Robotech, Inc.

wshpmus

Long time forum follower who used to post stories under my old name: Massivebdy.  Somehow I got locked out and had to create a new name, but thought it would be fun to post some of my old forgotten stories, as well as the many new ones I've continued to write.  Thought this one, Robotech, Inc. would be a good one to re-introduce myself to the new crop of readers.

Robotech, Inc.

"Perhaps one of these three models is more what you had in mind sir?" the salesman offered as he lit the showroom display case.  "Now model A-7 on the left is very nice.  I think it would suit you very well sir.  You did say you were keeping your own head?"

"Yes, is that a problem?" Pierson Keating asked.

"Oh no, of course not, just a custom order.  We do it very often at only a nominal up charge."  The salesman turned his attention back to the sales case.  "Yes A-7 suits you very much.  Of course the B-9 there in the middle is also very popular.  In fact, our most popular of all models.  Slightly more athletically built, but without overstating."  The salesman beamed over his favorite, best selling, product.

"Yes, it's quite nice," Pierson offered, "but not really what I had in mind."

"Well of course there is the C-12, there on the far right.  Certainly our sportiest model…   a bit daring yes, and decidedly athletic, but if it's really more what you had in mind why not go for it?"

"Well, yes, it is a little more what I was thinking, but still, it's just not quite 'the one'," Pierson declared.

"Oh really Pierson," his lifelong friend Richard Elbee chimed in.  "The B-9 is perfect.  It's the one I got ten years ago and it's been ideal.  That C-12 is just ridiculous in our social circles.  What are you thinking!"

Pierson dismissed his friend with a wave of the hand.  "Who asked you Richard?  Leave me alone, I'm shopping!  Go home, I'll meet you tomorrow"  He turned to the salesman, "Now let's have a little chat," Pierson put his arm around the clerk's shoulder and led him away from Richard, who departed in a huff.

The salesman asked, "Will you be placing an order today, or arranging a transfer date, or taking it home right away?"

"Oh, no time like the present.  I think we can just pick something out and wrap this all up, after all it is only money."  Pierson thought of the astronomical price tag and smiled.  Only a small fraction of people in the world could afford a Robotech body and if he was going to be spending that much he was determined to get what he really wanted.  After all, it would be his for the next 150 years, or until the guarantee expired.  Pierson leaned in towards the salesman's ear and whispered his question in a conspiratorial manner.

"Well there is just one model like that," the salesman said, shocked at the request.  "No one has ever ordered it, so we stopped manufacturing after just the prototype model, so I'm afraid it's a floor sample."

The salesman flipped on the light of a lone display case at the end of the hall.

"I'll take it!"  Pierson smiled with delight.

--------------------------

Richard rang the doorbell to Pierson's sky top penthouse. The ancient butler let him, announcing, "Mr. Keating asks you to join him in the gymnasium."

"Gymnasium?," Richard laughed.  "And just exactly where is that?"

"I believe you know it as the solarium Mr. Elbee," the butler answered pointing Richard toward the familiar door off the main sitting room.

Richard headed for the door and called out in a loud voice as he pushed through it, "So did you buy anything Pierson?"

Pierson stood in the center of the solarium, it's walls blocked now by rows of elaborate gym equipment.  His familiar face smiled at Richard from atop his latest purchase.

"OH… MY… GOD…," Richard's mouth fell open. "Pierson what the hell have you done?"

"What's the matter Richard, don't you think it suits me?," Pierson asked, obviously more than delighted with his recent acquisition.

"Come on!  Look at the size of those muscles!  My god, it's obscene.  What do you need them for?," Richard asked seriously.  "Why didn't you get a B-9 like me?"  Richard pulled off his sweater and t-shirt to reveal his ten year old purchase.  "It's perfect.  Looks great in clothes, looks great out of clothes.  I'm stronger than any human being.  There isn't a man alive I can't handle, so what else could anyone want?"

Pierson pulled off the skin tight black tank top to expose more of the enormously muscled E-90 model, the only one of it's kind.  He sat down on a piece of gym equipment and began working out, the body quickly responding, getting pumped and sweaty.  It was another up charge feature.

"Because Richard, this is what I wanted.  I don't care what I look like in clothes, I like how I look without them,"  He looked down at his thick chest while pumping together two giant stacks of iron in some sort of chest press machine.  "If I can afford to look however I like, this is what I want to look like for the next century.  And besides, the strength mode in this model is just a bit different."

Richard's eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"Oh yes, I can handle any human being alive as well, but I can also overpower any other Robotech body, including yours my friend.  And since this is the only model like it, that makes me the unmatched athlete, fighter, …. and weightlifter, in the world."

"Come off it Pierson, all models have the same technology behind them regardless of physical appearance.  That salesman was just doing some fast talking to unload that ridiculous model.  I guess there really is one born every minute."

"Alright Richard, let's drop it.  Let me just finish my workout and enjoy my first day in my new 'home'.  I'll see you tomorrow then, maybe we can go for a bike ride, or some tennis at the club."

"Fine.  Although I'm telling you right now, I'm probably going to be embarrassed explaining your choice to all our friends," Richard turned and left, carrying his shirt and sweater over his shoulder.

-------------------------------

"Ok, so maybe it is a little better at motor skill functions," Richard was saying as they walked back into the penthouse the following afternoon.  "But you always were very good at tennis."

"Not that good Richard, why not just admit it.  I chose a superior body." Pierson dumped his racket and bag on the sofa.

"So you beat me a few games, big deal.  I was too busy wondering what all our friends were thinking.  The way they were staring at you, I was completely distracted."

"Oh poor you!  Who are you kidding, you were just upset because they stopped staring at you.  For ten years you've been in that unbelievably handsome shell, never aging a day, while all our less rich and fortunate friends grow old and decrepit.  You loved being the eternal golden boy, attracting all those young beautiful lovers, not to mention showing off your prowess with the occasional physical reprimand you found necessary to dole out to any deserving low-lifes.  How you delight in pulling off your shirt and working up a light sweat while beating the hell out of any neanderthal that crosses you.  And with so little effort.  These Robotech bodies are amazing, and the real truth is your mad because now I have one too, and your not the center of attention anymore."  Pierson finished his speech with a wagging finger pointed at his old friend.

"So I put this gym in for us to enjoy!," Pierson changed gears, "So let's enjoy it."  He pulled Richard up from the chair he'd flopped into.

"Not even two steps and you've already got your tennis top peeled off," Pierson laughed.  "So tell me you got that model because it looks good in clothes."

"Well it does…," Richard tried defending himself but glanced at his bare chested reflection in the salon mirror and grinned.

"It's certainly no secret that's why I bought this one!," Pierson chuckled and tore off his polo top, shredding the fabric like tissue paper.  "I love doing that."

They stood together at the dumbbell rack and Pierson went right for the two heaviest weights there, the 200 pounders.  He curled them effortlessly, the 24" arms ballooned impressively, the muscle dancing under the skin, swelling with size.  Pierson yelled out into the mirror, "Oh yeah, this is just fun.  Shit, each one of these things weighs more than I used to."

When Pierson was done with his set, Richard reached for the same set of dumbbells and strained as he lifted them,  "I thought these were lighter."  Barely through a set he set them back down in frustration.

Meanwhile, Pierson felt his adrenalin rushing and attacked piece after piece of equipment.  His entire body grew.  The huge muscular physique he commanded went through the motions as if born to it, and Pierson reaped the benefits.  The exciting sensation of "the muscle pump" as tissue broke down and re-built, something he never initially expected with an artificial body.

As a glossy sheen of sweat covered Pierson's deeply tanned and enormously powerful physique Richard began to truly realize the E-90's appeal.  He was soon captivated in watching Pierson straining the limits of his new body.  There seemed no end in sight as with more and more eagerness Pierson used each new piece of gym apparatus.  Richard was soon wondering why he hadn't chosen a C series model, or why he hadn't even thought to ask about D's or E's.  Now it was too late, the only E model that existed was gone and belonged to Pierson.  Just as this thought was beginning to really sink in, the doorbell rang.

"Ah, our entertainments here!," Pierson  beamed and went to the intercom, asking the butler to show them right up.

"Come in gentlemen, how nice of you to join us," Pierson made it sound like they were visiting friends rather than hired muscle.  "You'll be working out with us today.  You in the tank top, your with Richard, and big fella, you're with me," Pierson waved the giant professional wrestler over to his side of the room.

"Richard, I've partnered you up with Klaus, he's a strongman finalist and this years European arm wrestling champion."  Pierson grinned at his friend.

"Oh my, that's impressive," Richard turned to the blonde hulking man and appraised his overdeveloped forearms and thick wrists.  "I do hope you'll take it easy on me?"

Pierson was anxious to start the fun.  "Why don't we start you two out with some arm wrestling, let's see how you earned that title shall we?" Pierson put his hand on the giant blondes shoulder and guided him over to a weight bench.  "We'll have to make do with this."  Richard and the champ knelt down on either side of the bench and put their bent arms up on the seat in a ready position.  Pierson played ref and checked their grip as they prepared themselves to start.  The blonde had instantly dismissed Richard's lean fitness model physique as laughable against him.  He had an easy smile and was ready to toy with this rich, foolish man.

"Ready, set, go…"  The match began so slowly it was as if nothing was happening, the blonde champ was holding back out of politeness, waiting to see if Richard had any skill at all.  Richard was doing the same, waiting to feel some overwhelming show of strength and barely feeling anything at all.  But in seconds they both started in earnest, and the arm champ quickly realized that he hadn't been able to move Richards arm even a fraction of an inch.  He applied himself now, and summoned some force, confident there was no real challenge to be met here.  Richard felt the pressure increase and relished it.  He held his arm fast, unmoving, solidly fixed in one place.  The blonde's look of superiority started to fade, and anger began to cross his face.  His attempt to bend Richard's arm began in earnest, and he soon became puzzled at why this little man's arm wasn't moving.

"You can start whenever you're ready," Richard said calmly with a faint mocking tone.

The big man's arm, twice the size of Richard's, was tensed and began to vibrate with the effort he was exerting.  A small bead of sweat trickled down his knotted brow.  Richard looked casually at the fingernails of his other hand, appraising them as if he was thinking about having a manicure.

"I really thought this would be harder," he said to Pierson, watching across the room.

"How the fuck are you doing this?," the straining man grunted at Richard, and doubled his efforts.

Richard's arm started to bend back, and the blonde broke into a barely discernible grin.  Slowly Richard's arm bent, the back of his hand moving towards the flat surface of the bench and defeat.  A full out smile and cocky laugh came from the champ, as he watched Richard's small arm descending.

Richard spoke in a strained voice.  "You're incredibly strong…," he grunted, "….I can't….can't…."  Richard looked across into the confident man's eyes and added, "… can't possibly let you win."  Richard's helpless expression disappeared, the act over, and he very slowly, and without the least amount of effort or strain visible, he inched the champ's arm up from the near win back to vertical and then slowly descended, delighting in the look of surprise and panic sweeping across the giant's face.  The final few inches Richard slammed the arm down with such force that he knocked the man off balance who fell down onto the floor, sprawled on his side and now clutching his hand and wrist in clear pain.

"You always were so good at that Richard," Pierson offered from his side of the room.  "You really should have competed."

"You think?"

"Oh yes, I do."

"Well I suppose you're right.  This one wasn't much of a challenge.  I hope I didn't break it?"  He looked at the man on the floor.  "Two out of three?"

The blonde just shook his head no.

"I think my playdate might fair a little better, just look at him, he's at least a foot taller than me and probably has 50 pounds of muscle on me," Pierson appraised the wrestler standing beside him.

"More like 60," the man responded, unintimidated by Pierson's phenomenally impressive musculature.

"Shall we?…" Pierson motioned towards the wrestling mats that were spread out on the far side of the room.  He pulled off his baggy workout shorts down to just a simple black supporter.  The wrestler followed suit and unzipped his sweats and yanked down his pants.  He revealed the small trunks that he wore in the ring, along with his freakishly tall and well filled out, 'roided out body.  His shook out his thick muscles while studying Pierson's gleaming pumped body, wondering just how strong this rich bodybuilder really was.

He soon found out, as Pierson didn't play any of the games that Richard had.  He didn't feign or hide any of his power, instead he just immediately began to toss the huge wrestler around the mats like the toy that he was.  Occasionally he let himself be put into a hold, only so he could have the fun of breaking it.  With the practiced ease of a seasoned veteran Pierson effortlessly dominated the huge opponent.  He put him in one painful hold after another, making him tap out in submission.  He especially delighted in hoisting him into a military press and holding him overhead while Richard looked on, sporting an erection that he too felt growing in his pouch.

"Come here Richard, this one's too easy for me," Pierson was happy to share his toy and tossed the big man into Richard's waiting arms.  Richard saw the look of surprise on the wrestlers face as he caught the man's 300+ pound bulk and spun him across his shoulders.  Richard twirled a couple times and flung the load to the ground.  He fell on top of the big mans chest, enjoying the feel of all that solid muscle crushed beneath him, then slowly stood and hoisted the stunned wrestler off ground.  He was too tall to put in a normal bear hug, the long legs would never come off the mat, so Richard turned him upside down and then wrapped his arms around the huge man.  He applied a python like grip and shook the man a bit as he tightened his grip, the victim crying out now in true anguish.

"Please, stop, please…" it was barely audible.

Richard could easily have broken some ribs but was happy with the plea for mercy and let go, tossing the giant back to the mat.  He looked over at the blonde arm wrestling champ and asked, "are you up for a match?"

The humbled man again just shook his head no.

"You two can go now," Pierson told the blonde, who helped the wrestler up and out of the solarium.

"The only real challenge for you Richard would be me," Pierson stated simply.

"Yes, I guess so," Richard agreed.

"And like you said, all strength modes are the same in these Robotech bodies."  Pierson reminded him of his own prior words.

"True," Richard acknowledged.

"How about it then?," and Pierson reached out towards Richard, locking both their hands overhead together in a test of power.

Pierson felt the smaller man using his very best effort to win quickly, to summon everything he had to win.  But Pierson quickly understood that Richard was no more of a challenge than any of the biggest humans had been.  His strength mode was beyond reach.  With slow and deliberate force he let Richard realize this, his entire countenance calm and relaxed as his grip crushed Richard into complete submission, dropping him to his knees at Pierson's feet.

Richard looked up at Pierson's nearly naked body, huge, glossy muscles, the absolute physical manifestation of the power they contained.  It was indeed a wise purchase.

Pierson looked down at Richard, admiring the incredibly handsome face that for the last ten years had teased him with it's unchanging perfection.  He'd wanted Richard since the day he'd taken possession of that beautiful package, but Richard had never been interested in him.  Richard had his choice of any man and took the greatest of pleasures in playing the field, attracting the most desirable of partners without effort.  But now, Pierson saw how the tables had turned.  Richard was staring up, fixated with that unmistakeable look of desire and want.  And now, after a ten year wait, Pierson took control of what he wanted.  He pulled off his supporter, stuffing it for a moment under Richard's nose, letting him take in the musk of him, and then with both hands pulling his head onto his own eager and waiting dick.

----------------------------

The solarium was once again filled with exotic plants and Pierson had been spending an idle morning laying out on a chaise lounge, sunning himself in the comforts of his own home.  He'd abandoned the gym a few years ago, tiring of the workouts that were completely unnecessary for maintaining his perfect body and the novelty of showing off with the weights long gone.

He heard Richard coming into the apartment, his footsteps heavy on the marble staircase that lead up from the elevator.  They'd been together for five years now, Richard at first reluctant to admit what a muscle slut worshipping slave he really was, but eventually owning up to the fact.  He adored Pierson's E-90 Robotech purchase.  How he'd ever pretended he didn't was beyond him now.  Pierson was a true muscle god.

"Hey Honey, whatta you feel like doing today?" Pierson called out to his lover,  "There's an ultimate fighting match at the civic, we could go back stage and have some fun."

"Oh, I like that idea," Richard answered as he neared the top of the stairs.  "But maybe you might want to do something else tonight."

"Like what?"

Richard's voice came from behind the lounge chair, "Well, I went shopping.  You might want to help me with my package."

A moment's silence hung in the air, and curious, Pierson turned in his seat.

The sun shone down on Richard, standing completely naked and relaxed in his brand new custom built G-125 Robotech body.  Richard's familiar handsome face was smiling down from a top the largest, most perfectly formed man that had ever existed.  A ridiculously long and thick cock completed the package.

A moment passed, in stunned silence, before Pierson finally managed to mutter, "OH… MY…. GOD."

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Portamivia,  I have quite a few other stories with muscle guys getting revenge on evil men, so stay tuned.

Ploder4, I can't remember who it was, Arpeejay or Absman maybe, who asked my permission to do a sequel to this story.  I seem to remember the salesman actually got in on the act and got a huge body.  As I recall it was a lot of fun/hot!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Wanted to give this a bump, for anyone who likes Best in Show that I just posted.  It's another "out of the ordinary" storyline.

And does anyone have the sequels to ROBOTECH, Inc. that were written by other authors??  They asked my permission and wrote a couple follow ups that I remember being very fun and I'd love to reread them myself.