Bigrowinggod

Chapter 1 (mark pov)

after years of working on it I’ve done it mixing magic and science If everything goes right I can make anyone a god. Now time for testing, I grabbed one of the vials and walked to his room where my big bro ray was sleeping.

He must have been dreaming about something nice his oversized cock rock hard and leaking as he slept. I slowly poured the vial over him until he was covered in it then dumped the remainder on his cock and waited. I smiled as his skin was absorbing the solution it wouldn’t do much for now but the “security” cameras I installed would record everything anyways. 

3 hours later 

I was putting the rest of the vials in storage as I heard moaning I finished storing them and checked the cameras. Ray had changed so Much In just a few hours all fat on his once out of shape body was gone leaving a small amount of muscles behind but what was really shocking was his cock still passed out he was thrusting in his sleep and his cock must have been over a foot long now with some massive balls to match. Maybe he was becoming a god of sex or something too early to verify. On closer inspection his muscles were still growing will have to take measurements later.

Ray pov

what the fuck” is all I could think as I looked down at my body I had passed out hard after a 12 hour shift and wake up in a body I don’t recognize a very hot one though. I started feeling myself up running my hand over these new muscles my cock just kept getting harder and I knew I would have to measure it I moaned as I saw my dick extend past the ruler and keep going till it hit 18 inches fuck I doubled in size. I ran into the bathroom and started jerking off at the sight of myself it was me but perfected no flaws or blemishes. ASI got close to cumming my balls swelled bigger “god yesss” I moaned as I came and just kept Cumming the tub filling with my seed clogging the drain I finally stopped after a few minutes but the tub had been filled and I was still horny.

mark pov

stage 1 complete” my computer said. But I was barley listening as I had just came hands free knowing that each stage would only get more intense I wasn’t sure if I was worried or excited.

• Like 28

Just some character info 

Mark age 24 

Always the smartest person where ever he went he decided after selling several break through technologies he would challenge himself to do the impossible make the divine. And his kind older brother was In his eyes the best choice.hates to admit it but he’s also a massive muscle slut 

ray/Raymond

Age 27

Unlike his brother ray was average for the most part other than his height and his cock even though he dosnt have to he works himself quite hard to have his own money. While this confuses mark he just lets ray do his thing. 

• Like 6

Chapter 2 

mark pov 

i finnaly killed my libido temporarily after watching him fill up that tub on loop just so I could talk to him. He was in the kitchen eating like crazy it took him a bit to notice me. “Lil bro holy shit look what happened to me” he said flexing as I took in his body. He had grown again he looked like a body builder before now he was putting all of them to shame pecs as biceps bigger than my head legs thicker than my waist not to mention his soft cock reaching down to his knees leaking pre from his massive bull balls that I ….. fuck gotta focus. “Amazing big bro you’re huge but just to be safe mind if I run some tests just want to make sure everything on the inside is working good too” I can’t let him know yet that this is my fault I Don’t want anything disrupting his ascension. “Sure” he said picking me up. I was going to protest but it just felt so good surrounded by his muscles and he smelled so good to fuck how am I hard again.

ray pov

i chuckled at how fast he folded to being carried but as we got to his lab he didn’t say anything just stayed curled up in my arms “uh earth to mark what tests are we doing “ he seemed dazed for a second before hopping out of my arms “uh right step inside this please “ he pointed towards a x ray machine I think like those ones doctors use for a full body scan I payed Down and it turned on. “First some basic tests” mark yelled over the machines humming. Some panels opened inside the machine poking ad prodding at me though I noticed the needles were having a hard time piercing my skin. After a few minutes “looks good but we’re going to need a cum sample too” he yelled again as a very large tube enveloped my cock and started milking me. 

mark pov

fuck that looks so hot his cock being mil…. Focus me focus Right back to the data.as predicted he’s more than healthy not a single spec of him had any problems the opposite I’m fact his skeletal system has adapted to his growing frame  will reinforcing itself and his muscles  are much denser than normal getting to the point soon he could probably defect bullets just by flexing them.(fuck imagine he just bounce bullets of by bouncing his pecs)

I hear him grunting after an awhile “Fuck cumming” and I watched in aw as he filled. Each container I had Set up and just kept cumming  2 of them burst from his seed before he finnaly stopped and I cummed hard .he exits the machine “I think that’s enough so im gonna head-out for a bit still Need to empty these bad boys “lifting his nuts”. I saw him squeeze into some oversized stuff we had and head out. As I couldn’t help but jack off to the recordings again.

• Like 18

Chapter 3 

Mark pov 

stage 2 complete” the computer dinged “wait it shouldn’t be that fast it’s supposed to take a month how is this happening computer how close is he to stage 3” after a few seconds “40%” fuck I thought after the initial growth it should have Slowed down but it only seems to keep ramping up. “50% 60%” the computer dinged in rapidly “where is he computer” 

ray pov 

fuck yes keep worshiping me you useless sluts” I demand. (About an hour earlier)I was walking through town before being stopped by a young man in a very expensive looking car “hey stud wanna have some fun” I was so Horny at this point my cock ripped out of my pants “ill take that as a yes “ he drove me to alpha omega the biggest frat in the state I grinned this place was famous for its “parties”  

as I got closer to the door I could feel myself growing stronger my remaining clothes ripping off my body as I walked in all eyes turned towards me. “Your god has arrived” I joked 

A couple people walks forward And starts worshiping my body and then more and more till everyone who can get close enough is and I can feel their devotion making me stronger.

mark pov

error error stage 4 imminent” what how he just skips over stage 3 that shouldn’t be possible unless he gathered a following already oh god.

ray pov 

I felt a pressure at the base of my cock I looked down and saw a second cock grow just as big as the first. I Recognized a my best friend and his gf in the crowd grabbing them “u 2 will be my first blessed tonight” as I slowly pushed the down my cocks I could see them Changing the girl growing taller and bursting out of her clothes her ass and tits to big To be contained while her boyfriend was quickly growing into a stud his muscles surging bigger as his cock reached a footlong a second one grew next it but they barley even noticed they where to busy getting there brains fucked out. The crowed watch on begging to be next as it finally clicked in my head i wasn’t just growing I was a god. I focused my energy into my friends as they surged bigger his gf now towers over the other girls with a body to put super models to shame while Ryan was now the second largest man here i cum hard inside of both of them. “Sorry for knocking up your girl Ryan how about you can fuck as many of my followers here as you like” he smiles  before grabbing 2 cheerleaders and fucking them in front of their boyfriends. I learn quickly I can control who I grow so  for fun I keep the jocks the same while growing everyone else it’s just a breeding fest by the end of it and I couldn’t be happier.

once everyone else is well bred Ryan walks back up to me “dude how about round ..” I pull him in close as I let myself surge bigger 10feet tall  2 30 inch cocks ready to still ready to breed“thought you would never ask” as I fucked him so hard the floor cracked. While smirking at a security camera knowing mark is watching

mark pov 

stage 5 complete” the computer dinged 

I could barley process anything at this point as I cummed for the 5th time  today hands free .knowing the god was gonna change me next I cummed again.

• Like 16

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 4 

ray pov 

I can feel the worship still making me bigger stronger and more virile both cocks constantly leaking pre as I leave the party I jump as far as I can towards our house I soar higher than the clouds before crashing into the yard “fuck yessss” I yell “I would say sorry about your yard but you probably just came from that didn’t you” I say looking into one of marks security cameras 

mark pov 

I was watching the cameras as he crashed down leaving a crater in the yard he was even bigger than at the frat house. Even thou my balls were empty a few seconds ago I cum hard I had given up wearing pants after the 3rd hands free orgasm so I panick as he walks in pulling me close “wanna tell me how this happened you little perv” ray rumbles squeezing me against his chest I feel light headed “being one of the smartest guys on the planet wasn’t enough you needed a god to breed you huh” all I could breath in was him as he teases my hole. “Such a pervert growing your big bro like this I always new you were crushing on me”

”no I”try to defend myself but he slips a finger in and I yelp “little pervs don’t get to talk till I say so” I nod 

I feel energy flow into me “here’s a taste of what I feel” I moan as I’m forced to grow till I hit 7 feet the energy fades but he slowly pushes into me fuck he’s perfect.

”I know you little perv” ray says he he shoves the rest of him in “been doin this all for you” and I cum again 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1