Incubus

The Incubus only appears when he is needed, or when he's surrounded by creatures overcome with lust. It's when I can feel my grip on his being, his power, his essence, flowing through my body, like vomit coming up my throat that I can't hold back, he pushes my thoughts to the side and comes to the forefront. But when he does, I can't help but enjoy the sequence. 

It starts with my chest, a burning hot sensation that consumes my lungs like it's hard to breathe. The demon fills my chest with a burning brimstone as my bone structure starts to change, each tendon and sinew stretching as my bones thicken to becoming nearly impossible to break. My six foot four body grows larger, wider, bigger. I usually top out at nine feet, but some sluts truly require a giant so I've grown larger.

Any wounds heal up, my skin clears, my hair grows dark and red. My eyes take on an inhuman purple, but anyone who gazes in my eyes even before my transformation will see a burning glow in them. My horns grow from my head, one and a half turns round for a demon of my age. 

Slowly my eyes gaze down as I grow taller, and then I begin packing on muscle. My pectorals start to fill out, thick striations visible as inches and pounds make my pecs into a shelf. My traps start eating up my neck as it thickens to a barrel shape and width, my shoulders broader and capped with writhing cannon ball delts. 

As my chest juts out, I can feel my back forming in, giving my torso some monstrous hunchback appearance, my lats stretching out wide, tapering to my thin midriff. My favourite part is watching as my cum gutters form, deeper and deeper valleys forming between at first my four pack then increasing to eight til finally an inhumanly symmetrical eight pack, flanked with feathered obliques, veins leading down to my sexily delineated Adonis belt. 

Then my limbs get in on the action. I was fit before, but the Incubus wants someone who can subjugate a slut just with one hand alone, so my hands crack and grow longer, thicker, my fingers thick and callused, black talons form where my nails once were, my veins forming a map as they lead to my ham hock sized forearm, densely striated to make any fucktoy bend at the knee just at the sight of them, and up and up my biceps and triceps steal most of the show, gargantuan triple headed monsters, peaks so thick I can feel the head of them when I flex them! My behemoth horseshoe triceps even bigger, feathered and striated so deeply making my arms look like mountains. 

My legs, my pillars which I stand on explode with mass, freaky shredded calves, diamond shaped and jagged like boulders, up further the redwood thick quads make my body look proportionate, each muscle clearly defined on my inhumanly built body, and all of it designed to support the tools of my trade:

Depending on the slut, it's one but sometimes two thick, pulsing, throbbing, monoliths of demonic battering rams, no thinner than thirteen inches around, no shorter than twenty one inches in length, my cocks are so lined with veins, puffed up to the size of a finger, so lined with these and other barbs and ridges that it looks practically jagged in appearance. The cut look of my cocks instills fear in those who get the pleasure to look at it, and the finger length piss slit on the fist sized head gushes dark purple pre-cum, a demonic hallmark, that serves as both potent aphrodisiac and super efficient lubricant to those tight little fucksleeves. 

Beneath my cum cannons are the tanks that support the arsenal. Two distended and bloated seed makers, the size of melons that almost audibly churn as they produce more and more of my hyper potent seed. I can cum pints, often gallons of thick hot sticky baby batter over my subjects, bulging out their bodies with my demonic wrigglers. These organs fight for space between my muscular thighs and my cock. 

As if my cocks weren't enough, my tail, thicker at the base, but still the width of my thumb at the tip grows from the base of my back, a long appendage, it can wrap around things, grip things with unholy strength, and the tip can invert, to suck on nipples, necks and all sorts of things. 

As an Incubus, my powers vary depending on how many whores I've feasted upon, but also cause physical changes to my unholy body. First, as I described before, multiple cocks that become longer and thicker. You may believe that you can't take these breeding rods in your body, but our sordid magic means you can take them all, balls deep, with no permanent harm to your organs. Your body will sense each inch of demon dick distending your body, as though it were actually there, but our cocks can fit to a hellish degree inside your body, fitting inside a secret dimension. 

The second are tendrils that form from the muscles on my back. Wispy and almost ethereal they can lift and carry creatures, spread them wide, tease them like a tongue or a finger or a cock, and even insert themselves in smaller orifices. One trick, is to fuck the brain of unlucky sluts, forcing them to orgasm on command, handsfree. I love seeing their body betray them, their limbs spasming as they feel orgasm after orgasm, unable to stop the pleasure. 

The third is our unholy aura. Even when untransformed, any mortal will start feeling hornier as we pass them. When a group of Incubi congregate, it's been known that unexplained orgies have broken out, but when I transform, mortals who even look at me, who can smell me, will feel a wave of arousal hit them. When my powers are focused on a singular creature, I can shape images in their head, capable of making them feel phantom touches, voices, almost as though they were real. Likewise, I can taste their lust from a distance, their forbidden desires and wants and can tailor my fucking of their minds with ease. 

Lastly, is a mere byproduct of an incubi. Our cum, so fiendish, is a corruptive essence. Once a slut ingests our ball brew, even in our untransformed state, whether orally or elsewhere, it metabolizes into an addiction. Soon they can't get enough, and prolonged exposure can cause madness and eventually with so much corruption, will cause them to become minor hellspawn themselves. Their bodies becoming only living fucktoys for Incubi and Succubi to use for their pleasure. We, however, can only choose once who to pump full of hyperpotent sperm and allow them to foster our hellchild. Some Incubi are permitted more, but for us regular progeny, we are limited in our breeding selection.

So where, good mortal, would you like to meet my unholy form? I can promise you, you'll be in good hands. 😈f81d7d66f10e6f1c6871f70f6a7badcb.thumb.jpeg.e264daf3d35001bee93cdb2f4000dd9b.jpeg

Fwghk4XaYAA9-Kn.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1