Changeling Pt. 4: On All Fours

HyperSizedWes

Huge growth scene in this chapter and beware a bit of raunch as Wes gets gassy.

Pt 4: On All Fours

The next day I had convinced myself, and indeed it took convincing, to go back to my normal size, at least from what it seemed to an outsider. The only difference was my slightly bigger package but I was sure the guys in the office wouldn’t notice that as I usually confined myself to my cubicle anyway.

I gave Kai a hug on the way out the door and headed off to work leaving him to work at home, the house still smelling of cum from all the shenanigans of the past few days.

Work was mostly spent bored, doing menial tasks and occasionally feeling my larger cock through my chinos. The one thing the tasks did accomplish was keeping my mind occupied and preventing me from day dreaming and accidently hulking out in the cubicle, though at one point I am sure the thought crossed my mind.

The work day wasn’t spent without any growth however, going to lunch I needed to take a piss and standing at the urinal i couldn’t help but stare at my cock while I pissed, the staring eventually led to it swelling larger; still soft but slowly getting thicker, balls heavier and hanging lower. During this process Mike, the man from the cubicle next to mine handsome and always more athletic than me walked in and unsurprisingly took the only other urinal next to me. This intrusion snapped me back to reality and the growth stopped but I didn’t shrink it down. One thing I did was will my body to piss more, something felt dominant about not only having the heavy meat between my legs but also pissing like a racehorse with it.

“Draining the snake,” Mike chuckled, trying to make light using lame office banter. However, the joking attitude quickly gave way to a widening of his eyes and from what I could tell a bit of shock on his face. I pretended like I didn’t notice that he had definitely just got a quick peek of the beast I was holding on to.

“Yep, another day another dollar,” I chuckled in kind still proud to have made the office jock a bit jealous, if I hadn’t been maintaining control I might have gotten hard right there. Finishing my piss I shook my heavy cock and stuffed it in my pants, making sure my shake was very noticeable. Washing my hands I returned to the office saying, “See you on the outside Mike.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride home my head raced from the encounter in the bathroom. I imagined all the things I could have done. Imagining myself hulking out in front of Mike, busting out of my clothes with him staring up at me as I got taller and bigger, still pissing and not stopping watching his tiny frame get soaked.
It was all too much to think about and I felt my cock stir, looking down I realized quickly it wasn’t the only thing stirring and my shirt was tight against my chest. My muscles were swelling slowly, having run away along with my thoughts. Taking a deep breath and exhaling they stopped as I worked on calming myself but I for sure looked like an amateur weightlifter at that point.

Pulling into the driveway I got out of the car catching my balance with the new weight I had put on from the drive home. Excited to see Kai again and not have to hide all day I came into the house and threw my bag on the ground. “Kai,” I called out and he soon popped his head around the corner.

“Welcome…home,” he paused, seeing my bigger frame. “Grow at work?”

“No on the way home,” coming up to him I lifted him easily and gave him a hug. “Guess I got a little too excited.”

“I can see that,” he eyed my crotch and my cock was half hard and leaking pre in my pants from the growth in the car. “You don’t have to keep it caged up on my account.”

“Oh?” I smirked at him. “Need help getting the thing free?” He asked, his hand already moving toward my pants. 

“I have a better idea,” a devilish grin overtaking my face, I focused on my body, on growth. My muscles began to expand in all directions. My pecs ballooned outward, straining my polo, my hairy chest beginning to poke through as my sleeves lifted up over my muscles until beginning to rip. My thighs expanded in my chinos pressing my cock against them, the outline more than clear of the thick leaking head that also grew in tandem.

My clothes now started to rip all over as I was slowly moving beyond bodybuilder sized and focused on my heigh more as well my muscles keeping up as I got taller and my hairy muscle gut was exposed underneath my way too small shirt.

The red fabric burst off my body with my pants not too far behind. My sweaty frame now dripping in front of him and my massive pecs and rock hard nipples at eye level with Kai’s face. I grabbed his head and brought it to my pecs, pressing his lips against my nipples, “Suck,” was all I said and he eagerly wrapped his lips around them and began sucking, my nipples as big and hard as bullets. I increased their sensitivity and moaned at the increase of pleasure.

Finally my pants gave away revealing my straining white briefs soaked in cum. A two foot hard cock as thick as Kai’s forearms strained against the fabric, the massive head down to my knees poking out the bottom and my balls were nearing basketball sized before the final rip of my underwear and my dick hitting Kai in the stomach.

“Good boy,” I moaned in his ear, keeping his head firmly locked on my nipple.

Finally I released his head, having stopped my growth and stood in front of him. My hairy pecs were pressed against my beard not even flexed and my shoulders had widened into massive wings of muscle making my neck disappear. My cock was pressed against him so strong and three feet hard nearly knocking him over.

I picked him up and sat him on my dick making it unbelievably strong so that it could support all his weight. I held him against my gut with a massive hand and walked him to the living room and lifted him and tossed him on the couch to look at me.

I lifted my arm and flexed, the smell of my pits making my cock throb, I wasn’t even paying attention to all of the pre dripping down onto the coffee table and floor. My biceps mounded up and up in the flex to inhuman sizes as I flexed one of my tree trunk legs for him.

“Oh fuck I feel so comfortable like this,” I changed poses bring my arms down in front of me and flexed again, “Like this was who I am meant to be.” Cycling through a few more poses I willed my musk stronger until the whole room smelled like a locker room at a gym, it was intoxicating and only made me crave more.

“Sure you weren’t meant to be bigger,” Kai gulped at saying this.

“Maybe you’re right,” I picked up the coffee table with one arm and it felt like lifting nothing and placed it on the other side of the room. “Maybe I am meant to be a god!”

I let out a grunt and started growing again, getting taller, wider. My shoulders stretched out and before long my head hit the ceiling. I hunched over in my brutish frame to allow for more growth and soon my flaring back was up against the ceiling and it cracked slightly. I wanted to grow more but wasn’t ready to destroy the whole house. Instead I got on all fours like a dog and continued to swell. I focused more growth into my already huge cock and balls until eventually my balls hit the ground and bloated so big they arched my mid section a bit higher. My cock grew longer, thicker, until eventually I was staring down the head of my deck just below my face, the circumference of it growing so huge it was able to touch my abs, pecs, and floor all at once.

My back hadn’t hit the ceiling yet as I didn’t want to risk cracking it any further. I slowed my growth until it stopped. My fists were on the floor like a gorilla, my hands as wide and big as my massive cock head. Behind me I could feel but couldn’t see, due to my neck being overtaken by muscle, my feet pressed into the faux wood flooring. 

“Come worship this fucking ass,” I roared out my voice booming and deep with my new size. A huge hairy ass jutted out and ballooned bigger as I said this disproportionate to my already insane frame. The bulbous hairy cheeks glistened with sweat and were as big as Kai’s entire body.

He stood off the couch and came to the back of me where I could no longer see them, with complete control over my muscles the cheeks parted and revealed an insanely sweaty and musky tight hole. He solved his face up against it, the hole bigger than the circumference of his head and began to lick, it took awhile and some standing on his toes to be able to rim the whole thing.

I moaned in pleasure, “Oh fuck yeah keep going, lick Daddy’s muscular ass.” He did without protest and the sensation swam through me, pre was leaking from my dick like a water hose at this point and the entire floor was getting covered. My cock shuddered with each lick of his tiny tongue, my own tongue stuck out and lapped at my leaking cock head stuck between my pecs.

Kai continued to lick and feel up my giant cheeks with his small hands, the musk emanating from my huge balls at his feet and my hairy ass filling his nose and the room. I wanted more, needed more.

“Time to get further in boy,” I grunted, I imagined my hole opening, widening, gaping into a massive sweaty cave for his head. Kai was unprepared and I heard a giant plop as his head fell into my ass hole as it opened, I flexed and my ass wrapped around his head. He pushed against me but I was so big it was useless, his squirming head and shoulders in my ass only made my pleasure more intense.

“Oh fuck it’s too much I am gonna cum,” I roared and the walls shake. The whole house began to shake like a small earthquake, books and knick knacks falling off shelves. My cock was throbbing under me like it had a mind of its own. My huge balls contracted then released as a blast of cum shot from my cock knocking the coffee table into the wall with force. I practically humped the floor with Kai flailing in my ass, load after load filling the living room mixing with all the pre already there.

I willed my cock to bend toward me to not flood everything and my mouth widened, almost unhinging like a snake as I took in my own cock head and started swallowing load after load, gallons of cum making my gut bloated.

Fuck Kai better get you out of there, I thought. I concentrated on building up the gas in my body as I swallowed. Then, BOOM, a huge thunderous fart erupted from my ass shooting Kai’s head out of it and knocking him on his back onto the cum soaked floor. I could hear him gasp for air as I swallowed the last few of my huge loads before spitting my cock head out of my mouth, BBBBUUUUURRRRRPPPP, all the cum forcing a massive belch from me as the last few gallons sputtered onto the floor.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1