Ascension - absorption/ cock vore

menos126

Everyone could hear the scream from farway, then they were muffled, some choking sounds and after that a wet slurping noise and a man moaning "fuck". There were some shots too, but they stopped as soon as they started. One of the boys from my crew knew down the valley there was a pred den, made by his older cousin. They were annoying, too aggressive and often raided the neighborhood as if they owned the place. My dad said that he had enough of that shit and went there looking angry as he could. A few hours later I saw a man walking in the woods, the man was fucking jacked, powerful and god, I could smell him way earlier, it was pure pred musk. I got scared shittless, I couldn't move, his pheromones kept me in place, in a trance. I was scared, mortified, but my cock was so fucking hard. Then, and only then, when he got close enough I saw the very same smartwatch I gifted dad on his wrist. Did that guy took my dad and got it? No, it was a piece of garbage, it didn't even work anymore but dad refused to get rid of it. DAMN, when I realized it struck me like thunder! Dad was that guy! But how the fuck did he get like that?

- Boy, finally! I am so fucking charged, those guys were pathetic as pred, but goddammit son, they were sure filled with so much vital energy that it made me at my prime again!

I was astonished, I didn't know dad was a pred, he never said anything, he was too easy going to be one...

- Son, I got tired of chasing prey, but those punks took me out of my retirement, and no fucking way I am going to let another den be created around MY FUCKING TERRITORY.

Fuck, never seen this authoritarian side from dad, he sounds like... like...

- I am a fucking alpha boy, and I shoud never have stopped being one. Trying to have a normal family was nice and shit, but I am a fucking monster and monsters need to feed, right?

He was gettin closer, his hand wrapped around my neck, I was weak, so much that if he wasn't careful he could crush my throat with his fingers alone.

His musk was even stronger, I could smell his pits, his balls, his fucking cock...

- I am going to make my own den Son, and you are going to be the first one I turn. I will feed you with enough nutrients that this lame body you got gonna be a fucking pred in a matter of hours. Now open your mouth, lube me some spit, 'cause that's the best you gonna have to get it deep in you. I cant control myself enough to not rape you boy... It will be painfull and shit, but I promise it will feel good son, really fucking good. Your inferior mind cannot understand what is to become like me, but an alpha will provide son, your fucking dad always provides...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..