Bigboi

Chapter 3

Gary closed his eyes, reveling in the sensation of Grandpa Burt's lips on his skin. He felt a surge of desire coursing through his veins, and he knew that he wanted nothing more than to experience the fullness of his grandaddy’s massive cock inside him.

Grandpa Burt gently laid Gary on his back and positioned himself in missionary style. He preferred this position so that he could see Gary, and for Gary to see his immense and beautiful body when they make passionate love.

Before Grandpa Burt can make love to his boy, he needs to prepare Gary first to lessen the pain when Burt enters his love chute. So the old muscle beast slowly rimmed the entrance of Gary's hole with his skillful mouth and tongue. 

“You taste so good my boy, I could eat your ass all day.”

The beast loved the taste and aroma coming from his boy’s pussy, and especially the moans that Gary expressed from the intense pleasure. 

After rimming him, Burt inserted his massive finger into Gary’s pussy, continuing to expand it to accommodate the old man’s massive tool. He gently pressed his finger onto his grandson’s prostate, making Gary moan in delight and ecstasy. 

"Oooooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuck, your so good grandpa. Keep going~.", Gary moaned.

After preparing his boy, Grandpa Burt reviewed his handiwork and was pleased to see his boy's hole so stretched and throbbing with need.

"Your hole is ready for my cock, my boy."

"Hmmmmm… Please put it in now Grandpa. I need to feel your love inside me."

As Grandpa Burt positioned above Gary, he could feel the heat of his body radiating onto his own. The smell of his sweat and musk filled Gary's nostrils, driving him wild with lust.

He reached up to touch Grandpa Burt's chest, feeling the heat radiating from his skin. The sound of their breathing grew heavier, more rapid until they were both panting heavily. Grandpa Burt lowered his mouth to Gary's neck, nibbling gently at his earlobe.

"Are you ready for me, baby?" he whispered.

Gary nodded, his voice caught in his throat.

He felt a mixture of fear and excitement building within him as Grandpa Burt teased his mammoth cock right at his entrance.  But he trusted Grandpa Burt completely. He knew that if anyone could handle him, it was this big, strong man who had always been there for him.

"Let me in and breed you baby, we'll share this together."

Grandpa Burt paused for a moment, gathering himself. Then he began to push forward, trying to slowly enter Gary's body. He felt the heat surrounding him, the tightness of Gary's muscles clutching at his cock. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. Both Burt and Gary moaned in unison as the head of the massive meat stick popped inside the entrance of his hole.

"Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh"

"Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh"

The sheer size of Grandpa Burt's 20-inch cock stretched his ass to its limits, filling him completely. As he adjusted to the foreign sensation, Gary let out a sigh of contentment. He felt utterly secure and cherished in Grandpa Burt's embrace, surrounded by the warmth of his powerful body.

Grandpa Burt looked down at Gary, gazing into his eyes with tenderness. "You're doing great, baby," he murmured softly.

As Grandpa Burt continued to push forward, he kept his eyes locked on Gary, making sure to adjust the pressure of his invasion from Gary’s reactions. Gary noticed this as he opened his eyes, and Grandpa Burt's love immediately connected through Gary. Even when Grandpa Burt turned to this gigantic avatar of masculinity, his love and kindness still remained through that simple, yet meaningful action.

Grandpa Burt lowered his face to Gary as he softly kissed him, brushing his mustache on his lover’s face. Once Gary adjusted to their rhythm, he let his grandpa into his mouth, letting him taste every crevice. 

This allowed Gary to fully open himself up to Grandpa Burt's invading monster dick.

"Hrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm, oh baby.", Grandpa Burt moaned as he bottomed out inside his lover.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You did so well my love. I'm so proud of you!", Grandpa Burt exclaimed 

Grandpa Burt praised Gary as he showered him with kisses all over his face.

"Oh fuck! Its so huge. I'm so full of your love grandaddy. I feel so safe and secure right now hmmmmmm~.", Gary moaned, feeling the beast cock inside his body throb and twitch with excitement. Grandpa Burt began massaging his boy's hairy and toned stomach. This allowed him to feel his cock rearranging Gary's insides, and letting him adjust to his cock’s girth. 

"You are so beautiful and handsome my baby boy. Are you sure you’re okay? Am I not hurting you, my love? 

“No grandpa, I’m alright. Just let me adjust a bit more.” 

With that, Grandpa Burt returned to making out with Gary as he kept feeling up his boy’s body. 

After a few minutes, the old muscle beast felt his son’s hole involuntarily push against his cock.

“So, can your grandaddy make love to you with his love tool, baby?"

"Yes Daddy, you make me so full. Please, make me truly yours…"

"Get ready baby boy, I'm gonna start moving. You take me in soooooo well, but I don't wanna hurt you by being too rough…"

Grandpa Burt started to slowly take out his cock, only leaving the cock head inside Gary's body.

"... so I'm gonna be gentle and delicate with your hot and sexy body. Just relax and feel my love darling boy~.", Burt said as he slowly inserted his cock inside his lover with all the passion and care he could give to him.

"Uuuuuugnh daddy. I love you so much. You are the biggest and most hung old man in the entire world."

"Yes, baby. I'm an ultra-masculine monster claiming his lovely boy.” 

As Grandpa Burt continued to grind himself deeper, Gary suddenly arched his back in ecstasy.

“Ho ho ho. It seems I found your love button again baby. Can you feel me pressing your prostate? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr" Grandpa Burt grunted

"OOOOOH FUCK. Your cock feels so gooooood inside me daddy. Its so good grinding at my prostate~"

Gary could feel every vein that covered his grandpa's massive cock every time as it gently passed through the entrance of his gaping hole.

With a sweet and caring look, Gary moaned, "And above all that alpha muscle beast, you are the most loving, and caring person in my entire life. Oh how I wished I confessed to you sooner Grandpa. All those times wasted."

Grandpa Burt snapped momentarily from his euphoric state after hearing Gary's confession. While still making gentle love to his baby he said, "You don't need to worry about that anymore darling. What's important right now is that we are together now."

Grandpa Burt rose to his knees and flexed his body as he put his hands behind his head. 

"I believe that fate decided for me to stay on this farm for me to grow into a muscle beast," he said as he continued flexing his abs.

He moved on to another pose as he continued. This time he brings his arms down to his favorite pose, the double bicep. "To grow my body into beastly proportions for you to worship..."

Side Chest, "... growing my cock into a pillar of pure muscle to bring you pleasure..."

Lat spread, "... my thick and warm fur to keep you warm and comfortable..."

Most muscular"... GRRRRRRRR my monster-like strength to keep you safe from any danger..." He flexed even harder, "Even do every heavy lifting for you..."

Grandpa Burt finished posing and went back down to wrap his arms around his lover, gently pulling him closer to his hairy muscle body. Gary tugged and caressed Burt’s manly chest and fur as he was being bred. Gary began to lick Grandpa Burt's massive hairy chest, tasting his salty yet tasty sweat. Gary occasionally sucked on the erect nipples like a baby hungry for his muscle daddy's muscle milk. Then, Grandpa Burt flexed his colossal pecs and abs, making them bigger. Gary alternately took in his lover's intoxicating alpha musk while twisting the round and hard nipples underneath the two massive pec mountains. Burt then whispered to his lover, "... Ooooooh baby boy, I’m getting close to showering you with all my pent-up love." 

Gary closed his eyes once more, preparing to receive his giant muscle daddy's love cream. He felt Grandpa Burt's love tool getting harder and bigger inside him, and the oversized balls churning with hot seed inside them. They are so close to the climax of their passionate love. Gary suddenly pitched and tugged on Granpa Burt’s sensitive nipples, twisting and pinching them. With this, Grandpa Burt kissed Gary with unbridled passion as his tongue went inside Gary's, exploring every corner and savoring the taste of his mate with heightened lust.

Grandpa Burt's act of oral and anal love, and Gary’s continued abuse of his monster Grandpa’s nipples, mixed with their passionate sex sparked a familiar feeling within Burt. He can feel his body pulsating once more, a sign of another growth spurt. Burt can manage his growing body, but he was afraid that his growing cock will tear his lover apart.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGH HRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM!"

Grandpa Burt grunted as he tried to control his expanding body.

“Control yourself, old man!”

It took a lot of willpower to transfer the growth of his cock to the rest of his growing body instead. 

The rest of Grandpa Burt's muscles grew bigger. His facial features became more masculine and exaggerated, including his growing beard. Another row of abs popped underneath the last row, giving him 10 massive bricks of cobblestone abs. Combining all these features is giving him a handsome wild beast, caveman look. 

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCK BIIIIIIIIIIIGER MOOOOOOOOOORE!" Grandpa Burt roared

Hearing this, Gary opened his eyes with a look of awe and maximum lust on his face. Seeing Burt become even more muscular and more handsome, drove Gary wild. The stronger smell of Grandpa Burt's musk fueled both of them to reach their ultimate climax.

After a few more long strokes... the dam broke for the both of them.

"GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

"OOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES DAAAAAAAADDDDYYYYYYY!"

Both lovers roared and screamed as their cocks finally shot their loads. Gary's cum sprayed and landed across his chest, face, and on Grandpa Burt's muscles and torso. 

Grandpa Burt tensed his immense hairy body as he spewed countless hot molten cum inside his lover.  Grandpa Burt had another volcanic eruption, more intense than the previous ones. Realizing that fact that he finally made love to his beloved grandson made him cum harder and longer. He continued to make small jabs inside his lover, trying to milk every last drop from his swollen balls. His eruptions continue to increase in volume as well. Fearing he might damage the insides of his son. He quickly removed his cock from his grandson's stretched hole and sprayed his cum in the air with a mighty force. Grandpa Burt's cum flew high up in the air and came crashing from the ceiling. The cum splattered everywhere as it rained down. Their bodies are covered in hot creamy love batter. The bed is then destroyed due to the weight of the giant beast. Every piece of furniture is soaked in cum including the bed, the wardrobe, and the nightstand.

After 10 minutes of non-stop cumming, Grandpa Burt finally finished his destructive release. He quickly came down from ecstasy and checked on Gary first. 

"Are you alright son? Did I hurt you anywhere? Please answer me." He said with love and concern in his voice.

"Ohhhhhhh shit. Yeah I'm fine." Gary replied

"Thank goodness," Burt said, relieved

Grandpa Burt then looked around following the destruction of the room as it was covered in beast cum. He noticed that the floor was flooded with his sperm as well. He decided that he would just clean these tomorrow. And he looked down to see his 700 lbs cum soaked monster frame and his 23-inch beast cock. Most of the growth on his cock has equally spread onto the rest of the muscle growth.

Grandpa Burt leaned down to kiss Gary again. Shoving both of their tongues into each other's mouths. Tasting each other's cum that went to their mouths during their climax.

Grandpa Burt carefully lifted Gary from the cum soaked bed. Burt laid down and placed Gary gently on top of his massive body, acting as a king-sized bed for his lover to lie on. 

Gary got to a more comfortable spot as he caressed and explored the post-growth spurt body of Grandpa Burt. He played with Grandpa Burt's furry chest and tangled his fingers on his giant's beard.

Grandpa Burt put his giant hands carefully on top of Gary as a blanket of sorts. 

They both looked at each other. Pure love can be seen and felt by both men.

"I wish I could bring you more pleasure my daddy muscle beast, but I am so drained"

"Its alright my boy, you did incredible on our first time. Just relax and sleep, while your muscle beast keeps your body safe and warm."

"Thank you, grandpa, I promise to improve so that we can catch up on all the conversations that we missed."

"I look forward to that son. Now sleep tight and have a goodnight, baby."

"Okay... I love you Grandpa Burt"

Grandpa Burt smiled and said, "I love you too Gary, my sweet baby boy."

The muscle giant and his grandson drifted to sleep, happy and content knowing that this was just the start of a new and happy relationship.

THE END

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1