Zombie Muscle

wshpmus

Zombie Muscle - Part 4

"This is your seventh or eighth young zombie stud you're about to suck dry," Sir reminded the kid as he held the struggling dead body easily at arms length.

"I know, I know, what's with the counting?  The shit is working right?"

"Sure.  No question.  You looked like some third world starving poster child when you got here, I could count your ribs."

"Yeah, but I'm not exactly putting on any noticeable muscle, am I?"

"Kid, don't expect so much so soon.  It's only been a few days now.  Get to work," Sir nodded towards the waiting, limp, zombie dick.  "Besides, you know your strength is going through the roof already.  It's working' just fine."

The boy bent over and took the green tinged and bruised looking piece of meat into his mouth and feverishly sucked off the corpse like an old pro, getting the dick to spurt in record time.

"I think it's time you tried zombie wrangling on your own.  Let me feel your grip strength, squeeze my neck," Sir instructed as he discarded the used body and came back to the kid who finished wiping his mouth and licking off any of the stray semen.

Sirs' neck was thick roped columns of pure muscle, and the kid didn't wait to be told twice, he reached out with his right hand and applied as much pressure as he could.  Sir grinned at him as he did, pleased with the results.  After a minute of straining the kid let go and asked, "How was that?"

"Better, much better."  SIr looked around the factory floor and nodded towards a length of galvanized two inch steel piping.  "Try that."

The kid went straight for it and snatched the pipe up, tightening his grip as much as he could.

"Imagine that's the neck of some fuckin' huge zombie about to bite your damn face off!," Sir yelled motivationally at him.  "He does that, he even breaks the skin with those teeth and you're gonna be dead.  You sure in hell aren't gonna let that happen.  What you are gonna do is wipe the floor with his sorry ass."

The kid was shaking with the effort, and finally, his strength peaking, he let go of the pipe and it dropped to the ground.

Sir looked down and smiled.  "Take a look," he said.

The boy saw that the center of the pipe had collapsed inward, the imprint of his hand had crushed and reshaped the heavy steel, the imprint of his palm and fingers clearly visible.

"Fuck."

"Yeah, fuck is right!," Sir agreed.  "And my neck would look like that too if I was some walking corpse and not the all around stud that I am."

The kid was once again as horny as hell and practically threw himself into Sirs arms.  Lip locked and intertwined they were soon at it again, as eager for each other as that first day.

---------------------------------

"It's weird not eating," the kid idly stated aloud.

"Can't say I miss it much with nothing but crap for food anymore.  I'd rather be living off the zombie junk, it's quick and easy…"  Sir bent his arms together in a most muscular pose and watched the muscles bunch up obscenely all over his upper body.  "…. and it makes me look like this."  The kid's dick throbbed with a will of it's own.

"So when the hell am I going to start growing?," the kid whined.  "It's been weeks now."

They were outside, walking in the parking lot towards the lone zombie who had wandered through the broken chain link fence.  The kid no longer had an ounce of fear.  He chatted with Sir like they were on a stroll in the park, and as he got closer the kid reached out and pulled the zombie off his feet by the throat.  He tore off the ghouls pants with his free hand and then lifted the two hundred pound body up off the ground like it was a rag doll.  His mouth latched onto what he wanted and milked the dick dry.  The kid then snapped the neck and crushed the skull in before tossing the body over the hillside.

"We're gonna have to clean up down there.  Again."   Sir said looking over the edge of the slope towards the pile of bodies below.  "Bulldoze another layer of dirt, get some lyme in there.  It's startin' to stink like holy hell."

"Yeah, I'll help."  The kid answered, not really thinking about the chore but about his lack of growth.

"It's just pissin' me off now," he began, "I'm strong as a fuck, that's great, but where's the damn muscle."

"You're bigger, it's coming."  Sir offered, but knowing that it was a lie, and that the kid was right.  His own growth had been phenomenal, and had happened quickly.  The pure thrill of seeing the muscle packing onto his frame had driven him to the brink.  It was the most indescribable, fulfilling sensation he'd ever know.  With every muscle that grew and expanded his confidence escalated and his fears vanished.

The sight of his own incredible body had almost made up for the months of solitude, but Sir understood how much showing off his unrivaled physique had given the kid such intense pleasure.  The kid had a right to the same thing.  And the fact was, he had no idea why the kid wasn't growing.  He'd filled out a little, his emaciated frame now more than average, but he was still a slender, only slightly athletically built guy.

"I just don't get it," the kid concluded in frustration and reached over for Sir's big twenty two inch biceps and pulled the arm, and the man, towards him.  "Fuck me baby," he demanded.

Sir obliged.

-----------------------------------

He left Sir a note.

He knew he'd be in deep shit, sneaking out in the middle of the night, but he'd be back, he was sure of that.  Sir would be pissed, probably come looking for him too, but that was ok, he wasn't trying to hide from him or anything, it was just he thought he might have figured this thing out.  He'd spent so many days and nights now dwelling on the problem, analyzing it up and down, and there was only one explanation that he could think of to explain his lack of growth.  Sir had been alone when he grew.  Maybe the problem was all the sex, especially the post zombie milking sex, that might be draining away whatever it was in that damn nasty spunk that made muscles grow.  Maybe holding it in and not shooting his own load was what would make the difference.  He was determined to find out and if he stayed with Sir, that didn't stand a chance of happening.

What he also knew was that young zombie semen was more potent, so he'd focus his attention there.  But he had another thought, one that might be heading in the right direction as well.  From what he knew of the undead, some of them where creatures of habit, they lingered around the threads of their old lives.  If his theory was correct he knew just where to go.

When he found what he was looking for he crossed his fingers and said a little prayer.  Walking through the smashed storefront window into the enormous Powerhouse Gym he squinted into the darkened space, hoping his theory was right.  It seemed, at least so far, that it wasn't.  The big open room was empty and his sense of anticipation ebbed.  He wandered around all the unfamiliar equipment and started to get angry, knowing his idea hadn't panned out.  He continued exploring and swung through the locker room door into the large tiled changing area.

"Oh fuck yes!," the kid said out loud, "Come to daddy."  He looked over at the enormous dead bodybuilder, who turned at the sound of his voice and came towards him as fast as it could move.  The big heavily muscled body lumbering forward with eager greed for the living.

The kid jumped up on one of the benches so he could reach the 6'5" giant's neck.  He clamped his vice like grip around the huge throat and stopped the mammoth corpse in its tracks.  He felt the heavily muscled arms grabbing at him in panic as he tightened his grip enough to make the arms fall away limp.  The kid felt an amazing surge of adrenalin as he knew with certainty how physically superior he was to this huge creature.

He applied a bit more pressure and the giant sunk down to his knees, making some gurgling noises as he did.  The kid pulled the neck down onto the long bench, pressing the big wide back against the wood then he hoisted the lower half of the body up, stretching him out to his full length.  He tore off the remnants of the nylon workout shorts and flung them aside, and fell onto the huge dead member with glee.  The kid Hoovered that dick for all he was worth, and the barely struggling bodybuilder grew instantly complacent, relaxing on the bench as his zombie muscle spunk was soon spewing into the eager mouth.

The kids head snapped up with satisfaction.  Mission accomplished.  And now he knew he had to wait.  No sex, no release.  The horniness would soon come over him, the aggression, all surging like a tidal wave, only now he wasn't sure where all that energy would be directed.  Without Sir there, he wasn't sure what he would do.

But he was about to find out.

-----------------------------

He picked up another forty five pound plate and like an olympic discus thrower he swung it in his arm a few times and with a full spinning turn flung the piece of iron high into the air, like a giant skeet snapped into the sky for target practice.  The heavy disc crashed into the building across the street and imbedded itself in the concrete cinder block wall in a cloud of dust.  The kid smiled and went over to the rack for another.  In the back of the gym the bodybuilder zombie was scratching at the door, trying to get at him, but he'd already slid a huge piece of gym equipment with it's full iron stack of plates in front of the locker room exit.  He wanted to keep this one around for another draining or two, but right now he was having too much fun burning off his post sucking energy surge.

The second forty five plate knocked a street lamp over and ricocheted into a big plate glass window, the shattering noise reverberating down the empty street.  As always, a loud noise drove the undead out and soon, from alleys and doorways in all directions, a small herd of them came shuffling towards the windowless storefront.  The kid hadn't taken on any big groups yet, but the thought of walking out into the midst of them didn't daunt him in the least.  In fact, his reaction was just the opposite.  He practically ran out into the thick of them, grabbing two small five pound dumbbells in each hand and using them now like a pair of brass knuckles.  Each blow dropped a zombie to the ground and in a few minutes he'd thinned out the herd to a mere dozen or so.

'Hardly much of a challenge,' he thought to himself and tossed the dumbbells aside.  He waited for the next victim to come into position and with a fast roundhouse kick he spun the ghouls head around completely, the broken spinal column letting the head drop pointing down to the ground as it fell over in a heap.  The kid sprang upward and in one graceful movement he scissored his two thighs around another one's neck and with a spinning twist he flipped the dead body over onto it's back.  One fast contraction of his thighs and another neck cracked with a resounding snap.

He swirled on the ground and swept the legs out from several more, knocking them all flat, then bent to pick one up and military pressed him over his head, almost laughing with the incredible adrenalin rush he felt, then he tossed the body at the others.  Their efforts against him were so pathetic that he had a moments flashback to his terror filled days of constant fear in their presence and now he couldn't even imagine ever having that feeling again.  He looked around the street and felt disappointed that more of the damn corpses hadn't made an appearance.  He was just getting warmed up and these last few wouldn't last but a few minutes longer.

Crushing the last skull under one of his feet, the kid turned and looked for some other physical exertion to satisfy this aching need.  With nothing else around him he did what Sir had done that first morning together, and he went back into the gym and jumped up to a high bar, cranking out sets of wide grip pull ups like some kind of freakish machine, wound up too tight.  He'd spend a good hour or two trying to quell the need to exert, and when it seemed like he couldn't possibly do anything more he walked over to the half ton machine blocking the locker room door and slid it back out of the way.  The huge monster inside would shortly be on it's back once again, supplying the kid with what he so desperately craved.

The next morning, when the sun came up and the eastern light filled the empty gym, the kid woke up and rose from the weight benches he'd pushed together for a bed, and walked towards the wall of mirrors.  He stared at the bright daylight shining on his face, and slowly looked down at the rest of his body.  He pulled off the tight t-shirt in one fluid motion and just looked at himself.  The corners of his mouth turned upward as he took in the undeniable layer of muscle that had appeared overnight.  The sunlight illuminated bright planes across his torso and cast dark shadows on the underside of all the newly formed muscles.  As he breathed in and out, they rose and fell in unison, and the kid knew he'd unlocked the secret.  It was just the beginning, and he couldn't wait to truly get started.

He thought about the other gyms in town and made a mental list of where to go next.  But first, it was breakfast time, and he turned towards the locker room door, throwing away the t-shirt he held knowing that he wouldn't be putting it back on anytime soon.  He glanced at his reflection, in profile, walking, and flexed his arm, smiling at the rounded biceps and wondering just how big he could make it.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

Awesome story! Glad I found it again. Please continue it again. First found it when I was still unsure of myself. I see the kid in me. Going for a training session with my coach. Incredibly pumped up and horny now. Thanks for the muscle lust fuel for growth! 

Zombie Muscle - Part 5

For a fairly small town in Utah he was surprised that four gyms had managed to stay in business, prior to the onset of the plague, of course.  But now the kid welcomed the fact, especially when gym number three proved to be the motherload of what he was looking for.  Part of the community college, the big gymnasium boasted the largest membership and it appeared quite a few of the regulars had decided to hang around.  When the kid opened the door he saw more than fifteen zombies, some short, some tall but most all of them impressively muscular.  They circled around the gym floor, the majority in tattered workout shorts and tank tops, dried blood and dirt caked onto the clothes attesting to the nature of their post 'alive' status.  All of them were young.  Their pent up cum would be ideally potent.

In the two weeks since his first zombie muscle spunk milking the kid had lost count of how many of these types he'd sucked dry.  What he knew, and more importantly could clearly see, was that his own once small framed boyish little body was a thing of the past, a happily forgotten memory.  The kid walked across the hard wood floor with the cocky swagger of someone whose body commanded attention for its obvious superiority.  Even the zombie studs recognized the distinct gait of a fellow builder, their latent memories of their former jock lives still lingering somewhere in the remnants of their brains.  Their thirst for the kids life force drew them to him as much as some undercurrent of envy for his beautiful heavyweight wrestlers type build.

Still shirtless from the first morning he saw muscles filling out his body, the kid hit a few poses for his zombie audience before he started appraising which one of them would be his first draining of the day.  Like always he honed in on the biggest one there and singled him out to be the last one he knocked unconscious.  By this time he'd gotten this down to a science, and he knew how to incapacitate as easily as he did how to kill.  For his purposes he would be sampling all of them, one by one, and with each new ingested load he knew he'd feel that heady sense of power as the aggression peaked, his anger releasing in physical exertion and then his body responding with more and more muscle growth, each time taking him to a new size, turning him into the muscle god he wanted so much to be.

By the time night fell, he'd sampled four of his latest food source, and powered through some workouts and destruction of property that defied belief.  He didn't bother measuring, but he was sure his arms had put on an inch or two in size, his chest maybe three, quads two, and all in a single day.  A week of this, and he'd rival the best of any championship bodybuilders he could remember.  The thought of which made the kid's dick twitch in delight.

------------------------------------

"Sergeant, there are reports of small clusters of people about fifty miles outside Salt Lake City.  Several sightings that indicate human activity, but it's not confirmed," the soldier reported.

"What sort of sightings?"

"Campfire smoke, very small and contained, but seemed worth investigating."

"Let's do it then, we haven't checked that area in months," the Sergeant ordered.  "Send a small recon, five or six.  Report back to me."

The soldier nodded and was dismissed.  The Sergeant lit his cigar back up, his supply so limited now that he only allowed himself a few puffs each day.  He looked over the map spread out on his desk and the check marks indicating the few pockets of people remaining in the state.  Whoever was left out there he had to find.  Survival depended on numbers, and re-population was the only answer.  He hoped there'd be some fertile woman in one of these new groups, they were imperative.  And as senior officer he'd be among the first to try impregnating them.  The gene pool had to be strong, and in this new world it would be survival of the fittest.  He told himself this to justify his future actions, trying not to think about the fact that he really was just desperate to bang a woman and get his rocks off.  Having a higher purpose made it less morally ambiguous.

He heard the Hummer starting up outside his command post and a sudden pang of anticipation made him rise from his desk and call out to the driver.

"Hang on Connelly, I'm coming with you."  The Sergeant turned the cigar around, putting the burning end out in his mouth.  He pulled the strap of an automatic rifle over his head and strode out to the vehicle.  The soldier riding shotgun automatically hopped out and went to the back with the other men.  The Sergeant stowed his rifle and slid onto the front seat, looking over at Connelly, the former Navy Seal whose highly trained body filled out his make shift uniform.  He smiled to himself, knowing that among this elite force of men he'd pulled together, he easily had the best body.  His bare arms bulged out from the rolled up sleeves of his camouflage top enough to reveal impressive peaks and striated triceps straining at the fabric.  Hand-to-hand none of them would stand a chance against him, a fact he simply liked knowing.

"Let's go save the world men," he offered in a commanding voice.  The possibility of taking out some zombies along the way always made him hard.

-------------------------------------

The kid saw the smoke last night.  It would have been easy to miss, clearly a fire that wasn't too big, not meant to draw attention.  Had to be people, and, he had to admit, it was time to rejoin the living.  He'd accomplished what he needed to, and then some, and thought about going back to…  some place.  That was the funny part, he couldn't remember where he'd been just a few weeks ago, let alone before the world had turned upside down.  He felt sure he'd remember, if he just started out for some destination then maybe he'd recall where he'd been, but he only ended up wandering around the city trying to find something familiar.  When he saw the smoke it came as a welcome sign.  Somewhere to head for.  And people, he needed to find people.

It was near the edge of town, on the roof of one of those bulk-buying grocery stories.  That made sense.  A good place for people to hole-up with all that food and supplies at hand.  He wondered how many there might be.  The building was huge, but that didn't mean anything.  Living people had been dwindling fast.  The zombies only grew in numbers and as many as he took out, and drained, there was always a seemingly endless supply to take their place.  The store was still a good half mile away, but he knew where he was headed now and started walking towards it.

At the entrance a fifteen foot truck was parked sideways, blocking the doorway, and the steel gateway rolled down completely.  Neither posed an obstacle to the kid, who only took one easy breath before lifting the front end of the truck and moving it aside, then gripping the bottom of the gate and like an easy deadlift hoisted it up as the sound of padlocks snapping echoed of the metal.  He walked straight down the main aisle, looking for signs of people, and was beginning to think no one was actually there until he heard the unmistakeable ratchet of several rifles cocking.  He looked up where the noise came from and saw a small group of people peering over boxes, perched on the storage racks six feet off the ground, with three long dark barrels pointed at his chest. Their wide eyed faces frozen in fear at the sight of him.  He raised his palms forward, in a "I-mean-no-harm" gesture but it wasn't until he spoke that they lowered the rifles.

"Relax people," the kid offered a smile.  "No weapons here, just me."

"Holy crap fella, we almost blew your head off," a red haired guy said, leaning forward over his rifle to look at the new comer more closely.  "Thought you were one of them.  Damn.  Good thing you spoke.  What the hell have you been through?"

The kid had forgotten how he must look.  He was covered in weeks of grime and gore.  "Sorry, I didn't think of that.  I haven't been able to clean up in some time.  Didn't mean to scare anyone."

"How'd you get in here?"  another voice asked from above.

"I moved the truck," the kid answered without elaborating, letting them think he hot wired it or put it in neutral and rolled it.  "How long have you all been here?  It seems like a good place."

They started climbing down from the platform and the red haired guy answered.  "Probably close to four months for me and Bud," he gestured to a twenty something heavyset kid that looked like a younger brother.  "Others found us awhile after that, and Jenny and her dad were the last two, just about a week ago."

"You don't have a gun?" Bud said with a tone of disbelief.

"No, not a fan of them," the kid answered.

"You're huge," the younger red head blurted awkwardly, obviously awed by the size of the kids remarkably muscled body.

"Yeah, I know."  the kid smiled and shot a glance at red's crotch, confirming what he'd quickly suspected.  "Would it be alright if I joined you all?  I haven't been with people in quite some time now."

An older woman stepped forward from the group and came towards the kid, her hand extended.  "Of course you can, and we're happy to welcome you."  She shook his hand and looked him over, assessing the sorry state of his torn shorts and the layer of filth covering him.  His matted hair was an undeterminable color and her maternal instincts kicked in.  "We have to get you cleaned up and fed.  Are you hungry?"  She asked it automatically, as any mother would, but looking at the boys incredible size it was obvious he wasn't missing any meals.

"A hot shower would feel amazing."

"It certainly would, but at least we can offer the shower part,"  she smiled and patted the back of his hand.  "It's down this…"

"I'll show him," Bud broke in eagerly.  The woman let go of his hand and nodded, as the two young men started down one of the long aisles toward the back of the building.  The others gathered around the woman and they all began to discuss the new arrival, still a bit shocked at his appearance but pleased to have another person joining their small group.

Young red turned into a small store room and pointed up towards a hose with a shower head nozzle that hung from the ceiling.  "There's a tank on the roof.  It's not ice cold, but…"

"But I'm still gonna freeze my balls off."

"Pretty much."

The kid unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the ground, stepping out of them and kicking them aside.  "Pretty big set of balls to freeze, huh?"  He enjoyed watching Bud's, look of shock that registered so clearly at the sight of his giant pair and the frighteningly big cock that hung down between them.  "Now you didn't think a guy my size was going to have some little pencil dick did you?"

The red hair shook back and forth.

"Anyone here know about you?  What you like?"

Bud looked surprised, but then relieved.  "No one."

The kid bent an arm up in front of his chest, the huge peak mounding up into a thick perfect globe, "How much do you want to touch that?"

"Oh god," Bud stammered, the air spilling from his lungs.

The kid pulled both arms up into a jaw dropping double biceps, "You ever see anything this fucking perfect in your life?"

"No."

"No, I didn't think so."  The kid laughed, and reached for the valve that turned on the hose.  "I'm gonna need you to scrub my back, I can't reach it."

"Huh?"  Bud was slow to keep up, distracted by the enormous muscular body in front of him.

"Get naked," the kid commanded as he stepped under the water and started working at the coating of grit and dust and blood that covered him.

Finally catching up to the task at hand, Bud pulled off his clothes and reached for the soap and small scrub brush beside the make shift shower stall.  He went to work removing the top layer of filth, then marveling at the smooth glistening skin, tinged with pink, covering all the deep trenches and high mounds of thick powerful muscles that made up the ridiculously wide v tapered back.  Never in his life had he ever seen such a muscular physique, and here he was touching it, marveling at it like some perfect white marble statue come to life.

The kid raised both arms over his head, and the geography of his muscular back rippled and changed like a glacial mountain range shifting.  The melon sized delts bugled out into Bud's face and he couldn't help but lean forward and start to lick them.  The kid slowly revolved and faced the red head worshipper, presenting his massive chest for the eager mouth.  "Suck on that meat!"  And Bud did.

It had been much too long since the kid had sex, well, sex with the living.  He was as primed and ready as Bud and the warm mouth suckling on his man tit sent a wave of tingling pleasure coursing through his entire body.  From what had become pure habit he slid two hands under Bud's armpits and lifted him up off the ground, bringing the red pubic bush even with his mouth.  He fell onto the throbbing young dick and like the cock sucking expert that he was he brought the long neglected organ to a pre climax state in a matter of seconds.  Bud, about to release his payload, arched his back and moaned in bliss as the kid syphoned him dry, swallowing the copious load that slammed against the back of his throat.

Bud hung like a rag doll, spent and relaxed and then he realized that this impossibly muscled creature was still holding him up in the air as if he were weightless, which he knew he was anything but.  The thought of such strength started his dick rising back up almost immediately.

"Finish cleaning me up, then I'm going to fuck you," the kid stated simply and set Bud down, looking at him affectionately as he held out his big arms to be scrubbed.

------------------------------------

"So it's just the ten of you?"  The Sergeant asked the oldest man who seemed that he might be in charge of the group.  "And only the two women?  Your wife and the girl there?"

"Yeah, we're it.  We lost two people over this past month,"  the gray haired man paused a moment, a silent tribute to the fallen.  "But it's been better since we came here.  It's pretty tight, the building, and supplies are good.  We got lucky."

"There's only eight of you here," The Sergeant observed.

"Someone new came, just today.  Right before you guys.  He's showering up, Bud's with him," the older man explained.  "Should have seen him, he was in a sorry state.  Looked like he'd been through hell and back."

The Sergeant nodded, his mind elsewhere.  "We've got a compound, about fifty miles south.  More than a hundred people.  We're rebuilding there, trying to start fresh.  It's a good place."

Heads turned towards each other in the group, excited, pleased.  No one liked the isolation, the feeling of hopelessness that came with being cut off from other people.

"Supplies are good there?  Resources?," the older man asked.

"They're all right.  But they can always be better.  We can bring stuff from here, we have trucks, makes sense to stockpile what we can at the compound.  The more people we can gather together, of course the more we'll need.  But we'd be happy to have you all join us."  the Sergeant, who wasn't a natural smiler, offered his best terse grin.

"Well, I don't think we even need to discuss it, we've felt trapped here.  We'd like to go," the older woman answered for everyone.  The sight of uniforms and strong capable men was reassuring, a sense of security in a world that no longer understood the concept.

"Excellent," the Sergeant answered.  "Our vehicle can take half of you now, I'll stay with four of our men and we can start prepping what needs to be transported.  We'll send trucks back and take as much as we can.  Have the zombie scum been massing, or pinning you down here?"

"No.  They sometimes move through in herds, but we're pretty low profile in here, they usually just pass by.  But we get stragglers all the time, like anywhere."

The Sergeant nodded.  "Good, let's do it then.  No time like the present, we want to do this while we have daylight."

The small militia team spread out and started coordinating the e-vac.

"Find the other two," the Sergeant told Connelly, who nodded and moved out, sweeping through the building.

When the Navy Seal found the shower room he strode in, not expecting the sight that greeted him.  A red haired guy was bent forward over a shipping crate and behind him, pumping his dick into the eager ass was a twenty something young kid with the most outrageously built body the Seal had ever seen, one that was far superior to his own highly trained and nurtured physique.  Instantly a wave of jealousy, and disgust swept over him.  He walked up next to the pair, oblivious to his presence, in the throws of their passion.

"Faggots,"  Connelly announced in a voice colored by pure hatred.  "I hate faggots."

The kid opened his eyes, startled at the broad six foot two soldier at his side with the face snarled up in distaste, and then he simply drew back his arm and shot out a fist that connected with Connelly's head and dropped him instantly, unconscious, to the ground.

"Fuck you, jarhead," the kid mumbled and went back to business.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Three more parts to go...

Zombie Muscle - Part 6

The kid stepped back under the shower head and pulled Bud in with him, a quick post sex rinse down.

"And just who in the hell is that jackass?," he asked gesturing to the soldier, still out cold on the floor.

"Hell if I know, I've never seen him before."

"Guess we've got some new company then."  They toweled off and the kid nodded a thanks to Bud who handed him a clean pair of baggy cargo shorts and an XXL t-shirt.  The kid held the shirt a moment and looked at Bud as if to ask, 'you want me to cover this up?'  Bud reached out and yanked the shirt back, tossing it aside.

"Yeah, be a shame to cover all this," the kid winked and put his hand on Bud's ass as they left to rejoin the group.

"What about him?" Bud asked glancing back at the soldier on the ground.

"Who gives a shit."

As they came down the aisle they both noticed the uniformed men pushing dollies stacked with supplies towards the main door.  One of them wasn't working, his back was to them as they approached, big arms jutting out from his rolled up uniform sleeves.  He was standing "at ease" overseeing the work.

"What exactly is going on here?," the kid called out.  "Where'd you guys come from?"

The Sergeant turned to face his speaker and did a quick double take at the shirtless stud walking towards him.  "I'll be asking the questions here," he stated as fact.  "Who are you two?"

"I got here less than an hour ago, and you weren't here, so I guess that makes you the newer arrival."

The Sergeant smirked.  "We have a compound fifty miles south of here, and we're relocating this group to join our people there."

"Compound?  What exactly does that mean."

The Sergeant would indulge him for now, "It's a former army military base.  Housing facilities, secure location, even some natural resources, livestock.  We've been bringing people there over the last year and the community is growing.  In these days I think there's safety in numbers.  Don't you?"

The kid just flashed a grin, not answering that question.  "So everyone here is packing up and going?  Just like that?"

"Yes, why not?  Five of the group have already left, and our trucks will be back in a couple hours to get the rest.  Including…"  the Sergeant paused as he noticed Connelly walking slowly from the back of the building, rubbing the back of his head.

"Soldier!  Report," the Sergeant barked.

"Fucking Mr. America there clocked me," Connelly spit out.  "God damn sucker punch too."

The Sergeant raised an eyebrow at the kid, for verification.

"Oh yeah," he nodded, "and I'd do it again."

Connelly spit out, "Fucking faggots.  Big dude was ass banging the red head,"

"I see," the Sergeant got out through tight lips pursed in slowly brewing anger.  "Homosexuals?"  He turned his back on them as if dismissing their existence with the gesture.

"Homosexuals, and all of natures deviants, will not be a part of the compound."

"Wow, that's a crushing blow, you seem like such a fun guy," the kid countered.

"I'm sorry for your sickness, but your sort of abhorrent behavior is an abomination.  It is a disease in the eyes of our lord and we are not going to try re-building our civilization, restoring humanity with that kind of perversion in the midst of the community."

"Really?," the kid chuckled, "the whole fucking planet has gone to hell, most everyone we know and love wiped out, and you're worried that God has some issue with homos?  Are you kidding me?  What sort of fucktard are you?  In the scope of things that's what you're focused on?  God took out nearly the entire population but still left some of us homos here so isn't that a sign, just maybe, that he didn't give a rat's ass about that?"

"Engaging in a conversation with you is pointless.  You'll be left here, with that fellow deviant."

"You know I think I'm going to beat the Christmas rush and just start hating you now," the kid walked over to the nearest soldier pushing a dolly of boxed food and knocked it sideways.  "You can leave that here, Bud needs to eat."

"YOU aren't giving the orders here Sodomite," the Sergeant snapped.

"Well, I don't know about that," the kids face went hard and he glared at the Sergeant.  "I think maybe I am."

The Sergeant understood the challenge and felt a surge of adrenalin at the threat.  He liked it when things got physical, and this faggot, who might actually put up a decent fight, was going to be fun to admonish.  "The hell you are," he shouted.  The hand-to-hand expert shot forward and grabbed the kids arm so quickly, and unexpectedly, that he used the kids own weight to throw him over his shoulder and sent him sprawling onto his back, hitting the concrete hard.  The Sergeant snorted a superior little laugh and had the kids wrist and a shoulder in another fast hold pulling him up then using momentum to fling him through the air again, crashing into a stack of boxed food along the aisle.

The Sergeant looked over at his men watching and felt the rush of superiority any physical exertion brought him.  Throwing the bodybuilder around so easily swelled his confidence and he started to unbutton his own shirt as he walked towards the kid on the floor.  His hairy chest was thickly muscled and he threw it out with obvious pride, flinging his shirt to the ground behind him.  He reached out both arms and with his fingers flapping inward towards himself he addressed the kid.   "Bring it on junior.  All that muscle and you ain't got shit queer boy."

The kid looked up from the floor, more in disbelief that he'd been caught off guard by this tool.  He didn't have any fighting skills, like boxing or martial arts, but his sheer strength made the Sergeant's chances against him laughable.  'Time for a little fun,' he thought.

"Tell you what soldier boy," the kid began, "You beat me and….  no, wait, why the hell would I be making any kind of wager with an asshole like you.  Here's how it's going to go.  I'm going to beat the crap out of you now and then you and your boys can get the hell out of here.  Yeah, there we go, I like that arrangement."

"In your dreams pansy." The Sergeant came at him, a flurry of hard striking blows making contact everywhere, but now, much to the Sergeants complete shock, they didn't do anything to the kid who simply absorbed the blows like they were nothing.

The kid even let the Sergeant have a second round, enjoying the look of disbelief that crept over the straining mans face, as it became clear how ineffectual his best strikes were against his rock hard body.

"Oh no, have mercy," the kid said in his best sarcastic dead pan tone, "I can't take any more.  Oh stop."  He rolled his eyes at the Sergeant and then his left hand shot out quickly and he grabbed one of the Sergeant's fists before it made contact.  Now he let the vice like grip that served him so well with any zombie neck start to increase its pressure.  The pain started slowly, the Sergeant feeling only the crushing power surrounding his hand growing quickly more intense.  The pain grew exponentially and the Sergeant couldn't focus on anything else, no other counterattack or attempt at kicking or anything other than the searing agony coming from his crushed fist.

The kid started walking towards the front gate, leading the man along helplessly.  The Sergeants other hand came up trying to pull the kids hand off, but only clawing helplessly at the steel-like forearm.  The kid twisted the fist and the man lurched side to side pathetically, fighting the need to whimper in pain, embarrassed by the complete and utter humiliation the kid was inflicting.

"You like to fight dirty, huh Sarge?  Jumping me out of the blue like that, what sort of a man are you?  Afraid of a fair fight?," he squeezed a bit harder and the Sergeant dropped to one knee hunching forward, fighting the pain.    "Not so cocky now are you soldier boy?"

The sound of a pistol cocked behind the kids head, and Connelly spoke, "Let him go."

The kid looked back over his shoulder and sized up the soldier.  "Sure thing."  He answered back with one last squeeze of the balled up fist he held, cracking bone with a resounding snap, followed by the Sergeant screaming out in agony.  The sudden yell distracting enough for the kid to let fly a solid backhand blow that not only knocked Connelly unconscious for a second time but sent him backward through the air a good fifteen feet.

Bud, watching everything unfold, reacted quickly and snatched up the pistol Connelly dropped.  He turned it on the other soldier who'd been pushing the dolly and now stood watching this whole exchange.  The guy had yet to take his rifle off his back and Bud made sure that he didn't try now.

"Nice goin' there," the kid smiled at Bud and looked at the Sergeant down on the floor cradling his broken hand while scowling up at him with pure hatred.  The kid walked over to the soldier with the rifle and slid it off him, then holding the weapon out in front of him for everyone to see, he reached up and bent the shaft of the steel barrel like a flexible drinking straw, and just as easily as if it too were made of hollow plastic.  Every eye grew wide in utter astonishment and the kid tossed the useless rifle aside as garbage.

"Guns are for pussies," he stated simply and then for a moment he wondered where he'd heard that before.  It had a familiar ring.  Unable to retrieve the answer he addressed the soldier instead.  "Why don't you pick up your glorious leader here and get him the fuck out of my sight, before I decide to really beat the shit out of him."

Following instructions the man helped the Sergeant up and cradling the broken hand guided him towards the front gate.  "Don't think this is over fruitfly."

"Go back to your damn compound.  Milk a goat, fuck a pig, do whatever it is you do out there just get away from me."

The two double timed it down the aisle.

"They can't go until their vehicle gets back," Bud pointed out.

The kid nodded, then thought about it, and made a quick decision.  "They can wait outside."  He bent over Connelly, scooping him up by the scruff of the neck like a wet dog and carrying him in front of him towards the gate, getting there and tossing him out the doorway.  The soldier and the Sergeant followed, and the kid ushered the last remaining soldier out as well and gave them him best, widest, most insincere smile and closed the iron gate between them.  "Good luck," he called through the iron gate, then banged his fist against the door a few times, making a nice loud noise, the kind that always seemed to attract the undead.

Bud looked at him and asked very seriously, "Is what you said about God… is that what you really think?"

"What I said?"

"Yeah, that maybe God doesn't think we're an abomination?"

"Let me guess.  You raised a Mormon?"

Bud just bobbed his head up and down.

"And your family, they ok with the gay thing, or did they throw you out?," the kid asked hoping that wasn't the case.

"They don't know. Well, didn't know, they're all dead now, just my brother's left.  But no, they wouldn't have been ok with any of it.  Not then, not now."

"That sucks,"  the kid pulled Bud towards him.  "But it's a new world now, whadda you say, starting now, let's  make our own rules, and fuck everybody else if they don't like it."

Bud's serious face fought back a grin, but lost.  "Yeah, what the hell."

----------------------------

Sir saw a Hummer coming down the road in front of him and turned with a start.  He couldn't remember seeing a vehicle of any kind in months, or, maybe It had been in weeks, he wasn't sure.  But seeing one now he stood in the center of the road and started waving it down, anxious at who might be inside.

When it came to a stop the drivers door opened and a man dressed in an odd combination of pieced together military uniforms got out from the vehicle and hopped down beside it, hanging onto the open door as he spoke.  "You alone?"

Sir thought it an odd question, but didn't hesitate to answer.  "Yeah, just me.  I've been alone for awhile now."

"Where you headed?"

"Well, no real plan on that," Sir responded.  "But I'm glad to see some people.  Very glad."

A rear door of the Hummer opened up and an older woman leaned out, standing on the running board.  "I can't help but notice," she looked embarrassed and hesitated, "we just met a young man this morning, very boyish face, but a body, well he had a body just like you.  Muscles all over, and covered in…  well quite a mess.  It's so odd to see two people  like that in the same day.  Do you have a son maybe?  Could that be some relation?"

Sir just stared back at her, his face a complete blank.

"I guess not," she turned her head as if she'd said something wrong.  "It just seemed so odd," her voice trailed off.

Sir's mind tried to recall a memory, something she was saying struck a nerve, but what.  It was there, something he knew he should remember, but it didn't come to him.

"We're headed south, to join a group of people.  Over a hundred," the driving soldier explained.  "We could send someone back for you?"

Sir just looked puzzled.

The woman spoke again, "That's ridiculous, we can unload some of these boxes and take him now.  Those damn zombies aren't going to bother with boxed food, they'll just ignore it.  We can't leave him out here on the road, alone."

'Looks like he can take care of himself', the soldier thought to himself but couldn't argue the woman's reasoning. "Yeah sure, c'mon.  We can take you."

Sir finally cleared his mind, and still not knowing why, he made a decision.  "Thanks, but I think I'll try to find that boy.  Maybe he's… I should probably…  which way did you come from?"

The woman looked worried, Sir seemed to be a bit unsure, maybe unstable, but she told him.  "Back along this rode straight to the highway, then maybe two miles north.  We were camped out at the Sam's Club store on the edge of town.  Big blue building, you can't miss it."

Sir just nodded and offered a little wave.

"You sure now?" the lady asked with genuine concern.

"No, not really," and Sir started walking.

• Like 18

Thanks readers, I appreciate the comments very much!

And for all you patient people, here are the last two parts of Zombie Muscle Volume 1.  Would like to know who wants me to continue the saga, the sequel and prequel have never been written, but might be fun to go back to and revisit!

Zombie Muscle - Part 7

Bud climbed up a ladder inside the bulk food warehouse store and he stood at one of the thin wire meshed windows above the entranceway, looking down at the soldiers trapped outside the building.  None of them had their weapons with them and they stayed close to the metal rolling gate door hoping it would open back up before any zombies discovered them there.  Bud turned and looked behind him down at the kid who had pulled an inflatable air mattress off a shelf and sat on a box, blowing it up, each deep intake of air swelling his huge pecs and flaring out his massively thick lats, the sight of which made Bud ache for wanting the beautifully built man.  Each deep expulsion of air was somehow erotically charged and Bud's dick was straining, growing hard and fighting against his tight briefs.  He reached down and rubbed his own cock, helplessly mesmerized.

Outside the men under the window were suddenly moving, shuffling and bumping into each other in fear, then banging on the gate in panic, making far too much noise.  It was noise that always drew the zombies and now it was too late, several dozen were headed towards them and the men had crossed over into pure unbridled terror.

"Shit, they're coming," Bud called down to the kid.  "There's a bunch of them, twenty or more."

"Uh huh," the kid answered between deep breaths.

"You can't leave them out there.  They don't have rifles or anything."

"They're probably fucked then," he said after his last exhalation of breath, then plugged up the mattress and flipped it onto the floor.  He hopped off the box and stretched himself out, testing it for comfort, his two arms tucked up under his head with his pair of big rounded biceps flanking his face.

"I know they're assholes but they're gonna die!," Bud yelled, watching the zombies closing in halfway across the parking lot.  "Those things will tear them apart.  Seriously, I can't watch this.  We can't let them just get slaughtered."  Bud was hurrying down the ladder now and scrambling to try and pull up the heavy iron gate by himself.  But outside the men heard the clink of chain pulling open the steel door and they all rushed to get under it and yank it up.

The kid looked over, it was almost comic how they were practically climbing over each other to get inside, and the Sergeant dragging himself and his broken hand in on his belly.   He let out a heavy sigh, and got up off the mattress and walked past the men scurrying back in, then walked up to Bud who was still pulling on the chain and he leaned in and gave him a deep long kiss, one he was sure the Sarge wouldn't miss.

"Be back in a few minutes," he said breaking the lip lock and then ducking under the half raised door and then slamming it shut behind him.

"You don't have a gun!," Bud yelled through the door, pounding on it to get his attention and then stopping short, realizing he'd be drawing in the walking corpses even more.

"Guns are for pussies," Bud heard faintly through the gate, right before he scrambled back up the ladder to see what he knew could only be imminent carnage.

And he was right.

From down below the soldiers looked up and watched Bud's face as he looked out at the scene playing out on the asphalt.  It contorted in revulsion, turned away and then back, then grew wide eyed in terror watching the onslaught outside.  Bud gasped, and mumbled, "Holy shit" and "For the love of god" and finally, "un-fucking-believable."

Then the iron gate rolled up as a muscular arm sent it completely up into the ceiling and the kid sauntered back inside, so completely splattered with shiny, still dripping blood that his eyes were just two glowing white ovals against a sea of deep red.  In his left hand he was still clutching an entire human arm, pulled off at the shoulder with a bony joint protruding and sinewy tendons hanging off it.  The kid realizing he was still holding on to it tossed it casually over to the Sergeant, then wiped both his hands down the front of his body, the red smearing clear a path of flesh tone and a sludge of gore falling to the floor with a sickening wet noise.

He walked past the Sergeant and looked down at the man on the ground staring up at him in disbelief.

"Not bad for a fag, huh?"

He didn't wait for any response, but headed down the long aisle again.  "Fuck if I didn't just take a damn shower."  Every set of eyes just followed the broad backed, ass kicking- killing machine as he walked away from them all.

-------------------------------

"You sure about this?"  the kid asked.

"Yeah, it's a no brainer.  I want to be with you, and if you're not going to the compound then no way I'm going.  And I don't want to stay here either.  I'm sick of being holed up in this tin can. Actually I'm sick of being holed up anywhere.  This is no life, hiding like some kind of refugee all the time.  The constant fear.  It's exhausting."  Bud looked into the kids face and he knew he must look like some love sick sap, but he couldn't help that.    He continued, "You don't live in fear, not for a second.  What I'd give for that.  But I couldn't ever have even a fraction of what you've got.  That body, those goddamn muscles, your strength, it's unbelievable."  Bud sat beside the kid, his finger gently stroking the ridges of one of his unflexed triceps that bulged out obscenely from the arm he was leaning back on.

"What about your brother," the kid asked.  "He already left for the compound."

"He's got his life, and he'll be better off there.  He'll fit in.  I don't think either of us can say the same."

"You already know how I feel about the place.  I'll take a pass." the kid thought of the homophobe man in charge, somewhere down the aisle with his men, and felt a twinge of anger flare up.  "So we're outta here then," the kid declared for both of them.  "Glad I had another shower for the road."

Bud put together a couple backpacks full of supplies, food and a change of clothes, lighters, first aid kit, good hunting knife and a pistol.

"I wouldn't mind getting out of the city," Bud began.  "I worked last summer in the national park, there's a ranger station up the mountain a bit, on stilts in the trees, I think it'd be a great spot for awhile.  Even has a generator.  I can hunt, there should be game around.  Sound good?"

"Sounds great, lets get the hell out of here."

They brushed past the soldiers, who were still waiting for their trucks to get back, and the kid hoisted up the gate one more time and together they walked out into the bright daylight and started out across the parking lot.

--------------------------------------

Sir had covered at least a mile on the highway, maybe more, when something in the distance caught his eye.  It was hard to tell with so many derelict cars strewn across the roadway, but in the distance he thought he'd seen some movement.  He was pleased, since it had been awhile since his last zombie cum milking and he needed some, he felt the hunger that had slowly been building as it always did between feedings.

He hoped it was some young dead flesh, because he'd been lucky lately and had milked quite a bit of the more potent youthful jizz, and he liked the results.  That white gold always made him grow more than any other, and all he had to do was look down at the giant shelf of his pecs to know that he was bigger than he'd ever been.  He reached up and pinched both of his thick stubby nipples getting off on the pain from his own vice like grip.  A little moan of pleasure escaped his lips as he enjoyed the sensitivity of his own tender hardened nubs.  He looked down the road again and got excited at the expectation of tapping some fresh cum.   He bent one of his arms up and flexed it for himself to watch the thick corded veins snake across the forearm that had grown so much thicker in the last few weeks.  His left hand fell onto the globe of his right biceps and he felt his dick growing stiff at the sensation of his own rock hard muscle.  He admired the added depth of the split down the center and knew that it too had vastly improved.  He looked down and saw the end of his dick poking out of the top of his shorts, with pre-cum already drizzling down the mushroom head, and he looked back up to see how far away his next feeding was.

There were just two of them walking slowly, and Sir hurried his pace, impatient for them to reach him.  As their silhouettes in the distance grew closer he could see that one of the two zombies had a pear shaped body, narrow shoulders and wide at the hips, the other quite the opposite, broad wide shoulders and narrow waist that then swelled back out to accommodate two enormous thighs. As the distance shortened Sir realized that these two weren't moving like zombies, these two were alive.  The shape of the wider one became more pronounced the closer it got, and the curves of an unmistakably superior physique, rather like his own, was apparent.

It was just then that the two walking figures noticed him, their body language changed as they stopped for a moment and pointed in his direction, no doubt appraising his overly developed build.  Sir had never seen a body that rivaled his own, and now the large muscular figure was walking just as quickly towards him.  Sir did the same, until, in a minute they were both running towards each other.  When at last they came together both men froze, just steps apart, sizing each other up, eyes darting across the thick and chiseled freakishly built muscles before stopping and staring into each others faces.  Locked in a long and steady gaze, neither man remembered the other, but for some reason they both knew that they should.  There was no explanation why, it was like a cloud blocking a memory, but it didn't stop either man and they fell together in a passionate embrace, two colossal bodies intertwined in a staggering mountain like landscape of muscle.

As their huge hands groped and explored, each the near mirror image of the other, they soon found themselves tearing off what little clothing they had on.  In a heated frenzy they fell to the ground together in a heap,  with mouths locked and probing tongues exploring each other in turn.  It was an uncontrollable lust that, for the moment, blocked out the rest of the world.  Bud simply looked on in a mesmerized daze.  The thought of one man this remarkably built was hard enough to fathom, but now a second.  It was hard to deny that they seemed made for each other.

Naked on the roadside, the kids beautiful bare ass up in the air while mounted on top of Sir, made Bud unsure of how much more he could take.  His own insatiable lust for muscle, so long denied,  now so overwhelming on display at his feet, was making him lightheaded. The violence of their sex almost scared him.  It was like they were two wild animals, finally uncaged and released on each other with no need or desire for restraint.  Maybe that was why it seemed so electrically charged to Bud.  Naked men, out in the open on the side of a road, oblivious to everything but each other, unrestrained and unapologetic.

Bud watched the muscle orgy to it's first climax and the kid pulling out of Sir and splattering his back with a copious arching stream of cum.  He wasn't expecting the kid to bend forward and lap it all up off the broad muscled back but it made him even harder watching him when he did.  Sir was next and teased his own dick into readiness then he just smiled in delight when the kid, still not satiated by his own load, fell onto Sirs primed cock and drained it dry.  Bud watched him expertly finish the job, the kids head tilted back in pleasure as he swallowed, and the thick corded neck muscles undulating provocatively as he took the liquid down his throat.

What happened after that surprised Bud even more.  Sir finally diverted his eyes from the kid and now saw Bud for the first time.  He reached out his preposterously muscular arm and held it in the air towards Bud, his fingers extended, silently commanding him to come over.  Bud did and couldn't believe it when Sir pulled him and buried his face in the eager aching crotch.  Sir tore the pants open with his teeth and took the entire length of the throbbing dick deep into his mouth, his lips brushing the red pubes, and Bud lost all control.

"Oh my fucking god…" and when Bud thought he couldn't be any closer to absolute bliss the kid appeared next to him and he felt the powerful fingers of his big hand wrap around the back of his head and force it down onto one of the large pink nipples that was the jewel on the massive slabs of magnificent pectoral muscles.

"Suck that for me Bud," the kids deep voice ordered him, the giant paw holding his head against the delicious chest.  "That's it baby, suck that big man tit."

Bud had no resistance to such an onslaught of muscled perfection and came quickly with Sir coaxing more out of his dick than he ever thought possible.

"I think he's into muscle.  Whatta you think?," the kid jokingly asked Sir.

"Yeah, looks like a possibility."  Sir rolled down onto his back pulling Bud on top of him.  "I think he might like a ride."

Bud felt the big cock under his ass rising to the occasion and he prepared himself to mount it, still trying to catch his breath from the release he'd just had.  The kid squatted over top Sir's face, offering his hard glutes to Sirs mouth while he leaned forward and opened his own, swallowing Bud's face as they all lost themselves in another round of roadside sex.

Bud had no idea how long they'd been at it when finally the three of them were all lying flat on their backs, staring up at the sky and enjoying the post frenzy calm.  Sandwiched between the two big men his two hands lay atop each set of chiseled abdominals, fingers tenderly following the square-ish separations between the tile like muscles.

"Holy crap that was good," Bud said to know one in particular. Then after a few more idle minutes he added,  "God damn I'm hungry.  I could eat a horse.  You guys hungry?"

He turned from side to side looking at each mans face, waiting for an answer, and noticed that the two just seemed to stare at each other, somehow exchanging an understanding between them.

"Yeah, I could eat,"  the kid said, with an odd smirk.

"Me too," Sir added.

Bud looked at their weird expressions, knowing something here was off, and wondered what he was missing.

---------------------------

Zombie Muscle - Part 8 - The Conclusion of Volume 1

Bud pulled a second foil wrapped power bar out of his backpack and opened it, "You sure you guys don't want anything?"  He asked again.  The kid and Sir both looked disinterested.

"I don't get it.  Both of you have to be tippin' the scales at 280 or more, probably more.  How can you not be feeding those bodies all day long?  I mean, most bodybuilders are eating at least five meals a day.  It doesn't make sense."

Sir got up and stood stretching for a moment, his huge arms spreading out wide and expanding his back like a sail in the wind.  Bud saw bits of gravel imbedded in his skin from their impromptu threesome on the shoulder of the highway and wondered how all those sharp little stones didn't hurt.  He stood up and started brushing it off and Sir, after he realized what Bud was doing, spread his lats impressively for the boy to finish the job.  The kid watched Bud's dick start to grow semi-erect at the activity and he grinned, pleased that such an eager muscle worshipper was on hand.

"There has to be something you two aren't telling me," Bud continued.  "I'm not an idiot.  I'm fucking starving and you guys have to be.  You both said you were hungry but you haven't touched a thing.  Either we head to the rangers station and see what game I can hunt up, or we have to head back towards town for more provisions.  There's three of us now, and what little I brought won't last long, although, like I said, I seem to be the only one digging into it."

The kid and Sir exchanged looks again, then they barely nodded in silent agreement.

"I'm not sure how you'll take this," the kid began.  "We are hungry, and it's time to eat.  But you're not gonna like it much."

Bud simply looked puzzled.  "Why wouldn't I ?…" he stopped short, making an educated guess.  "What the hell do you eat!?"

"C'mon."  Sir grunted and he and the kid started down the roadway.  Bud looked on in disbelief as both men's bare asses danced back and forth across their backsides as they swaggered away.  He pulled on his own shorts and then reached down grabbing both of theirs and ran to catch up with them.  He held each one out by the belt loops and they both stopped for a moment to put them back on.  Bud wondered if they would have simply have gone on indefinitely without wearing any clothes but their black combat boots and Timberlands, the thought rather strangely enticing.

Half a mile up the highway Sir pointed at an eighteen wheeler askew on the right lane.  "This'll work," he stated, knowing the kid would agree.

"Light that pile of garbage up," the kid told Bud nodding towards a heap of boxes and rags beside the back of an open mini-van.  He pulled matches from his pack and obliged, shuddering at the sight of a decaying body in the back of the van stretched out over the bench seat.  Corpses of the dead who had never turned were hardly a new sight, they were in fact everywhere, but an upturned face or the unexpected positioning of a hand could still give a start.  Bud pushed the skeletal hand away from the boxes and lit them on fire, wondering what exactly he was doing it for.  When the kid pulled off an exhaust pipe from the undercarriage of a nearby car and started banging it on the side of the semi, he suddenly put it all together.

"You're trying to draw them here?," he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yep.  Might take awhile too, but maybe we'll get lucky."

Sir reached under the side of a blue Camry next to him and hoisted the car up off the ground effortlessly until he flipped it over onto it's roof.  With its wheels up in the air now he started tearing the underside apart until he freed up the front axel, and using it like a long drumstick he joined the kid in beating it against the side of the eighteen wheeler.  Bud looked more carefully at the truck now and it's steel fence-like sides and realized it was a livestock truck, probably meant for cattle or some other large animal.

"Pop the top," Sir told the kid, who put down his exhaust pipe and hopped up on the side of the truck, climbing the fenced sides until he came to the steel roof.  With just his bare hands he started peeling back the metal sheathing like it was a can of sardines, then tossing each large section off past the edge of the roadside.  From atop the trailer he surveyed the terrain on either side of the truck and squinted, seeing in the horizon a dark mass in motion.

"Dinner's close," he chuckled to Sir.

Bud felt a chill at the back of his neck, wondering if his two new lovers were actually cannibals and shuddering at the thought.  He was already certain that whatever was going to happen, he did not want to see.

"Am I going to be ok here?," he asked, a nervous break in his voice.

The kid scanned the highway quickly and looked over at another semi rig, without it's trailer, further up the road.  "You might be better off climbing into that cab up there.  There looks like a hell of a lot of them coming this way."

Sir looked pleased hearing that, and banged the axel a little harder, looking over at the small fire and seeing it's rising black sooty smoke doing it's job.

Bud had watched the kid decimate zombies before, he knew the carnage to expect.  "How far off?," he asked.

"It'll be a while yet.  They're 'bout three quarters of a mile out.  It's a slow moving herd."

Bud went to his backpack and pulled out a tall can, then came over to the kid, who hopped down next to him.  "What's that for?" the kid wondered.

"Indulge me," Bud answered and popped the top off the aerosol can of Pam cooking spray.  He started spraying it all over the kids shirtless body, then started working it into his skin, the vegetable shortening glistening like baby oil as the kids huge muscles shimmered, catching the sun, making the flawless muscles glow.

"You're a kinky little guy," the kid offered but not before striking a few poses, enjoying the enhanced sheen.

Bud agreed, but knowing he'd clarify his reasons later on.  For now he wiped his hands off and went to his perch up in the cab to watch.  It was twenty minutes before the first of the pack started to arrive.  He was braced for the carnage, he'd already seen this kind of confrontation and thought he knew what to expect, but what he didn't understand was the sorting.  They seemed to be picking and choosing. The Sir and kid, powerful bodies in action, grabbed each walking corpse by the throat and some were flung high into the air, tossed into the livestock trailer over the side rails and down through the stripped away roof, the bodies hitting the steel floor hard, bones often cracking as they landed.  Those that weren't hurled into the pen were quickly incapacitated.  Necks were broken like dried twigs on a branch, or heads removed entirely, skulls crushed together, limbs pulled apart, whatever it took to move on to the next until they worked their way through the entire surging population of the undead.

Bud studied the zombies inside the pen, and at first, wasn't sure what the common denominator was.  They were all male, that he was pretty sure of although it was often hard to tell when bodies where decomposed too much, still those he recognized as women for certain had been tossed aside.  Those corralled also seemed to be under 30, maybe even under 20.  But what this told him, was still unclear.

When the last of the herd was down, and the few stragglers who rose again because their heads weren't crushed properly, were put down again, then Bud came climbing out of the cab.  Sir and the kid stood alongside the trailer, looking in at the prisoned creatures whose faces and hands peered out from the spaces between the rails. They were both covered in gore and Bud once again looked at the kid who appeared more like some red demon than human being.  He pulled out the hunting knife he'd put in his backpack and came towards the kid, the knife raised.

The kid tilted his head to the side, wondering what he was doing, then he saw Bud turn the knife edge over, the sharp serrated side facing up and with the long straight dulled side he reached out and began to scrape the blade down along the kids gore encrusted body.  Like a squeegee it pulled away all the traces such decimation left, and smooth clean skin appeared wherever he wiped the knife edge.

"Whatever gave you that idea?," the kid asked in wonder.

"You ever watch Spartacus?  I loved that show.  Always made me fucking hot as hell.  And this," he drew the blade down the length of the kids arm, "is how a gladiator kept clean."

"And what about me?," Sir asked looking on at the odd little tableau.

"I don't know if oiling you up before hand would have done any good, you were already kind of…" Bud looked for a word.  "Layered?  Crusty?"

"Thanks," Sir looked down at his blood splattered torso and shrugged, recognizing the lost cause.

"I'll spray you too, maybe it'll soak in,"  Bud pondered.  "Or we can find a lake or something."

The kid rotated and offered a still dirty side to be scraped, suddenly finding the grooming of his body to be pleasantly erotic.

Bud brought the conversation back on topic.  "So I'm still not getting the when-do-you-eat-part?"

Sir was using a piece of twisted metal he found on the ground to scrape himself and quickly realizing what a lost cause it was, but he spoke up.  "Dinners waiting for us," he nodded at the pen.

"I was afraid of that.  So what, you eat them raw?  Just like they try to do to us.  Or do you butcher them, then cook 'em up?"  Bud tried to hide his look of distaste but couldn't.

Sir didn't wait to explain, he just climbed to the top of the trailer cab and reached down into the pen, yanking one of the young ghouls up and out by the neck.  He two arm pressed him over head then brought the crotch down to his face, tore an opening in the clothing with his teeth, and started milking the cum.

"Holy shit," Bud whispered, dropping the knife and doubling over, turning away from the sight on the cab roof.

Sir finished drinking what he needed.  Bud looked up and thought how much it reminded him off a shepherd taking a drink from some unstoppered goat bladder wine sack.  Sir flung the body back into the pen and reached down for another.

With his hunger calling to him, the kid walked away from Bud's side and climbed up on the tailgate side of the trailer and pulled out his first milking sack.  Sucking it dry he did the same thing as Sir, and tossed it back in the pen and reached down for another.

Bud wasn't sure how many milkings he watched before he walked away.  Repulsion and disgust fought with curiosity and assessment.  It was clear now why these two men where so phenomenally built.  He didn't have any idea why it worked, or how someone could have discovered that it did in the first place, but there was no denying the extraordinary effects.  A man of Sir's age, to be so incredibly large, and the kid, with that baby face, he couldn't be more than 20 or 21 and to have a body bigger than any human Bud had ever seen, it was intoxicating.

Lost in the reality of this discovery, how such super size was obtainable, Bud couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have that power, to feel that kind of strength, to see his own body grow to those proportions, to be that insanely built as well.  Bud didn't need time to consider this more carefully, to assess the pros and cons, because Bud couldn't imagine what possible con there could be.  One look at these two men and he knew he'd already decided that he was going to join their ranks.  How they could do what it took without hurling their guts out was beyond him, but if they could manage it, so could he.

--------------------------

Bud had fallen asleep that night in the cab of the semi.  After all the zombie milkings had finally come to an end, kid and Sir had taken off down the highway.  Bud wasn't sure what was happening to them, they almost seemed to be playing a game with the abandoned cars, upending them, rolling them over, tossing them, or even just tearing them to pieces.  It didn't serve any purpose at all, at least none that Bud could figure out.  If it wasn't some kind of game, he could see that it was certainly some kind of workout.  There seemed to be a momentum building the harder they worked, making them exert themselves even more, and in a feverish path of devastation they tore their way down Route 15 like a summer tornado.

Bud stood on the cab roof, shielding his eyes from the morning sun and following the path of destruction.  It seemed to end a mile or more away, so he took up his backpack and started walking in that direction.  Along the final hundred yards he looked ahead at two mounds piled squarely in the middle of the road and wondered what they were.  With each step closer it became clear that sir and kid were the small mountains, stretched out and asleep, side by side.  As Bud got closer he saw how much they had changed overnight.  Easily fifty pounds of muscle, maybe more, had been added to each body, all in a few hours time.

Bud stared at the enormous chests, rising and falling with their heavy breathing, and marveled at the thickness of each huge meaty pec.  Their quads were ridiculous, far bigger than their waists, with tear drop shaped muscles etched in high relief.  Bud's eyes darted from muscle to muscle, seeing the changes everywhere, on every body part and his mouth actually began to water with his own aching want for it.  He stood over the kid for a lingering moment before deciding to just lay down on top of him.  He began licking his way across the expanse of muscular planes, biting, stroking, nibbling, touching…  oblivious to the kids sound sleep, Bud enjoyed exploring the new dimensions of the man he loved.

When the kids eyes finally opened, he looked at Bud for a long moment, wondering who this was on top of him.  He thought he recognized the face, the red hair seemed so familiar, but no name came to him, instead he stopped thinking about it and just enjoyed the little man who was lost in worshipping him.  It didn't really matter, he knew he liked this kind of attention, nothing else seemed that important.

"Suck my dick…" he still couldn't think of a name. "That's it red, suck it good."  Bud was too lost now in pleasure to have even noticed the substituted name.

--------------------------------

"You'll hold him down for me?  You're sure?"  Bud asked Sir as he pulled a zombie over the top rail of the livestock truck bed.

"No problem, I got him for you.  All you have to do is suck on that things meat and drain him dry!  He won't touch you, I promise"

"If I hadn't watched the two of you do this so many times I never would have thought it was possible.  But that doesn't mean I won't puke my guts out either."  Bud was trying to psych himself up to go down on the dead dick.  "You sure this will work?" Bud asked, stalling for time.

"Don't be a wuss, do it," Sir ordered.

The kid heard him say that and felt, for a split second, that he wanted to disagree.  He didn't know why, it was just a feeling, but he thought he remembered some kind of warning.  Was it a warning?  Should he say something?  But say what, and why… he didn't understand the slight conflict in his own thoughts.

Sir held the squirming young zombie in his powerful arms and Bud finally reached out and started stroking the grayish yellow cock, his handing pumping the dick to get it hard.

"We just suck it out," Sir observed.

Bud waited till the dick stiffened before he went down on it, and with all the resolve he could he worked it until he felt the liquid hitting the back of his throat, and in his mind thanking god that that was over with.

Sir tossed the spent and docile zombie back in the pen and started to reach back in, "You want another one?"

"Oh hell no," Bud answered, "let me get used to this."

'If that's even possible' he thought to himself.  "Now what?" he asked aloud.

The kid smiled at him.  "This is the good part.  You'll want to start fucking any minute now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and I mean like wild monkey sex fucking!"  the kid laughed.

Bud tried to force a smile, but couldn't.  He stared into the two faces watching him in obvious anticipation of some Jekyll & Hyde transformation, but he certainly didn't feel one coming on.  In fact, he felt like hell.  His vision was slowly blurring, his mouth drying out and body aching.  He looked at the two thick muscular necks in front of him, enormous wide shoulders and rounded delts, but had no thought of wanting them, or touching them, or possessing them, instead he saw the images of those perfect bodies fade before him as a curtain of gray descended, blocking all sight and sound and thought.

Kid and Sir looked into Bud's eyes as the white cloudy film covered his green irises and the lids fluttered closed.  They saw his face drain of color, and his head drop slowly forward, inching it's way to his sunken chest.  Sir lifted his hand but felt it's dead weight offering no resistance.  The kid bent down putting his ear to Bud's chest, but hearing nothing.

Silence hung in the air.  Neither man knew what to say.  They both felt confused, unsure of what was happening.

Their quiet vigil lasted an hour or more, until finally the kid picked up Bud's body and set it down in the seat of the truck cab.  Not knowing what else to do, he shut the door, and crushed the handle until it was unrecognizable, sealing the door closed and with it the last memory of the red haired boy that tomorrow, he wouldn't even remember.

--------------------------------

Summer was ending and the chill of autumn faintly hung in the air.  Sir and the kid were both still shirtless, and the bit of shorts that still hung off of them were in tattered shreds. They wandered aimlessly, it was their habit now, and today they found themselves outside a community college gymnasium.  The kid had no memory of it.  The double doors were unlocked and open wide, which seemed to invite them in.  They sauntered in, the breadth of their massive thighs so enormous that both of them walked with that odd rolling gait needed to accommodate such wide body parts.  Together they stopped at the side of the workout area, and for the first time ever fear froze them in their tracks.

In the middle of the gym floor a zombie stood, his back to them, towering above both their heads.  The dead thing was tall, at least a foot and a half taller than Sir's six feet four inches.  In it's two hands, the ghoulish thing was holding another normal sized zombie high off the ground and sucking on it's cock.  That was what had frozen the two men in their tracks, seeing what they both knew so well, a zombie cum milking, and this one, for the first time that they knew of, a zombie milking was being done by another zombie.  Along the back wall of the huge gymnasium zombie corpses were piled high, at least twenty feet to the ceiling and who knew how deep.  Hundreds, if not thousands of bodies made a wall of stinking decayed flesh and bloody bone.

Finishing the cum milking, the colossal thing in front of them bit off the entire head of the used up zombie and spit it out across the floor, then hurled the decapitated shell onto the growing wall of death.  Sensing them in the room, it whipped it's body around to face them, the gray rotted skin stretched tightly over a body so muscular, so nightmarishly huge that only one word could describe it.  It was truly, absolutely, and completely MONSTROUS.

-----------------------------------

At the same moment that Sir and the kid saw the first and only zombie who had learned the secret of zombie cum, just as it spun towards them and unhinged it's jaw in a wide shrieking scream of anger and dominance, at that very same moment, miles away in the sealed up cab of a semi truck,  a pair of eyelids snapped open.  A second later, the truck door was kicked off its hinges and flew across the cold concrete highway and a gust of wind blew dirt and change into the air.

A new era had begun...

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2