The experiment - short text game

seebobsee

Seems really cool. Though I seem to have an issue with it on my phone's browser, where I can't scroll down. Not sure if it's just me or something with the site/app or the iOS safari browser.

Edit: tried it in chrome on my phone and have the same issue of not being able to scroll down still.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Trunks said:

Seems really cool. Though I seem to have an issue with it on my phone's browser, where I can't scroll down. Not sure if it's just me or something with the site/app or the iOS safari browser.

Edit: tried it in chrome on my phone and have the same issue of not being able to scroll down still.

Thanks for letting me know. I have fiddled around with the settings and it should work now.

5 hours ago, MainLine said:

Great start! I hope you continue this

Thanks! I might dabble around with this but it is mostly just a small project to try out before I tackle something bigger I have in mind.

11 hours ago, Trunks said:

Make sure you are reloading the game from scratch, rather then reloading the webpage your are on. In case that isn't the issue, I have now added font size buttons, in case that doesn't work (need to open the GUI panel on the left). That might help get it all to fit on a page.

13 hours ago, seebobsee said:

Make sure you are reloading the game from scratch, rather than reloading the webpage your are on. In case that isn't the issue, I have now added font size buttons, in case that doesn't work (need to open the GUI panel on the left). That might help get it all to fit on a page.

Font size option seems to have fix the issue!

• Like 1