Gym crush

Paarke

Finally. I’d been looking forward to this all day. Gym time. It wasn’t so much that I was desperate to hit the weights or do some cardio, but I knew he’d be there. I’d managed to figure out his schedule and got mine to work around it. Not easy but the pay off was worth it.

I know. I sound like a stalker, but no one knows. It’s my little secret. My little present to myself at the end of a long, hard day. My time to retreat into my own private world. My chance to admire from afar. My chance to dream, to fantasize about events that never could be. He was straight as they come. You can always tell can’t you. Can’t you?

He wasn’t even my usual type, and yet somehow, inexplicably, I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. Powerless to resist the pull he had over me. He exuded a raw, masculine energy. An unfinished product, a rough diamond, yet I couldn’t imagine him any other way. Irresistible.

I felt my pupils dilate, my pulse quicken the second I laid eyes on him. Tall, powerful. He didn’t bother with fancy gym gear, he looked like he’d come straight from a day on the building site. He wasn’t the biggest guy in the gym, but he had the kind of body that could only be earned by hard manual labour. It was easy to picture him manhandling big sacks of cement, piles of bricks or handfuls of scaffolding poles and making it look effortless. 

He strode purposefully across the gym, everyone seemed to get out of the way as his heavy, scuffed work boots stomped across the floor. Half unlaced, revealing his grubby socks that made a perfect backdrop to his big, hairy calves. He was ruggedly handsome. I wondered how it would feel to have that stubbled face rubbing against mine, what those surprisingly soft, luscious looking lips would taste like, how would it feel to nibble on them? 

Then, as always, my eyes were drawn totally beyond my control to his shorts. Oh those shorts and the treasure that dwelt therein. He never bothered with underwear and those grey shorts, those tatty, stained, cement spattered divine grey shorts left nothing to the imagination. Every inch of that thick, veiny shaft and that glorious mushroom head clearly visible through the material. It was almost hypnotic watching that huge dick swinging as he moved around with the easy confidence of a man who truly didn’t give a fuck. 

Much as I would have loved to just sit and watch in wonder I did actually have to do something while I was in the gym. I tried to strategically position myself so I could get glimpses of the object of my desire. He was stronger that he looked and I could feel myself stirring as he casually loaded up more plates than I could ever hope to shift. 

I’d drifted off briefly into fantasy land, flat on my back on the bench press when I became aware of a presence looming over me. It was him. I tried to fight all that blood rushing to my groin as I looked up, that epic bulge mere inches from my face, the big, burly builder towering over me like some kind of giant. I swear I could smell the musk coming from his balls, feel the heat coming from those big thighs, making my face flush read and beard of sweat break out on my forehead.

I felt the power of speech leave my body as he asked me if I needed a spot, instead only able to nod dumbly and hope I didn’t look like an overexcited puppy. Somehow I managed to get through a couple of sets although it was difficult to focus, being so close to the very thing I’d been craving. My mouth was watering with every rep, his big dick right in my field of vision, so close to my face it was almost touching me, feeling enveloped by his presence. I hoped I’d managed to disguise my lust, but the look on his face as I racked the bar for the last time told me otherwise. He had a kind of cocky smirk that I wasn’t sure was good or bad. 

We locked eyes for a few brief moments, and, no words needed, I knew he wanted me to follow him into the changing room. I still didn’t know if this was good or bad, but my legs moved anyway and I followed him into the empty room to find out my fate. 

I sat down on a bench. I could feel my body beginning to tremble. I’m not sure if it was fear, anticipation or a mixture of both. I felt a hand cup me underneath my chin and lift my face upwards. I saw that he’d stripped out of his t shirt and his thick, muscled furry torso was everything I’d hoped for. I got back on my feet, happy to let him guide me. He was surprisingly gentle for such a big, powerful man, but I really didn’t need much encouragement as has big hand pushed my face deep into his big, hairy chest. It felt like heaven and home at the same time, being caressed by his warm, hard muscle, his fresh sweat covering and dripping down my face. I could have stayed in there forever. 

I was harder than I’d ever been as my tongue went to work, exploring every inch of those big meaty pecs, running up and down the valley between them, teasing his nipples, working it’s way down towards his navel closer to the prize, still tantalisingly hidden underneath those grey shorts. I could feel him beginning to lose control, his movements becoming less gentle, writhing and bucking his body against my face and my warm loving tongue. 

Without warning, he grabbed my head and thrust it deep into one of his deep, ripe, sweaty pits, but I had no complaints, soaking up the taste and smell of his musk, strong, powerful, but irresistible, just like him. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven, I could spend eternity exploring and worshipping every part of this stunning, virile example of masculinity, but he brought me out of my reverie once more as he firmly but gently pushed me back down on the bench. It was obvious just how aroused he’d become and I wondered how those shorts were managing to win the battle. He put his fingers behind the waist band and achingly slowly began to peel then down those glorious thighs. Inch by inch, more and more of that thick veiny shaft was revealed. It seemed to go on forever, my eyes widened as it grew bigger and bigger until finally it sprang free from its confines, spraying my face with his warm precum.

I wasn’t going to wait for an invite and I wasted no time taking that big, mushroom head into my mouth, savouring his salty taste as I worked his meat with my tongue  my hands getting to work on that thick shaft and playing with his big bull balls as he moaned and thrust harder into me. I didn’t think I could take a cock as big as his, but somehow I did, making space for something I’d lusted after and longed for so long as I took more and more of his thick length.

He didn’t object as I slipped a hand behind him and started roughly playing with his arse, thick, juicy cheeks from all the heavy lifting. Tentatively, I slipped a finger inside, enjoying the way he squeezed me harder into his crotch I decided to go harder and was soon massaging his prostate. Was there any part of him that didn’t feel warm, welcoming and inviting? 

It was only a matter of time, and soon I felt his breathing and his pulse quicken. I was drenched in sweat, unsure how much was his and how much was mine, and I couldn’t care less. I cupped his big balls and felt them tighten and pulse as he began to shoot a massive load down my throat. I’d waited for this and I wasn’t going to waste a drop. It was like nectar, warm, thick, sticky. Addictive. 

He put his clothes on without any words as I bathed in the afterglow, and somehow words weren’t needed. Our actions had said everything. He finally spoke just as he was heading through the door. “Same time next week”. 

Edited by GymWolf
Removed formating
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Black text on black background isn't particularly easy to read. Have you considered saving your story unformatted, @Paarke? I you do, the text will appear black for those using a bright theme and appear white for those using a dark theme, which is very useful for everyone.

Edit, one and a half day later:

Thank you for changing the text format, @Paarke!

Edited by Hialmar
Thanking
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hialmar said:

Black text on black background isn't particularly easy to read. Have you considered saving your story unformatted, @Paarke? I you do, the text will appear black for those using a bright theme and appear white for those using a dark theme, which is very useful for everyone.

I know but it won’t let me change it. I’ve tried. Many times.

• Thanks 1