The hunk from the other class

SchwalbeMarc

This story contains humiliation, brutality, violence, domination, bad language and men to men interaction. If you get offended by one of this things please do not read it.

The hunk from the other class

My story starts at the 10 grade in the school in the secund half year. I was always one of the short, skinny guys and been a sucker for sporty, well build or muscular guys. But I haven’t come out jet or been sure about myself what I want or be honest to myself about that.

We had a sport event at the school with all classes and all years. The classes from one grade made teams and compete against each other. Clase A with C and B with D and E with F. I am in the class B and my class was more the nerd class. Most of the pupil are were strong in  the science subjects. The class D was more the sport and language class with some hunks and pupil that are strong in learning new languages. So Clase D was your opponent. There was one guy, Jason, that I often see in lunch breaks that play any kind of sport, hang around with his mates or try to get next to some girl. Once I have seen him swiping his sweat from his forehead with the lower wend of his tank top. His abs shine in the summer sun with that sweat. I have often saw him and look at him and try to keep under the radar like most of the time.

The sport event was exhausting and the hours went by fast. We made challenges with the actual classes but also mix our classes up and do challenges mixed. At the end of the day we all was exhausted and most of us dirty cause of the dust and dirt on the field. Cause of that I was much slower in the changing room as usual. Usually I am one of the fasted there cause I feel very uncomfortable, with myself as well as I am scared about losing control of my body or staring to long at someone. It was just a safety mechanism to avoid conflicts and be as invisible as possible. But today it was totally different. I was exhausted and slow, taking a few looks at some of the guys I have a sucker for and stare in the air with no focus. Taking breaks and set down on the bank a few times, and chatted and checked my phone. Suddenly I notice that the changing room got really quiet. I look up and determined myself nearly completely alone in the room. Only my and Jason was there. As I notice he set also there at the bank and types something in his phone. He was nearly necked. No shirt and no short or jeans but boxer briefs. His well build pecs and arms good visible. The view was some sort of hypnotizing for me and I stared a bit too long to keep myself completely invisible. I break myself free from the trance and start to get dressed again. I risked two more quick gazes and see him how he texted and get up to get dressed. We never had to do with each other, not even in the chemistry or biology class we both were together. So nothing could be there that was between us. As I swung my backpack on my shoulder and turned around and bumped into him. I haven’t heard him coming over to me and he still wear only underwear. My nose first and then my face. I am confused and made a step back. I raise my head to look up to his. His body with 6”3 high and 190lbs with, most of it muscles, towering over me. I didn’t know what happened and why it happened.

“I was careful and didn’t look to often and not that long to him. And he hadn’t seen me taking a look at him.

“Hey did you think I don’t notice that?”, he asked.

“What do you mean?”, I replayed.

“You know exactly what I mean!”, he answered

“I don’t kn…ahhh”, I tried to get myself out of this situation but he pushed me and his pecs flexed. I stumble cause I hit the bank.

“The looks! You thought I didn’t notice! HEEE!”, he said loudly

“What are…”, I tried again

“Shut the fuck up! I have notice long time ago that you always take a look at me every time you see me. Every lunch break I see you and can feel your gaze to me. Even when I am not looking in you direction I can feel it.”, he started to smile.

“I…I..”, I started to stutter

“I been waiting months for a change like this! To tell you and to show you your place in the school and the society.”, in that moment he griped my throat and pushed me against the wall. His biceps bulged and the vein on it appeared.

I saw stars and felt the pain in the back of my head where my head hit the wall. I tried to free myself from his hand. The harder I tried to free myself the stronger he pushed and squeezed my throat even harder. Out of nowhere his fist hit my stomach and I slumped down on my knees. I felt sick and hold my guts. As I looked up again to him, his smile got even bigger and he started to chuckle.

“Oh boy you have no clue how your live will change!”, he said with joy.

The moment I made myself smaller and bow down to protect my stomach. His shoe hit my back with the bottom. It were his dirty, used sport shoes. He started to stomp on my back and rubbed his shoes on my shirt. I felt some stone in the sole on my skin through my shirt.

Than the shoe hit my head and smacked it on the floor I saw again stars and the pain exploded in my head.

“Fuck Yes feel that runt. Fell the power I have and have over you. How easy I can do with you whatever I want and nobody will believe you and know you cause you are invisible for most of the people.” He walked over and opened a door with power and the sound of the door hitting the wall echoed through the room.

“Doesn’t that smell good and familiar?!”

I didn’t answer.

He came back with big steps and before I could move away he griped a lot of my hair and pulled me up. I tried to get his hand of my hair but his grip was to strong. He ignored my attempts to get free, and dragged me over to the toilets, that he opened seconds ago. The smell of the sweat of the changing room got now mixed with the smell of piss farts and other stuff. He forceful opened a toilet cabin and nearly throw me in the cabin. Jason stepped over my back and pressed my face hard on the toilet seat. I try to get away again but this was as unsuccessful as before. He made a step back and slapped my face so hard I banged my head against the wall again.

He laughed again: “HAHAH so fucking pathetic!”

My face burned like fire. My nose started to run.

My thoughts were just: “Don’t show him that you are scared and weak or any other emotion! Be strong and keep calm! Don’t start to cry!”

He turned me away from the toilet, by pulling me at the collar of my shirt.

He was so fast and careless that my shirt started to rip at the collar.

As he noticed he griped both sides and tore it completely apart.

His smile grow again and a thick vein appeared on his neck.

I was now sitting in front of him on the ground with a half face that turned nearly fire red, a slightly dripping nose and a destroyed shirt.

He towers again over me and this time even bigger cause I was still on the ground. His pecs even more massive than before cause of the angle. His quads a bit wider than my one torso. His abs now visible and his arm much wider than I expected. I felt so weak and scared as well as powerless that I didn’t know what to do.

He reached down to his boxer brief and pulled it down. His semi hard dick flopped out of it and his balls too. As I noticed what he was planning it was to late. He slapped his dick in my face and barked: “Open you mouth and show me how much you want this and how much you admire myself!”

I didn’t move. I was like frizzed from his body and dominance.

He slapped his dick in my face again, but this time harder.

“OPEN YOUR MOUTH!”, he said slow and in a deep, powerful and very dominant way.

“No”, I answered.

His hand smacked my face again hard. My face starts to burn even more.

“Disobedient piece of shit!”, he answered.

I was so scared about more consequences that I opened my mouth.

He shoved his dick on my mouth and gipped my hair again.

He started to fuck my face. First slow and calm but soon wild, rough and merciless. I gaged a lot and he forced his dick more and mor in my mouth and then in my throat. I try to push myself away from him but he held my head in place. After two deep thrusts that got down in my throat and my nose hits his abs, he held me in the position and I gagged stronger than ever. The spit runs down my chin, my eyes shaded tears. He pushed me of his dick and my back banged against the toilet. Stroking now his now full erected dick, that was not huge but well sized he moaned.

“Did he moaned before?”, I asked myself. Yes he did but I was so focused about not to gag or vomit that I had completely turned off my ears.
His moans got louder and louder and with a really deep loud and animalic roar he came.

The cum hit me right in the face, hair and torso. My mouth, one eye most of the hair and a bit on my torso was covert in cum. The cum also landed on the floor and the toilet.

One last shot of his tick creamy cum dropped directly on my crotch an my jeans. He gasp for relief and his smile was huge.

“That’s what I call a good cock sucker! You are a natural talent compare to all the girls I had.”, he let out. In some way it made me proud, but the secund thought was that he is going to want more and mor often if I am as good as he said. Without waring his face turned into rage and he gripped my throat so strong that I nearly didn’t get and air.

“If you tell anyone about this you are dead. They won’t believe you anyway but the rumours would be nasty. And you don’t want me to get angry!”, he made more than clear.

I node. The smile on his face came back. He than let my throat a mor lose but his other thumb of his other hand he collected some cum of my chin. And hold it in front of my mouth.

“Lick it!”, he commanded. I opened my mouth and he shoved his thumb in. I licked it clean. His grip changes from the throat to the neck and he pressed my face again on the toilet seat.

“Lick it clean. I don’t want any evidence of this here!”, he said.

I was shocked about that. I didn’t want that it was super disgusting and humiliating. Even more than the things before. I try to shake my head, but I had no chance. He pressed my face directly in his cum so I had no choose. I start licking.

“Yeah that gut little bitch.” I licked the toilet completely clean as he told.

Suddenly he turned me back and a flashlight made me blind.

He has taken a picture of me.

He smiled, “As memory and as insurance for me.”, he said in a smug way.

“Tell me your number!”

“What?!”

“Give me your fucking number so I can call you as a slave day and night to tell you when and where I need something or what you have to do for me!”

“No…chhh”, his hand was faster on my throat than I could recognised.

He lifted me up with one hand and slammed me against the wall. He than slowly lifted me up and my feet started to dangle in the air. I started coffing and death rattle cause I couldn’t get air. My feet kicking in the air. His smile was full of evil sadistic delight. His shoulder got flexed as well as his arm. the should got bigger and the vines in his arm and forearm started to appear. Than his eyes went down to my crotch with was showing a big bulge.

“You filthy, disgusting little faggot! You are kind of enjoying this isn’t it? Look at your bulge. Oh is that mine or yours?!”, he asked and collect the cum from the jeans.

“Mine or yours?” he stuffed his thumb in my mouth. It was defiantly his. But cause I was death rattle my mouth still was open.

“Who cares! Now give me your fucking number!” His fist hits my stomach hard again.

“O..O…Okkkayyy”, I stuttered, cause I so this as the only chance to get free and don’t black out or get killed.

He let me drop to the ground where I slumped together.

I gave him my number.

He turned around and got away. On his way out I could heard him say: “See you my slave!”

This was the day that my whole life changed.

This ist my first story here, and I am not a native english speaker. 

Let me know in the coments below what you think abou the story. 

More cheaters or stories could be possible.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SchwalbeMarc said:

And I think I am. Going to write à New chapter.

I'm glad to hear it!  I was hoping this was just the beginning of their beautiful relationship.

Thank you for being brave enough to post your first story. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 2 His blackmailed order

I was so shocked about what had happened and set there for about 15 Minutes, then I got slowly up and my legs were still shaking.

“What has just happened?”, I thought to myself?

I got back to my stuff and set on the bank. I got the bottle of water out of my bag and drank the last bit of it. I felt a bit cold and got out a sweater from my bag, pulled it over, grabbed my back and got out of the changing room. The dawn had started and the air got a bit colder. I was the last one there. I got over to my bike and unlocked it. On my way home I was like in trance and couldn’t really  believe what has happened. Also I was thinking about what I was saying to my parents if they ask me how the sport event were and what happened to me or my shirt. I hadn’t found an answer when I arrived at the garage of your house. I opened it and found it empty.

“Wait hasn’t there to be moms car? Are they invited by friends or do they have a date night?”, in some was I was thankful to be alone at home, cause so I wouldn’t have to explain my parents about how the day was and what had happened. And I could vanish all the evidence of that incident. I closed the garage door and got in the kitchen.

On the counter was a note from my mum.

“We had to leave so suddenly cause your aunt has problems with your grandmother. Her health status is going worse. We visit them to see how bad the health of grandmother really are. You know aunt Tess is overacting often when granny’s health is getting worse. We are staying there till Sunday next week.

We love you.

P.S. in the oven is some food for you and the money for the food for the next days is in the cupboard in the cookie box.“

I opened the oven and saw some leftover Lasagne. I turned the oven on and get over to the cupboard with the cookie box to have a look at the money.

I opened the box and found 170$. Good the food for the upcoming week is save and I am also not that bad in cooking. Thought about what I was going to cook as I put back the box and took my bag and got upstairs to clean myself and get rid of the cloths. I threw the bag on my chair and pulled the sweater of. Then I entered the bathroom. As I saw myself in the mirror I was kind off surprised.

I was about 5”5’ (1,65m) and about lbs 110lbs (50 kg) and most just skin and bones. My skin white and my hair light brown or dark blond. I was mostly a nerd but not looking like the stereotype of one. No glasses, no pimples and no things that look special. I would also say that I was also a good looking guy. As I looked my hair I relaced that some cum strains made the hair look like I tried to made gel in my hair but it made all worse. But if I made it correct, it would improve my looking. The ripped shirt made me look interesting. Some kind of strong and dangerous, cause I have been in a fight.  Also the stains of cum made me look more like I have grown up cause I don’t hide that I have a sex life. But this wasn’t what I wanted. This made me visible for boys and girl, cause everyone who is my age are full of hormones and interested in sex. I just wanted to be under the radar. I get out of my clothes and threw them on my bed and got in the shower. I washed all the dust sweat and cum of me. When I was finished showering I felt a lot better but not completely good. Some inner anxiety about what will happen to me in the future and how I could handle the new situation with Jason was still in my. Also some anger was there cause I was not in the situation to defend myself. Also about my weakness and the fact that I hadn’t been completely under the radar for everyone. Jason had seen me week, months or even years ago and I didn’t noticed. Maybe he planed this long time ago or played with me and my feelings for a long time. My head was buzzing from all the feelings and all the thoughts. I went over to my bed and let myself fall on it. I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths. I got up again and took my clothes and threw them in the laundry bag. The ripped shirt missed it. I got it up again and for some reason I took a sniff on it. I felt like hormones started to rush through my body. My heart started to speed up and I closed my eyes once more. I took it over to my nightstand and put it in the drawer. Then I got out a new boxer brief. My phone starts ringing. I got over to my bag on the chair and took it out. It was an unknown number on WhatsApp.

It said: “sent me a pic of you right now!”

I was shocked. I didn’t know this number but I could guess who it was. I thought that I would have at least a day or so till he is going to punish me again.

My hand start to shake again.

“Are you retarded slave? I can see that you have read it and that you are online”, appeared on the screen.

I gulp.

“Okay”, I answered.

I got over to the mirror and made a pic of myself. The picture showed just me in my boxer briefs in the mirror. I cut of the head so that I have a bit more privacy.

I send it him.

“Nop! Your hole body with the face or do you want to make me mad and post the pic of you online?! Last Chance!”

I did the picture again and tried to look just neutral or normal and send it then.

IMG_20210430_102746_995.thumb.jpg.ee55a4f6cd61eb14a05b24ea27cd5f80.jpg.5d3ee16022d4f813c5de68f1f3df7abc.jpg

“Good slave!”, was his answer. Another message popped up.

“You will pay my food tomorrow!”

Then he was offline.

My anger grew again.

How does he think he was?! He had no control over me and I was not buying his food! But it was too late to answer. He will ignore the answer of me or other texted messages and tell me he hadn’t seen it. But his hunger is not my problem so I didn’t care.

In that moment I heard the rumbling of my one hunger.

I got down in the kitchen and get the Lasagne out of the oven.

After I finished eating I was getting up again and threw myself on the bed.

I was nearly 2 Minutes in my bed when I felt asleep.

The next morning my alarm clock woke me up. It was Friday and a long day. I got up, got dressed, made myself a fast breakfast out of two toasts. Got in the garage and on my bike. On the way to school I rethought what had happened  yesterday. I shook my head and drove even faster. At the school It was like always. I got there by bike. Jason got there today by his motorbike. His leather jacket as tight as you could think it has to be a one or two size to small. And even through his jacket everybody could see that he was jacked. His arms filled the sleeves and even without flexing the sleeves tensioned more and a peek start to get visible when he just moved normally. He saw me but didn’t made anything. Acted like normal. My first lesson in school was English and then I had math. In the break I was so scared to meet him that I nearly missed the chemistry class. Mr. Dorson was surprised I was so late and told me to sat quiet and quick in the chair. When I entered the room I saw Jason and that he had his eyes on me. I could feel his eyes were locked on my head. He seat in the last row like always with his friends. The class was much longer then normally. I couldn’t concentrate on the actual lesson like always cause I felt the stare of him the hole time. Even Mr. Dorson noticed that I wasn’t that concentrated. Twice he wanted an answer from me and I didn’t even noticed he was talking to me. When I noticed I was able to tell him the correct answer, but all other also noticed that I was not focused and some chuckled. As the bell rang I took my stuff and headed as fast as possible to the door. I rushed down the stairs and got to my looker to change the books to biology. As I closed the looker I saw the group of Jason and his friends got down the hall. I was about to head off when I saw his look and smirk on his face. He defiantly enjoyed how I acted now and which effect his doing had on my. I arrived the biology class. I sat down and two minutes later Jason and his buddies came in. Mrs. Marten started and at this day we learned about some hormones of your body. Like Adrenalin, Melatonin, Testosterone, Oestrogen and also others like myostatin. Even the normally loud and uninterested sport jocks followed by that topic. We got handed over some papers with the chemical structure of the hormones as well as information sheets were which hormone is produced.

After the biology class Jason and his gang headed all to the lunch break. I talked on purpose with Mrs. Marten so that all pupils and Jason were gone and in the cafeteria eating when I got there. I got in and the loud buzz of all the talks. They were overwhelming for my ears. I looked at the table were Jason and his gang usually were sitting. They were gone. I breath out and noticed at that moment that I had hold my breath. I grabbed a tray and head to the counter to get some food. At that moment I realised the feeling of being watched. I turn around and Jason was directly behind me.

He smiled.

He whispered in my ear: “I nearly thought you have forgotten me. I am starving. Don’t let me ever wait so long again is that clear?!”.

I just nod without looking at him. I was in sheer terror.

“Good”

“What is it for you my dear?”, the lady behind the counter ask.

I didn’t trust my voice so I pointed on the food I wanted.

She reached it over to me and asked Jason.

He ordered the chicken breast with potatoes and some vegies and ordered an extra chicken breast.

She gave him 2 extra and we went to the cash point.

I got myself good enough to say: “I pay for mine and his”

The young women looked at me and answered: “Lost A bet?”

I didn’t answer and placed my cash card on the reader.

I went over to a table and Jason went another way.

As I set down, I  got a message on my phone.

“Better earlier on Monday or you will be in big trouble. And I need some things from the mall. We will meet tomorrow at 10am there.”, my anger about him and his audacity grow to his max. I couldn’t stand this any longer! My face turned  completely red I could only breath very difficult.

“I need to come down, come down, COME DOWN!!!”, I thought to myself but it didn’t work.

I felt so hopeless, weak and stupid. I nearly started to cry. I raised my bottle of water and could only see how it shakes in  my hand. I dropped it back on the tray and the cutlery rattle on it. Some pupils started to look at me and one guy start to whisper to his friends and one girl did the same. My hunger turned into sickness. I pushed the tray away and got up. I went to the outer area to get some fresh air. As I got there I saw Jason again and he was playing  basketball again. Some sweat on his forehead and my sickness got even worse. I directly went in again and to the toilet. I felt like loosing my mind had to vomit and also wanted to be vanished from this planet. I got in and the cooler air made me calm down. As I looked in the mirror I see how white I have gotten in my face. I turned the water on and try to get some refreshing water in my face to get the colure back. Suddenly one of the cabins opened. A guy called Tom got out. As I got up from the sink he looked at me.

“Are you okay?”, he asked. I was shocked. Tom was a 6’1  tall athlete in our wrestling club. He was always been buff. Even in elementary school he had been buff. He had to has about a wight of 210lbs. His shirt was like a 3XL and covered his massive frame. I just heard so rumours about him that he has a really aggressive personality and some problems with his aggression. I had seen him a few times on the schoolyard when he and some other guys got in a fight. He was always alone even in a fight with three. Had never saw him lose a fight and also on the wrestling matches he was your top athletes. His wight in the combination with his technic was just astonishing. And now this dude show up directly behind me. My heart dropped to the floor. If he get aggressive, I would be a dead men.

“Y…yes sure. Why do you asking.?”, my voice shakes more than ever before.

“Cause your face has the coulure of a ghost!”. His answer was calm and in a low voice. Some how it calm me down too.

“I…I just don’t feel that good.” I turned around. Now face to face his frame was even more massive. His shoulder must have been so broad about 23” or 24” wide and his chest pushed the shirt away from his abdomen. His arms has to be 17”or 18” around. His jeans looked like he bought them way to small to fit his massive thighs. Maybe 25” or 26”.

“Okay and why do you feel bad? You look like you saw a ghost or nearly passed out. Did some of your family died?”, He started to ask me.

I was even more confused. He act nice! He didn’t show any aggression, he also showed some empathy. He got a step closer and took a closer look at me.

“I… I felt….”, I took a deep breath. “No nobody dies and I didn’t saw a ghost. I just was in pure rage and this turned into sickness. Hope I could control myself next time better.” My fear was nearly completely gone.

He smiled: “Ah okay I know this. And now after you told me you look much better. Look your coulure is coming back.”

I turned my face to the mirror and it was true.

“Hey thank you. Your calm wise is also one point I think that got me calm and back on track.”

He smiled again. “Good. If you ever need a talk to someone or need some tips to control your feelings I can give you some.”, with this word he turned around and left the toilet.

The bell rang and I had to get to the history class and then physics. I was much more calm in these lessons cause Jason wasn’t there. As the school finished I saw how Jason got in his motorbike and drove away. I was on the way to my bike as I noticed Tom how he didn’t got home. He headed over to the school gym. The evening was okay I was busy with the homework and then I cooked some food. I Invited a good friend from middle school that is now on an other high school. She came over and we set on the porch eating food and talking. I didn’t tell her about Jason, cause I didn’t know how and what it really was.

The next day I woke up before the alarm clock rang. I washed myself and got dressed. Didn’t felt hungry so I got in the bike and rode it to the mall. I was 30 minutes before the time to meet Jason. I walked through the mall and looked in some shops. As I got back to the entrance were I entered I saw Jasons car arriving on the parking lot. As he came to the entrance he saw me and walked directly to me.

“Hey. Hope you don’t forgot the money!”, he said

I shook my head.

He talked towards a sport supplement store and entered.

Took a basket and throw in things in it.

Protein powder, mass gainer, creatin, BCAA, some fish oil pills and zinc.

He got to the counter and ordered: “Pay!”

I looked at the number I should pay and gulped. 140 bucks was a lot.

I looked scared to him and he with no emotion on my. I got out my wallet and paid. We got out and he pushed me to a silent corridor.

“Don’t ever let me look like this in the store again. If I say pay, you pay without any question. And you have to do it directly and not with time to think. This let me look like a master that has a disobedient slave and that makes me mad! You don’t want me to get mad and post the pics! Now get your bike on the back of my pickup and you come with me!”

“Why?”, I asked.

I got slammed against the wall with his hand tight on my throat.

“Cause I say so and dare you ever to talk to me without permission. And If you have to answer me address me as Master, Sir or my God!”

I coffed. He pressed my throat even harder and my face turned red. I started to squeak. I tried to get his hand of my throat but he only pushes harder. His eyes stared directly in mine. I could see his joy again. He start to smile a bit and the fire in his eyes grow bigger. His forearm flexed and his muscle on this forearm were so dry that I could see the muscle fibres and the veins. From the strength and the force the veins got bigger and bigger.

Suddenly I could feel that my pants got tight between my legs. I started to get a boner and felt even more embarrassed.

“SAY I AM SORRY MASTER!”, He hissed at me in an dangerous and threatening voice.

“I… I “, twice coffing, “I am sorry Master”, I said in a high and squeaking voice.

“That’s better fag, and now you will do what I told you! And try to hide that bulge down there. This is pervert and so embarrassing for you! But it is the totally normal that you have this reaction to a normal born alpha like me and a turn on for me to have this effect on a guy like you. And now move your fucking ass and get your bike to my pickup!”

He took the shopping bag and got to the exit. I nearly start to cry again and didn’t move for about 20 seconds. I got up and get to my bike. Pushed it to Jasons Dodge RAM 1500. He got out of the truck and wrist the bike your of my hands. Threw it on the cargo area with no effort or respect and garb my neck and dragged me to the door. He opened it and nearly threw me in the cabin. I had to crawl on the passenger seat and he got in too.

He grabbed a lot of my hair and shouted: “Was does move your fucking ass mean! Right hurry up! Are you that retarded?! Fucking stupid shithead.” With a lot of force he moved my head fast on the dashboard. In the second I realised it my nose hit the dashboard hard. I felt how my nose got damaged. I start to scream.

“Aaahhhaaaa fuck. Aaaahhhh”, I felt how the hot blood starts to rush out.

“Jason stop your hurting me!”

Wramm! My head got pulled away and rammed again on the dashboard.

“I think I will have lost of fun to teach you manners!”, He said sadistic.

“Please Jason… I mean Master Jason Stop.”

“HAHAH oh you got it! Next time the punishment will be harder if you miss the correct address for me!”

He let me go.

I slowly moved my head back.

My view was blurry cause of the tears in my eyes. I wiped them carefully away and my first look was to the dashboard. A lot of blood was on it from my nose. I carefully touched my nose and wince of pain. My fingers were covered in blood. I felt my nose in pain but luckily it wasn’t broken.

He started the motor and the loud, rough and bubbling sound of the V8 were hearable. He put it into gear and drove off.

I put on the seatbelt and try not to bleed on everything, cause my nose was still bleeding.

“Oh god please help me! Let him be gentle the rest of the time. I don’t know how to explain this to anyone. Oh good. I can’t stand this any longer and I don’t want any more pain. I don’t want to get a punishment for all the blood here.”, I thought to myself.

We drove about 20 Minutes till we arrived at his home. The house he was living in was insanely huge. 2 double garages and a big front yard with their own driveway. He stopped at the entrance looked over to me and made a mug.

“Wow look at how messy you look. Get out and try not to fuck up my interior or the leather seats.”, he barked. I got out carefully but the most blood was dried out. He also got out and opened the door of the palace. I entered and to say it were a nice place would be a completely understatement. His family seemed to be richy rich. In the entrance hall there were 2 big pillars out of white granite as well as the floor and the two stairs that got in the half circle to the secund floor.

I know that Jasons family had money but this outgo everything that I very expected. Jason pushed me forwards the through the room before we entered the room Jason opened a door that was integrated to the walls that were under the stairs. The door was nearly not visible If you don’t know were it is. Only the doorknob gave a clue that there was a door as well as narrow crack right and left from it. Behind it were where a stair to the cellar. He pushed me forwards and I got on the first steps. I was scared as shit cause I didn’t knew what was waiting for me. The stairs were pitch black. He closed the door behind him and I saw just black. After a click the light got switched on. He pushed me again some steps down, and this was the sign for me to move on. I got down the stairs and saw a long corridor with a few doors.

I moved on to walk down the corridor as long as Jason say something or changed my direction. As I arrived the third door he hold my shoulder and opened the door. As we entered and he turned on the light I was in a full equipped gym.

Stepper, treadmill, bench-press, cable tower, weight rag, kettlebells and many more. He dropped the shopping bag and get in front of me.

“Go and wash your face in bathroom over there.”, he pointed to a only other door.

“You also can get out of this bloody shirt.”

I got over to the bathroom and there were a big bath. Shower, sink, toilet, bathtub and some drawers. I thew the shirt on the floor. As I saw the blood I again realised that my nose and my face still hurt.

I got over to the sink and looked in the mirror and saw how bad I looked. The blood covers half of my face. I turned the water on and started washing my face. As I was clean I looked in the mirror and saw that the left eye turned slightly darker. I sigh about the fact that I was going to get a black eye.

I got back to the gym room.

Jason was waiting at the bench-press at me. He has changes his clothes to tank top and shorts.

“Set over there.”

I did as ordered.

“You will watch me workout now. You are not allowed to touch yourself. You are going to make pics and videos of me working out with my phone. Then we will see.”

He got up and filled the top out very well. He got over to the bench-press and started to do reps. First  with two 33lbs plates on each side. He dose some reps. His chest got more round and seam to stretch and fill out the top even more. Than he put on one more 33lbs plate on each side. He start to grunt and sweat. When he started his last set I took a video as he told me as well as some pics. After that he got up and flexed his pecs. First with than without tank top. His pecs were round and juicy, his nipples were looking at the front and were a bit tiny.

“Over there is paper and a pen. Write down how much weight and often I have lift it!”, he ordered.

Than he started to do weighted dips with 80 lbs extra. His triceps seam to pop out of his skin. His arms were totally shredded. I could start to see his muscle fabric again. I wrote down his reps and weight again like before without his order and made pics and vids. The time passed by faster than I thought and after he did squads with a wight of 175lbs, biceps curls with 60lbs and the long barbell, free rowing with 80lbs wight and he did a lot of cable crunches with 40lbs.

I document everything. After his last rep he got up and got over to me.

“Over there is a measuring tape. Pick it up and take all my measurements! Don’t forget to write them down!”

I took the measurements.

Shoulder 19” wide (48,3cm)

Chest 40” around (101,6cm)

Arm 14” around (35,5cm)

Waist 36” around (91,4cm)

Thigh 23” (58,4cm)

As I measured his thighs I saw that his short had a big bulge. I was frightened about how he will act when I would fight about another face fuck like 2 days ago. Most normal men need to get of every secund day or every day once. I acted like I haven’t seen the bulge and got up and put the measure tape away. I wished I could leave the room again and get home but his planes were different.

His hand laid down on my shoulder and he turned me to face him.

His eyes again demonic.

“On your knees!”

“Please no! I”

SLAP!

His hand slapped my face hard.

“On your knees! The more you fight the rougher and wilder I get. In some way I wish you would do that but I don’t want to break your face further.”

I got down and looked up to him. My view was his visible abs under his out sticking pecs and his evil smiling face.

My hair got gripped and my face pressed into his crotch. I smelled the musk and the sweat. It was intense and some how nice but not with my nose against it. My nose started to bleed again. He rubbed my face against it. While he flexed the other arm.

“Do you smell that?! That is how a real men looks and smell! Your place it below me and to obey me!”

I open my mouth to show him that wouldn’t fight this time. His smile got bigger.

“Yes that is how I want you! Obedient and submissive.” He forced my jaw to stay open.

Suddenly his mouth opened and a big blob of spit fell directly in my mouth.

“Swallow”, and he closed my mouth.

I swallowed. My face squinched up. As he saw it he slapped my face again and placed my head between his quads. My head was now in his leg scissor and his thigh start to flex. My head felt like in a vice. I started to panic and hit is quads, but nothing helped.

I heard him laugh again and enjoying his power.

Suddenly he let go and lifted me up. My feet again in the air he carried me in to the bench press. I landed in my chest and stomach as he rough let me down. He pulled my pants down and slapped my ass a few times. My fingers hold the bench tight expecting the worst. My ass started to burn. Then I felt something exploring my hole. I wasn’t ready. I was definitely not ready! His fingers started to play at my hole and a few seconds later I felt a finger got pressed in my hole. Not with full force but enough to get the tip in. I try to push it out again but his finger got deeper and deeper.

I wriggled in pain and also let you some voice. His hand placed at my neck and pushed it down.

Than his mouth got right next to my ear.

“This is just the start and don’t act like you didn’t like it. I know you does. And pain is part of the training and is also a turn on for me, so I wouldn’t be easy on my.” With his words he pushed the finger completely in. I scream.

“So fucking tight. I am looking forward for the day I fuck your virgin pussy!”, with his words his hip placed in front of me and he made his finger to a hook shape. He pulled my hole and hip up and showed his now hard dick in my mouth. As he hit my throat his finger hit my prostate. I made a muffed noise and my dick grow too. His finger massaged my prostate and I felt more and more pleasure. He started to thrust his hip hard and deep against my mouth. I gaged with every trust. My salvia run out of my mouth and stain under my chin on the bench. With every thrust his moaning got louder and more animalic. After a few minutes moan got really loud and his dick was all the in my throat. I felt his hot cum shoots running down my throats. He also let his finger get out of my hole.

My dick deflated and after a few seconds he pulled his dick out.

“Oh yes a fuck after the training is the best. That will happen more often now.”

He got up and I wiped my chin with my hand.

I got up too and pulled my pants up. He threw at me his dirty sweaty used tank top and barked, “Wear it! When you are home take it as sniff object to get off by yourself.” He also gave me the bloody shirt and I pulled it above the tank top.

“Now to the main point. I am going to grow even more and you will help me! You will pay the supplements. I have seen that your good at chemistry and biology, so you will find a way to make me grow with some steroids you will invent or produce! Is that clear?! And if you tell any one you will see your pics on the internet!”

“I… I…”

“I don’t care! Just do it or your pic are on the net and I will beat the shit out of you!”

I closed my mouth and looked on the floor.

“Now get out of my house and hurry up with the growth serum! I am not a patient person!”

I got my things together and rushed out, got my bike from his loading area and drove home as fast as I can cause I couldn’t hold my emotions.

I know it is not that much growth happend in this story but is is going to be in the next parts. More strength showing is going to be included too. 

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 3 (The chemical tests)

At home I was done! I couldn’t hold my emotions back any longer. I started crying. I ran upstairs and  closed the door behind me. I cried a long time. I was hopeless and felt like I didn’t want to life any more. After I had no more tear to cry I got up and in the bathroom. Got out of my clothes and set down in the hot shower. I needed the feeling to get hugged and of some love but nobody was there to give me that, so the hot shower was only alternative. I never been a popular child or had many friends. After middle school all my other friends got to some other high schools. So the most contacts brook up. After felt like another eternity I turned the shower off and got down to make some easy grilled cheese sandwiches. The rest of my Saturday I was just laying there and thought about my live and how I could get out of this situation. I could just let him post the pic on the net and deal with it that I am than exposed as a cock sucking faggot. But his wouldn’t help me. I would make my life even worse. Stupid guys would tease me with that or even worse some of them would beat the shit out of me. Maybe some gay guys would talk to me but I was never interested in the guys that were visibly gay. Maybe I would find some ne friend mostly girl probably but that wouldn’t help me at all. But the fact I have to face that I definitely like men and gay sex was something I needed to accept. I just wanted to be a normal boy with friends. I was never good in making friends and if someone like Jason is there to made my life to hell, I would never find friends. I turned the shower off and dried my now wizened skin dry. The sky outside was blue and the wind was warm. It was about 4pm. I was not in the mood to do anything so I just shoved a frozen pizza in the oven and turned the TV on. I didn’t listen to TV just covered in a blanket and as the timer of the pizza rang I got frightened. I got it out and sat again on the sofa and ate it. I didn’t know how long I have been laying in the sofa after I fell asleep. As my phone buzzed I was woke up and took a look at it. It was Jasons number with the text: “How does far is my muscle booster?!” I ignored it and turned it to silent mode. I had no energy to answer or deal with something like that.

In the morning I woke up early so I decided to use the day to distract myself with some work. After breakfast I ride to the scrapyard at the edge of the town. I loved that place. So many cool cars and also classic cars. My wish was to buy myself a classic car at my 18th birthday. I knew the owner Hennry very well and helped him with his garage and some orders. The deal with him is that I wouldn’t get money, but I could get parts for free when I got my own one. As I arrived I  entered the shop.

“How you doing!”, he asked me and spread out directly “Were did you got that black eye from?”

“Caught in a fight.”, I lied. “But I am okay.”, I didn’t think so.

“When you say so!”, he replied and swept with on hand over his long beard.

“Do you have something to do today? Some parts to look for or some car I can fix for you?”, I tried to get the conversation in a new direction.

“Sure I have both. A costumer asked for break cylinder from a 1967 Volkswagen Bug. Another asked for the fuel pump of the 1971 Pontiac Le Mans. The break cylinder we need to have but I am not quite sure about the fuel pump. Can you dismount them?”

“Sure I can. I take the belt and I am on the way.”

“Ah by the way… can you have a look for taillight of a 52 Buik, I need for the repair of the on in the garage.”

“No problem.”

I get our of the little house and over to the garage, took the belt with tools and started to head over to the cars. A loud, deep bark was to hear. As I turned around I saw Benjy the Rottweiler headed with speed over to me. He was Hennry’s yard dog. He should  secure the yard for thief’s. I got down and Benjy came directly to me. I pat him and chuck his head. Than I went on. Benjy know me for a long time so I was able to move around over the yard on my one. Normal visitors couldn’t do that cause Benjy wouldn’t let them in. Benjy was following me and as I headed Pontiac’s to search the fuel pump. He didn’t get away from my side. I found one Le Mans but the years didn’t fit. I was still looking for a car that would have the correct year, as I heard a rattling noise. I stopped and looked carefully around as I found the source of the noise. It was a rattlesnake. I got one step back as Benjy jumped at her, bit her and shacked her like a toy. She flew through the cars and then moved away.

I exhaled an relaced again that I had hold my breath.

I went on an and Benjy again my side as I saw the correct car. It was stacked on 2 other cars.

I got up to the car and found the fuel pump. I dismounted it and got back down.

The break cylinder for the VW bug was an easy think. But the taillight for the Buik was no were to find. After about an hour I came back with the two pieces. Hennry was happy about it.

“The taillight for the Buick I have to order than for a net. I could swear I had one!”

We enter the garage and I saw his new reparation project, the Buik Roadmaster convertible.

“Wait?! Isn’t this the car that were sitting out there for the last 3 years?”, I asked.

“Yes sure!”

“But it had both taillight all the time!”

“Yes I know and I was sure about That it hade both when I started to fix the car. But one taillight is missing. I was sure to had another from this.”, he said.

“Okay and you searched for the part here in the garage?”, I wanted to know.

“Yes three times. I have turned everything upside down, but can’t find it.”

“Okay than will check if I can find it.”

And I started searching for the light. Hennry started to pack the parts I brought into delivery boxes for the shipping. After about 10 minutes I found what Hennry couldn’t find.

“HA!”, I got over to Hennry and reached over taillight.

“Were was It?”

“In you tool box.”

“God damn!”

The rest of the day we worked on the Buick to make it run again.

After I were gone home and have eaten some food I was doing some homework, as I stepped over the biology papers we got I was the chemical structures and of the hormones and got an idea how I could solve the problem with the steroids or booster Jason wanted.

I researched at the internet for hours and got some good information’s about the hormone Testosterone. How it works how it got to some imported steroid in many sports and so on.

I was checking how the hormone were build and looked for chemical stuff. The tool and equipment’s

Were very expensive but if I get them I could try to make my own lab to produce it. The chemicals were difficult. Most of this stuff were not for private buyers. I needed a company or a school. That was the only ones they sell there chemicals to. My ides went on and I got a crazy and bad thought.

“I have to steal it from the school! But only the stuff I can’t buy! Hopefully I didn’t get caught.”

I made a list of that stuff I needed and then I got to bed to get at least some hours of sleep.

As the alarm clock got on I wished I could sleep some more hours but I got up cause I needed to go to school. As I got in the bath my black eye got even worse.

I rushed over to my mum's bathroom and looked for some thing I could use to it up. I fond something but it didn’t covered it up completely. I got dressed and headed to school.

After I had English in the first hours I headed to the chemistry class. As Jason arrived in the class I ignored him.

When we started with the experiments I helped Mr. Dorson with some other pupils to get the equipment and the chemicals on the tables to the students.

I had only chance to get one of the 4 things I needed in my bag without anyone noticing. At the end I brought with the same students the chemicals back. I placed my bag next to the cabin were the chemicals were locked. After the last one brought the chemicals I could get the rest of the chemicals in my bag. Just a small amount of it so it didn’t get to obvious. History and Math were boring and. The lunch break were quiet cause Jason forgot my and I didn’t had to by his lunch.

After The PE class I could go home.

At home I directly started to made my sets to produce my own testosterone. It went well till the chemicals made a reaction didn’t saw coming. They let one bowl of the kitchen explode and I had to start again.

Late in the evening I got a message “Hope you booster steroid is getting  done.”

“I work on it.”, was my short answer.

“You missed again how to address me! The punishment will be tomorrow! I wouldn’t be gentle! Cause my strength training is doing good. And I want you to feel it.”

I gulped and didn’t know if I should cry and run away to get away or if I to just let him do with me what he wanted. “NO I must not run away! I have to face my anxiety.”

I was getting bed and hoping that the lab equipment I ordered arrive soon so I don’t have to use mum's kitchen equipment.

The next day cam sooner than expected. My Phone rang as I got a message from him at 3 am.

“Expect to have the booster today in school! And don’t forget to bring anything for it.”

“Yes master”, was my short answer. “What is he doing in the middle of the night?! Couldn’t this wait till tomorrow?” I thought.

I couldn’t sleep any more even if I had 3 more hours till the clock rang.

I got down in the basement and worked with the lab I build. Till 6 am I got enough substance for a small injection and a test to convince myself that the substance I had produced was clean pure testosterone. Yes it was pure testosterone. A quick thought was rushing in my head. “What it I inject him some poison? What if I get rid of him that way? Would they find me and would them bring me to jail if they find it out? Isn’t it self-defence? Should I risk it? No better not. I don’t want to go to the prison. But what am I doing here is also prison worthy!”, I cut my thoughts off and get the substance.

On my way to school I bought at a pharmacy a needle and shot. At school I saw Jason arriving in his Jaguar convertible. I shook my head. He has 2 cars and one motor bike and I only drive a bike. Life isn’t fair! French and Physics were boring. After Physics I sneaked into the chemical class and got to the locked cabin. I searched for the spare key that I knew has to be here and found it.

I took again about the same amount of the chemicals as last time. Lockt the cabin again and got out for the break. In crafting I felt my phone buzzing a few times. I didn’t want to get my phone out. In a moment were the teacher didn’t paid attention, I got it out.

5 Messages

“Meet you in the lunch break”

“The toilet at the Biology classes on the first floor”

“Don’t forget the juice!”

“You there?”

“Answer me!”

I typed fast.

“Yes Master! Will be there”

As he saw the message he got offline.

The crafting class felt like in eternity cause it were so boring. I some was I enjoyed it cause it means I didn’t have to face Jason in that time.

The Bell rang and I got up to the toilets.

I entered and Jason was already there. I walked to him as the las other person felt the room.

“You didn’t forget anything?”

I shook my head.

He opened a cabin and pushed me in roughly.

“Okay let’s get this done! Inject me the stuff!”

“You need to roll your sleeve up so I can inject it in your vein at the crook of your arm.”

He hand slapped my face hard.

“You missed again the Master! Next time it will be a fist!”

“Yes Master”

He rolled his sleeve up and I got my belt out of my trouser. I tie off his arm so that his vein popped our nearly out of his skin. I looked him in the eyes and saw his need for this injection and the lust of growing bigger and stronger. I let the needle pierce his skin and enter his vein. I slowly enter hit testosterone as I loosened the belt that has tied off his arm. His veins start to get away till I pushed the substance in his body. His veins start to burst through his skin and not even the bigger one. Nearly all veins were visible now. His arm involved to a road map like card. It didn’t stop by his arm, even his  neck and other arm started to look like the same. I look up to his eyes cause he didn’t make and noise. I see his enjoyment and that his lust for power grow even bigger. As I get the needle out of his  arm, the veins got back to normal. I got out a plaster as he stopped my arm.

“I don’t need that!”

“But you will smear it into your shirt than”

A fist hits my head very hard. My head flew to the side and hit the wall of the cabin. I touched my mouth. I was bleeding.

“The punishment isn’t over now! Cause you didn’t seam to learn it and now you have to take the consequences.”

He placed his hand under my chin, lifted me up easily and slammed me on the toilet seat so hard, that the toilette lid broke. He got his  dick out again, that was nearly fully hard.

“The testo has to made him maybe more aggressive and even more horny. This is going to get worse for me!”, I thought scared.

Before I could catch another thought I got his dick in my throat. I tried to be as quiet as possible but he started to moan and grunt like an animal. My salvia dripped from the chin again on my shirt. As I looked up, I saw him how he had his phone in his hand and was filming the holt thing. After 2 minutes were my jaw started to ach he durst his load in my mouth and in my face.

“Yeah that was good! Feeling the power from the injection rushing through my body, take that I want and need and show you were your place is.”

His dick start to soften, as he hold it one again and pissed in my face and on my whole body. The last cup he pissed in my mouth that he had opened my ad firmly grip at my jaw. The last thing he did was to spit in my open mouth shut it and barked: “Swallow!”

It cost me a lot of overcoming to get in down and hold in me. I felt sick.

He hitched a lot of deeply sitting snot and spit it right in my face again.

Now it was all on video and his blackmailing would get worse.

“That’s were you belong to! Down on your knees right in front of me your true alpha! Now see what I can do and how strong I got! You will make me even stronger in the future and this will be just the start!”

He took the handle of the cabin and ripped the door handle nearly out of the door. The metal was bent and the upper mounting to the wall got ripped out.

r/geegees - What if we kissed by the broken stall door in the dining hall 🥵🥵?

My heard dropped to my knees as I saw it.

“I created a monster! Holy Hell this is worse than I expected!”

I started to cry. The bell rang and I was still in the toilet. I didn’t feel like I wanted to life any more. After some more minutes I hot our of the destroyed cabin and started to wash my face. I got to my locker and got my sport clothes out and headed over to the changing room. I was thankful to be alone there. I got out of my clothes and showered. I felt like I couldn’t get of the smell and the substances from him. As I was done I got in my sport clothes and got out. I went to my bike and rode home at home I got another text message from him.

“Get to my house at 9pm or the pics and vids get online. And don’t think to stay at home tomorrow. I want you in school where I could have an eye on you!”

I threw my phone at the wall. I screamed and kicked at my schoolbag. It hurt a lot at my leg. I came down again. I cried a bit more and forgot the time. As I looked again at the clock when it was  8:35pm. I jumped up cause I didn’t want to get to him but my fear was bigger to get punished. I rushed to my bike and rode it maniac to his house. I was completely wet from the sweat and couldn’t catch my breath. I was 9:10pm I rang the doorbell. Jason opened the door after a short time and pulled me in.

“You are late!”, his face was angry.

I still couldn’t breath like a normal person, so I just looked down on the floor.

He pushed me to the cellar door and down in the gym room.

He barked. “Hands!”

I was still looking down and hold my ups  straight to him. I had no clue what he planning. He griped my wrists and hold them strong in one hand. As He reached to his back my eyes widen. He hold a rope in his other hand. I started to fight, but I couldn’t manage to get out of his grip. I was having no energy left cause of the ride to him. He tied up my wrists and dragged me over to the power rack.

The rope got pulled over the upper bar of it and he pulled it tight and bound it to the other bar. I was now tip toeing on the floor cause he pulled so strong that I nearly hang in the air. My hands over my head started to ach.

He got in front of me

“This will be your punishment! Never come late again!”

He got to the door and locked it and got up some things that I couldn’t see that well till he got in front of me. It were boxing gloves. I shook my head.

“No please Jason! I didn’t mean it I just…”

The first stroke hit me like a truck.

“Will you ever learn to address me correctly runt?!”

I felt dizzy.

“And now take the punishment you deserve!”

He started to punch me easier but build up power and speed.

I started to wince in pain. And let out louder and louder moans and pain cries. As my noises got to loud he screamed: “Shut the fuck up!” But this didn’t helped. He got out of his shous and pulled his socks out. He forced me to open my mouth with a grip and  shove them in.

“Now be quiet! Or you will get my boxers in it!”

My mouth was full of his stinky, sweaty socks and now I had to focus also on not to gag about the taste or the amount of sock that was in my mouth.

As he started again, he didn’t were the gloves and more his bare knuckle his my torso. The clapping sound seam to overwhelm him and his lose shorts developed a tent.

With one very hard punch the pain  shoot through my body  like a lightning. The cracking sound was also echoing from the walls. His eyes opened wide in pleasure “Fuck yeah. I want more of this. This is giving me such a boost!” As he was my face, I was crying and cramped in pain. He got over to the rope and untie it. As he loosened I just sank down to the ground and hold the point were the crack came from.

He didn’t seam to care a lot about me and got over to me. I dragged me up and said:

“Over there is the measure tape. Measure me and not all again. The trainer I booked to help me said that is a good thing and I want my progress documented!”

I didn’t move cause the pain was too high.

“Move or do you want to me to carry on to punch you!”

I started to get up and got slowly over to the measure tape, picked It up and got pack to him.

I took the measurements.

Shoulder 19”1/4’ wide (48,9cm)

Chest 40”1/2’ around (102,9cm)

Arm 14” 1/4' around (36,2cm)

Waist 36” 1/3’ around (92,3cm)

Thigh 23”1/2’ (59,7cm)

He was proud of the results. I was shocked, cause if he grow on in that speed he would be in a short time as big as Tom.

“Fuck yes, I am growing! Like my biceps!”

He hold the back of my head and forced my face on his flexed bicep. I started licking it and his musky and smell got right in my nose and my body did something that was so embarrassing. My dick grew and I felt that the stretch in my pants. I was instant wet.

“Yea good boy! You like that don’t you?!”, and with this words he forced my head in his hairy pit and  locked my head there.

“Lick and smell to know your place and that you will never be a real men! Real men take what they want, even without permission. I am your Master and you will obey to me! Except my power and position and your life will get much easier! Fuck Yeah I definitely like to be in this position! I want even more power! HAHAH am going to have so much fun with you faggot!”

He than pushed me away and pushed me to the door.

“Now get home!”

I didn’t let him tell me that twice. I got out and rode my bike home on a long way. I was darker then dark cause the clouds hide the moon. As I was home I felt like I want to hang myself. End my life in any way just to escape the nightmare.

“Knife? To messy! Hanging? I don’t know how to make a proper knot and I don’t have a beam to bound the rope to. Piles? I don’t have them here and the Pharmacies are all closed now.”, my thought got even darker. “fall down the stairs? Not safe enough to  end the life. Run in front of a car? That would traumatize a person who has nothing to do wich that.”

I got in my bed and just cried till I felt asleep.

The next day were coming soon enough.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

I am still writing on the new capter. And I hope I will finish it this year. Wishes or inspirations are welcome. I will try to get them in the story. 

@Ro20316 he is going to fighting more and it is planed that he is breaking free but I think this will need one more chapter so he will be free totaly 

• Like 3