The Bond

wshpmus

This is a new story, and a bit long.  I usually break up longer ones into Parts, but  I think this one is better if you read it all in one sitting... so I haven't divided it up.

I hadn't left the house in days.  Summer always seemed to be the time it happened the most.  So many tight t-shirts, tank tops and topless men, they were everywhere and harder to avoid.  I'd made it through the grocery store and was on my way back to the apartment, just a block away from my front door, when I saw the young couple and only looked up when I heard him laugh.  It was a hearty, deep sound, with such a genuine ring of mirth to it that it forced my eyes up from the sidewalk and I couldn't stop it from happening.  I saw his eyes lock on to mine, pulled away from the attractive girl he was with and directed at me, for a moment they still twinkled with good humor and as he looked at me, as I stared back at him, watching his happy expression melt away, replaced by that look of loathing and disgust I knew so well.

Had I been able to turn away I could have stopped the bond from happening, but I wasn't quick enough.  I knew it was going to happen when I realized how extraordinarily handsome he was, even with that look of hate spreading across his beautiful face.  He was the kind of man that defined the masculine ideal.  Square jawed and cleft chin, the chiseled features of a supermodel, large crystal blue eyes locked onto mine and as he swallowed my eyes looked down at his throat, his Adam’s apple rose up and down the muscled column of his thick neck, centered between two bulging traps that tapered down to the perfect globes of his rounded shoulders.  Even through his shirt I could picture the body that it covered and with all the internal strength I could muster I pulled my gaze away and back down to the ground, but I felt the connection happen, I knew it for what it was, and I knew if I looked back up I'd see the look of hatred that had swept across his countenance would now be gone.  Instead I would see a blank expression, a stunned and puzzled look as he tried to figure out what had just happened to him.

I knew he'd be perplexed, wondering why his thoughts about the old faggot who'd just been looking at him had shifted from distain to curiosity.  I moved quickly.  I skirted past the couple as quickly as I could and double timed it down the street to my door.  Maybe if I was fast enough he wouldn't follow me, I probably had a few minutes to get away before he started to act on these new thoughts entering his head.  But I was wrong, I heard him start to dismiss his companion with some ridiculous excuse as he pulled some bills from his pocket and pushed cab fare into her hand.  She was protesting, and stood on the sidewalk dumbfounded by him as he left her side and started to jog a few quick steps to catch up with me.

"Yo, dude, wait up," I heard him call out to my back.  "I know you right?  We met somewhere?"

"No, we haven't," I answered back, not turning to look at him coming up behind me.

"Hey, yo, hold on…" he said playfully as he leaned his torso across my path, blocking my forward trajectory with his wide frame.

I swerved around him and kept on going, trying my best not to look at him again, knowing how hard that was now that the bond was made.  How this always happened, in a fucking split second was beyond me, a complete mystery, but one I wanted so much to avoid, the pain that would come from this, I knew, it would be bad.

"Wow, you're in a hurry man," he chuckled.  "Let me help you." He stated, reaching out to take some of my grocery bags.

"No thanks, I'm ok."

"Really, I'd like to.  Please."  He smiled at me.  I didn't look up but I could hear the smile in his voice.  I wanted so much to meet his eyes, to stare into that gorgeous face that I knew would now be looking at me with a warm and pleasant expression, but I fought against the urge.  I knew the power that someone this handsome had, even if he didn't.  It was best to shut this down now.  To not encourage a thing.  To get away and break contact.  Although I knew, already it was probably too late.  He was already feeling something that he not only didn't understand but would struggle against, even though he couldn't possibly win the battle.  He was mine, the bond had happened, and I couldn't do anything to change that.  Still, I had to try.

"Thanks, I don't need any help.  Just go away please.  Try and forget you saw me."

"Hey sorry man, I didn't mean to be…  well I wasn't trying to…  could I just…."  he hadn't a clue what he wanted to say.

"That was a beautiful girl you were with, you need to go back to her," I said nodding towards the girl who was still standing by the curb just up the block.  He looked over towards her, seeing her confused face as she watched the two of us talking.  He paused for a moment, having some brief internal struggle in his own head, then he waved her away, gesturing for her to hail that cab and go.  She looked pissed, and her hand went up in the air to summon a taxi.

The momentary distraction wasn't long enough for me to break away, but I continued walking to my house knowing there was nothing I could do now to get him to stop following me.  He fell in step beside me and started rambling, "I feel like I know you somehow, which is odd, cause I'm pretty sure I don't.  No, I know I don't, I don't really know any gay guys.  Cause you are right, I can tell that."

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I knew that.  But I just want to, I don't know, like hang out with you for awhile.  Could we do that?," he asked.

"No."

"C'mon, man.  Please?"

"No."

"Jeez, you’re a stubborn fuck.  Why not?  I'm not used to people saying no to me," he kind of laughed as he spoke.

"I bet."

"No really.  People like me.  They wanna hang with me."  He seemed puzzled at his own words.  Wondering why he was even saying it.

"You're a total stranger.  None of this is a good idea."  I stopped and finally looked up at him.  "Go home and pretend you never saw me."

He didn't speak for a moment, only studying my face as I looked at him.  He cracked a small satisfied grin and said, "You think I'm handsome right?  I know that look."

"I'm sure you do.  I'm sure you've seen it on many many faces your whole life long."

"Yeah, that's why I know the look.  So let's hang out.  You know you want to."  Now he looked just plain old cocky.  And he knew he was right.

I nodded at my building as we approached it and he took a few of my grocery bags as I opened the door.  We climbed the stairs to my floor and went inside, heading straight for the kitchen, putting the bags down.  I started unpacking them as he looked the place over.

"Great place.  This is really nice.  You like this neighborhood?"

"I'm thinking of moving."  I answered truthfully.

"Moving?  Why would you want to do that."

"Too many handsome men around,"  I muttered an honest answer.

"You got something against handsome dudes?," he asked, ready to be offended.

"It's complicated…" I offered in reply, then asked him in return, "do you care what I think?"

He looked at me in surprise, clearly realizing that he did.  "Well yeah, actually.   I do."

"You like girls right, beautiful hot girls, big tits, long legs…" I began.

"Fuck yeah," he shot back.

"That's what I thought.  So why are you here.  Why did you leave that beautiful girlfriend five minutes ago to come with me, to some total strangers place..  And not just some stranger, some old fag, who's old enough to be your father."

"Hey I'm not gay, I don't know what you're saying, like I'm not after you man.  That's just gross.  And wrong."

"Ok."

"I just wanted to get to know you.  To talk to you, and…"  I watched him wrestle with his own confused thoughts.  This poor straight guy who had know idea what had just happened to him.  But it was already too late.  He was changed and there was no way for this to not run it's course.  I knew I hadn't a hope of fighting it.  Part of me didn't want to even though I knew how it would all end.

"You want to get to know me huh?

"Yeah, I do."

I turned from the groceries and stared up at this beautiful man.  His face was flawless, so handsome it made me ache.  I let me eyes travel down his body and took in the sight of his bare muscled arms, thick hairy forearms, strong powerful hands.  He followed my eyes and saw how they devoured his exposed flesh.  I knew he didn't know why he was doing it, not for another man, but he started to flex his arms for me.  The meaty triceps danced up and down as he rippled the muscles and saw how my eyes widened at the sight.

"Oh, you like that huh?," he said happily.  "This'll crank your gears then."  He bent his right arm into a right angle and the biceps rose up into a glorious split peak.  He brought it near my face and asked.  "Now that's a fuckin' hot arm isn't it?"

I just moaned a bit, unable to keep it in.

"This other one's just as good," he smiled like a whore and bent up his other arm, giving me a double bi pose up close and personal, twisting back and forth so I could admire each stunning arm in turn.  "Well fuck me, if that's what you like…" and he yanked off his t-shirt in one fluid motion throwing it to the floor like it was being punished for daring to cover his magnificent torso.

I could see a light bulb go on behind his eyes, realizing the power his muscular body had over me, seeing that it pleased me more than it ever had with any girlfriend.  Something about that felt like a revelation.  He liked that feeling, knowing his body pleased me.  He didn't know why that should matter, but it did.  He'd been ogled in the gym for years by other guys, and that didn't mean shit to him, but this, this was completely different, like he'd found a purpose to having a body this incredibly developed.  He swelled air into his lungs and his whole torso expanded, his shoulders spread wide, his chest inflated and his dick grew instantly hard, shifting inside his underwear and poking it's head out the top of his pants.

"Oh fuck man, look at me.  Look how huge I am.  How perfect.  My muscles are so fuckin' hot who wouldn't get boned looking at them?"  He looked down at my crotch wanting to know if that was true.  "Take it out.  Play with it, let me see how hard I make you."

I couldn't say no or resist the offer.  I unzipped my shorts and pulled them and my jockeys down and off, stepping out of them.  My stiff pole had come to life at the sight of his exposed flesh, and with each flex of his undulating muscles I throbbed with desire.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked in quiet desperation.

"I'm not gay." He answered back as a statement of fact, but without any trace of hostility.  I saw a struggle in his eyes.

I leaned in slowly and kissed him, our lips soft and tenderly coming together, twisting and blending, opening and closing on each other.  Without warning he shot a geyser of pearl white cum up between our bodies, his bared torso was glistening with white spatters as was my dark shirt, and we both saw that the copious stream was so strong some of it had shot up between us, onto our faces, into our hair, and a trace was dripping from the ceiling.

He sank down to his knees, spent in a way he'd never experienced before.   "Holy mother fuckin' christ."  Was all he managed to get out.

"You straight men…" I said with a smile.  "Damn."

He laid out flat on his back, one arm bent up resting across his forehead while he drew in slow and steady deep breaths of air.

"I can't tell you what that felt like," he said after a few minutes, after his racing heart had calmed down.  "I never came like that in my life.  The feeling…   it was insane.  Incredible.  What the hell is going on?"

"Doesn't make much sense does it?," I offered in return.  "Big straight stud just blows a record breaking load without his cock even getting touched.  Weird huh?"

"No shit it's weird.  But it was great, I mean, that was phee-fuckin'-nominal.  Like epic."  He stated, bewildered at hearing his own comment.  "Just from kissing you," he added after a moment, "why, would that happen?"

"I'm sorry.  I know this isn't what you want."

"No, don't be," he pulled his arm off his face and turned to look up at me.  "It felt so right.  I can't explain it.  I'm not gay…  I'm not into dudes at all, never have been ever… but I can't understand why…  why I want…  fuck it doesn't matter."  He sat upright and wiped his hand down his torso, smearing the sticky mess across his washboard, and looking at me with a sexy smile.

His dick was getting hard again, and he looked down at mine that was still stiff as a pole.

"We need to take care of that for you," he told me rising to his knees and pulling me by the sides towards his mouth.  He opened up without hesitation and took me in like he'd done it a million times before.  My tortured moans of pleasure egged him on, and he worked my shaft like an expert, desperate to please me, taking me as deep as he could hoping I would come for him but slowly growing frustrated that I didn't.  He pulled off me for a moment and asked, "I've never done this before.  I'm not any good at it, am I?"

"Are you kidding me, you're amazing, that mouth is perfect, but I…" there I paused.  Embarrassed to say what I wanted.

"What?!  Say it man, anything.  I want you to come for me."

I looked again at his perfect muscled arm, reaching down to slide my hand across the upper portion.  He chuckled with pleasure, thrilled to know that's all it would take to please me.

"Oh shit, I get it, you really dig those guns."  He smirked before opening his mouth wide and taking me back in, then bending his left arm up so his huge flexed bicep was beside his head.  He pulled off me for a second to tell me, "You need to feel how fuckin' hard that muscle is baby.  Big, and hard, and all right here for your pleasure.  Squeeze it."  He ordered as he suctioned me back into his mouth and made noises of pleasure as I felt the rock like hardness of his flexed arm.  In seconds I was there, screaming out 'oh fuck' over and over as I came.  He swallowed every drop, milking me dry and licking clean my entire shaft when I was spent.

It was a glorious orgasm and I dropped to the ground beside him and kissed him hard in gratitude.  His dick was a steel shaft, ready to go again.  Gently he took me by the shoulders and laid me down on my back as he straddled his knees on either side of me, rising majestically above me as he began to pose.  In one quick movement his hands went down to his partially undone pants and he yanked them open and down to his knees, his perfect large dick swinging free and out.  His hands drew in to his sides as he fanned his lats out for me, making himself look huge and wide.  He smiled at the look of bliss I couldn't hide, then bent forward into a most muscular, while every muscle in his bared torso peaked and hardened gloriously on display to please me.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I stated, and as I said the words he came again without touching himself, the geyser as impressive as the first one and making him shake with the force and satisfaction of it.  He fell on top of me, his weight crushing down on me, and slumped to the side in exhaustion.

"What the hell is going on?"  He wondered aloud. then turned to look at me.  "What have you done to me?"

"I am sorry.  You got it bad." I pulled up a handful of my shirt, dripping in gobs of his semen.  "This is only the beginning my friend.  I'm afraid…," I paused to capture his full attention, "... you're mine now."

"Shit."  He stated, searching his own thoughts and realizing, "I think I am."

"Take those pants off the rest of the way, undress me, then carry me to the shower.  We're a mess, and you need to clean up after your mess."

"Yes sir," he answered back and proceeded to do just as I asked.

——

Two weeks had passed and I knew I was beyond the point of no return.  My muscle boy, Max, a name I was convinced he’d made up just to please me, was utterly and completely bonded to me.  It was all I could do to get him out of the door every morning and off to his job.  I think because he was a personal trainer and he knew he needed to work out to build his muscles to please me, he would leave for work but be back at my door the minute his day there was over.  I wondered how much training he was doing as he seemed obsessed with his own work outs, as I knew would happen.

“Baby,” he called out, pounding on my front door.  “Let me in man, c’mon, I’m fucking pumped to hell and I need to show you.  Open up!  When the hell are you going to give me a key?”

I opened the door and the frantic look on his face dissolved into a lecherous smile.

“Look at my fuckin’ pecs man,” he stated with cocky certainty that I would as he zipped open his sweat jacket.  Shirtless underneath he bared his two massive pecs that indeed were flushed full with blood, striated and snaked with veins.  Engorged muscle he knew I could not resist.  He grabbed my two wrists and put my palms flat onto the swollen muscles and let me explore, groping their hardness, running my fingers along the ridges of striations.  My tongue followed and licked the sweat off his meat, then fell onto a nipple and sucked for dear life.

“Oh that’s it man, suck that fucker!,” he shouted.  “I thought I was going to loose my goddamn mind if I didn’t get here quick, while these bad boys were all pumped up for you.  God I’ve been hard for the last half hour just thinking about it.  I need to come now, my fuckin’ blue balls are killing me.  Make me come baby, please, please, I’m beggin you.”

I took pity on him, and pulled off his tit and swallowed his face instead.  My mouth on his was all he needed for his heavy ball sack to churn and shoot off a power load that filled his shorts with a ridiculous amount of his hot seed.  He dropped to his knees, as I knew he would, drained by the power of his orgasm.  He writhed slowly on the floor, murmuring ‘mother of god’ and ‘jesus fucking H. christ’… as he came down off his much needed release and high.

“Give me a minute baby, I’ll make sure I get you off as soon as I catch my breath.  Shit, I can’t believe I’m still coming like that every fucking god damn time!  What do you do to me?  It’s just so unreal.”  He smiled up at me, “And look at me baby,” he pulled open his sweatshirt as much as he could while down on the floor and let me see his bared torso, the perfectly chiseled abs even better and more shredded than they were just two weeks ago. “My work outs have been off the charts, I feel like I’m growing every day, and I know I am, I’ve added five pounds of muscle according to the gym scales.  And it sure as shit ain’t fat, or water, I’m ripped to fuck.”

“Well food’ll be ready in a bit, we need to feed you before you take care of me.”

“You’re amazing man, doing all my meals for me, helping me grow.  I appreciate it more than I can say.  That diet part is the hardest thing, all that food, protein, constant feeding.  But the results man, I think you’re a genius babe, I’ve never put on muscle so fast before.  And I guess it’s cause I never wanted to get so big, like bigger than I ever imagined I could be.  It’s all I dream about now, getting huge, putting on mass, then showing it all off for you.  I’m gonna turn myself into a muscle freak baby, just for you.  I’m gonna drive you crazy with how big I get, and you’re gonna know I’m doing it just for you.  That’ll make your dick hard for me sure as shit!”

He just stared up at me from the floor, playing the cocky bastard, and bouncing his mountainous pecs at me while he stroked his perfect tight abs.  He’d caught his breath now and worked his way up onto his knee and then stood before me, peeling off his top and letting it drop behind him then yanking down his sweatpants and kicking them off from around his ankles.  Just his sweaty cum soaked jock remained and I could have sworn I saw it pulsing as his dick started a renewed interest in growing as he shed his clothing and felt his muscle god like body exposed and on display for me.

“I’m liking these five extra pounds of muscle, but I’ve been thinking, it’s not enough.  I wanted to do a few cycles of gear for awhile now and I can’t think of a better time.  Last year when I did it I put on a good 25 pounds of pure mass.  I know a cycle I’ve wanted to try that should give me 30 or more.  You think you’d like that baby, huh?  Me getting even more meat on these bones.  Fuck yeah, you’re going love it man, me getting all roided up and growing every day.  I will blow your fuckin’ mind I’ll get so perfect and big.  You deserve that don’t you baby, a big roided out slab of beef to play with, to pose and flex and worship.  Oh man, I’m hard as a rock again, just thinking about it baby.  Get over here now, feel this man,” he demanded as he pumped his arms in and out and flexed out full throttle into a most muscular, holding the pose so hard his entire body vibrated with the tension of the flex.  He looked like a muscle freak already, and i reached for my own throbbing hard on as I looked at his gigantic, beautifully masculine physique.

“Fuckin’ Christ, that’s the last of them,” Max moaned as he brought in the last set of 150 pound dumbbells.  He’d taken over the living room with a weight bench, olympic bar and sick amount of iron stacked on heavy steel racks.  Today he’d carted in an impressive array of dumbbells and lined them up along the floor, under the floor to ceiling mirrors he’d brought in days ago.  “Oh fuck, this is perfect man, now I got a decent set up here to work with between gym workouts.  Whatta you think baby, you like watching your big man pump it up for you?”

Max’s cocky smirk teased me before he turned his attention to his thick forearms, flexing them up in front of his face and admiring the veins snaking across them.  “Look at these baby, look how fucking big they’ve gotten.  Why are forearms so hot, huh?  It’s like they just say power.  Pure rip a phone book in half power.”

“When was the last time you saw a phone book?”  I laughed.

“You know what I mean.  You’re fuckin old enough to remember phone books if I am!”

“Your right, I’m old enough to remember a lot of shit you don’t.”  Reminders of my age were never a good thing.  My pleasure at watching Max admire his forearms turned on a dime, and I felt like being alone.  I turned to go hide in the bedroom.

Max saw the change and knew he could pull me back if he acted quickly, the all consuming distraction that never failed.  “Baby, come here please, I need you.  I need to check my measurements.  Half way through this cycle and I know I’m bigger than I’ve ever been.  Get over here and check me out.  Get the tape, get my dose too, you can shoot me up today, I love when you do it man, it’s like you’re the one making me grow when you give it to me.  Come here, feel all this muscle you’re helping me put on.”

He smiled when I turned from the bedroom and came back to him, slowly helping him out of his clothing.  Like the muscle whore he was, he purred with pleasure as my hands slid over his muscles, pushing the clothing off of him and caressing the uncovered beauty of his incredible growing bulk.

“Oh that’s it baby, your muscle god is right here to please you.  What do you want honey, want me to toss around these dumbbells like they’re nothing, want to oil me up and watch me posing for you, I know you like that, don’t you baby?”  He said bouncing his meaty pecs playfully for me, pleased that such a little thing still turned me on so completely.

—-

“C’mon baby, open the damn door already.  You know I’m not going anywhere until you do.  I’ll stand out in this damn hall all night.  Your neighbors are going to love that.”

The door opened and Max’s jaw dropped.  Standing in the doorway was a naked man, although his baby faced features made him look more like a boy than a man, but his body, that was another story.  The body was all man.  Huge, muscled physical perfection, a pro competition level body easily at 250 plus, 25 pounds more than Max even with his recent roid gains.  His smooth hairless muscles were alabaster white, unblemished and flushed with a healthy glow from some kind of recent exertion, and Max had a good idea of what that must have been.

“And just who in the fuckin’ hell are you?” Max asked directly, heat already in his tone.

“Nice mouth on you dickwad.”  The blonde Adonis turned into the room and asked, “Hey Sol, your other boy toy is here.  Do you want me to let him in or tell him to fuck off and go away?  After all you got me here now and really,”  he turned his head back and scanned Max up and down, “there’s really no contest.”

“Let him in Carl,” Sol said knowing it was inevitable.

Max pushed past Carl shouldering him out of the way and saw Sol sitting on the floor, back up against the sofa and completely naked.  Max realized then, it was actually the first time in all these weeks he’d seen the man without clothes on.  Usually his pants were down around his ankles or pulled off, and Max went to town on sucking his dick, but that had been the extent of the exposure.  It hit him now rather unexpectedly how unathletic a build Sol had.  His salt and pepper hair was a match set to his chest hair.  He had narrow round shoulders and skinny arms, with a middle aged gut protruding above his dick that was lazily flopped over to one side on his right thigh.

It took a minute for Max to take this in, confused by the fact that he was still a straight stud attracted to beautiful women, yet fully aware that even this unattractive older mans body still didn’t deter him from wanting to suck him off while being worshipped.

“I can’t believe you’ve got somebody else here!  What the hell baby.  You mean to tell me that I’M not enough of a stud to make you happy??,” Max was yanking off his top as he spoke, needing to bare his torso as if to make his point.

“I’m sorry Max, I didn’t plan on it, really.  I didn’t go out looking for some replacement for you.  It just happened.  Literally, it just happened.  You remember that right?  He just followed me home from the grocery store and wouldn’t take no for an answer.  Sound familiar?”  Sol explained.

Max took a bit to process that.  He couldn’t argue the similarity.  He turned to Carl who stood with his arms folded across his impressive chest, biceps bulging and a dick that was also bigger than what Max was packing hanging between his legs still semi hard from whatever he’d interrupted.  Max was NOT attracted to men, well, expect for whatever it was that drew him to Sol, but it wasn’t like he was checking out other guys, that was never his thing and looking at this big hulk of muscle now just started to make him mad. What fucking right did he have to be here, letting Sol get off on this new piece of meat.

Jealousy took over, and Max just screamed, “OUT!”  He lunged at Carl and knocked him back against the door, pulling one of his arms loose and twisting it behind his back, ramming his chest into the broad back and forcing the arm up painfully between them.  “Get your fucking pretty boy ass outta here man.  Sol is mine, you’re not welcome to what is mine.”

Surprised, Carl processed what was happening and took just a second to deal with it.  He stomped backward onto the arch of Max’s foot and even barefooted it was enough to catch him off guard.  Carl used the moment to bend his heavily muscled arm back down and twist his powerful torso pushing Max away.  He pivoted and broke free, grabbing Max in a bear hug and pulling him up off his feet, an easy task with his 4 inches extra in height and strength his steel like arms possessed.

“Oh Princess,” Carl sneered as he applied pressure, his piston like arms crushing strength sucking the air from Max’s lungs, “you’re delusional if you think you can get the better of ME!”

Max looked down into the serene baby faced muscle man that barely looked like he was making an effort as he felt the unbelievable pressure increasing against his sides.  The effort of holding up his 225 pnds off the ground was clearly nothing, and Carl smiled at him knowing how physically superior he was in every aspect to this man in his arms.  His confidence was all too apparent, he so easily took over dominating this other lesser bodybuilder.

“Not even going to break a sweat on you buddy,” Carl chuckled.  “Some bodies are just for show, aren’t they?  Mine isn’t,” Carl added squeezing harder as if to make the point and Max let out a yell of pain as the python like arms crushed him even more.”

“Ok, ok,” Max panted, his fists trying to pound against the man that was so easily overpowering him.  “Uncle, I give, ok, fuck let me go please!!”

Carl twisted and flung Max down to the floor in a heap.  “That was fun,” he stated simply.  The entire scuffle not lasting more than a few minutes and ending with such a clear victor.  “Maybe you wanna worship me too, along with Sol?  I don’t mind more than one admirer.  Happens all the time actually.”  Carl stroked his big arms, playing with the split in his biceps head while he spoke to the two men on the floor.

Sol stared up at Carl who stood confident and majestically above him, then over at Max lying on the floor in disgrace.  He pondered what he wanted to do for a moment, and decided that yes, it was time.  He had a second man bonded to him now and there was no breaking that.  They’d be impossible to manage together, and he’d seen this happen before.  It was time for the next phase.  He really didn’t have any other choice now.

Sol rose up onto his knees and crawled over to Carl, who was now running through a posing routine, watching himself in the wall mirrors across the room.  Sol smiled up at him and took Carl’s fat dick into his mouth and began to suck.  Carl had been shocked at this very odd day, and his sudden need to follow Sol home.  He’d enjoyed what a muscle slut Sol was and just how much he longed to worship and admire all of Carl’s glorious muscles.  The two orgasms Sol had caused just from his touch and kissing had rocked him to his core.  He’d never felt anything like that in all of his life.  Carl imagined if Max felt the same thing then he understood why he went straight for the jealous rage thing.  But now, this felt like the best blow job he’d ever had and he turned his thoughts off and just dropped his head back and enjoyed.

Max looked up and saw Sol blowing Carl.  An intense wave of jealousy swept over him again, only this time it was even worse as he realized in all the time he’d been with Sol not once had Sol ever blown him.  He’d blown Sol the first day, something he’d never done with a man before, ever, and yet it never even occurred to him that Sol, the old fag, hadn’t blown him.  That was odd wasn’t it, especially in all the weeks that had passed.  Max looked at the expression on Carl’s face and knew that this had to be even better than the mind fucking orgasms he’d already had from Sol.

When Carl was screaming, and his hips buckled as he shot wave after wave of his cum, Max thought it was the longest orgasm he’d ever seen, and he was hard as a rock watching them.  Sol swallowed every drop sucking for all he was worth.  Carl, finally spent, dropped to floor and onto his back, his chest heaving with mighty gulps of air.

Sol twisted around to see if Max was watching him and he smiled seeing the look of longing on his face.

“Looks like that dick of yours needs taking care of too,” Sol grinned and stood up, stretching his body a bit as if the time on his knees had been a strain.  Max looked at Sol’s middle aged body and for a brief moment he thought it looked less out of shape.  But Sol had been sitting before, maybe just standing up made his gut a little smaller.  He didn’t really care, he just wanted to have his aching dick taken care of too.

Sol obliged and for the first time he sucked off Max.  He made quick work of it, and could see that Max was having an orgasm that left the past ones paling in comparison.  He knew that now he’d crossed this threshold with Max, that would be all the man wanted.  He’d be shoving his cock down Sol’s throat as often as he could, never realizing exactly what it would cost him.  Sol finished up, and wiped his mouth, licking up a small trail of cum that slipped from his mouth.  He gently stroked a hand across his own chest, knowing that it had already begun.

——

Max was staring up at the bedroom ceiling, not really believing that this had become his life.  The three of them where in Sol’s big king bed, Sol in the middle and finally the two of them had stopped fucking around and were getting some sleep.  Max checked his phone on the end table and saw it was 5 in the morning, he’d have to be out the door and off to the gym in a half hour, and without much sleep he knew he’d be a wreck today.  He was still trying to wrap his head around this situation. He’d come to terms with his own inexplicable attraction to the old fag, but now he was sharing Sol and the bed with another man.  He had zero attraction to Carl, only a bit of envy at the clearly bigger, harder, more impressively muscular body.  He turned his head and studied Sol lying next to him.  He had clearly changed since yesterday.  The sheets were somewhere on the floor in a heap and they all lay naked, and Max could see that Sol’s stomach was firm and flat as a board, his love handles gone.  He’d trained enough middle aged men to see progress when it came and Sol had made six months worth of change overnight.  He even looked more toned, the soft muscles in his chest, shoulders and arms had hardened up a bit, and to confirm it Max reached over and touched Sol’s torso, gently squeezing and appraising his body.  Sol moaned softly in his sleep at the gentle pressure, even flexing his arm instinctively as Max’s hand touched it.

Carl rolled over onto his stomach, in his dream he was fucking Sol up the ass.  Carl had always had a thing for daddies, though Sol was a good decade or two older than his normal preference, but there was something about Sol that drew him in like no other man ever had.  He couldn’t understand it at all, but didn’t really care, it had already been the most incredible and intense sex he’d ever experienced and he was eager for more.  Max had been an amusing little diversion last night, big muscled straight boys were always fun to fuck with, but right now Carl only dreamt of Sol and the pleasure of dominating him.  He loved the way Sol worshipped his perfect body.  He’d spent years working on himself, sculpting his own flesh into this creation of unrivaled masculine beauty, and Sol was someone who could truly appreciate every bit of him.

Max slid out of bed and was in the bathroom getting ready for work, moving on autopilot.  He hadn’t heard Sol slip into the room behind him and was startled when two arms wrapped around him from behind, hands palming his big chest and sliding down his chiseled abs, Sol’s hard dick pressed between his ass cheeks.

“You off to work baby?,” Sol asked, kissing his neck and starting Max’s dick to grow with the barest touch of his lips.

Sol spun him around and dropped to his knees, taking his hardening cock into his mouth for a proper morning send off.  Max fell back against the vanity and mirror coming in moments, a cum draining rush with the crippling orgasm that ripped through his body.   Catching his breath Max watched as Sol rose up from his knees and looked at himself in the mirror.  He’d normally have his eyes locked on Max’s beautiful body, but instead he was clearly appraising himself, analyzing his own reflection.  Max could have sworn he actually saw Sol’s pecs and shoulders swell in size right before his eyes.  Sol smiled gently at himself in the mirror and leaned over to kiss Max.

“Have a good day baby, see you tonight.”

——

Max was near the end of his day, and felt like he was running on empty.  A full day of clients and without a good nights sleep he didn’t feel like he had the energy to push them in their workouts, let alone his own.  When he finally did finish up and hit the locker room he pulled off his top and did his usual post workout appraisal, which was always his favorite part of any workout, looking at his pumped muscles after his hard work.  Tonight he felt off.  The pump wasn’t great, in fact, it looked like he hadn’t even gotten one.  A quick double bi and most muscular left him unimpressed.  He put his shirt back on and headed for the door.

Max needed an orgasm, bad.  That feeling of pure bliss would wipe away the memory of a shitty work out.  When he got to Sol’s apartment he knocked, and heard Sol call out, “It’s open!”

Max came in and saw a startling sight.  Carl was spread eagle on his back across the kitchen island and Sol, well he thought it had to be Sol, was bent over him sucking him off while Carl writhed on the countertop under him.  But Max just saw Sol squarely from behind.  His back was wide and thick, the shredded muscles of it rippling with his movement.  His waistline was small and tight, like a wasp.  Max could tell it rivaled his own.  Sol’s bare ass was beautiful rounded globes, striations visible across them.  His legs looked powerful, quads and hammies sweeping out, lines running down them delineating all the individual muscles.  His calves hardened diamonds like a marathon bicyclist.  Max’s mouth dropped open.

Carl’s scream tore out of him as he shot his load, and Sol rose up from his position over him and turned to face Max, a devilish grin on his face as he wiped his mouth with the back of his forearm.  He simply stood there, staring at Max, letting him take in the transformation of his body.  It was unbelievable.  Sol looked like he had the body of a twenty year old collegiate wrestler, 190 pounds of ripped to shreds perfection.  His cock and balls had grown as well and Sol gave it a gentle tug as he saw Max focus his gaze there, taking all the changes in with a look of utter disbelief on his face.  Sol felt powerful, he liked looking into a pair of eyes wide with amazement at the sight of him.  Usually that was him and now the tables were turning.  He drank it in.  His loved this moment, the first realization that things had changed.  Max didn’t even know what was happening yet, his mind couldn’t rationalize how this kind of transformation could happen so fast, so incredibly.

Sol made a ‘come over here’ gesture with two fingers and Max slowly obeyed, dropping his gym bag on the way.

“How the hell…,” Max said softly out loud more to himself than asking the question.  Slowly reaching out, Max lightly touched Sol’s naked body.  Pressing his fingers against muscle here, and stroking along muscle there, confirming that it was all real, this was actually happening.

“Muscle looks good on me, don’t ya think baby?”  Sol stated the obvious then scooped up Max in his arms and walked him over to the sofa, dropping him over the back so that his crotch was up in the air.  Sol reached into the gym shorts and pulled out Max’s semi hard dick, then fell onto it just like he had Carl’s moments ago.  It was probably three minutes tops until Max blew a load into Sol’s eager mouth.  Max shook with relief as his balls were drained and fell back onto the sofa in a heap, riding the lingering wave of his orgasm.  Sol rose up and walked over to the mirrored wall and began posing for himself.  There was no mistaking that he was growing as he did, you could see the muscles pumping up as if he’d just had the best most intense workout.  They swole before his eyes, and the best part, Sol knew, was the pump stayed.  The pump was the reward, the growth, the hard etched muscles, were all his.  Like the boys in orgasmic bliss, he was in his own private heaven, the sight of his own growing muscles more of a turn on than anything else he could ever imagine.

“Yeah, muscle definitely looks good on me,” Sol said once again, his eyes burning into his own reflection.

A good fifteen minutes had passed before Carl rose up from the kitchen island and hopped down, sauntering over to stand beside Sol in the mirror.  The two naked men, side by side were a glorious erotic display of muscle, but it was clear that Carl’s once 250 pound body had changed.  He now looked like Max, at about 225 pounds and those 25 pounds had clearly been what was added to Sol.  “Oh fuck man, that muscle looks so good on you,” Carl stated as he stroked Sol’s shoulder and ran his hand down the sinewy ripped arm.

“Fuck yeah it does,” Sol agreed.  Carl stepped in front of Sol and started kissing him.  Sol let him, for a bit, but then pushed him aside, “You’re blocking my view baby.” And Carl stepped aside to watch Sol continue flexing for himself, hitting pose after pose, and caressing his own newly acquired muscles.

“I need more,” he said after a long self worship session, and turned to look at both Carl and Max, trying to decide which one to syphon next.

It was a another long, sex filled, sleepless night and when Max arrived at the gym he wasn’t ready to hear the first thing out of the floor managers mouth.  “Dude, what the hell happened to you?   It’s like you dropped ten pounds overnight.”

Max cringed, knowing it was probably closer to fifteen.  He kept his warm up jacket zipped up, answering back, “Yeah I’m down a few.  Food poisoning.  It’s comin’ out both ends man.”  He rushed into the locker room and pulled open his jacket there in front of the mirror, privately appraising what the manager had just confirmed.

‘Fuck’, Max thought to himself, wondering how much more he could afford to loose.  He hopped on the scale and frowned when it stopped at 208.  ‘This is going to be one fucked up day,’ he concluded and drug himself back out to the gym floor.

Back at the apartment Max was getting ready to knock but stopped himself.  He knew the door would be open, Sol wasn’t likely to be locked behind a closed door anymore.  He opened it and went in, hearing the iron weights he’d brought there in use, the steel clanging as someone was benching.  Max glanced at the body on the bench and thought to himself Carl was going heavy, seeing the bar with four 45 plates on each side.  Shit, he’d never handled that much for reps.  And then Max’s eyes drifted over to the second bare assed naked man sitting on the floor playing with his dick and he realized it was Carl.  That meant, holy fuck, that meant Sol was the one at the bench, confirmed seconds later as he racked the weight and sat up, flexing his pecs into two thick bunches, a sheen of sweat covering his torso and making the new muscle glisten in the lamp light.

Max did some quick math in his head.  Sol had been 190 last night, and he’d put on a few during the sex filled all nighter.  He’d weighed himself at the gym and knew he was down 12 pounds.  He looked at Carl again who’d clearly been tapped again all day and had to have lost at least another ten.  That meant Sol had put on 22 pounds, just since yesterday.  He’d be 212 pounds now.  Carl down to 215 and he was 208.  What in the fuckin hell, they were practically all the same size now, only they’d both lost muscle mass, while Sol had packed it on, making it look all the more bad ass.

Sol noticed Max watching him from the doorway and smiled.  “Hey baby, you’re back.  Just in time too, I might need a spot on this next one.” He cocked his head at the iron plates on the bar behind him. “Warm up is over, I need to go heavy.”

“Seriously, I can’t believe your putting’ that up, you’re gonna add more?!” Max said in disbelief, even though he’d just seen Sol handle the weight easily.

“No biggie,” Sol smirked, pleased he was blowing Max’s mind with his newly acquired strength.  “My boy Carl was one strong mother fucker.  Got some nice power out of him today, along with these.”  Sol pumped his arms in and out, swelling his already engorged muscles.  He glanced over at Carl.  “Yeah it looks good on me doesn’t it Carl.  You keep pumping that dick it’s gonna fall off man.  Sorry I get you so boned man.  I know, it’s kinda impossible to look at me and not get hard.”

Sol stood up, his legs spread wide with the bench between them.  “Whatta you think Max?  Huh baby?  I know you like the pussy and big titties, but how bout my titties now?, they get you jones’in for me?”  He flared out his huge lats wide and let his pec shelf sit atop the breadth of his torso, then twisted into a side chest pose pulling an arm in tight and his meaty pec rose up majestically.  Max’s eyes were wide, the impossible growth was overwhelming, and Sol’s muscle was making him hard.  Or was it the man’s new found confidence, his cockiness and self assurance at his own physical perfection, the ease with which he showed off his body like he’d been posing for years.  He now noticed that at some point during the day Sol had shaved off all his body hair, and the sweat covered body looked more and more like a pro, ready for competition.

Sol still held the pose while Max stared.  He glanced down at his own torso knowing how incredible he must look, his eyes lovingly admired his own flexed arm and the huge bicep/tricep pressed against his side.  He saw Max follow his eyes and said, “I don’t think they’re as big as your arms were baby, but they’re pretty damn good aren’t they.”

Max caught the fact Sol had said ‘as big as your arms were, not are’ and he wondered why that didn’t make him angry.  He should be pissed as fucking hell that Sol was taking his muscles.  That fuckin’ beefy arm he was getting hard over was his own damn muscle.  Well his and Carl’s.  He’d spent years building that kinda size, and now it was gone, like that.  Where was his rage.  Instead, it was turning him on.  He was looking at another man and turned on more than he ever was by any woman.  Carl hadn’t turned him on in the least, but fuck, Sol, he couldn’t get enough of him.  He knew that before the muscles, Sol had some freaking hold on his labido and no matter what he couldn’t fight it, he didn’t want to fight it, all he wanted was to please Sol.  That had been showing off his beautiful muscular body and letting Sol worship at his feet.  Now, Sol’s body, with his muscles, now that was everything he wanted.  And clearly, Sol knew this.  He knew he was the muscle daddy now, and his two muscle boys would keep him happy, keep him growing, giving him as much muscle as he wanted to take from them.

“Come here baby, give me that spot and then let me take care of that big cock of yours,”  Sol swung a big leg over the bench and walked to the weight stack, scooping up two more 45’s, one in each hand like they were made of cardboard and he added them to the bar.  “That’s more than you ever lifted, isn’t it baby,” Sol whispered into Max’s ear as he passed behind him.  “I’m gonna be more of a man than you ever were baby.  But you know what.  You’re always going to be a pretty boy, my pretty boy.  No one can ever take that away from you.  And I think in just a minute here, when I’m done showing you just how strong I am, you’re going to start showing ME just how much you like this body.  I expect you to make one first class muscle worshipping slut boy.  You do that, and I’ll always treat you right, baby.  I promise.”

Sol pumped out a set with ease and racked the bar.  He reached up to Max’s crotch standing above him and pulled out his dick.  “I could use a few more pounds of muscle baby,” and like his own private well he helped himself to another cum growth mouth full.

“What say we get outta here tonight.  Huh, boys?  I haven’t been out of this fucking apartment in weeks.  I feel like hitting a club tonight.  Get a little muscle appreciation going on, they won’t know what hit ‘em.”  Sol spoke as he stared in the mirror watching his muscle growth slowly expanding his body again.  “Yeah, I think it’s time to share some of this.  Fuck yeah.”

——

“Good choice on the outfit Carl,” Sol thanked him for the jeans and skin tight mesh t shirt that he was wearing, having just caused the heads of an entire group of twenty somethings to swivel in his direction, woof whistles an added bonus.  The three incredibly built men sauntered down the avenue towards the most popular dance club, seeing the line for it at the end of the block.

“I got this,” Carl said guiding his two muscled companions past the line and straight to the doorman and bouncer.  The bouncer was a beast, 6’ 3” and 270 of thick tank like proportions.  “Yo, Animal, how’s it goin’ tonight?”

“Carl,” the bouncer acknowledged him with a familiar kiss but pulled back and  asked, “Carl, Carl, what is happening man, you’ve shrunk?  Where the hell are those pythons?,” he questioned, squeezing his buddies arm, appraising it’s smaller circumference.

“Long story man, but nothing wrong with leaning out for a bit.  We can’t all be beasts like you.”

“True.  Can’t argue that.  And who do we have here?,” he asked eye fucking Max and even Sol on closer inspection, a old muscle daddy with a body like that was still A plus alpha ranking in his book.  They shook hands and the bouncer held Sol’s a bit longer as he pulled him in for a spontaneous open mouth kiss.  They broke apart and the Animal smiled, “Go right on in boys, have a good time.  And if you want a good time after closing I’ll be out here daddy.”

Sol wiggled his eyebrows up and down and patted the big man’s chest as they passed by and went through the door.  The dance floor lights were flashing and the bass pounding as it called them in to the heart of the club.

Max dropped back a step and said, “I don’t know if I can handle this shit.”

Sol turned and laughed, “Oh who the hell are you kidding baby?  Yeah you like pussy, we got it, but you’ve always had men eye fucking you everywhere you go, don’t tell me you haven’t.  As handsome and built as you are, every time you leave your house people are dreaming about you.  You know you don’t want to fuck around with anybody but me, so if a bunch of homos want to ogle you on the dance floor let ‘em.  It don’t mean shit, and it’ll feed your ego.  They only wish they could look like you.

You love that, some part of you always has, so deal with it baby.”  He took his hand and dragged him onto the dance floor.  The crowd parting naturally from the sheer size of the three men, heads all turning, sizing them up and smiling at the sight of such a hot trio of man flesh.

“Holy shit, you can move,” Carl told Sol who was gyrating and twisting sensually to the music, sliding between men who reached out to stroke his muscles as he passed.

“Oh fuck man.”  “Look at the guns on him.”  “Where did these three come from.”  “Ohh daddy, you can do whatever you want to me.”  “Please, if there’s a god in heaven take that damn shirt off.  Like now.”

Sol enjoyed the remarks drifting through the air, and not one to disappoint he pulled his tight mesh top off and revealed his perfect, flawlessly muscled body to the onlookers.  Max, annoyed at the other men pawing at Sol, muscled his way through a sea of arms reaching out to stroke him and pushed them aside, laying claim to his man.  Like two coiling snakes writhing together they moved as one, Sol bending back and clutching Max’s shirt and ripping it open across the chest, flinging the pieces aside as the entire floor turned and watched the live porn that was about to start.  Carl, not about to be left out, snapped off his shirt too and threw it aside violently as if it had dared to cover his muscles up and he wrapped his arms around Sol’s back, making him the meat in their human sandwich.  There were certainly laws about having sex in a public space, but no one cared at all.  No one.

When closing time came, and the three men left the club, the bouncer did a double take watching them leave side by side.  Sol had put on even more muscle it seemed, how much he couldn’t tell, but damn if he wasn’t bigger than when he came, and his two fuck buddies that much smaller.  As the tale of the scale would tell Carl was down to 210, having given up 5 pounds more, and Max down to 203 with 5 from him as well.  That put Sol at 222.  He was, as he knew he would be, the bigger man.

—-

“Where the fuck is he now?” Max asked Carl beside him on the sofa as the two played video games, having finally found something besides their lust for Sol in common.

“Hell if I know man,” Carl answered.  “Used to be you couldn’t get of him outta this apartment with a crowbar, now that he’s Mr. America, fuckin can’t keep track of him.”

“I know he was afraid to go out before cause he’d see some guy that he was totally hot for, like me or you, and then that god damn mind sex link thing would happen and I don’t think he had any control over that.  He fought against it, I know he did.  But now, he’s out there hunting for hot men, so why isn’t he making the sex bond thing with all of them?”

“I have no fucking clue. If I had to guess, I’d say that once he started getting muscles of his own…”

“You mean ours!,” Max cut him off.

“Yeah whatever, but once he started rocking his own muscle maybe his lust for other guys muscle isn’t as strong, like he doesn’t need it so he can resist it more?”

“Yeah, maybe.  That would make sense.  Especially the size he is now.  I’m down now to just over 190 and you look about the same?” Max asked and Carl nodded.  “Then that means he’s put on about another 25 pounds of muscle.  Shit he’s gotta be near 250, that’s the size you were when this all started.”

“Fuck, don’t remind me.  I feel like a pathetic little shit now.  I haven’t been this weight since I was in high school.”  Carl took out his anger on the video control, punching at it like a fiend.  “And I know you gotta be feeling the same way.  Quittin your gym last week, I get it, how the hell do you explain a personal trainer loosing all his size so fucking fast.  You still looking for another gym to start fresh at?”

“I don’t know man, if he stops draining us sure, but if the same shit is gonna happen after I start somewhere new what’s the point.”

“I hear ya,” Carl agreed.  “It’s like some bad drug man.  I can’t quit him, even with everything he’s taking from me.  From us.  The sex is still, god damn the sex.  It’s crazy what it does to my brain.”

“No shit,” Max moaned.  “I’m not even gay and I want that fucking old man so much it’s like I can’t even think of NOT being with him.  Someone explain that fucking nonsense to me.”

“I can’t man, I can’t.”  Carl lost the game and tossed his controller back on the sofa, standing up and heading for the kitchen.  His old sweatshirt now so baggy on him that it looked more than a couple sizes too big.  His hunger for food, and a fuck from Sol, making him fidgety as he banged around pots and pans trying to decide what to make.

Max slouched on the sofa, slid his hand down his sweatpants to play with his dick.  “Shit, just talking about him makes me want him.”

And as if that thought had summoned him, the apartment door opened up and Sol pointed out, “If you’re going to play with that meat of yours baby you better do it while worshipping daddy.”  Sol slammed the door closed behind him as he swaggered across the room, playing up the distinct gait of bodybuilder whose legs were so big they had to roll one thigh past the other to move, his lats flared out proud and high, arms hung wide from his side moving back and forth as he stomped forward like Godzilla destroying Tokyo.  The exaggerated walk really just a joke, but even so it made Max hard as hell.

Sol’s tight black jeans would be a struggle to take off, but the clinging black tank top would be torn off in a few seconds, having become Sol’s favorite way to undress.  He’d leave on the two thick black leather wrist cuffs, cause they just looked fucking hot, especially when he started flexing his arms, what he called his 21 gun salute, though they were getting closer to 22” if Max had to guess.  But then why guess.  He’d get the tape measure out and take his time getting all the latest dimensions since that always made Sol, and him, a happy man.

“It’s getting hard to walk around the neighborhood anymore boys,” Sol pondered aloud while Max was loosing himself in bliss feeling up the ever growing body in front of him.  “Seems like I’m the Pied Piper, men just following me wherever I go, wishing they could get to play with summa this.  But I’m got my two favorite boys waiting for me at home, ain’t that right?”

Carl abandoned the kitchen but grabbed a bottle of olive oil as he joined Max, pouring a stream across Sol’s chest and then slowly and lovingly spreading it across the wide gorgeous expanse of thick meaty pecs.  Max helped, gliding the oil over the boulder like shoulders and impossibly bulging massive arms.  Sol flexed into a front double biceps. “That’s right boys, oh fuck yeah, feel the power in those babies, worship those mother fuckers!,”  he screamed.

“Look at me!,” His deep voice boomed his dick straining against the tight jeans.  “I’m your god damn master, your fucking alpha daddy master.  Get these jeans off of me,” he commanded.  Together they struggled to pull the denim down over Sol’s gigantic thighs, but neither of them could manage it.  Sol’s anger flared and he pushed both men to the floor in disgust, shoving them so hard both of them were thrown back eight feet across the floor.  Sol’s fists took hold of the denim and tore it to shreds,  like tissue paper, flinging the strips aside and then looking at each man on his back and raising a single eyebrow, the message unclear.

Sol nodded at the oil bottle and both men reached for it, hands slick they crawled back over to the god that stood before them and began to coat the enormous legs with oil.  Sol rotated and they covered the most perfect ass anyone had ever seen, making it glisten invitingly.  Sol turned again and they finished oiling the last of the muscle god, his ram rod hard throbbing cock and heavy ball sack.  “Move!,” Sol demanded as he took one step toward the mirrored wall and began to pose for himself in earnest, ignoring the boys behind him who looked on playing with their dicks, watching the ultimate in muscle shows as the glistening god before them displayed his total and utter muscle perfection.

Sensing that both men behind him were almost ready to cum, Sol spun around quickly and tackled both to the floor.  With one of their cocks in each of his hand he bent his head toward Max first and finished him off in seconds, swallowing him down with practiced ease, then immediately turned to Carl and did the same.  “I don’t need to improve on perfection, do I boys?  But you know what, I think I could use a little more size anyway.  Thanks.”

Sol stood up slowly, feeling the growth beginning and he turned back to the mirror to feast on his own image as he flexed for his own pleasure, watching his muscles expand even more.  “Fuck yeah,” he murmured to himself, “room to grow, baby, room to grow.”

——

“Ok, so what exactly is a gay bath house anyway?  I mean I’ve heard of them, it’s just like a gym steam room and showers, or just a sex club or what?,” Max asked as they walked towards the Baths.

“Relax little man, I’ll take care of you, Daddy won’t let anyone touch you unless you want them to.,” Sol said wrapping his huge arm around Max’s neck and pulling him in to kiss the side of his head affectionately.  His upper arm having recently broken the 25” mark and pressing hard against the back of Max’s neck.

‘Little man’, Max thought to himself in disgust, painfully aware that he had just dipped below 170 pounds last week.  He was officially skinny now, slightly athletic looking at best as he still had a nice set of flat abs, but all of his muscle size and mass was long gone having been added to Sol’s continually growing body.

“Dude, it’s a got a big gym with wall to wall mirrors and no dress code so you wanna pump up butt naked you can, it’s got a huge hot tub, steam rooms wet and dry, common spaces to hang out, places to watch porn, glory holes and rooms to have sex in, private or doors open, your choice.”, Carl helpfully explained.  “Everyone strips down at lockers downstairs, then walks around with a towel on, or a jockstrap, or nothing if you want.  They all walk around in the place in a mating dance looking for someone to fuck.  Basically, that’s it.  Nothing for you to sweat about.  Your still a handsome pretty boy, lean and mean, they’ll be plenty of guys wanting’ to get up in your business, but if you’re with Daddy, no one’s gonna even think about touching you without his consent.”

“Thank god, I’m not into that shit.”  Max sighed.

“I don’t know, might be fun to watch some big studs man handle you!,” Sol laughed.

“You’re kidding right?” Max looked a bit panicked.

“Hmm, not sure really.  When you were a built stud it would have been fun to watch you smack around anyone trying to touch you, and now it would be kinda hot to watch some buff dude overpower you because he can.  I’m kinda torn.”  Sol let that sit there a moment, enjoying the look on Max’s face then he took his big arm still around the slender neck and pulled him in for a kiss, sweeping him off his feet and cradling him in his arms like a fairtytale princess.  Max didn’t care because Sol’s mouth on his still blinded him to anything but the orgasmic pleasure it brought on.  His dick grew tight in his pants before Sol broke the kiss of and set him back down.

They checked in at the Baths front desk, and Carl flinched a moment when the attendant looking at his drivers license commented with a raised eyebrow, “Says your 245 pounds on this.”

“Yeah, I used to be a porker, slimmed down to pursue that modeling career.”  Carl smirked at the man and took back his ID.  Better to think he was fat and got hot, rather than a muscle stud who’d lost it all.  He was lucky if he was still even 175 pnds.  Max and him made a matched pair of bookends.

The attendant checked in Sol last, not even looking at the license he was handed.  Never taking his eyes off the enormous man he was all but salivating as he slid a room key and towel through the slot under the thick glass window.  “Room 317 Daddy, that’s our biggest suite with the mirrored walls and leather swing.  If you need any help with the equipment…  My shift ends at 3.,” he just leered and kept his hand on the back of Sol’s.

“You’re cute,” Sol pulled his hand back and let both arms rise above his head slowly, bringing them down easily into a double biceps pose for the sole pleasure of the drooling worker.  Even fully clothed the long sleeve thermal t molded to Sol’s mountainous flexed arms.  “I’m not sure you could handle all of this sonny.”  Sol chuckled and the man buzzed them through the lobby door.  Sol not even realizing he hadn’t been asked to pay.

As they made their way to the lockers and began undressing the music over the speakers lowered and a voice announced, “Ultimate muscle god in room 317 gentlemen.  You’re welcome.”  Sol smiled as he peeled off his shirt, thinking to himself, “Showtime.”

He decided on the gym, up on the top floor.  Unlike all the dimly lit hallways and rooms, the gym was a bright white mirrored voyeurs paradise.  In just a black jockstrap Sol sauntered his way there, the boys trailing behind him, mesmerized by the impossibly huge back, tiny waist, and massive legs that moved before them.  All around them men came from every corner and followed along the trio, their comments peppering the air.

“Unbelievable.”  “Mother fuck look at him.”  “Look at the size… oh my god… that’s not real.”  “Please fuck me, anyway you want.  Please!”  “Guys a monster, man, did you see him, where’s he going.”

By the time they reached the gym at least twenty men were following behind and crowded in the large arched doorway to the weight room.  No one dared follow Sol in, but just watched mesmerized as he made his way into the center of the open space and turned back to face the audience he knew was watching his every move.

Sol had crossed over into a category of body perfection that was up until now, unknown.  He was almost 290 pounds of contest ready diced and sliced, ripped to shreds, sinewy, striated, and ideally proportioned mass.  Not an ounce of steroid bloat, or the grotesque bloated gut of any builder this size.  Plenty of Olympia beasts had achieved bodies this big, but not without the roid guts and acne pitted skin.  Sol’s tight 30” chiseled waist with 10 perfectly delineated abs snaked with veins made all the rest of his enormously muscled body look even bigger by comparison.  It was the cartoon super hero body, to the extreme, come to life.  Sol did nothing, he just stood there majestically, letting the men take it all in, how utterly unbelievable he was.  He looked up at the men, watching them bone up helpless to stop it, stroking themselves as they simply feasted on the sight of him.  A few couldn’t help it, they came quickly and staggered back at the power of their ejaculations.

And then he began.  He’d become a master of posing, showing off his beautiful muscled perfection.  And for this he didn’t need the mirrors, he looked into the faces of all the men fixated on his every movement, longing for what he possessed, consumed with a desire and pure lust unlike any they had ever known.

Sol finished and kissed each of his own biceps, one after the other then looked out at the men and asked, “Now who wants some of this?”

It would be a long, long night.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the feedback guys... it's great incentive to keep writing.  I'm planning to continue posting a bunch of my favorite old stories, which is even more fun if people are actually reading them and enjoying. Zombie muscle is next, which is one of my favs and totally outta the box!

• Like 3

SecretlyWriting, I'm a bit confused by your comment.  I usually don't like to put tags on stories because sometimes it's a spoiler for an interesting twist to a story, although I do use them for rape, snuff and anything extreme... So if you saw a tag on this story for "role reversal", and you have a hard time with that, you probably never would have read it, which would seem a shame since you seemed to enjoy the story very much.  See my point?  I am very glad you did read it and enjoyed it, so thanks.

• Like 2