The Air Conditioning Repairman! - from www.addictedtomuscles.com

TubokuZumuru

This story is not written by me, it used to be on http://www.addictedtomuscles.com/true_muscle_stories/the_air_conditioning_repairman but the site is no longer available. So I pulled it from Wayback Machine and post it here, since I like it so much and I think it is worth preserving. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20190902090547/http://www.addictedtomuscles.com/true_muscle_stories/the_air_conditioning_repairman 

The Air Conditioning Repairman!

When I was about 13 years old, I lived with my grandmother in the Deep South. One hot day, our air conditioning system broke. My grandmother promptly called to have it repaired.
    A few hours later, the doorbell rang and I answered it. I was stunned when I opened the door and saw a massive man grinning and looking down at me. He said that he was there to fix the air conditoner and I let him in.

As he and my grandmother discussed the details, I studied this man from head to toe.
    He seemed to be in his late thirites or early forties and was very handsome. He had a thick beard that framed his chiseled face well. He was bald and I noticed how his baldness seemed to accenutuate his masculinity.
    The man was wearing one of those blue repair man outfits that strained against the immense size of his body. I could tell that he had a wife beater type tank top on underneath the shirt. His chest was huge and I wondered how he was able to squeeze into that shirt.
    His neck was BIG! I could see thick veins bulging out of his neck as he tallked to my grandmother. Those veins were bulging even though he was speaking normally. He wasn't raising his voice or anything, and was actually being quite friendly and respectful to my grandmother. He moved his hands as he talked and I saw that he had his sleeves rolled up to his bicep. His forearms were covered in thick veins and a light dusting of hair.
    Suddenly, my grandmother called me over and told me to bring the man into the garage where the main air conditioning unit was kept. I became nervous at the thought of being alone with this man because by that time in my life, I knew that I had a special attrraction to muscular men. I didn't know what muscle worship was back then, but I knew that muscle drove me crazy!
    The man smiled at me as my grandmother walked back to her room. His smile put me at ease and I really got to see how handsome he was. His face seemed to epitomize masculinity. He had the same facial struture as as the superheroes I had seen in shows on television. His eyes were somewhat slanted and he had that beard! I could see that his jaw line was square as he smiled. His jaw line was still prominent even underneath all of that hair.
    I showed the man where the AC system was and stood back as he looked over it. It was pretty hot in there and I noticed that there was a sweat stain starting to form on the back of his shirt. I also noticed how big his thighs were. They seemed stuffed into his pants just as his pecs seemed to be stuffed into his shirt. I started to feel that special feeling of butterflies in my stomach that I get when I am around muscular men. The feeling was really intense this time because we were enclosed together in this hot garage.
    The man squatted down as he inspected his equipment and I thought that his thighs would burst out of his pants!
    He stood up and told me in a deep booming voice, "I have to get some tools out of my truck, I will be right back."  and he gave me that smile again.
    I contemplated going to my room and allowing the man to work in peace as I had shown him where everything was. I figured that there was no real reason for me to hang around other than the fact that I wanted to continue watching his muscles bulge and strain. Needless to say, I decided to try to hang around as long as I could without seeming like I was stalking him or anything.
    A few minute later, the man returned. I was shocked by what I saw!
    The man had taken off his blue work shirt and was only wearing his tanktop and those tight pants. He put his tool box down on the floor and I saw how truly massive his arms were!
    He said, "It's hot in here, so I had to take that shirt off!" and he smiled.
    In light of seeing his upper body in its full glory, I had decided that I should go back to my room in order to prevent an "embarrassing situation".
    I had started walking to the door to go to my room and the man said, "Hey, what's your name?". I literally stopped in my tracks and spun around and told him my name. He was still smiling.
    He asked how old I was and I told him. He started talking about how he remembered being my age, but I wasn't listening. I was too busy staring at his muscular arms.
    His biceps had to be at least 20 inches! He had a vein that looked to be the size of my finger running along his biceps. That vein connected to a network of veins that snaked along his knotted forearms.
    I saw no fat whatsoever on his arms They looked to be as hard as stone as the muscle knotted and flexed as he worked.
    I was so transfixed by his muscular arms that I hadn't noticed that he wasn't talking anymore. I decided to break the silence and say something to let him know that I liked muscles.
    "Do you lift weights?" I said. I felt stupid after I said it because it was obvious that he did lift weights. The guy looked as if he could step onto a bodybuidling stage right then, and he'd win!
    The guy seemed to sense my awkardness and he chuckled a little and said, "Yes I do!" I decided to try and redeem myself by saying, "I could tel!"
    He stood up and walked over to me and said that he started lifting weights when he was around my age, and that it was the best decision he's ever made.
    "I guess it has paid off for me huh?" he said and then he flexed his bicep for me.
    My mouth flew open at the sight of his flexed bicep! It was a cannon ball sized bicep with a huge peak. I could see veins and indentations in the muscle. The part of his arm where it meets his shoulder had a huge indentation!
    Veins were everywhere! They were all over his bowling pin like forearms and all over his biceps. One of the veins continued to travel up into his delts.
    "You like that, I see!" he said, and laughed. I was still too shocked by the muscle display to say anything, but I managed to say. "Wow!"
    His muscles looked just like the professional bodybuilders that I had seen in magazines and on ESPN. I was amazed!
    I managed to stammer, "I want to start lifting weights!" I wanted to say anything that I could to keep this experience going. Plus, I really did want to start lifting weights.
    The guy said, "You should!" and he continued to flex his muscles. "Go ahead, feel it! See how hard it is!"
    I reached up to touch his bicep and when my hand made contact, I instinctively pulled away. I pulled away because I couldn't believe how hard it was. It was like I had touched one of the pieces of metal from the A/C system.
    I touched it again and held my hand there for a while. The man flexed, and unflexed. Bouncing it and then relaxing it. I kept my hand in place the whole time. It was amazing to me how I could feel the muscle relax, but then a few seconds later, it was as hard as a rock, and had exploded into strations, ripples, and ridges with veins pulsating underneath the skin!
    I moved to feel his forearms and he flexed them hard for me. The veins ballooned and seemed like they would burst out of the skin! The ridges of muscle along his arm tightened into steel like cords. He started to make the muscles in his foreams wave and ripple. It actually looked as if his huge veins were floating on waves of rock hard muscles. As the muscles waved and moved, the veins floated over them. It was a beautiful sight!
    By this time, the guy was almost soaking wet with sweat. I was giddy with exicitement when he started to take off his tank top.
    "It's really hot in here!" he said as he peeled his shirt off.
    My mouth flew open again as I saw the huge mounds of flesh right in front of my eyes!
    His pecs were ENORMOUS! And they had hair on them. The guy wasn't extremely hairy, but he had a dusting of hair on his pecs . The hair continued down his torso over his rock hard abs!
    "I do a lot of push ups!" the guy said and he chuckled. Suddenly, he dropped to the floor and did what seemed to be fifty pushups in about 30 seconds! He was like a machine!
    I could hear him grunting and breathing as he moved up and down without stopping once, or even getting tired!
    He jumped up and proudly started to flex his pecs for me. The muscles tightened into a hard shredded mounds, with lines and striations running through them. His pecs were so big that there was a deep crevice between them that was visible even when he flexed them hard! I reached up to feel the hard grooves around the muscle. Feeling the striations in his pecs was almost like plucking guitar strings! The striations were that deep and pronounced! The muscle had no give whatsoever when he flexed hard.
    "Punch it!" he said. I hit his chest and couldn't believe it. Not even the skin responded to my punch.

"Punch it harder!" he said!
    I started to punch his chest and the guy grunted with each punch. "Keep going!" he said. The sound of thick dense muscle being punched started to fill the air in the garage. It sounded as if I was punching or hitting a wall! And it started to feel that way as I noticed my hand starting to hurt! I couldn't believe that this guys muscles were so hard that my hand actually hurt from hitting them!
    "Wow! I never knew that muscle could be so hard!" I said, as I had to stop because the pain was starting to bother me.
    The guy laughed and said, "Yeah, they are pretty hard aren't they?"
    "YES!' I said. "I want to get muscles!" I added.
    "Everyone has muscles, you just have to develop them." he said with a smile.
    "Want to see my abs?" he asked as he put his arms behind his head and crunched down hard, with a grunt!
    He had a six pack with abs that stood out prominently! It seemed as if the ridges between his stomach muscles had at least an inch between them. I started moving my hands up and down his abs faster and it sounded like a washboard. My grandmother had an old washboard that she told me that she used to use before I was born. The ones with the ridges on them. I think it was in that moment that I connected what the term "washboard abs" meant. I could literally hear the same sound as I moved my hand up and down his abs, as I had heard when I ran my fingers up and down my grandmother's old washboard.
    I couldn't believe it. I was in muscle heaven. I was just about to ask him to show me his legs when I heard my grandmother walking towards the garage door. The guy heard her at the same time and quickly moved to put his tank top back on and get back to work.
    He winked at me just as my grandmother opened the door and asked, "How is everything going? I hope my grandson isn't bothering you."

The repairman smiled at me and said, "No mam, he isn't bothering me at all. I'm almost finished fixing your air conditioner."
    My grandmother said, "Good" and she called me in the house to do some chores.
    I turned one last time to look at the muscular man again and he he was looking up at me.

He winked and did a quick double biceps flex.
    I will never forget that repairman!

• Like 13