Changeling Part 5: Laying in the Mess

HyperSizedWes

I am starting to think this story may be getting a bit too crazy for the clientele of this site 😅. But if you wish to see some massive growth, tons of cum, and some macro happenings then read on!

Part 5

For a moment, in all the ecstasy, it felt as if I had blacked out for a moment. One final moan escaped my lips as my giant cock softened ever so slightly but was still thick and massive under me, holding me up along with my massive balls as I collapsed onto it.

A few inches of cum pre-covered the entire living room floor from what I could see but I couldn’t see much having gotten so big. My neck could no longer turn all the way with all the muscle and mass and my pecs hit my chin. I imagined how amazing all of me must look but at the moment I could only make out my cock head, which was bigger than my own head, laying between two huge pecs, each one probably heavier than Kai himself. “Kai!”

I had momentarily forgotten about Kai, my ass hole had opened taking in half his body size, I remembered the feeling of him wriggling around in there, it was an amazing sensation but I hadn’t heard from him since. “Kai are you back there?” I asked a bit worried. “You okay.”

I pulled myself back up on all fours again after collapsing from the most intense orgasm of my life. I used my strength to start flipping myself over. The cum sloshed under my movement and parts of it were seeping into the walls and furniture. The smell was overpowering but also extremely hot to me, I had never seen more cum in my life! It looked like more cum than what I had plastered on the back of the house the other evening.

“I’m alright,” I heard Kai’s voice from behind. “I finally finished flipping my massive body over, but as I did my fist hit the entertainment center and split the whole thing in half almost instantly as all of the dvd and games cases in it went flying.

“Oh shit,” I grunted. I hoisted myself up until I was sitting up straight in the living room but my back still slouched over so I could fit. I couldn’t see my gut but my huge pecs still did little to hide the 8 foot soft cock laying over balls that looked like the size of wrecking balls and hanging past my knees laying in the pool of cum on the floor. My legs were swollen to huge sizes and I had to spread them apart a bit to make room for the huge genitals that laid between them. 

Then in front of all that Kai was also picking himself up off the floor, he was still clothed and the amount of cum I could see had flooded the whole main living area of the house by a few inches. His clothes were dripping with it and I could see his body was a bit red, blood pumping more than likely from my tight ass squeezing it.

“Are you sure you are okay I didn’t mean to hurt you,” I tried leaning forward to grab him but my bulk prevented me without the risk of cracking the ceiling more.

“You didn’t I promise,” He said, “I feel fine…maybe a bit soaked,” he smelled his shirt, “and I smell like your ass a bit but I am fine. I will say, warn me next time, I couldn’t breathe in there big man.”

“One sec let me try to shrink down,” I started to focus before I was interrupted.

“No!...I mean not yet, I didn’t get to see the front of you.” He stood and walked over to me. “Damn you look,” he paused, looking me up and down, his eyes going over every inch of my hairy hyper muscular frame, my huge cock taller than he was even soft, “amazing.” He continued toward me and put his small hand up against one of my giant balls feeling them. Even at his size the touch jolted through me, the growth must have made me more sensitive, that or my subconscious doing it for me.

“I do feel amazing,” I grinned. He was close enough now, my hands had also grown massive and my huge hairy fingers could now reach and wrap around him. Delicately as possible I picked up his body, he was light, and brought him toward me sitting him on my pecs, his legs stradling to fit. I brought my face close to his and sniffed, “you smell amazing.”

“I think that is your smell you find amazing,” he smiled and laughed then moved his face in toward mine as my own lingered there. He kissed me on the lips, my head was bigger now and his kiss felt small but warm against them. I puckered up and kissed back, my huge mouth covering half his face. 

I pulled back and licked my lips, “Mmm I must taste as good as I smell.” I stroked his back with my massive hand. “I’m glad you’re okay, I need to be more careful.”

“More careful maybe but I would like to get up there again, maybe take a bigger breath next time.”

We kissed a bit more for a moment and I pushed out my long tongue and licked his face and upper body clean…well if you counted just leaving saliva in place of cum and pre. My cock was starting to chub up again, all eight feet of it began to swell thicker and raise off the ground slightly, still dripping. I could feel my huge balls churning as we kissed passionately, my huge tongue lapping at his face.

“Better be careful Wes, the house is already a bit of a mess.”

“I know,” I tried to whisper but it still came out loud and deep,” but honestly I don’t mind, it’s my cum everywhere and a part of me loves all my things getting marked by my seed.”

“Mmm now that is hot.”

“Yeah? Well why don’t you grab onto my dick,” I willed the process of getting hard to speed up and my dick sprang to life until the head of it hit the ceiling making a second crack but not completely breaking through. It was now 10 feet of massive throbbing dick, seeing the whole thing in its full glory only made me hornier.

Kai stood up on me and it felt like nothing and threw himself onto my shaft, he could just barely get his arms to wrap around it and he attempted in vain to jerk off the monster of a dick before him. “Hold on lil guy,” I grunted. I wrapped a huge hand around him and forced my hands to grow bigger. I was careful not to crush him but held him firm. My hands, already at freakish sizes, now looked comical even compared to my already superhuman frame. However, I was now able to fully wrap one of them around both Kai and my dick as pre leaked out of my head at an alarming rate, coating him, my hand, and my shaft in the potent liquid.

The sheer amount of it easily lubed both myself and Kai up, along with all the cum already still dripping from us. I began to stroke him against my dick, moving his body up and down along the shaft as deep moans escaped my lips. “Can’t exactly fuck you like this but damn this is a close second.”

Kai just stuck out his tongue and because of the sheer sensitivity of it I could feel even the small licks against me, gliding over the thick veins that ran erratically over the shaft, pumping gallons of blood though my huge body to keep me as hard as steel. I focused and grew my balls even bigger to where I was sure that if I was standing they would have been scraping against the floor. I didn’t want a few inches of cum, I was ready to flood my place with a good few feet of the liquid white gold.

“Oh fuck yeah Kai, I can’t wait to blow for you, to cover us, leave this whole place dripping in my fucking seed,” I let out a roar and began to stroke faster. Kai held on tight as I continued to also try to be focused on not squeezing him too tight as to hurt him. My cock head eventually tore a hole through the ceiling into the attic forcing some drywall to reign down over us and stick to our skin and the ground. I felt the room shake slightly as it did but the house still wasn’t close to collapsing.

Continuing to jerk myself off I could feel my ball eventually move from churning to contracting, my body knew what I wanted, I wanted to cum and not stop cumming until I was satisfied. “Kai I am gonna fucking blow,” I roared and let him go as he fell back onto my huge hairy muscle gut. I flexed my arms, one of them hitting the wall and knocking the TV off of it shattering the screen and cracking the drywall behind it, even bending the metal of the wall mount.

My arms flexed and I could now see my massive biceps properly and my hairy pits, which had gotten even more hirsute, smelled amazingly musky. My cock spasmed and the hole in the ceiling got a bit wider.

I wondered if I could control my cock, move it so the attic wasn’t the thing to get flooded with my seed but the house. As the thought passed through my head suddenly my cock began to move, I willed it to bend and snake around until the cock head was directly over Kai and my massive pecs. It was like having a third arm, snaking around.

Then all at once I blew, my balls shook the house as they pulled the cum into my dick and gallons, if not barrels, of cum came flooding down onto Kai and myself. I could feel him being pressed into me by the force of it all and my cock continued to cum and cum.

I roared and could feel the house shake with the boom of each grunt and moan, the windows rattling. In all the bliss of it my eyes closed for a moment and I opened my mouth to allow for some of the spewing mess to land in it and I swallowed eagerly.

I lost track of time until I heard, “Wes! Wes, you have to make it stop or there won't be a house left!”

I opened my eyes and saw that the entire main living area was covered by at least 2-3 feet of cum, my cock was snaking around almost with me not thinking about it just pumping out more and more cum and I knew if I wanted to I could cum indefinitely.

“Oh shit,” and with that my dick stopped coming. I moved my cock back around to my body and wrapped it around Kai’s body lifting him up to hold him up above the flood of cum as I hoisted myself up to sit up. Cum dripped off of me and into the pool of it all around the house. It was coating every bit of furniture, the ceiling and walls were dripping with it, and even Kai was covered head to toe along with myself, to where I could hardly see his form.

“That was hot!” I boomed my voice seemingly deeper as well. “Hope you don’t mind, the place is a bit of a mess.” I chuckled as more cum dripped over us.

“I mean it’s your house,” Kai laughed. I could feel a wave of exhaustion come over me. Using my new abilities so much along with the torrent of cum seemed to wear me down a bit.

“Well I can try to shrink down a bit later, but first I just want to cuddle with my little man.” Leaning up against the wall I felt it heave a bit under all my weight but not quite give in, I dropped Kai down into my lap and held him close to me licking his face until he was clean. “Just need a bit of a nap.”

• Like 5