The Video Journal of Dr. Hill

wshpmus

THE VIDEO JOURNAL OF DOCTOR HILL

Entry 1 -  June 2nd, 7:09 pm

Dr. Graham Hill flipped on the video recorder and walked into the frame of the shot he’d set up, his camera resting on a tripod pointed towards the closed door of his office.

“I’m Dr. Hill,” he began in an awkward mumble then repeated more loudly after clearing his throat, “I’m Dr. Graham Hill at Cartell University Science Lab, Mendelson Building.  This record is to chronicle the work I’ve been doing over the past five years now.  The research data and clinical trials are not available… “ he looked down and then continued.  “Nor are they likely to be made available anytime soon.  That is the reason for this personal video recording.  It’s importance will become apparent in due time.”

He paused again and slid his brown horn rimmed glasses back up his nose.  “At least that’s my hope.”  Dr. Hill said in the final line of his short introduction.  Unexpectedly he began to pull off his lab coat and then began unbuttoning his oxford sailcloth shirt.  He looked up into the camera lens sheepishly, a quick embarrassed expression flashed across his face as he started explaining, “This will be a visual chronicle of my physical transformation based on the beginning of my exposure to MSB-17…” he waited a moment before finishing his sentence, “…just today.  At 7:05pm, June 2nd.”

Once his shirt front was completely undone Dr. Hill pulled it off and chucked it on the floor next to his discarded lab coat.  His white v-neck t-shirt got pulled off in a fast, ‘let’s be done with it’, gesture and he took a deep breath, facing the camera squarely, bare chested and sweating ever so slightly.  “Clearly it’s important to see where this experiment begins and as you can see I’m a male anglo saxon, age 42, 6 ft. 3 inches in height and currently my weight is…” he disappeared from the video frame as he stepped onto a scale off camera then returned.  “167 pounds.  No wait,” he shucked off his pants and shoes and re-weighed himself.  “165 pounds, give or take.”

He chuckled a nervous moment before going on, “Obviously I do not possess an athletic body.  I am a classic ectomorph body type, with no muscle tone to speak of, and a modest level of body fat.  Graham pinched a small love handle at his waist in self appraisal.  “I suppose one could argue that I’m the perfect blank slate.  An Ideal body type to most clearly see immediate physical changes, no heavy layers of fat to hide any muscle growth.  The frame work of my skeleton seems good; wide shoulders, narrow hips, square or rounded pectoral muscles will, I guess, wait to be seen as I have virtually no muscle tissue to speak of there.”

Dr. Hill rubbed his hand across his painfully flat chest, then fingering the few ribs that showed along each his sides just above the love handles.  He paused again, looking into the camera lens, the abruptly reached up towards the camera to shut it off, an unmistakable look of disgust on his face, then the picture went blank.

Entry 2 -  June 4th, 8:10 pm

The video log begins with Dr. Hill in the same office setting as before, his  hands puling off his coat and shirt as he speaks.

“Entry number 2.  No physical changes yet to report.  My weight…” he stops a moment to check the scale, “remains at 165.  I see no physical change of my appearance at all.”  Shirtless he extends his arm straight outward.  “I’ve started a hard copy journal of all relevent data as a companion to this video log.  I will track measurements of chest, neck, arms, upper and forearms, waist, thighs, calves.  There are no changes in the past two days so I feel no need to comment until there’s some sign of development.”  Graham looks awkwardly at the camera, obviously quite ill at ease being shirtless while making his observations.

“The myostatin blockers should have begun having an effect on my neurological system.  I would expect to start seeing some sign of the unblocked mutating gene to begin.  I’ve carefully planned a diet, also recorded in my journals, of 7 small meals per day with optimum nutrients, protein, carbs, etc.  That I believe will be necessary to fuel the expected changes.”

He reaches to turn off the camera again and says with his face leaning in close to the lens, “We’ll see.”

Entry 3 -  June 9th, 8:15 pm

“Perhaps the first sign of MSB-17 working,” Graham began speaking already shirtless this time and examining the muscle tissue of his shoulder and upper arm.  “There has been a weight gain, over a single night last evening, of five pounds!  Quite unexpected actually.  I don’t see any muscle tissue growth to speak of but I am hopeful it may begin soon.  I now realize that I will need to measure strength increases and since I am not following any weightlifting or conventional bodybuilding regime, I will still need to lift weights, perhaps best done here in the video to determine any increases in muscle strength.  I’m arranging for a weight bench and the necessary paraphenelia to be set up in one of the labs here.”

Entry 4 -  June 12th, 9:30 pm

Dr. Hill is seen on screen smiling as he’s quietly unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it open and off of his shoulders.

“It’s been ten days since our experiment commenced and I’m now seeing that fatty tissue has been disappearing completely from my body.  As I surmised the MSB-17 has been using what fat deposits there are as a fuel to start muscular development and growth.  My lateral fat pockets, err, commonly referred to as ‘love handles’ are completely gone.  In fact, if you look at my waist line you’ll see it’s become extremely lean, smaller, from 33 inches down to 30!  I have what I believe is the start of an exceptional six pack.”  The Dr. smirked momentarily and continued, “It does feel like my body is re-shaping itself, and my belt needed notched in tighter to keep my pants up.”

Dr. Hill laughed a bit and realized he hadn’t removed his pants yet.  He quickly did so, and turned his body from side to side to chronicle the change.  “In addition to the fat being shed, I seem to have the beginnings of muscle groups forming!  Weight has increased overall and now I’m 9 pounds heavier. I do believe I’m seeing chest muscles just under the skin, and round shoulder mounds starting to begin.  My arms even measure a full inch wider in circumference and though I don’t really see any noticeable difference when I flex an arm, the measurements confirm they are bigger.  There was very little to start from so I need to be conscious of the blank slate we’re starting with here… but I’m hopeful that the process has truly begun.  Where it will go is yet to be seen.”  Dr. Hill swiped a hand across his bare chest and smiled a bit at the camera.

Entry 5 -  June 18th, 9:35 pm

Dr. Graham Hill appears on screen in a different room, one that is clearly larger and has an Olympic weight bench in the background behind him.  He’s in a suit and tie and turns to face the camera.

“I’ve been remiss and there’s simply no excuse for that in science.  It’s been 6 days since my last entry, and 16 since this experiment began, and there have been noticeable changes that should have been recorded.”  Graham starts pulling off his suit, which seems to fit him quite tightly through the shoulders as he tugs it off and throws it aside, loosening his tie and undoing it as he continues speaking.

“I began by testing strength levels 6 days ago.  The first day I found the empty bar quite a challenge, but managed to press it up twice.  The following day I added 10 lb. plates bringing up the empty 55 pound bar to 75.  I easily lifted it a few times and increased the overall weight to 105 pnds.  I managed that lift as well.  The next day I found myself adding 10 to 15 pounds per test.  In six days I was at 190 pounds which  of course exceeds my body weight.  That felt like substantial strength gains and my research into weightlifting practices tells me that it is a remarkably quick increase.  Tonight I want to test myself a bit more.”

Graham finally had his tie and shirt undone and tossed them aside turning his back to the camera as he did.  The width of his shoulders seemed quite pronounced, especially as his waistline was clearly even smaller than before.  The lower back muscles could be seen in striations, radiating from his spine.  Graham turned and adjusted the camera lens to pull back on the weight bench, loaded with 225 pounds.  He quickly slid under the bar and pumped the weight up and down like it presented no challenge whatsoever to him.  Letting the weight back onto the bar, after 20 reps, he sat up and grinned at the camera.  He swung both his arms a few times, like an olympic swimmer warming up for a race.  Wide shoulders, shapely arms, and a long sleek washboard stomach came into view as he stood up displaying himself for the camera.  Again he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

Entry 6  -  June 22nd, 10:00 pm

Graham looked directly into the camera, his face up close to the lens and he was smiling from ear to ear.

“Gains seem to be happening at an increased rate, each and every day.  Muscles are filling out, strength is steadily gaining beyond my expectations, and a few other notable changes.  One of whom is joining me here for the first time in awhile.  My old lab assistant.  Yes, the one we did the steroid trials with.”

Entry 7  -  June 30th, 10:30 pm (25 days in)

Dr. Hill walked into the picture, his white lab coat buttoned up as far as it could go.

“I think I showed you my back last time?”  He smirked at the camera as he began unbuttoning the coat, turning his back to the video recorder.  He held the two sides of the coat open wide, then pulled it off his shoulders dramatically, letting it slide down his arms.  He rounded his bared back forward and the thick mounds of muscle bunched up impressively.  “So I don’t know, are these things I took working?  Maybe not.  Maybe I look the same as I did last month, huh?”

Graham dropped his arms and stood ‘relaxed’ letting his new size speak for itself.   “Let’s see, my traps about the same now?”  He spins around and crunches his body forward into a most muscular pose, his two thick traps bunch up around his neck, Graham can’t help himself and snarls a bit, teeth gritted with the effort of the flex.

“I don’t know, how about my chest?”  He playfully bounces his meaty pecs a few times then pulls an arm into a side chest pose and swells the impressive muscle upward, his tiny waist tight beneath the shelf of pec muscle.  “Look about the same to you?

“How about my arms, they probably haven’t grown any since last time.”  He turned slightly to his right and flexed that arm, the thick shoulder and full round biceps swelling up to the size of a softball.  Dr. Graham looked down proudly at his biceps peak then grinned up at the camera.  “Barely any changes at all now are there?”  He stood tall puffing his chest out and then stroking his hands across his hard etched musculature.  His hands slid down to his waistband and unfasten his pants, zipper down and letting them drop to the floor, he kicked them away and shook out each thick quad muscle one at a time.  “Almost forgot these little sticks, pathetic huh?”

“Dr. Hill?”

A voice called out from off camera and the Dr. turned to respond to the unseen arrival. “Toby is that you?  I’m so glad you’re here, there’s something I’ve been meaning to show you.  Come into the lab.”  Graham reached to turn the recorder off and the sexual leer on his face was unmistakeable.

Entry 8  -  July 7th, 7 am

“Ok, hey there…” a hand reached up to the camera and swung the lens downward a bit as a voice mumbled, “fuck he’s a tall one.  Hi, I’m Toby Olson, Dr. Hill’s lab assistant, back from the two month break I took at the end of last semester.  I thought I should step in here and maybe add a bit of background info the doc might not think worth mentioning.  I was up early today and reviewed what he’s recorded so far, and well, it’s not really the most scientific of logs now is it?! “  Toby’s face was still close to the camera, his short blonde hair and freckled face made him look like he was still in high school, not a college senior.

“Since it seems like it’s drifting more into the anecdotal realm, than scientific data gathering, I thought I should fill in some of the blanks.  There’s no record here of me, or the prior work Dr. Hill and I did on steroid development.  You see, I came to the doctor two years back, applying as assistant because I’d heard rumors of the type of research he was conducting.  I was kind of shocked to meet him, this tall beanpole with the nerdy horn rims and lab coat.”  Toby chuckled thinking back, “but I liked him and he very much liked me.  You see, I was your typical runt kid, pathetic bag of bones and well, I’m 5’4” so vertically challenged still… but at 16 I’d decided enough was enough and I hit the gym like a man possessed.  In three years of total dedication you’d think I would have packed on some good size, but when I showed up here I looked like… well, like a gymnast.  Decent bit of muscle, cut up and tight shape, and I thought it might be a good idea to wear the tighest t shirt I owned when I got here to meet the doc.  I was right, the interview wasn’t going as well as I hoped, and I wanted the position bad, so I took off my jacket and the skin tight cotton was clinging to my thick little pecs and even showing my ab cuts through the cloth.  My bis and tris looked nice too, and I saw how Graham couldn’t take his eyes off them the whole time.  Ok, kinda of a cheap way to get the job, but I wanted it bad.  I’d hit a road block in my training and couldn’t put on a pound in the last 8 months.”

“I showed keen interest in Dr. Hill’s steroid research immediately and within the first week I knew he’d let me be part of trials.  He wanted to see me put on size as much as I did!  And well… here take a look at this.”  Toby held an old photo up to the camera.  “This is me at 15, maybe 65 pounds, not even sure anymore.  And here, this is me freshman year here out in the quad sunning shirtless.  Gymnast right!  Told you.  So now take a look,” and Toby stepped away from the camera and back enough to show his entire upper torso as he pulled a white polo top off by the neck and tossed it aside.  He stood squarely to the camera and took a deep breath, not flexing, just letting his own eyes roam across his relaxed muscular upper body.

“Yeah, I know, pretty fucking awesome huh?  Needless to say the steroid Dr. Hill developed worked like magic.  I blew threw my plateau and started putting on size right away.  Forty pounds of rock hard muscle in maybe three months.  And on a guy my height, it looked like even more.  Never saw anything like it, and I’ve kept all the gains.  Leveled off after all that mass and have just tried to maintain ever since.  I think I’m perfect just like this… don’t you agree?” Toby asked, now starting to pose and display the incredible physique.  “Had to try a bodybuilding show, just, well just to experience it I guess.  Won the whole thing so easily, wasn’t even a challenge. My sex life went through the roof, anyone I wanted, anytime.  I’d entered muscle god status and I liked it.”

Toby stopped flexing and continued, a hand gentle stroking a pec as he spoke.  “Now came the tricky part.  Doc Hill had it so bad for me, it was like he couldn’t concentrate on anything anymore.  I liked him, really, just… well I was attracted to muscle, just like he is, so it was hard to even think about returning his feelings for me.  I’d let him have some good worship sessions with me, he loved that, I was like his master piece, a buffed up show piece he’d helped to create.  I was grateful, and the attention fed my ego, I liked him drooling over me, I admit that was a rush, but he wanted more I’m sure, so when the end of the term came and I had to head home it came at a good time.  Now I’m back and holy fucking shit, it’s not the same guy anymore!!”

“Barely over a month and look at him!  He could probably try one of those physique competitions and maybe do pretty well.  I mean, the guys tall, 6’ 3 or 4, so it’s a long body to fill out, and considering where he started from, well I think he thinks he’s bigger than he really is, but still, it’s impressive to go from a stick to a ripped up stud in that kinda time.  Don’t know what he’s weighing in at, I’d guess around 205 maybe?, but he’s so shredded, his conditioning is like someone peaking in their dieting for a contest, and all that incredible new muscle looks all the better without an ounce of fat anywhere, at least not that I can find.  I’m not even sure what he’s taking to have done this kind of transformation, I know it isn’t the same stuff I was taking, all that myostatin stuff he talked about in his early log entries, but fucking A if the guy isn’t hot as shit now.”

“When I got back and saw him, damn, I was pulling off my clothes the minute we were alone, reminding him of what we’d turned me into.  I teased him with every pose I knew he liked, every muscle group I knew he was dying to touch, and that first fuck session he didn’t even think to show off his own achievements, he was so into finally getting to have me.  But I tell you, the minute he took off his shirt and I saw the changes, the sleek chiseled beef on him, it was my turn to start showing some appreciation.”

Toby heard the lab door open and turned, smiling, “and speak of the devil”  A naked Doctor Hill walked over and scooped up Toby, kissing him good morning and carried him out of frame.

Entry 9  -  July17th, 8 pm

Dr. Hill stood looking at the camera in his lab coat, the white fabric now stretched thin over a body that was clearly bigger than the coat could accommodate.  He stood more erect, expanding his chest and flexing his arms up into a double biceps and the white cotton quickly tore itself to pieces, the splitting sound coming from every seam that pulled apart and exposed gleaming bare skin beneath.  The ruined garment hung in shreds off him and he snatched it in one fist and flung it away to unveil the latest changes.  The body that could perhaps enter a physique competition and place now would clearly walk away with the title.  Graham crunched his ten pak, having gone from six to eight to the most etched ten he’d ever seen.  His deeply fingered intercostal muscles and tiny waist line, safely 30 inches, made all the other muscles of his torso appear all the bigger.  That, and the fact that they actually were.  The doc wiped the sweat from across his chest and flicked it at the camera.

Entry 10  -  July 20th, 9 pm

Graham stood in the center of the lab, in nothing but a white jock strap, an overhead light cast shadows below all his bulging muscles and he looked considerably bigger than just three days ago.  Toby walked up to him, clad in the same jock strap and he held a measuring tape.  Slowly, and with great attention to each muscle being evaluated, he measured Graham, muscle by muscle, calling out the numbers to the camera each time he determined the circumference of a body part.   Even the tight jock straps couldn’t seem to hold down the also expanding muscles underneath and both men grew hard as they continued measuring the doctors beautiful large manly body.  Neither of them cared a bit about the hardening cocks, and when the last measurement was taken Graham scooped up the thickly muscled little bodybuilder and started to maul him, tearing off the jock and sinking down to his knees to give the boy god a blow job.  Toby looked at the camera, not caring it was being filmed, and took a handful of Dr. Hill’s hair, helping to work his head back and forth.

Entry 11 -  July 25th, 5 pm

A hand held camera follows Dr. Hill through the door of a Powerhouse Gym.  it’s the first time we’ve seen him outside the lab, and as he passes a man standing by the front desk we get a sense of scale, at just how tall and wide he has become.  Even covered up in sweats his v taper is unmistakable.  The camera turns to a mirrored wall and Toby waves from behind his phone, then continues filming the doc as he immediately approaches a squat rack and starts loading on the poundage.  His warm up weights cause heads to turn in his direction.

“What town we in again Toby?”

“Springfield.”

“Best gym in the state, right.  Biggest guys?”

“That’s what I’m told.”

“Fuck, ok then, let’s find out.”  He unzips his sweat top, peels off his warm up pants and is left in a skin tight long sleeve under armor top, and black skin hugging leggings.  His silhouette shows the perfect hardened glutes, and bulging shoulders, arms and quads.  Clearly he’s hiding the build of a premier athlete, but also just as clearly not the build of a huge powerlifter or juiced up heavyweight builder.  Glancing around the room he saw that the place was indeed full of roided up muscle monsters, tank tops bursting with massively muscled bodies.

“Show time,” Toby muttered as the doc began to squat a bar loaded with what was a good lifters better weight, 500 pounds.  The bar sagged in the middle from the amount of plates loaded on each side, and Graham began rising and descending with the impressive tonnage like it was completely effortless, only a warm up to get his muscles ready for a real workout.  The two biggest guys there, a matched set of 30 year old behemoths came over to the rack as Graham finished his set.

“Seriously dude, that’ your fuckin’ warm up weight?” The first big guy asked, incredulous.

“Yup, feeling’ like takin it a little easy today,” Graham answered casually as he started loading a few more 45’s.  “You know how it is.”

“Fuck, sure!,” the guy laughed.  “Like I ever warmed up with that kind of weight.  You’re a freak man, and you even had perfect form on that set.”

“Yeah well, if you’re gonna do it, do it right I always say.”

“590?  Really man, you can handle that?”  The other guy asked seeing the extra weight going on.

“Well sure, what, you can’t?  A guy your size, that seems like a piece of cake, for either of you.”

Both giants looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.  “Well a single rep, sure, maybe a couple.  But full set…”

Graham slid under the bar and eased it off the rack with a smile across his face, cranking out another set he talked while rising up and down, “Damn, it just feels so good when these quads start blowing up, getting pumped, makes me hard boys,  that’s probably the secret to a good lift, if you ain’t got a hard on with it your not puttin’ your balls into it!”

Toby pointed the camera phone away from the doc and filmed the reactions of the two guys watching, their looks of disbelief all too apparent.  Noticing, one asked him, “What the hell you filming us for man?”

Toby spoke from behind his phone, “People always seem to react this way.  Guess he’s pretty strong, huh?”

Graham racked the weight, the massive poundage clanging as it banged onto the supports and snapping the guys attention back to him.  “Wanna make yourselves useful and help me put a couple more plates on here.’

“How much?”

“2 more 45’s each side, that should do it.”

“770?  You’re shittin’ me right!!”

“Would I shit you?”  Graham laughed.  “Tell you what, you watch this without boning up I’ll be impressed.  But you do, and I’ll let you soap up my pumped quads in the shower when I’m done.”

“The fuck?”  both guys said at once.

Toby held the phone with one hand and started rubbing his cock with the other, enjoying the looks of pure disbelief and total lust as Graham pumped out another set with the kind of weight only a select few of the best lifters in the world could even begin to manage.  The two guys lost the bet, and felt their dicks hardening in their own shorts, watching the display in front of them.

Entry 12 -  July 29th   2 pm  (59 days in)

Dr. Hill sat at his lab table, his shirt off and the natural sunlight from the big window washing over his bare torso illuminating the ever growing muscular body.  His horn rimmed glasses in place as always, they slid down his nose and he pushed them back up as he began addressing the camera.

“Three months into the MSB-17 project and it’s pretty clear I couldn’t be more pleased with the results.  It’s hard to imagine what it’s like to go through such physical changes in such a short span of time.  My body was an embarrassment to me, adolescent humiliations left an indelible mark, and now I can’t even begin to describe the mental changes that have taken place along with this…”he gestured to his uncovered torso.

“My last entry from the gym I was at a 220 pnd body weight, and today just a week later I’ve put on ten more pounds.  230 pnds.  20 inch biceps, 30 inch waist, chest 52, quads 31, and neck 19 and a half.  It’s funny, I never considered myself a handsome man, but now, with a build like this, found in about 1% of the population, I seem to have become quite handsome.  Judging by the constant comments I receive anytime I’m in public, it’s quite a new sensation to be thought of as phenomenally attractive.  No point in modesty, this is every dream come true I could have had, I have yet to find anyone who isn’t impressed by this physical beauty.  I expect to continue to grow, and to what size I really don’t know.  It’s quite possible I may exceed the growth potential of most men.  I could extend the parameters of what is possible in terms of size, and conditioning.  I could quite possibly become the most muscular human being that has ever existed, and I realize that might put me in the realm of freak.  Or perhaps I’ll reach some plateau of my personal limit in size.  I simply don’t know.”

“But I do know that right now, every day is already beyond my wildest dreams, and when I look in the mirror it’s all I can do to not play with myself at the mere sight of me.  My sexual prowess seems as limitless as the growing muscles.”  He smirked at the camera and added, “I’m not complaining.”

“To be truthful, I don’t know if my sexual prowess and stamina is growing, the same way as the body, or if it’s just so many years of pent up sexual frustration, but… my libido and staying power seem to be off the charts.  Like I said, I’m not complaining.  Just stating for the record,” he finished, then added.  “But perhaps that should be part of the record.  Hmmm, yes, if I’m documenting all the physical changes, well, that is one of them.”

Entry 13  -  July 29th   9pm that same day

“I don’t think Toby is prepared to be filmed performing multiple sexual acts with other people.  Of course I could be wrong, I actually didn’t ask him, but somehow that seemed inappropriate so I’ve arranged some professionals to help out.  They should be arriving shortly.”  Dr. Hlll steps behind the camera on it’s tripod and turns it off.

“We’re back.”  The doctor has switched the camera back on but now ignores it, as he leads his two ‘guests’ into the lab.  “Gentlemen, thank you for your assistance.”

“It’s an extra $200 to film us, we clear on that?”  the first of the two prostitutes states.

“Crystal,” Graham responds and begins to unbutton his white oxford shirt.

“You’re into muscle worship, right Pops?,” the young hooker stated snapping off his sweatshirt and flexing a modest bicep.  “That’s what you said on the phone?”

Graham smiled at the man and looked at his bent arm on display, chuckling a bit as he replied, “That’s cute, but I think you actually need to have some serious muscle to qualify for having it worshipped.”  He had his shirt undone and slid it off, letting it drop to the floor.  “Kinda like this.”

“Holy motherfucking shit!, are you serious!,” the other participant spoke up, distracted from taking his own top off.  “Dude, don’t you like work here?  Aren’t you some professor or something?  What in the hell, look at the body.  Holy fuck!  I mean you gotta be kidding me…”

“Shit, you could compete with that body man.  Kick some fuckin ass too!”  the two young guys looked at each other in disbelief, “Man is swole! “

“I take it you won’t have any trouble worshipping this then,” Graham bounced his pecs quickly and slid his own hand across his sleek hardened abdominals.   

“Fuck no!”

“Good,” Graham reached out and took the shorter guys head and pushed it toward his chest, his fingers clutched a hand full of hair and guided the eager mouth onto one of his big nips.  “Suck that huge muscle tit,” Graham commanded.

The other bigger guy stood back as Graham bent one of his huge biceps up at a right angle and looked at it, as if to say, “what the fuck are you waiting for?”  The guy came over and started to feel the hard flexing muscle.  He marveled at the size and striations that made up the professors upper arm, the veins that snaked across it, and the split down the middle.  The mans conditioning was unbelievable, paper skin thin clinging to the shredded muscle fibers.  The young whore started to pull his clothing off as he licked the biceps, eager to get naked and start worshipping this muscle god that hired him.

Graham’s fist full of hair guided the enthusiastic participant across his body, as the trembling lips and flicking tongue worked there way over ever bulging muscle and etched valley between them.  Graham let him go as he used his other arm to start a posing routine, putting his beautiful massive body through it’s paces.

“Jesus Fuckin’ Christ, look at you man!  I can’t believe a guy your age can look like this… shit,  I’ve never seen anyone so fucking cut up and ripped.  God, my dick is hard as a rock man!”  He pushed his hand down into his pants and grabbed his hard dick, pumping it with unbridled excitement, then pausing to yank off his pants and underwear so he could free his dick for stroking while he watched the professor displaying his perfect shirtless bare torso.

“Fuck, what’s the rest of you look like?!  You got legs to match that upper body?”  The guy had precum already dripping out the end of his cock.

Graham unbuckled his pants and pushed them down over his thick quads, letting them drop to his ankles and kicking them away.  He wore a jockstrap because he liked the look, having given up on his old boxers weeks ago.  He turned so he could flex his ripped glutes at the two men, letting them take in his flawless conditioning.

“Where the fuck is your body fat!  Man, you haven’t an ounce anywhere on you.”

“No, I don’t seem to, do I?” Graham looked down at his own freakishly narrow waistline, the long lean hard abs with veins visible on his lowest two that lead into the pouch of his jock.  “I need to fuck one of you, right now.”

“Please tell me the roids you’re doin’ haven’t shrunk your dick and balls up to nothing.”

Graham took a handful of his jock and shook it at them, “Does this look I’ve got a three inch cock to you?”  He yanked down the strap and stepped out of it, letting his enormous thick dick swing free.  He hadn’t bothered measuring it, but he knew the 11 or 12 inch monster he had now wasn’t the same dick he had three months ago.  It blessedly matched his body, massive and huge and a throbbing vein running down the length of it.  His ball sack was equally impressive, with two huge nuts hanging low and full.

“Do I look like I do roids?  Do I have a huge bloated stomach?” he asked sliding his fingers across his wasp like core.  “Does this dick look like hormones have shriveled it up?”  He turned to face the mirror in his lab/gym and looking at his own reflection his dick began to grow hard without his hands having to help it along.  He just stared at his own naked body and got rock hard, the big python filling with blood and ready for action.  “So once again, which one of you am I fucking first?”

The smaller of the two stepped up quickly and put his hands on Grahams’ huge chest.  “Me, take me.”

Graham picked him up off his feet and held in mid air, he turned and spit down on his huge dick and then put the guy down onto his hard shaft, a standing fuck that was totally effortless, the guys weight barely registering as Graham pumped him up and down on his steel pole.

“Dude, you need a condom!  You ain’t cummin’ inside me.”

“I won’t.  I’ll pull out.  I want the camera to record each load.”

“Fuck.”  The guy panted as he rode the big cock shoved up his ass.  Graham drove into him like a machine, his pelvis pumping like a piston engine, holding the 150 pounder as easily as he would a lap dog.  Finally, knowing the guy needed release he used one hand to hold the weight and the other to reach over and stroke the tiring boy a couple times.  That was all it took for a geyser of hot jizz to shoot out and splatter Graham’s chest.  As the guys climax ebbed Graham pulled him off his dick and laid him at his feet, then without touching his own dick he simply aimed it above the guy and let his own magnificent stream of cum explode across the room, shooting far past the body on the ground and hitting the mirrored wall.  His huge balls churned out more cum than either of the men had ever seen.  Like everything else about this impressive man, his load was equally phenomenal.

Graham turned to the other guy, “Next.”  His dick hadn’t even softened, and was still hard and ready.  The other guys eyes widened as he realized this.

“I’m not really a bottom,” the bigger of the two prostitutes announced suddenly. “Most guys want me to top.”

“I’m not most guys,” Graham stated simply.

“Yeah, well.  I do… well, occasionally, for the right guy…I can bottom.”

“Uh huh.  Good.  Frankly, it’s not an option.”

“Can I lube up good, I’m not as ‘receptive’ as Mikey.”

“Sure, knock yourself out.”  Graham reached down and stroked his big dick a few times, more for the pleasure of touching it than the need to keep it hard.  He waited while the second hired hand lubed up his own hole, then nodded that he was ready.

“I’m a lot bigger than Mikey, probably got 30 or 40 pounds on him.”

“Not a problem little man…” Graham snorted as he stepped over and hoisted the new partner up into a standing fuck as easily as he had the first.  “Your light as a little fairy princess sweetheart.”  Graham sneered as he drove his big cock into the second man, and started banging him with even more gusto than the first one.

The guy cried out, “Fuck man, you’re huge!” between cries of delight.  His eyes rolled back in his head when his prostate got stimulated like never before.  It wasn’t long before he too shot a load, hands free.  Graham pulled out just after, and spun the man around, holding him by the waist as he let his fat dick ride between the mans ass cheeks and blast a load across his sweaty back.  Again there was so much of it, the room started to stink of cum, the guys back and hair were covered in it.

“Oh yes, that felt good!”  Graham chuckled when he stopped cumming.  He stepped over to the benchpress and took a towel that was draped across the bar.  He wiped himself down and then turned to the mirror again and smiled at his beautiful naked image, big dick still at half mast and throbbing with anticipation of more.  “You ready to go again?”, he asked the first man, still lying on the floor.

“Fuck me, you kidding?  Give me a few minutes man.”

“What about you?” He asked the other.

“I’m with him, gotta catch my breath a bit, you know.”

“Fine.”  Graham reached for an oil bottle on a shelf behind the bench press and squeezed a stream across his chest.  He worked the liquid across his skin as he watched himself in the mirror, ignoring the men in the room.  He got a glistening sheen to all of his upper body and down his big quads, then he gave his massive cock a squirt and enjoyed the touch of his own strong hand as he worked his shaft for himself, watching his muscled arm pump and ripple as he did.

The two guys on the floor looked up in disbelief as Graham slowly got harder and harder, then started jerking violently as he brought his cock to it’s third giant release, a stream of semen like a fire hose shooting in an impressive arc across the room.

“Oh yeah, that felt fucking good.”  Graham dropped his cock and looked down at the two men, he rubbed the oil over his body sensually playing with his own muscles, then asked, “Either of you ready yet?”

“Are you friggin’ kidding me?”  But it wasn’t either man who spoke, the voice came from across the room as Toby walked into the lab and surveyed the scene spread out before him.  Two naked men on the floor, Graham oiled up and flexing, and the stink of sex everywhere in the room.

“Hey Baby,”  Graham smiled at him, looking at his muscled lovers body and feeling his cock harden even more.

“You know I don’t like it when you play without me honey.”  Toby strode into the room as if this kind of scene was an every day occurrence.  Graham wondered why he’d even thought to question his juiced up beautiful lab assistants eagerness to be part of this kind of fun.  Toby loved showing off his body every bit as much as he did, and Graham just beamed when he saw his lover take two fistfuls of his own shirt and rip it off his body in shreds, flung dramatically behind him as he strutted over to the two men on the floor and let them take in the sight of his prodigiously muscled body.

“He might be taller fellas,” Toby pumped his arms in and out a few times then whipped into a most muscular crab pose, bulging his thick perfect muscles into high peaks, shaking with the effort of flexing all of his upper torso, “But I’m still bigger.”  Graham moaned and grabbed a hold of Toby, wrestling him around a bit and biting his muscular ass before needing to take it.  The two men on the floor watched the muscle studs heated frenzy as they fucked like wild animals.  Screaming Toby’s name, Graham came hard once again, pulling out and spraying his ropes of cum across Toby’s thick wide lats.  With barely a moments pause he turned his attention to the audience watching them and said, “Hope you’re ready for another round fellas, I’m just getting started.”

A few hours went by before Graham finally walked over to the camera and stared into the lens, “Seems like these guys can’t keep up with me.  Next time I’ll have to have a few more participants in the mix.  Cause you can see,” he added pointing the camera lens down at his huge hard dick that he was stroking lazily, “I’m still not done.  I counted 14 loads.  I’ll have to check the playback to confirm that, but I think I’ve made my point… Sexual stamina, check… Huge hard cock, check…. Spectacular muscular body, check.  See ya next time.”  The camera cuts out.

Entry 14 -  August 2   9:00 PM

The camera comes on and a close up of the shirtless doctor fills the screen.  His face, thick vein roped neck and enormous traps compose the picture.  He reaches down and we hear the jingling of metal, and then see a heavy gauge chain being pulled up off the table and Graham begins to wrap two lengths of it around his neck, pulling the links taut across his throat.  He doesn’t speak, he just stares directly into the camera with a sneer on his face.  His nostrils flare as he breathes deeply and then begins flexing his massive neck.  The corded muscles strain against the heavy chain links.  His face and neck flush red with the pumping blood and his neck muscles continue to flex, meeting the resistance of the iron.  He begins to shake, ever so slightly with the growing exersion until dramatically one of the thick links explodes and the chain snaps apart, falling from around his neck, leaving deep red marks where it battled against his windpipe.

He looks into the camera with a smirk, like that was nothing, and then stands, adjusting the camera to take in his entire bared upper torso.  He looks bigger than he did just days ago and reaches both arms up over his head, flexing his incredible muscles in a giant horseshoe shaped arc,  lats, triceps, biceps, everything bulging out magnificently.  He strokes his own chest in appreciation of the muscle that’s about to perform, and he wraps four lengths of the same heavy chain around his upper body.  He slips a padlock on the wrapped chains and then begins the same contraction of his muscles to put pressure on the binding metal.  It only takes a minute for the larger muscles of his torso to power through the chain and burst it apart even more easily than the one around his neck.

Fuck yeah…” Graham said softly under his breath as he switched the camera off.

Entry 15  -  August 6th  Midnight

The camera rolls and Dr. Hill is standing in the darkened lab underneath a spot light, pooling light over his naked body.  The effect is dramatic as the light and shadow accentuate his unbelievable continued growth.  Twenty more pounds of pure muscle have brought his weight up from 230 pounds to 250.  He looks like a professional bodybuilder at the top of his game, huge, ripped phenomenal muscle sheathing him from head to toe.  Only his waist has still remained lean and narrow making his 250 pounds of massive bulk appear to be even more.  He begins to move now, slowly displaying his incredible physical perfection to show off each and every enviable muscle.  The look on his face, of such absolute confidence in his own perfection is self evident.

Entry 16  -  August 19th  10 AM

“This is going to be a fun morning ladies and gentlemen,” Toby laughed into the camera, turning his head from the windshield and smiling at the camera Graham held inches from his face.  “State Power Lifting competition and we’ve got Doc all signed up just for shits and giggles.  Can’t wait, this is going to be epic.”

“There’s the sign in table,” Graham flicked his head towards two burly men at a card table, smiling for Toby who now held the camera.

“Name.” Dough boy one asked.

“Graham Hill.”

“Weight.”

“275, give or take.”

“Your registration card says 248?  You filled this out three weeks ago?,” he raised an eyebrow.

“What can I say, I put on a few pounds of muscle.”  Graham did a quick double bi and kissed one of his 25” peaks.

“Whatever, you’re super heavyweight division either way.  Bleachers back there,” he pointed to a corner of the gym, “warm up area is on the red mats next to it.  Should start in about 40 minutes.”

Toby and Graham walked over to their section, passing the fellow lifters as they headed towards an empty stretch of bleachers.  “We got us another one, check it out!,” a booming voice laughed, pointing at Graham.

Graham turned to look at the side of beef and fat that made the comment, clearly the biggest guy in the group.  “Another one?,” Graham asked him curious for this answer.

“Another pretty boy body builder who thinks cause he got those showy muscles can lift some serious iron,” The thick necked red haired contestant chuckled.  “Every contest has one, you’re clearly it fella.”

“Oh, so you think I’m pretty, well that’s sweet of you.”

“The fuck you say asshole?”

“Well you just called me a pretty boy so I’m guessing you’re asking me out, right?  Your not really my type, little too much jiggle in all that ‘muscle’,” Graham made air quotes with his fingers.  “But you wanna meet up out back after this I’ll give you a try.”

“Listen you fucking faggot, I’d beat your ass right now for mouthing off like that but I got a contest to win here, like I did last year and the year before that.  See those best lift records up on that wall, the top five all got my name on them.  So after I wipe up this meet, yeah I’ll meet you out back.  I’ll show you a real good time,” his two ham like fists pounded each other like a boxer before a match.

Graham wanted to laugh, but instead said, “It’s a date honey, can’t wait.”

Twenty minutes into the competition, which began with the clean and jerk, the field of 8 super heavyweight contenders quickly dwindled to 4 as the weight climbed impressively.  Graham enjoyed watching Carl Erickson, the red haired asshole and reigning champ, prep for each lift.  He had his ritual, a few paces back and forth before he positioned himself at the bar, a couple quick pounds on his chest from his buddy, several deep snorts of air, a few grunts and yells, a look of determination and sheer force of will, a scowl of anger as he stepped up and powered the weight up, the effort and strain etched across his face, sweat pouring down his face and the dark compression shirt he wore under his singlet stained even darker under his arms and straight down the center.  Judges whistle cleared the lift and he let the massive weighted bar drop, slamming to the ground with a high bounce back.  He roared and hit a most muscular pose, snarling at the weight he’d just taken charge of.

Graham followed him.  He walked casually up to the same half a ton bar and smiled over at Toby filming him.  He winked once and bent, scooped, paused, and pressed the weight in one perfect swift moment over his head into the full locked arm stance, holding it past the whistle in fact without the least look of strain or effort on his face.  His tank top and squared off tight black shorts showed no drop of perspiration.  Graham twisted at the waist, still holding the iron overhead, turning both ways to show the successful lift to both sides of the gymnasium before letting it drop and looking over at Carl, enjoying the stunned look on the big man’s face.  Graham winked at him, just to piss him off even more.

The two other competitors were quickly left behind and it was now Carl stepping up to his former recording setting weight.  He went through his same psyche up routine and successfully matched his last years record.  Graham did the same just as easily as his last lift.

The weight went up another 25 pound increment and Carl failed spectacularly, not getting under the bar correctly and toppling to the mat, nearly crushing his own leg as he fell back while the bar crashed down on top of him.  The spotters helped him off the floor.  Graham approached the same bar and stopped.  He turned to speak to the floor judge next to him, mouths dropped open as they saw an additional hundred pounds being added to the bar.  Breaking the record wasn’t nearly enough, when destroying it was far more fun.

Graham looked at the bars added weight and smiled up at Toby, filming him.  He pulled off his tank top and threw it behind him, uncovering the full majesty of his 275 pound shredded muscle packed body. His tiny flat washboard waistline a foreign sight at a powerlifting event, yet giving new meaning to core strength.  He slowed down his lift, letting everyone soak in the beauty of such a perfectly executed clean and jerk.  Completed, he held the weight again a few counts longer than necessary, then to the complete disbelief of the crowd he did a quick pump up and down, a standing military press, with an unheard of weight and tossed it to the ground.  A display of his body was clearly in order and Graham graced the audience with a few quick bodybuilding poses, distracting some from the impossible lift he’d just performed.

Toby stopped filming and walked up onto the mat in front of Graham.  “That was hot as fuck baby,” he said and the two exchanged a passionate kiss in front of the mostly homophobic crowd.    Graham came off the mat and walked past Carl, wiping his face drawn down in disbelief.

“Can’t wait for our date later sweetie.”  Carl didn’t say a thing.

Squats, bench press, and the rest of the events followed  with many of the contestants dropping out at the onset, realizing the futility of competing.  Graham blew threw each event, decimating every previous record.  He overheard a judge saying the last lift had just beaten the world record by 10 pounds.

“Hey fellas, wanna make some history?” Graham asked.  “I had no idea what the world record was for these lifts, you want to go back to a few of those we just finished and let me break a few more?”

The judges had to consult rule books to see if that was allowed.  They weren’t sure whether or not it would officially count after an event ended, but out of curiosity they let Graham try.  He had fun breaking all of them.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, wshpmus said:

THE VIDEO JOURNAL OF DOCTOR HILL

Entry 1 -  June 2nd, 7:09 pm

Dr. Graham Hill flipped on the video recorder and walked into the frame of the shot he’d set up, his camera resting on a tripod pointed towards the closed door of his office.

“I’m Dr. Hill,” he began in an awkward mumble then repeated more loudly after clearing his throat, “I’m Dr. Graham Hill at Cartell University Science Lab, Mendelson Building.  This record is to chronicle the work I’ve been doing over the past five years now.  The research data and clinical trials are not available… “ he looked down and then continued.  “Nor are they likely to be made available anytime soon.  That is the reason for this personal video recording.  It’s importance will become apparent in due time.”

He paused again and slid his brown horn rimmed glasses back up his nose.  “At least that’s my hope.”  Dr. Hill said in the final line of his short introduction.  Unexpectedly he began to pull off his lab coat and then began unbuttoning his oxford sailcloth shirt.  He looked up into the camera lens sheepishly, a quick embarrassed expression flashed across his face as he started explaining, “This will be a visual chronicle of my physical transformation based on the beginning of my exposure to MSB-17…” he waited a moment before finishing his sentence, “…just today.  At 7:05pm, June 2nd.”

Once his shirt front was completely undone Dr. Hill pulled it off and chucked it on the floor next to his discarded lab coat.  His white v-neck t-shirt got pulled off in a fast, ‘let’s be done with it’, gesture and he took a deep breath, facing the camera squarely, bare chested and sweating ever so slightly.  “Clearly it’s important to see where this experiment begins and as you can see I’m a male anglo saxon, age 42, 6 ft. 3 inches in height and currently my weight is…” he disappeared from the video frame as he stepped onto a scale off camera then returned.  “167 pounds.  No wait,” he shucked off his pants and shoes and re-weighed himself.  “165 pounds, give or take.”

He chuckled a nervous moment before going on, “Obviously I do not possess an athletic body.  I am a classic ectomorph body type, with no muscle tone to speak of, and a modest level of body fat.  Graham pinched a small love handle at his waist in self appraisal.  “I suppose one could argue that I’m the perfect blank slate.  An Ideal body type to most clearly see immediate physical changes, no heavy layers of fat to hide any muscle growth.  The frame work of my skeleton seems good; wide shoulders, narrow hips, square or rounded pectoral muscles will, I guess, wait to be seen as I have virtually no muscle tissue to speak of there.”

Dr. Hill rubbed his hand across his painfully flat chest, then fingering the few ribs that showed along each his sides just above the love handles.  He paused again, looking into the camera lens, the abruptly reached up towards the camera to shut it off, an unmistakable look of disgust on his face, then the picture went blank.

Entry 2 -  June 4th, 8:10 pm

The video log begins with Dr. Hill in the same office setting as before, his  hands puling off his coat and shirt as he speaks.

“Entry number 2.  No physical changes yet to report.  My weight…” he stops a moment to check the scale, “remains at 165.  I see no physical change of my appearance at all.”  Shirtless he extends his arm straight outward.  “I’ve started a hard copy journal of all relevent data as a companion to this video log.  I will track measurements of chest, neck, arms, upper and forearms, waist, thighs, calves.  There are no changes in the past two days so I feel no need to comment until there’s some sign of development.”  Graham looks awkwardly at the camera, obviously quite ill at ease being shirtless while making his observations.

“The myostatin blockers should have begun having an effect on my neurological system.  I would expect to start seeing some sign of the unblocked mutating gene to begin.  I’ve carefully planned a diet, also recorded in my journals, of 7 small meals per day with optimum nutrients, protein, carbs, etc.  That I believe will be necessary to fuel the expected changes.”

He reaches to turn off the camera again and says with his face leaning in close to the lens, “We’ll see.”

Entry 3 -  June 9th, 8:15 pm

“Perhaps the first sign of MSB-17 working,” Graham began speaking already shirtless this time and examining the muscle tissue of his shoulder and upper arm.  “There has been a weight gain, over a single night last evening, of five pounds!  Quite unexpected actually.  I don’t see any muscle tissue growth to speak of but I am hopeful it may begin soon.  I now realize that I will need to measure strength increases and since I am not following any weightlifting or conventional bodybuilding regime, I will still need to lift weights, perhaps best done here in the video to determine any increases in muscle strength.  I’m arranging for a weight bench and the necessary paraphenelia to be set up in one of the labs here.”

Entry 4 -  June 12th, 9:30 pm

Dr. Hill is seen on screen smiling as he’s quietly unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it open and off of his shoulders.

“It’s been ten days since our experiment commenced and I’m now seeing that fatty tissue has been disappearing completely from my body.  As I surmised the MSB-17 has been using what fat deposits there are as a fuel to start muscular development and growth.  My lateral fat pockets, err, commonly referred to as ‘love handles’ are completely gone.  In fact, if you look at my waist line you’ll see it’s become extremely lean, smaller, from 33 inches down to 30!  I have what I believe is the start of an exceptional six pack.”  The Dr. smirked momentarily and continued, “It does feel like my body is re-shaping itself, and my belt needed notched in tighter to keep my pants up.”

Dr. Hill laughed a bit and realized he hadn’t removed his pants yet.  He quickly did so, and turned his body from side to side to chronicle the change.  “In addition to the fat being shed, I seem to have the beginnings of muscle groups forming!  Weight has increased overall and now I’m 9 pounds heavier. I do believe I’m seeing chest muscles just under the skin, and round shoulder mounds starting to begin.  My arms even measure a full inch wider in circumference and though I don’t really see any noticeable difference when I flex an arm, the measurements confirm they are bigger.  There was very little to start from so I need to be conscious of the blank slate we’re starting with here… but I’m hopeful that the process has truly begun.  Where it will go is yet to be seen.”  Dr. Hill swiped a hand across his bare chest and smiled a bit at the camera.

Entry 5 -  June 18th, 9:35 pm

Dr. Graham Hill appears on screen in a different room, one that is clearly larger and has an Olympic weight bench in the background behind him.  He’s in a suit and tie and turns to face the camera.

“I’ve been remiss and there’s simply no excuse for that in science.  It’s been 6 days since my last entry, and 16 since this experiment began, and there have been noticeable changes that should have been recorded.”  Graham starts pulling off his suit, which seems to fit him quite tightly through the shoulders as he tugs it off and throws it aside, loosening his tie and undoing it as he continues speaking.

“I began by testing strength levels 6 days ago.  The first day I found the empty bar quite a challenge, but managed to press it up twice.  The following day I added 10 lb. plates bringing up the empty 55 pound bar to 75.  I easily lifted it a few times and increased the overall weight to 105 pnds.  I managed that lift as well.  The next day I found myself adding 10 to 15 pounds per test.  In six days I was at 190 pounds which  of course exceeds my body weight.  That felt like substantial strength gains and my research into weightlifting practices tells me that it is a remarkably quick increase.  Tonight I want to test myself a bit more.”

Graham finally had his tie and shirt undone and tossed them aside turning his back to the camera as he did.  The width of his shoulders seemed quite pronounced, especially as his waistline was clearly even smaller than before.  The lower back muscles could be seen in striations, radiating from his spine.  Graham turned and adjusted the camera lens to pull back on the weight bench, loaded with 225 pounds.  He quickly slid under the bar and pumped the weight up and down like it presented no challenge whatsoever to him.  Letting the weight back onto the bar, after 20 reps, he sat up and grinned at the camera.  He swung both his arms a few times, like an olympic swimmer warming up for a race.  Wide shoulders, shapely arms, and a long sleek washboard stomach came into view as he stood up displaying himself for the camera.  Again he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

Entry 6  -  June 22nd, 10:00 pm

Graham looked directly into the camera, his face up close to the lens and he was smiling from ear to ear.

“Gains seem to be happening at an increased rate, each and every day.  Muscles are filling out, strength is steadily gaining beyond my expectations, and a few other notable changes.  One of whom is joining me here for the first time in awhile.  My old lab assistant.  Yes, the one we did the steroid trials with.”

Entry 7  -  June 30th, 10:30 pm (25 days in)

Dr. Hill walked into the picture, his white lab coat buttoned up as far as it could go.

“I think I showed you my back last time?”  He smirked at the camera as he began unbuttoning the coat, turning his back to the video recorder.  He held the two sides of the coat open wide, then pulled it off his shoulders dramatically, letting it slide down his arms.  He rounded his bared back forward and the thick mounds of muscle bunched up impressively.  “So I don’t know, are these things I took working?  Maybe not.  Maybe I look the same as I did last month, huh?”

Graham dropped his arms and stood ‘relaxed’ letting his new size speak for itself.   “Let’s see, my traps about the same now?”  He spins around and crunches his body forward into a most muscular pose, his two thick traps bunch up around his neck, Graham can’t help himself and snarls a bit, teeth gritted with the effort of the flex.

“I don’t know, how about my chest?”  He playfully bounces his meaty pecs a few times then pulls an arm into a side chest pose and swells the impressive muscle upward, his tiny waist tight beneath the shelf of pec muscle.  “Look about the same to you?

“How about my arms, they probably haven’t grown any since last time.”  He turned slightly to his right and flexed that arm, the thick shoulder and full round biceps swelling up to the size of a softball.  Dr. Graham looked down proudly at his biceps peak then grinned up at the camera.  “Barely any changes at all now are there?”  He stood tall puffing his chest out and then stroking his hands across his hard etched musculature.  His hands slid down to his waistband and unfasten his pants, zipper down and letting them drop to the floor, he kicked them away and shook out each thick quad muscle one at a time.  “Almost forgot these little sticks, pathetic huh?”

“Dr. Hill?”

A voice called out from off camera and the Dr. turned to respond to the unseen arrival. “Toby is that you?  I’m so glad you’re here, there’s something I’ve been meaning to show you.  Come into the lab.”  Graham reached to turn the recorder off and the sexual leer on his face was unmistakeable.

Entry 8  -  July 7th, 7 am

“Ok, hey there…” a hand reached up to the camera and swung the lens downward a bit as a voice mumbled, “fuck he’s a tall one.  Hi, I’m Toby Olson, Dr. Hill’s lab assistant, back from the two month break I took at the end of last semester.  I thought I should step in here and maybe add a bit of background info the doc might not think worth mentioning.  I was up early today and reviewed what he’s recorded so far, and well, it’s not really the most scientific of logs now is it?! “  Toby’s face was still close to the camera, his short blonde hair and freckled face made him look like he was still in high school, not a college senior.

“Since it seems like it’s drifting more into the anecdotal realm, than scientific data gathering, I thought I should fill in some of the blanks.  There’s no record here of me, or the prior work Dr. Hill and I did on steroid development.  You see, I came to the doctor two years back, applying as assistant because I’d heard rumors of the type of research he was conducting.  I was kind of shocked to meet him, this tall beanpole with the nerdy horn rims and lab coat.”  Toby chuckled thinking back, “but I liked him and he very much liked me.  You see, I was your typical runt kid, pathetic bag of bones and well, I’m 5’4” so vertically challenged still… but at 16 I’d decided enough was enough and I hit the gym like a man possessed.  In three years of total dedication you’d think I would have packed on some good size, but when I showed up here I looked like… well, like a gymnast.  Decent bit of muscle, cut up and tight shape, and I thought it might be a good idea to wear the tighest t shirt I owned when I got here to meet the doc.  I was right, the interview wasn’t going as well as I hoped, and I wanted the position bad, so I took off my jacket and the skin tight cotton was clinging to my thick little pecs and even showing my ab cuts through the cloth.  My bis and tris looked nice too, and I saw how Graham couldn’t take his eyes off them the whole time.  Ok, kinda of a cheap way to get the job, but I wanted it bad.  I’d hit a road block in my training and couldn’t put on a pound in the last 8 months.”

“I showed keen interest in Dr. Hill’s steroid research immediately and within the first week I knew he’d let me be part of trials.  He wanted to see me put on size as much as I did!  And well… here take a look at this.”  Toby held an old photo up to the camera.  “This is me at 15, maybe 65 pounds, not even sure anymore.  And here, this is me freshman year here out in the quad sunning shirtless.  Gymnast right!  Told you.  So now take a look,” and Toby stepped away from the camera and back enough to show his entire upper torso as he pulled a white polo top off by the neck and tossed it aside.  He stood squarely to the camera and took a deep breath, not flexing, just letting his own eyes roam across his relaxed muscular upper body.

“Yeah, I know, pretty fucking awesome huh?  Needless to say the steroid Dr. Hill developed worked like magic.  I blew threw my plateau and started putting on size right away.  Forty pounds of rock hard muscle in maybe three months.  And on a guy my height, it looked like even more.  Never saw anything like it, and I’ve kept all the gains.  Leveled off after all that mass and have just tried to maintain ever since.  I think I’m perfect just like this… don’t you agree?” Toby asked, now starting to pose and display the incredible physique.  “Had to try a bodybuilding show, just, well just to experience it I guess.  Won the whole thing so easily, wasn’t even a challenge. My sex life went through the roof, anyone I wanted, anytime.  I’d entered muscle god status and I liked it.”

Toby stopped flexing and continued, a hand gentle stroking a pec as he spoke.  “Now came the tricky part.  Doc Hill had it so bad for me, it was like he couldn’t concentrate on anything anymore.  I liked him, really, just… well I was attracted to muscle, just like he is, so it was hard to even think about returning his feelings for me.  I’d let him have some good worship sessions with me, he loved that, I was like his master piece, a buffed up show piece he’d helped to create.  I was grateful, and the attention fed my ego, I liked him drooling over me, I admit that was a rush, but he wanted more I’m sure, so when the end of the term came and I had to head home it came at a good time.  Now I’m back and holy fucking shit, it’s not the same guy anymore!!”

“Barely over a month and look at him!  He could probably try one of those physique competitions and maybe do pretty well.  I mean, the guys tall, 6’ 3 or 4, so it’s a long body to fill out, and considering where he started from, well I think he thinks he’s bigger than he really is, but still, it’s impressive to go from a stick to a ripped up stud in that kinda time.  Don’t know what he’s weighing in at, I’d guess around 205 maybe?, but he’s so shredded, his conditioning is like someone peaking in their dieting for a contest, and all that incredible new muscle looks all the better without an ounce of fat anywhere, at least not that I can find.  I’m not even sure what he’s taking to have done this kind of transformation, I know it isn’t the same stuff I was taking, all that myostatin stuff he talked about in his early log entries, but fucking A if the guy isn’t hot as shit now.”

“When I got back and saw him, damn, I was pulling off my clothes the minute we were alone, reminding him of what we’d turned me into.  I teased him with every pose I knew he liked, every muscle group I knew he was dying to touch, and that first fuck session he didn’t even think to show off his own achievements, he was so into finally getting to have me.  But I tell you, the minute he took off his shirt and I saw the changes, the sleek chiseled beef on him, it was my turn to start showing some appreciation.”

Toby heard the lab door open and turned, smiling, “and speak of the devil”  A naked Doctor Hill walked over and scooped up Toby, kissing him good morning and carried him out of frame.

Entry 9  -  July17th, 8 pm

Dr. Hill stood looking at the camera in his lab coat, the white fabric now stretched thin over a body that was clearly bigger than the coat could accommodate.  He stood more erect, expanding his chest and flexing his arms up into a double biceps and the white cotton quickly tore itself to pieces, the splitting sound coming from every seam that pulled apart and exposed gleaming bare skin beneath.  The ruined garment hung in shreds off him and he snatched it in one fist and flung it away to unveil the latest changes.  The body that could perhaps enter a physique competition and place now would clearly walk away with the title.  Graham crunched his ten pak, having gone from six to eight to the most etched ten he’d ever seen.  His deeply fingered intercostal muscles and tiny waist line, safely 30 inches, made all the other muscles of his torso appear all the bigger.  That, and the fact that they actually were.  The doc wiped the sweat from across his chest and flicked it at the camera.

Entry 10  -  July 20th, 9 pm

Graham stood in the center of the lab, in nothing but a white jock strap, an overhead light cast shadows below all his bulging muscles and he looked considerably bigger than just three days ago.  Toby walked up to him, clad in the same jock strap and he held a measuring tape.  Slowly, and with great attention to each muscle being evaluated, he measured Graham, muscle by muscle, calling out the numbers to the camera each time he determined the circumference of a body part.   Even the tight jock straps couldn’t seem to hold down the also expanding muscles underneath and both men grew hard as they continued measuring the doctors beautiful large manly body.  Neither of them cared a bit about the hardening cocks, and when the last measurement was taken Graham scooped up the thickly muscled little bodybuilder and started to maul him, tearing off the jock and sinking down to his knees to give the boy god a blow job.  Toby looked at the camera, not caring it was being filmed, and took a handful of Dr. Hill’s hair, helping to work his head back and forth.

Entry 11 -  July 25th, 5 pm

A hand held camera follows Dr. Hill through the door of a Powerhouse Gym.  it’s the first time we’ve seen him outside the lab, and as he passes a man standing by the front desk we get a sense of scale, at just how tall and wide he has become.  Even covered up in sweats his v taper is unmistakable.  The camera turns to a mirrored wall and Toby waves from behind his phone, then continues filming the doc as he immediately approaches a squat rack and starts loading on the poundage.  His warm up weights cause heads to turn in his direction.

“What town we in again Toby?”

“Springfield.”

“Best gym in the state, right.  Biggest guys?”

“That’s what I’m told.”

“Fuck, ok then, let’s find out.”  He unzips his sweat top, peels off his warm up pants and is left in a skin tight long sleeve under armor top, and black skin hugging leggings.  His silhouette shows the perfect hardened glutes, and bulging shoulders, arms and quads.  Clearly he’s hiding the build of a premier athlete, but also just as clearly not the build of a huge powerlifter or juiced up heavyweight builder.  Glancing around the room he saw that the place was indeed full of roided up muscle monsters, tank tops bursting with massively muscled bodies.

“Show time,” Toby muttered as the doc began to squat a bar loaded with what was a good lifters better weight, 500 pounds.  The bar sagged in the middle from the amount of plates loaded on each side, and Graham began rising and descending with the impressive tonnage like it was completely effortless, only a warm up to get his muscles ready for a real workout.  The two biggest guys there, a matched set of 30 year old behemoths came over to the rack as Graham finished his set.

“Seriously dude, that’ your fuckin’ warm up weight?” The first big guy asked, incredulous.

“Yup, feeling’ like takin it a little easy today,” Graham answered casually as he started loading a few more 45’s.  “You know how it is.”

“Fuck, sure!,” the guy laughed.  “Like I ever warmed up with that kind of weight.  You’re a freak man, and you even had perfect form on that set.”

“Yeah well, if you’re gonna do it, do it right I always say.”

“590?  Really man, you can handle that?”  The other guy asked seeing the extra weight going on.

“Well sure, what, you can’t?  A guy your size, that seems like a piece of cake, for either of you.”

Both giants looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.  “Well a single rep, sure, maybe a couple.  But full set…”

Graham slid under the bar and eased it off the rack with a smile across his face, cranking out another set he talked while rising up and down, “Damn, it just feels so good when these quads start blowing up, getting pumped, makes me hard boys,  that’s probably the secret to a good lift, if you ain’t got a hard on with it your not puttin’ your balls into it!”

Toby pointed the camera phone away from the doc and filmed the reactions of the two guys watching, their looks of disbelief all too apparent.  Noticing, one asked him, “What the hell you filming us for man?”

Toby spoke from behind his phone, “People always seem to react this way.  Guess he’s pretty strong, huh?”

Graham racked the weight, the massive poundage clanging as it banged onto the supports and snapping the guys attention back to him.  “Wanna make yourselves useful and help me put a couple more plates on here.’

“How much?”

“2 more 45’s each side, that should do it.”

“770?  You’re shittin’ me right!!”

“Would I shit you?”  Graham laughed.  “Tell you what, you watch this without boning up I’ll be impressed.  But you do, and I’ll let you soap up my pumped quads in the shower when I’m done.”

“The fuck?”  both guys said at once.

Toby held the phone with one hand and started rubbing his cock with the other, enjoying the looks of pure disbelief and total lust as Graham pumped out another set with the kind of weight only a select few of the best lifters in the world could even begin to manage.  The two guys lost the bet, and felt their dicks hardening in their own shorts, watching the display in front of them.

Entry 12 -  July 29th   2 pm  (59 days in)

Dr. Hill sat at his lab table, his shirt off and the natural sunlight from the big window washing over his bare torso illuminating the ever growing muscular body.  His horn rimmed glasses in place as always, they slid down his nose and he pushed them back up as he began addressing the camera.

“Three months into the MSB-17 project and it’s pretty clear I couldn’t be more pleased with the results.  It’s hard to imagine what it’s like to go through such physical changes in such a short span of time.  My body was an embarrassment to me, adolescent humiliations left an indelible mark, and now I can’t even begin to describe the mental changes that have taken place along with this…”he gestured to his uncovered torso.

“My last entry from the gym I was at a 220 pnd body weight, and today just a week later I’ve put on ten more pounds.  230 pnds.  20 inch biceps, 30 inch waist, chest 52, quads 31, and neck 19 and a half.  It’s funny, I never considered myself a handsome man, but now, with a build like this, found in about 1% of the population, I seem to have become quite handsome.  Judging by the constant comments I receive anytime I’m in public, it’s quite a new sensation to be thought of as phenomenally attractive.  No point in modesty, this is every dream come true I could have had, I have yet to find anyone who isn’t impressed by this physical beauty.  I expect to continue to grow, and to what size I really don’t know.  It’s quite possible I may exceed the growth potential of most men.  I could extend the parameters of what is possible in terms of size, and conditioning.  I could quite possibly become the most muscular human being that has ever existed, and I realize that might put me in the realm of freak.  Or perhaps I’ll reach some plateau of my personal limit in size.  I simply don’t know.”

“But I do know that right now, every day is already beyond my wildest dreams, and when I look in the mirror it’s all I can do to not play with myself at the mere sight of me.  My sexual prowess seems as limitless as the growing muscles.”  He smirked at the camera and added, “I’m not complaining.”

“To be truthful, I don’t know if my sexual prowess and stamina is growing, the same way as the body, or if it’s just so many years of pent up sexual frustration, but… my libido and staying power seem to be off the charts.  Like I said, I’m not complaining.  Just stating for the record,” he finished, then added.  “But perhaps that should be part of the record.  Hmmm, yes, if I’m documenting all the physical changes, well, that is one of them.”

Entry 13  -  July 29th   9pm that same day

“I don’t think Toby is prepared to be filmed performing multiple sexual acts with other people.  Of course I could be wrong, I actually didn’t ask him, but somehow that seemed inappropriate so I’ve arranged some professionals to help out.  They should be arriving shortly.”  Dr. Hlll steps behind the camera on it’s tripod and turns it off.

“We’re back.”  The doctor has switched the camera back on but now ignores it, as he leads his two ‘guests’ into the lab.  “Gentlemen, thank you for your assistance.”

“It’s an extra $200 to film us, we clear on that?”  the first of the two prostitutes states.

“Crystal,” Graham responds and begins to unbutton his white oxford shirt.

“You’re into muscle worship, right Pops?,” the young hooker stated snapping off his sweatshirt and flexing a modest bicep.  “That’s what you said on the phone?”

Graham smiled at the man and looked at his bent arm on display, chuckling a bit as he replied, “That’s cute, but I think you actually need to have some serious muscle to qualify for having it worshipped.”  He had his shirt undone and slid it off, letting it drop to the floor.  “Kinda like this.”

“Holy motherfucking shit!, are you serious!,” the other participant spoke up, distracted from taking his own top off.  “Dude, don’t you like work here?  Aren’t you some professor or something?  What in the hell, look at the body.  Holy fuck!  I mean you gotta be kidding me…”

“Shit, you could compete with that body man.  Kick some fuckin ass too!”  the two young guys looked at each other in disbelief, “Man is swole! “

“I take it you won’t have any trouble worshipping this then,” Graham bounced his pecs quickly and slid his own hand across his sleek hardened abdominals.   

“Fuck no!”

“Good,” Graham reached out and took the shorter guys head and pushed it toward his chest, his fingers clutched a hand full of hair and guided the eager mouth onto one of his big nips.  “Suck that huge muscle tit,” Graham commanded.

The other bigger guy stood back as Graham bent one of his huge biceps up at a right angle and looked at it, as if to say, “what the fuck are you waiting for?”  The guy came over and started to feel the hard flexing muscle.  He marveled at the size and striations that made up the professors upper arm, the veins that snaked across it, and the split down the middle.  The mans conditioning was unbelievable, paper skin thin clinging to the shredded muscle fibers.  The young whore started to pull his clothing off as he licked the biceps, eager to get naked and start worshipping this muscle god that hired him.

Graham’s fist full of hair guided the enthusiastic participant across his body, as the trembling lips and flicking tongue worked there way over ever bulging muscle and etched valley between them.  Graham let him go as he used his other arm to start a posing routine, putting his beautiful massive body through it’s paces.

“Jesus Fuckin’ Christ, look at you man!  I can’t believe a guy your age can look like this… shit,  I’ve never seen anyone so fucking cut up and ripped.  God, my dick is hard as a rock man!”  He pushed his hand down into his pants and grabbed his hard dick, pumping it with unbridled excitement, then pausing to yank off his pants and underwear so he could free his dick for stroking while he watched the professor displaying his perfect shirtless bare torso.

“Fuck, what’s the rest of you look like?!  You got legs to match that upper body?”  The guy had precum already dripping out the end of his cock.

Graham unbuckled his pants and pushed them down over his thick quads, letting them drop to his ankles and kicking them away.  He wore a jockstrap because he liked the look, having given up on his old boxers weeks ago.  He turned so he could flex his ripped glutes at the two men, letting them take in his flawless conditioning.

“Where the fuck is your body fat!  Man, you haven’t an ounce anywhere on you.”

“No, I don’t seem to, do I?” Graham looked down at his own freakishly narrow waistline, the long lean hard abs with veins visible on his lowest two that lead into the pouch of his jock.  “I need to fuck one of you, right now.”

“Please tell me the roids you’re doin’ haven’t shrunk your dick and balls up to nothing.”

Graham took a handful of his jock and shook it at them, “Does this look I’ve got a three inch cock to you?”  He yanked down the strap and stepped out of it, letting his enormous thick dick swing free.  He hadn’t bothered measuring it, but he knew the 11 or 12 inch monster he had now wasn’t the same dick he had three months ago.  It blessedly matched his body, massive and huge and a throbbing vein running down the length of it.  His ball sack was equally impressive, with two huge nuts hanging low and full.

“Do I look like I do roids?  Do I have a huge bloated stomach?” he asked sliding his fingers across his wasp like core.  “Does this dick look like hormones have shriveled it up?”  He turned to face the mirror in his lab/gym and looking at his own reflection his dick began to grow hard without his hands having to help it along.  He just stared at his own naked body and got rock hard, the big python filling with blood and ready for action.  “So once again, which one of you am I fucking first?”

The smaller of the two stepped up quickly and put his hands on Grahams’ huge chest.  “Me, take me.”

Graham picked him up off his feet and held in mid air, he turned and spit down on his huge dick and then put the guy down onto his hard shaft, a standing fuck that was totally effortless, the guys weight barely registering as Graham pumped him up and down on his steel pole.

“Dude, you need a condom!  You ain’t cummin’ inside me.”

“I won’t.  I’ll pull out.  I want the camera to record each load.”

“Fuck.”  The guy panted as he rode the big cock shoved up his ass.  Graham drove into him like a machine, his pelvis pumping like a piston engine, holding the 150 pounder as easily as he would a lap dog.  Finally, knowing the guy needed release he used one hand to hold the weight and the other to reach over and stroke the tiring boy a couple times.  That was all it took for a geyser of hot jizz to shoot out and splatter Graham’s chest.  As the guys climax ebbed Graham pulled him off his dick and laid him at his feet, then without touching his own dick he simply aimed it above the guy and let his own magnificent stream of cum explode across the room, shooting far past the body on the ground and hitting the mirrored wall.  His huge balls churned out more cum than either of the men had ever seen.  Like everything else about this impressive man, his load was equally phenomenal.

Graham turned to the other guy, “Next.”  His dick hadn’t even softened, and was still hard and ready.  The other guys eyes widened as he realized this.

“I’m not really a bottom,” the bigger of the two prostitutes announced suddenly. “Most guys want me to top.”

“I’m not most guys,” Graham stated simply.

“Yeah, well.  I do… well, occasionally, for the right guy…I can bottom.”

“Uh huh.  Good.  Frankly, it’s not an option.”

“Can I lube up good, I’m not as ‘receptive’ as Mikey.”

“Sure, knock yourself out.”  Graham reached down and stroked his big dick a few times, more for the pleasure of touching it than the need to keep it hard.  He waited while the second hired hand lubed up his own hole, then nodded that he was ready.

“I’m a lot bigger than Mikey, probably got 30 or 40 pounds on him.”

“Not a problem little man…” Graham snorted as he stepped over and hoisted the new partner up into a standing fuck as easily as he had the first.  “Your light as a little fairy princess sweetheart.”  Graham sneered as he drove his big cock into the second man, and started banging him with even more gusto than the first one.

The guy cried out, “Fuck man, you’re huge!” between cries of delight.  His eyes rolled back in his head when his prostate got stimulated like never before.  It wasn’t long before he too shot a load, hands free.  Graham pulled out just after, and spun the man around, holding him by the waist as he let his fat dick ride between the mans ass cheeks and blast a load across his sweaty back.  Again there was so much of it, the room started to stink of cum, the guys back and hair were covered in it.

“Oh yes, that felt good!”  Graham chuckled when he stopped cumming.  He stepped over to the benchpress and took a towel that was draped across the bar.  He wiped himself down and then turned to the mirror again and smiled at his beautiful naked image, big dick still at half mast and throbbing with anticipation of more.  “You ready to go again?”, he asked the first man, still lying on the floor.

“Fuck me, you kidding?  Give me a few minutes man.”

“What about you?” He asked the other.

“I’m with him, gotta catch my breath a bit, you know.”

“Fine.”  Graham reached for an oil bottle on a shelf behind the bench press and squeezed a stream across his chest.  He worked the liquid across his skin as he watched himself in the mirror, ignoring the men in the room.  He got a glistening sheen to all of his upper body and down his big quads, then he gave his massive cock a squirt and enjoyed the touch of his own strong hand as he worked his shaft for himself, watching his muscled arm pump and ripple as he did.

The two guys on the floor looked up in disbelief as Graham slowly got harder and harder, then started jerking violently as he brought his cock to it’s third giant release, a stream of semen like a fire hose shooting in an impressive arc across the room.

“Oh yeah, that felt fucking good.”  Graham dropped his cock and looked down at the two men, he rubbed the oil over his body sensually playing with his own muscles, then asked, “Either of you ready yet?”

“Are you friggin’ kidding me?”  But it wasn’t either man who spoke, the voice came from across the room as Toby walked into the lab and surveyed the scene spread out before him.  Two naked men on the floor, Graham oiled up and flexing, and the stink of sex everywhere in the room.

“Hey Baby,”  Graham smiled at him, looking at his muscled lovers body and feeling his cock harden even more.

“You know I don’t like it when you play without me honey.”  Toby strode into the room as if this kind of scene was an every day occurrence.  Graham wondered why he’d even thought to question his juiced up beautiful lab assistants eagerness to be part of this kind of fun.  Toby loved showing off his body every bit as much as he did, and Graham just beamed when he saw his lover take two fistfuls of his own shirt and rip it off his body in shreds, flung dramatically behind him as he strutted over to the two men on the floor and let them take in the sight of his prodigiously muscled body.

“He might be taller fellas,” Toby pumped his arms in and out a few times then whipped into a most muscular crab pose, bulging his thick perfect muscles into high peaks, shaking with the effort of flexing all of his upper torso, “But I’m still bigger.”  Graham moaned and grabbed a hold of Toby, wrestling him around a bit and biting his muscular ass before needing to take it.  The two men on the floor watched the muscle studs heated frenzy as they fucked like wild animals.  Screaming Toby’s name, Graham came hard once again, pulling out and spraying his ropes of cum across Toby’s thick wide lats.  With barely a moments pause he turned his attention to the audience watching them and said, “Hope you’re ready for another round fellas, I’m just getting started.”

A few hours went by before Graham finally walked over to the camera and stared into the lens, “Seems like these guys can’t keep up with me.  Next time I’ll have to have a few more participants in the mix.  Cause you can see,” he added pointing the camera lens down at his huge hard dick that he was stroking lazily, “I’m still not done.  I counted 14 loads.  I’ll have to check the playback to confirm that, but I think I’ve made my point… Sexual stamina, check… Huge hard cock, check…. Spectacular muscular body, check.  See ya next time.”  The camera cuts out.

Entry 14 -  August 2   9:00 PM

The camera comes on and a close up of the shirtless doctor fills the screen.  His face, thick vein roped neck and enormous traps compose the picture.  He reaches down and we hear the jingling of metal, and then see a heavy gauge chain being pulled up off the table and Graham begins to wrap two lengths of it around his neck, pulling the links taut across his throat.  He doesn’t speak, he just stares directly into the camera with a sneer on his face.  His nostrils flare as he breathes deeply and then begins flexing his massive neck.  The corded muscles strain against the heavy chain links.  His face and neck flush red with the pumping blood and his neck muscles continue to flex, meeting the resistance of the iron.  He begins to shake, ever so slightly with the growing exersion until dramatically one of the thick links explodes and the chain snaps apart, falling from around his neck, leaving deep red marks where it battled against his windpipe.

He looks into the camera with a smirk, like that was nothing, and then stands, adjusting the camera to take in his entire bared upper torso.  He looks bigger than he did just days ago and reaches both arms up over his head, flexing his incredible muscles in a giant horseshoe shaped arc,  lats, triceps, biceps, everything bulging out magnificently.  He strokes his own chest in appreciation of the muscle that’s about to perform, and he wraps four lengths of the same heavy chain around his upper body.  He slips a padlock on the wrapped chains and then begins the same contraction of his muscles to put pressure on the binding metal.  It only takes a minute for the larger muscles of his torso to power through the chain and burst it apart even more easily than the one around his neck.

Fuck yeah…” Graham said softly under his breath as he switched the camera off.

Entry 15  -  August 6th  Midnight

The camera rolls and Dr. Hill is standing in the darkened lab underneath a spot light, pooling light over his naked body.  The effect is dramatic as the light and shadow accentuate his unbelievable continued growth.  Twenty more pounds of pure muscle have brought his weight up from 230 pounds to 250.  He looks like a professional bodybuilder at the top of his game, huge, ripped phenomenal muscle sheathing him from head to toe.  Only his waist has still remained lean and narrow making his 250 pounds of massive bulk appear to be even more.  He begins to move now, slowly displaying his incredible physical perfection to show off each and every enviable muscle.  The look on his face, of such absolute confidence in his own perfection is self evident.

Entry 16  -  August 19th  10 AM

“This is going to be a fun morning ladies and gentlemen,” Toby laughed into the camera, turning his head from the windshield and smiling at the camera Graham held inches from his face.  “State Power Lifting competition and we’ve got Doc all signed up just for shits and giggles.  Can’t wait, this is going to be epic.”

“There’s the sign in table,” Graham flicked his head towards two burly men at a card table, smiling for Toby who now held the camera.

“Name.” Dough boy one asked.

“Graham Hill.”

“Weight.”

“275, give or take.”

“Your registration card says 248?  You filled this out three weeks ago?,” he raised an eyebrow.

“What can I say, I put on a few pounds of muscle.”  Graham did a quick double bi and kissed one of his 25” peaks.

“Whatever, you’re super heavyweight division either way.  Bleachers back there,” he pointed to a corner of the gym, “warm up area is on the red mats next to it.  Should start in about 40 minutes.”

Toby and Graham walked over to their section, passing the fellow lifters as they headed towards an empty stretch of bleachers.  “We got us another one, check it out!,” a booming voice laughed, pointing at Graham.

Graham turned to look at the side of beef and fat that made the comment, clearly the biggest guy in the group.  “Another one?,” Graham asked him curious for this answer.

“Another pretty boy body builder who thinks cause he got those showy muscles can lift some serious iron,” The thick necked red haired contestant chuckled.  “Every contest has one, you’re clearly it fella.”

“Oh, so you think I’m pretty, well that’s sweet of you.”

“The fuck you say asshole?”

“Well you just called me a pretty boy so I’m guessing you’re asking me out, right?  Your not really my type, little too much jiggle in all that ‘muscle’,” Graham made air quotes with his fingers.  “But you wanna meet up out back after this I’ll give you a try.”

“Listen you fucking faggot, I’d beat your ass right now for mouthing off like that but I got a contest to win here, like I did last year and the year before that.  See those best lift records up on that wall, the top five all got my name on them.  So after I wipe up this meet, yeah I’ll meet you out back.  I’ll show you a real good time,” his two ham like fists pounded each other like a boxer before a match.

Graham wanted to laugh, but instead said, “It’s a date honey, can’t wait.”

Twenty minutes into the competition, which began with the clean and jerk, the field of 8 super heavyweight contenders quickly dwindled to 4 as the weight climbed impressively.  Graham enjoyed watching Carl Erickson, the red haired asshole and reigning champ, prep for each lift.  He had his ritual, a few paces back and forth before he positioned himself at the bar, a couple quick pounds on his chest from his buddy, several deep snorts of air, a few grunts and yells, a look of determination and sheer force of will, a scowl of anger as he stepped up and powered the weight up, the effort and strain etched across his face, sweat pouring down his face and the dark compression shirt he wore under his singlet stained even darker under his arms and straight down the center.  Judges whistle cleared the lift and he let the massive weighted bar drop, slamming to the ground with a high bounce back.  He roared and hit a most muscular pose, snarling at the weight he’d just taken charge of.

Graham followed him.  He walked casually up to the same half a ton bar and smiled over at Toby filming him.  He winked once and bent, scooped, paused, and pressed the weight in one perfect swift moment over his head into the full locked arm stance, holding it past the whistle in fact without the least look of strain or effort on his face.  His tank top and squared off tight black shorts showed no drop of perspiration.  Graham twisted at the waist, still holding the iron overhead, turning both ways to show the successful lift to both sides of the gymnasium before letting it drop and looking over at Carl, enjoying the stunned look on the big man’s face.  Graham winked at him, just to piss him off even more.

The two other competitors were quickly left behind and it was now Carl stepping up to his former recording setting weight.  He went through his same psyche up routine and successfully matched his last years record.  Graham did the same just as easily as his last lift.

The weight went up another 25 pound increment and Carl failed spectacularly, not getting under the bar correctly and toppling to the mat, nearly crushing his own leg as he fell back while the bar crashed down on top of him.  The spotters helped him off the floor.  Graham approached the same bar and stopped.  He turned to speak to the floor judge next to him, mouths dropped open as they saw an additional hundred pounds being added to the bar.  Breaking the record wasn’t nearly enough, when destroying it was far more fun.

Graham looked at the bars added weight and smiled up at Toby, filming him.  He pulled off his tank top and threw it behind him, uncovering the full majesty of his 275 pound shredded muscle packed body. His tiny flat washboard waistline a foreign sight at a powerlifting event, yet giving new meaning to core strength.  He slowed down his lift, letting everyone soak in the beauty of such a perfectly executed clean and jerk.  Completed, he held the weight again a few counts longer than necessary, then to the complete disbelief of the crowd he did a quick pump up and down, a standing military press, with an unheard of weight and tossed it to the ground.  A display of his body was clearly in order and Graham graced the audience with a few quick bodybuilding poses, distracting some from the impossible lift he’d just performed.

Toby stopped filming and walked up onto the mat in front of Graham.  “That was hot as fuck baby,” he said and the two exchanged a passionate kiss in front of the mostly homophobic crowd.    Graham came off the mat and walked past Carl, wiping his face drawn down in disbelief.

“Can’t wait for our date later sweetie.”  Carl didn’t say a thing.

Squats, bench press, and the rest of the events followed  with many of the contestants dropping out at the onset, realizing the futility of competing.  Graham blew threw each event, decimating every previous record.  He overheard a judge saying the last lift had just beaten the world record by 10 pounds.

“Hey fellas, wanna make some history?” Graham asked.  “I had no idea what the world record was for these lifts, you want to go back to a few of those we just finished and let me break a few more?”

The judges had to consult rule books to see if that was allowed.  They weren’t sure whether or not it would officially count after an event ended, but out of curiosity they let Graham try.  He had fun breaking all of them.

Incredibly hot story 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

boardman, you do not have to quote the entire story to make a three-word comment - just enter your comment in the entry box; you do not have to use the "quote" button which results in the rest of us having to scroll down and down and down to get to the next post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3