorities decided to contact one of its allies.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

PART - 04

"General Simas, we understand your desperation, but it will be at least 3 hours before the nearest reinforcement arrives..."

General Hartman of the American army was on the phone with the general of the Brazilian army.  Other armed forces were called in, but fear prevented a heavier attack against the growing titan.

"I understand general, but... my country is under attack by a monster. We don't know if it's a political issue... this giant is destroying everything in sight and we don't have enough military power to stop this threat"

"I'm already sending reinforcements, General. Please hold on tight"

The call has ended.  General Hartman expected the report on the life of the giant and what could have caused such growth.

"General, the information has arrived"  one of the officers projected the report on the screens in the operating room.

"German Rocha Machado, 25 years old, single. Lives in Florianópolis. Has not been through the prison system and has no criminal record. He is an ordinary citizen...but what the hell..."

"Sir, you better see this"

Security camera footage from the region recorded the moment when a foreign body fell from the sky directly in the region where German lived.

"Zoom in on the image. What's that in his hand?"

"General...according to my research, that is a Biotech project. Rampage. We don't know for sure, but it was advertised as a project to cure degenerative diseases"

"Who's behind this?"

"His name is Doctor Alfred Zollner. PHD in molecular medicine and cellular biomedicine"

"Bring him here!"  ordered General Hartman.

The passengers on the bus screamed in dispair as they were lifted to a dizzying height.  A green colored eye watched the people inside.  A smirk with teeth bigger than cars greeted the people inside the bus.

"YOU ARE SO SMALL AND WEAK"

The giant's deep voice hurt the ears of the people inside the bus.
German drove the bus to the junction of the forearm and biceps.  The veins were as thick as sewer pipes.  He positioned the bus so that the wheels made contact with his thick skin.  Smiling, German slowly flexed his arm.  The sound of creaking metal, shattering glass and screams of terror were music to the destroying titan's ears.  The bus was being compressed and when the mountain of a biceps formed the bus was nothing more than a twisted metal coin and blood axe.  The titan admired his work and decided to test other parts of the body.  Looking down he saw a police van.  His giant hand came down from the sky and the cops started shooting.  It was useless.  The giant's skin was impenetrable.

"YOUR BULLETS ARE LIKE FLIES TO ME...PATHETIC"

German lifted the van up to his vast chest.  He flexed every muscle plate.  A pec so powerful it could house a house in each of them.  BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM was the drum sound his pecs made when flexed.

"AFTER MY BICEPS NOW IT'S TIME FOR MY PECTORALS TO SHOW ITS POWER"

The police van was positioned in the deep valley of German's pecs.  Slowly it flexes once more and the muscular walls wrap around the vehicle.  Metal is no match for the impressive strength of those muscles.  On the ground watching the whole scene helplessly, the police dropped their weapons and started running for their lives.  It was useless to fight against that greater force of nature.  And yes, the giant was aware and enjoying destroying everything.

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU SISSY SON OF BITCHES...RUN...BUT NOT FOR LONG...I'M GONNA GET BIGGER AND BIGGER...THE GOT NO SAFE PLACE FOR YOU BUGS HAHAHAHA"

To prove his point, German lifted his left foot and stomped on a 20-story building.  Ka-BOOOM.  The ground shook and several human casualties were recorded.  The army entered the destroyed zone.  Tanks had their guns pointed

"Open fire!"  *screamed commander*

The missiles, bullets, projectiles were like mosquito bites.  German's skin became something impenetrable.  Fireballs formed when bullets made contact with skin, but no scratches for the titan.  Snorting, the titan lifted his foot and landed on top of the troop.  The metal being crushed by his foot gave the giant a hard-on.  The 20 meters long and 9 meters wide stick became rock hard.  While trampling the army troop he masturbated.  His groans mingled with the rumble of his feet hitting the floor.  That's when something caught the giant's attention.  Fighter planes passed by his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK... HMM... AMERICAN AIRPLANES? HAHAHAHA... REAL FUN TIME"

*As if he was chasing flies, German began to knock out the fighters.  Some lost control and crashed into crumbling buildings causing even more destruction.  One of the fighters slammed right into the giant mushroom head on German's cock.  That was enough for the titan to erupt.  He roared and came so hard strings of cum tumbled onto cars and rubble.  Large pools of sperm nearly drowned some survivors.  This triggered another growth spurt.

"YES...GRRRRRRR...FUCKING...FUCKING...BIGGER...BIGGEEEEEEEEEERRR

The titan was growing at an alarming rate.  Its back muscles created a shadow that engulfed the city in ruins.  In the ocean, the US Navy fleet that approached the Brazilian coast could see the growing giant become a mega titan.

"That can't be possible. Why the hell is he growing like this?"

Matt was staying at a hotel in Joinville.  For security reasons, no one was allowed to leave until now.

"How will I get a sample..."

Matt remembered the romantic encounter he had with an American army sergeant.  His name was Mason.  The typical former school jock, the popular one.  Blond, burly and arrogant Sergeant Genkins.

"Oh shit! Pick up Mason"

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1