Mr. Edwards, C.E.O., Billionaire, Musclestud Parts 1-6

wshpmus

Mr. Edwards, CEO - Part 4

Noah Chambers turned his key to unlock the private elevator and pushed the PH3 button, riding up to Mr. Edwards private gym as he'd been doing almost every day for the

past year.  He wasn't quite sure what to expect today since everything had changed three days ago when his employer announced that he'd stepped down from being CEO of

his empire, sold his controlling interest in the corporation, and was ready to begin a new life.  In three days they'd managed to tie up most of the loose ends such a departure

entailed, those that the legal team hadn't already handled, and now this morning he wondered what exactly was left to do.  He was Mr. Edwards personal assistant and the vast

majority of his fourteen hour days had been spent coordinating the man's life around his work and the company.  Now, there would be a sizable gap in his bosses schedule and

what would fill it was still a mystery.

The elevator door opened and Noah saw Carmichael, the penthouse butler, holding a silver tray with a large mug of steaming coffee.  "Oh Carmichael, thank you," Noah took the mug and set the Starbucks grande he was carrying onto the tray in its place, "This mud can't hold a candle to your brew."

"You're too kind," the servant said simply and turned to go.  Noah watched him, wondering for a moment what brought on the unexpected greeting, but quickly realizing that the butler's routine was as thrown off as everyone else's.  Mr. Edwards had never spent his days at home, and Carmichael probably wasn't sure what exactly was expected of him.  Something Noah couldn't help but wonder too.

Noah fished his Ipad out of his bag and walked across the gym towards his usual chair, ready to settle in to the normal daily ritual, but then he realized something was already different.  The room was quiet, and Mr. Edwards wasn't there working out.  Noah flicked to his calendar and checked the page, astounded to see a completely blank page, a first time occurrence.  The empty page was disconcerting and somehow rather a bit ominous.  He turned back to the previous nights entries to see if any companions had been hired but he already knew that no one had been booked.  After the bodybuilding twins hospitalization he'd been grateful Mr. Edwards hadn't requested anyone else as of yet.  Noah tossed the electronic pad back in his bag and settled back in the chair, sipping his coffee.  He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh, then calmly settled into the chair, stared out across the empty room and then closed his eyes.  "I guess I wait," he told himself.

He woke up with a start, not having expected to actually fall asleep.  He pulled out his cell phone and saw that half an hour had gone by.  It was still early, only 6:45, but normally he'd be finishing up by now.  Slightly annoyed, he got up and walked to the door.  The central staircase connecting the three floors was to his left and he scooted up the two flights making his way to the master bedroom suite.  He saw no reason to knock and let himself in, the room nearly pitch black.  He knew the drapes were on a switch and hit a button by the door that slowly opened the bank of curtains, the morning light flooding in across the king size bed.  Mr. Edwards silver hair shone in the light against the silvery white sheets, and the head turned slowly towards Noah with an expression of puzzlement, or maybe amusement, spread across his face.

"Morning boss.  'Fraid I didn't get the memo on the change of schedules today," Noah stated.

"Chambers!," the waking figure started to stir and rise from flat on his back up onto his elbows, "Do you know that I haven't slept this late in years.  It feels glorious."

"I'm delighted."  Noah just cocked his head a bit, and stared back.

"Oh, you're miffed.  I am sorry, you have every right to be.  I should have thought to call you.  Of course you'd be here on time, as always, why wouldn't you.  I wasn't thinking.  Come to bed!," he smiled and threw back the covers playfully inviting Noah to share the bed.

"Excuse me!"

"You heard me, c'mon, crawl in here, catch a few zzzzz's.  Think of all the days you must have wanted to sleep in and couldn't."  Mr. Edwards patted the mattress next to him.

Noah just looked at the man like he'd gone crazy.  Not sure what to do he just frowned a bit and stared back at his boss, quickly realizing he'd never before come into his bedroom and suddenly it seemed an odd thing to have done.  Why, he didn't know, he'd certainly seen the man nearly naked almost every day, but now the circumstances were unfamiliar.  Mr. Edwards had yanked the sheets back and away from his own body, which now was completely uncovered, and so far he hadn't reached out to pull them back.  Instead his two thickly muscled arms reached up behind his head as he stretched himself lengthwise like a cat waking from a nap.  His impressive super sized dick flopped leisurely to the side, as darkly tanned as the rest of his body, Noah couldn't help but be transfixed by it and wondering how truly enormous it must be when erect.

"It is rather eye catching, isn't it?," the naked musclgod said in a sleepy, matter of fact way.

Noah was still staring at it, unable to look away.

"Tell me Chambers, what are you thinking right now?," the naked man was curious.

"I,…  I don't think I should really say."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me," he repeated in a tone he knew Noah would not refuse.

"Fine.  I was thinking I'd never seen you this way before, and how different it was.  Your not working your body, putting it through it's paces.  I always see it in motion, like a racehorse running, and now here it is at rest, relaxed, and it's just as powerful looking if not more, somehow.  That doesn't really make sense does it?  But, just lying there you look even bigger than you usually do, against those white sheets, you just look bigger.  I see you every day, and sometimes that makes it impossible to see changes in someone, changes happen so slowly, but right now I was thinking that my gosh you look huge, perfect, remarkable and your appendage there, well, I've never…  Well it's more than any one man should have.  It's unfair really, look at you, it's ridiculous, that body, those muscles, the face, the huge … " Noah just pointed at the foot long shaft, then went rambling on, "It's overwhelming sometimes, that one person should have so much, and it doesn't stop there, you're filthy rich and incredibly intelligent, you're an unbeatable fighter, and lover.  I've arranged enough partners to know your prowess there.  It's completely astounding.  And with all that, I have no idea whatsoever if you're even happy?  Are you?  Does all that you have satisfy you?  Is that why you sold it all away, are you changing your life to realize some other dream?"  Noah stopped abruptly, realizing he had in fact just said exactly what he was thinking.

Mr. Edwards smiled, "All that huh?  I thought you were just going to make a joke about my big penis."

"I still can if you like," Noah replied.

"No, that's ok," Mr. Edwards sat up in bed.  "That was quite interesting.  How odd that in all this time together I know so little of you Chambers.  I've never asked personal questions.  That seems wrong.  Thank you for what you said, and sharing that with me.  I am a wealthy man, in every sense of the phrase, I realize that and do not take such gifts for granted.  Sadly, I do have such serious faults.  Vanity, my ego, it is enormous, as you well know.  I should be ashamed of that, but I'm afraid I'm not.  You well know that too."

Mr. Edwards got out of bed on the side nearest the windows and stood there looking out the window.  His big body silhouetted in the tall plate glass, his right arm reaching up to lean against the window frame as he continued speaking.  "I was always rich, that came easy.  I liked the business world but it no longer challenges me, and the time to leave it seemed right.  I do strive for happiness, but doesn't everyone?  Thank you for wondering about that, it says a lot about the kind of person you are.  And the body, this big side of beef I've become," he turned to face Noah now, bringing down his arm and standing with lats spread wide, "This is a gift I earned.  Maybe I shouldn't be so proud of it, but I can't help myself, I wasn't always this size and of all my gifts it's the one I enjoy the most."

He turned to face Noah.  "Would you like to enjoy it too?," he asked simply, gently stretching his arms outward, the gesture inviting Noah into them.

"What?  Would I…" it was the last thing Noah expected to hear him say, and he stammered a reply, unable to finish his thought.

"You must have dreamt of this, haven't you?  Watching me everyday in the gym.  You know having you there has always been a great motivator for me, seeing your struggle to hide your desire for me.  You were quite good at it too, but I've always known Noah."

It was the first time since he'd been employed that Mr. Edwards called Noah by his first name.  The effect was as devastating and disconcerting as anything this man had ever done.  Mr. Edwards knew the power he wielded and said it again, softly, sensually…  "Noah.  Come here Noah."

Noah couldn't move, his every secret desire was laid out open with one little sentence.  The superman, that he already knew he loved, stepped towards him and wrapped his arms around his small little body and just held him.  Noah gave himself over, the tension, the anger, the fear all faded as he let himself sink into the two muscular arms, his head falling against the mountainous chest.  He just let Mr. Edwards hold him, fighting back the desire to cry and trying to understand what was happening here.  He loved this man, that was certain, and for many months now, but that feeling was unlikely to be returned and nothing his boss had said indicated any reciprocal emotion.  He was just acknowledging the fact that he knew Noah wanted him.  That was all he'd really said.

"Have you wanted to touch me for a long time now?"  Mr. Edwards spoke to the top of Noah's head, which bobbed up and down.  "I like that.  There's nothing wrong with that Noah.  You're a beautiful young man, a talented ,hard working exemplary employee and I am very grateful to have you with me.  And if your desire for me is what has made you such a marvelous, loyal assistant, then I'm even more delighted that my big, rock hard muscles please you."

Mr. Edwards gently pushed Noah back from his chest and bent his right arm up at an angle, the biceps peak rising hard and round, snaked with veins just below the surface of the skin.  "Look at that Noah, you know how strong this arm is don't you?  You've seen it tossing around thousands of pounds now, and you never had the chance to touch it, not once, not ever, but now… " Mr. Edwards flexed even harder, "Touch it Noah, lick that beautiful globe of flesh, put your hands on it and feel the power behind it, the strength it contains."

Noah fell on the arm, licking and biting at the muscle with an unbridled passion he'd contained for too long.  The cocky musclegod just smiled and soaked it in, feeding on the lust and desire he craved so much.  He never tired of the attention, the worshippers at his feet who would do anything to be allowed near him.  He re-directed Noah's mouth onto his abdominals and flexed them underneath the eager tongue working it's way across them.  He swelled his chest with air, his huge rib cage expanding and his entire torso puffing out with gigantic size, the curvaceous ridges and valleys of muscle in high relief against the morning light.  Noah was like a shark on a feeding frenzy, unable to focus on one part of Mr. Edwards perfect physique for more than a moment, at last able to touch and fondle whatever beautiful muscle he chose.

"It's a banquet isn't it?  And I think you're a starving man," Mr. Edwards stated simply tensing his flawless body once again and watching Noah's hands explore with delight.  "That's my boy," Edwards whispered again in Noah's ear.  "Savor it, it's all yours, every inch of it, to do as you like.  We have all day."

Noah thought of his blank calendar page and smiled, then asked, "Would you carry me to the gym?  You still have a workout to get in today and I don't want you missing that."

Mr. Edwards scooped up Noah in his arms and headed straight out the bedroom door.  "Naked I assume?"  He asked.

"That goes without saying."

"And just what kind of a workout would you like to watch?"

"Go Heavy, get huge and pumped and tear that gym up.  Push yourself.  And don't forget I won't be taking my eyes off of you.  Make me proud.  Impress me."

Mr. Edwards let out a little laugh, "No problem, that I can do."

Noah looked at the smirk on the big man's face and knew this would be memorable.  The first time ever a man worked out just for him.  Doing just what he wanted.  How he wanted.  Maybe this new working arrangement would only last a day, a week, who knows.  If he fires me tomorrow, Noah thought, I'm still going to have the best day of my life.

----------------------------

They were fifteen minutes into the workout and Mr. Edwards was lifting more than Noah had ever seen.  The colossus stared into Noah's eyes sensually as he slid another forty five pound disc onto the olympic bar.  Noah had seen him do this countless times in the past, but today was different, the bar was bending in the middle from the massive amount of weights already on it, far beyond what he'd ever bench pressed before, and the way he stared at Noah while sliding the weight slowly onto the thick pole like it was somehow a hard cock, one that rivaled the piece of meat swinging freely between his legs, sent a wave of ecstasy down into Noah's own rock hard dick.

"I should go heavy more often," Mr. Edwards taunted as he gave the iron plate a quick little shove for the last few inches to make it slam against the third plate already on the bar.  The ringing of the steel made Noah shiver with pleasure.  "Four hundred fifteen pounds.  Does that number make you hard?"  It was a rhetorical question, and Mr. Edwards didn't expect an answer as he slid another plate onto the other side of the bar and watched Noah's erection pulsating underneath his clothes.  He slid himself once again under the heavily loaded bar.

"Your going to have to let that thing loose soon or you might hurt yourself.  Now why don't you come over here.  That's right, kneel down at the foot of the bench and reach up, yeah that's right, and put your hands on my pecs while they lift this little thing for you."

Mr. Edwards breathed out and raised the massive weight as easily as he had the through the last two sets.  Noah's hands explored the working chest muscles, sliding along the muscle striations and feeling all the ridges of the thick meaty chest.  He could feel the muscles growing warmer as blood rushed into them.  They hardened and contracted under his touch and Noah's dick throbbed.

The weight slammed back down onto the rack and Mr. Edwards sat up, looking down into Noah's smiling face at the end of the bench.  "I think we're going to have to take care of that, you're never going to make it through another set."  The big man stood and called out in a strong voice, "Carmichael."

The electronics system of the penthouse had voice recognition, and everything could be controlled by Mr. Edwards verbal commands.  Saying 'Carmichael' was the same as ringing a buzzer in the servants quarters and Noah knew that in moments the butler would be walking into the gym.  Suddenly he felt ridiculous, kneeling at the foot of the bench and his erection straining against his pants.  Why had he called him?  There wasn't time to even consider when the gym door opened and the butler came striding across the room to stand beside them.

"Carmichael, please change to your other uniform."  Mr. Edwards instructed.  The man routinely began to unfasten his tie, then work his way down the buttons of his shirt.

Noah was stumped, wondering what was going on, still embarrassed by his own position at the bosses feet, but he looked over at Carmichael undressing and started to re-think everything he'd assumed about the man.  He'd never given it any thought before.  Who even had a butler in the United States?  And someone without a family, was it really necessary?  When Carmichael had pulled off his jacket and then his white starched shirt Noah suddenly began to realize that maybe he did more than just answer the door and run the household.  Carmichael's pale white English chest was covered in a beautiful pattern of dark hair, swirling around his well shaped athletic torso.  He had the build of a gymnast, toned and well proportioned, that suited his 5' 6" height.  It had never occurred to Noah what a handsome man he was, he'd never really paid much attention to the fact.  But now seeing the clothes coming off and the manly build and hair, the butler's duties were quickly becoming more apparent.

He stripped completely down to a black jock strap, his legs equally well formed and hairy, matching his upper body beautifully. He was quickly folding his clothes neatly into a pile on the floor, but not before pulling from his jacket a studded leather dog collar that he briskly fastened around his neck.  His uniform on, he bowed his head waiting for his master to command him.

"Noah needs to release," he instructed simply, to which Carmichael turned and dropped to his knees.  He reached for the fly on Noah's pants and unzipped them efficiently, his hands sliding them off and pulling down the straining briefs just as fast.  Noah didn't have time to question anything, it was just happening, and Carmichael's mouth enveloped his swollen member with astounding expertise.  Whether it was the most perfect blow job he'd ever had in his life, or the mere fact that the entire eroticism of the whole morning had magnified everything, Noah didn't know or care.  He gave himself over to the butler's skills and looked up at Mr. Edwards who whipped his two arms up into a double biceps pose, then down into a most muscular, straining to pull all the muscles of his naked torso into their most flexed, impossibly huge, perfection.

Noah's eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure as a geizer of cum spewed from his aching dick, and the phrase he'd never intended came out of his mouth, "Aaaaaah, fuck."

Both Noah and Carmichael thought the same thing at once, 'Uh oh.'

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Two things....  Noah kills himself out of the extreme shame he has brought on himself or mr chambers puts him in a lifenlong coma.

Or...  (since it's not listed as a snuff story)

Mr. Chambers says it too.   

• Upvote 1

Mr. Edwards, CEO - Part 5

The door buzzer rang again.  First one long persistent ring, then three, four, five short staccato blasts.

Noah stumbled from his bed to the intercom by the front door and pressed the button to speak.  "What?," he demanded.

"Mr. Chambers, please let me in.  It's Dr. Krenshaw.  I must speak with you."

"Dr. Krenshaw?," Noah asked back, "From Research and Development?"

"Yes, yes. Please I must speak to you."

Noah pushed the button to open the buildings front door.   His mind raced to recall what he knew about Dr. Krenshaw.  He'd been Mr. Edwards top man in R & D eight months ago, but he'd left the company, rather suddenly too, but he didn't remember any of the details.  They'd had so little interaction he couldn't imagine why the doctor was here now, especially at 2:00 in the morning."

Noah grabbed an old robe and put it on over top his shorts then stood by the front door.  He heard the elevator ding out in the hall and waited for the knock, his eye already at the peephole.  It was Dr. Krenshaw, but he appeared more than a little disheveled.  Noah opened the door.

"Thank you," the doctor said coming into the apartment quickly, practically pushing his way past Noah.  "I worry we might already be too late.  It's escalated.  Far faster than I would've anticipated."  The man was rambling, " The controls, they're there - they were planned you know, but I fear they're not being used.  Yes, clearly they're not," the doctor chuckled in a manner indicating is was decidedly unfunny.

"Doctor please, I have no idea what your talking about!," Noah began.

"No idea?, " Dr. Krenshaw looked wide eyed at Noah as if suddenly remembering why he was there.  "My boy, yes, I'm sorry…   you know none of this do you?  But why would you, why would anyone.  That's why he kicked me out, to keep his secrets."

"Who are you talking about?"  Noah made the leap, "Mr. Edwards?"

"Of course Mr. Edwards!  Who else would I be talking about."  The doctor was wound up tight, a man on the edge, and Noah stared at the look of intensity and anger that was written across his face, and truly began to worry.

"That man," the doctor's voice changed, he spoke softly now and barely above a whisper as if someone might be listening in.  "That man is…

…a monster."

The hairs on the back on Noah's neck stood on end.

-----------------------------

Noah set two cups of coffee down on the little table in his kitchen.  He'd put the doctor off for a few minutes, because he needed to.  He didn't know if he wanted to hear anymore about the man he loved, and yet, he knew he had to listen.

"What do you mean he's a monster?," Noah asked calmly, starting the conversation back up.

The doctor stopped pacing the floor and came over, throwing himself into the chair across from Noah.   "Evil.  Cruel.  What other definition is there of a monster?," he snapped back.

Noah's first instinct was to jump to Mr. Edwards' defense, but reason stopped him.  He knew his employer could be a violent man, there was no denying that.  Noah had even helped in smoothing over every incident that had put someone in need of medical attention.  He also knew that this was happening with an increasing frequency.

"Tonight I got a phone call," the doctor continued.  "It was from Mr. Carmichael, the butler?"

Noah nodded his head, indicating he knew him.

"He was calling me from his hospital room."

"Oh no," Noah groaned and gulped some coffee, anticipating the worst.

The doctor went on, "Both of his legs were broken, the femurs snapped like twigs.  Some ribs also.  A hand was crushed…"  Dr. Krenshaw stopped, not wanting to recount any more of the injuries.  I don't know how he managed to even make the call, the morphine was impeding his speech.  But he knew, he had to let me know."

Noah's thoughts raced back to the morning, the huge man naked in his bedroom, the erotic workout, Carmichael stripped down to the black jock and collar down on his knees sucking him off. The images in his head all jumbled and the odd way the morning had ended so abruptly.

The doctors voice interrupted his memories.  "I fear there is no one left who can get access to this very dangerous man, except you."

Noah's eyes widened in genuine fear.

"You're still his personal assistant?  You see him daily, yes?" the doctor asked.

Noah nodded.

"Good, then it has to be you."

"To do what?  What are you expecting me to do?!"  A look of genuine panic swept across Noah's face.  He envisioned the hospital room, Carmichael in casts and covered in tubes.  He thought of the bodyguards thrown across rooms and lying on the ground in pain, men with huge powerful bodies who were helpless against Mr. Edwards.  What on earth would he be able to do?

The doctor grew calmer now, he knew he had to help Noah now and his own agitation was not going to help.  "Listen Noah, knowledge is power, and in this case it's everything."

He reached into his jackets inside pocket and pulled out a disc.  Noah understood and grabbed his laptop off the coffee table in the next room and brought it to the table.  He took the disc and slid it in.

The video was inside a lab, an average looking medical exam room.  Dr. Krenshaw was standing in the room talking to a man running on a treadmill.  The man was shirtless with wires taped across his chest and arms, monitors behind him all recording data.  The mans' head was cut off the picture frame, but he looked like he must be about 45 or 50 years old, not in great shape, thin arms and sagging man breasts that bounced as he ran.  A small paunch hung over the waistband of his shorts and his legs looked too thin from what he could see of them.

Noah looked at the doctor and made a 'what is this?' shrug.  The doctor pointed back at the video screen and Noah turned to see the man in the video stop running.  Dr. Krenshaw was telling him he did well and started pulling off the monitor feeds taped to his skin.  As the last one came off the man stepped down off the treadmill and came into the camera frame, he saw that it was Mr. Edwards.  Noah did a double take, moving in towards the screen to see the handsome face he knew so well.  It didn't look as lean as he knew it to be, or as handsome, but there was no mistaking who it was.

"When was this?"  Noah asked in shock at the sight of the paunchy, average looking middle aged man on the screen.

"Two years, five months ago."  The doctor nodded his head up and down at the look of doubt on Noah's face.

"No one can build the kind of body he has that fast.  It's not possible, even with drugs and…  I don't know what else you could use.  There's nothing that works that fast."

"That's were I come in.  What do you know about steroids?  The history of them," the doctor specified.

"Well, I think they first appeared around World War II?  I thought I heard that they were developed for survivors of the holocaust, to help them regain body mass after the starvation and, well, the hell they lived through.  But then I also remember hearing that Hitler and the Nazi's had something to do with them, to win at the olympics, or no, it was to create the super soldier?  Is any of that right?"

"Doesn't matter.  And what do you think a multi million dollar corporation would spend their money on?  Helping poor starving people or creating super soldiers?"

Noah didn't need to be told the answer.  "Oh god, so this is some super steroid he's on?  Why?  Why would he even take it?  Try it out on himself?  That's insane."

"It would be if that were the answer, but it's not.  It's not a steroid, not a drug of any kind!"  The doctor glanced again at the video which was now showing MRI scans of what was clearly a human brain, and computer generated graphics highlighting spots throughout different regions of the organ.  "What I developed was a way to tap into the resources of all human potential.  You've heard that we use only a very small portion of our brains, and that is true.  It's a great unchartered mystery there and I've only begun trying to understand and utilize it.  But what I've done is to create pathways, stimulants through a series of tiny implants, seated in the brain which control functions.  They can control the production of adrenaline, the bodies own ability to create testosterone, the pleasure centers heightened, the pain centers lowered.   Intelligence tapped into, diseases cured.  The possibilities of my work were monumental.  I do not say that lightly Noah, it is a fact.  And a fact that has been proven to work."

They both looked at the screen and Mr. Edwards was now in another examining room, this one with old style Nautilus type equipment.  The entire weight stack was riding up and down and Mr. Edwards' more familiar bodybuilder sized muscles were shining with sweat as he arrogantly pounded out repetitions for the doctor, a look of supreme confidence and masculinity radiating across his face.

"So why would he ever dream of trying something so experimental on himself?  Besides being crazy, human testing would be highly illegal, and… " Noah just stopped, stymied by Mr. Edwards actions.

"He was terminally sick Noah.  He had nothing to loose and time was essential.  Everything we did was secret and had to remain secret because he knew he was going to use himself as the test subject.  No one would sanction that, and as unethical as it was, it was my chance to prove my research and implement it."

Noah's mind flooded with questions.  "And now?  Clearly it worked.  He lived, and more than just lived, he turned into this physical marvel, but why is he becoming so violent?  And the profanity, what the FUCK does profanity have to do with it anyway?"

The doctor raised a finger, in an 'ah-ha' gesture.  "Those are the controls Noah.  Those electric implants respond to verbal cues.  Profanity, at least some of the most popular vulgarities, I programmed in to release testosterone production.  At first it was never enough to cause such extreme violent episodes.  In the beginning it did what it was intended to do, helped him build muscle naturally.  A fifty year old man with the testosterone levels of an 18 year old, it was exactly what he needed, and he grew impressively.  Then, and I don't know exactly when, it started to escalate.  He's gotten bigger continually, and I wasn't there to monitor anything after he fired me.  I believe he's still growing, getting stronger, and the aggression we clearly know about.  You've seen him today, is he bigger than he was just last month?"

"Without a doubt." Noah answered simply, remembering the 415 pound bench press that hadn't even begun to challenge him this morning.

"Would just testosterone cause that amount of size?"

"Yes, it can in the doses his own body is giving him.  But it doesn't stop there.  There's human growth hormone, and his brain can also produce myostatin inhibitors, those are blockers, which create myostatin deficiencies that in turn causes phenomenal muscle growth, far beyond what's considered normal."

"So there's a control word, or words, that block his myostatin production," Noah asked trying to piece this scientific puzzle together.

"Yes.  There are an entire series of auditory cues programmed into his brain.  That control physical and emotional functions of all types."

"Oh Christ,"  Noah thought about what that really meant.  "What the hell were you thinking?  What kind of stupid idea was it to have vocal cues?  Cues he could hear coming out of the mouths of anyone at anytime!  Talk about creating a human time bomb.  I'm not sure who's the real monster here."

The doctor felt the bite of that comment, but made no reply.  He knew the idea had been a grave mistake soon after it's inception, but his own hyper focused science based life put him out of touch with normal human interaction.  It had only seemed a foolish error after the fact.

"I do take the blame here Noah, and understand what a nightmare I've created.  But you can help contain the damage.  You can be there to control him."

Noah felt a headache throbbing from the back of his neck to the top of his forehead.  "So if I'm guessing correctly here, Mr. Edwards has no idea of these control words and what they do?  Because if he did, with the ego he has he would be increasing his strength and getting monstrously bigger with unbridled glee!"

"That's correct, for the most part.  He knows there were words programmed to cure his disease.  And he thinks the physical changes are just a fortunate by product of that.  The rest he doesn't know about at all."

"Ok.  So are there control words to reverse what happens in his brain?"

"Well no.  Not exactly.  You can't say something to make testosterone production stop, if it happens and is released that's that, but you could stimulate something else to counteract or at least minimize the aggressive tendency."

"Like what, for example?"

"Well, like 'love'."  The doctor went on.  "Or pleasure or feelings of contentment, but love is stronger or perhaps it's really a combination of all of those feelings."

"And you have a word programmed in that I can say, that will make him feel love?," Noah asked, slightly incredulous.

"Yes, quite a few in fact.  Here, let me start writing them out for you, " the doctor began scribbling a list on a piece of paper he pulled from his pocket.  Noah looked over his shoulder as he wrote.

"You're kidding?  Those are the words you programmed in?"

"Yes.  Why?  What's wrong with them?"  The doctor thought about it for a second then answered himself, "Ok, I didn't really think this through.  It seemed like an intelligent choice at the time."

Noah rolled his eyes and started to study the list.

--------------------------

The penthouse was dark, and the shirtless muscleman sat in a plush leather club chair in his library facing the windows, the city lights at his feet sparkling for miles across the broad panoramic expanse of glass.  He'd been sitting here for some time, a brandy snifter still half full held loosely in his hand.  This day had taken a turn he did not like, and he was at a loss for what exactly had happened.

'Noah', he smiled to himself when he thought of the young man who so clearly adored him.  It had been fun to cross that line with him this morning, to let him release all that pent up adoration; it had given them both such pleasure.  How incredible he always felt when he could show himself off to someone.  He never got tired of it.  It was a compulsion, he knew that, but a harmless one.  So why then had he grown so uncontrollably angry and at such an odd moment?  There was no explanation for it.  He'd done all he could to direct that rage at the weights, and had tried his best to work out his anger, but he knew he'd lost control and left the gym abruptly.  It felt childish, and Noah must have thought it strange behavior at best.  For me to tease him like that and then walk out, poor kid is probably baffled at what happened.

And Carmichael, he couldn't even bring himself to think about that.  He'd gone down to his room after he'd cooled off to…, well he wasn't really sure why, to get his dick sucked probably, or maybe to apologize…  It didn't matter.  The rage had come on him again just a few minutes after he stepped into the room.  He remembered pulling the flat screen off the wall, some image of a rapper with his face and gold teeth grill up close and angry.  Angry like he was.  The rest of what happened was like rough sex, rape and brutal attack all amplified, like someone else was doing it, not him.  He just wanted to forget it.

Mr. Edwards slugged down the rest of the brandy and threw the glass across the room, now just angry at himself.  He looked up and saw a picture of his father sitting on one of his library shelves.  He heard his father's voice in his head, "Liquor is the crutch of the weak man."

'Yeah, fuck you Dad,' he thought to himself, but didn't say aloud.  That brought another one of Dad's old adages to mind, "Profanity is for the simple minded."  His father had a lot of them, and he'd never realized how much they'd stayed with him.  He pulled another from his memory, "Tattoos are disgusting markings of the ignorant.  Savages branded their own skin, not a gentleman."

Mr. Edwards thought of his father, the man who'd built the company, but it was he who had turned it into an empire, he who had run it until a few days ago.  The shadow of his father he gladly left behind, and when the remembered the newspaper phrase in his obituary, 'a giant in the industry', Mr. Edwards rose up from his chair and looked at his own hulking reflection in the darkened plate glass and said, "I don't think so little man."

------------------------------

The Lamborgini pulled up to the gay leather bar and a stunned doorman raised an eyebrow when the big silver haired daddy climbed out.  His thick arms bulged obscenely from a skin tight black t-shirt that hugged his drool producing body.

"You wanna park that for me?," Mr. Edwards told the man, more than asked.

"We haven't got valets here Mr,"  the guy responded, unable to take his eyes off the tanned biceps.

"Expand your resume," Mr. Edwards palmed him a crisp hundred dollar bill and confidently walked through the door.

A leather bar, or any gay bar, was a new experience for the former CEO, but already he liked the spark of excitement he felt at walking across the crowded barroom floor.  If he felt a rush of pleasure at showing off his incredible body for one person, an entire room full took him to a new level.  And 'shy' or 'unassuming', was not something in his game plan tonight.

Every head in the bar had turned at his appearance, and Mr. Edwards was carefully scanning the room in turn, seeing what was available.  It was quickly apparent, that for him, everyone was.

"So what does someone have to do to get a little attention around here?," he spoke out in a loud clear voice above the music, and brazenly pulled his t-shirt up and off, letting the room get a complete picture of what he had to offer.  He bounced his pecs confidently.

"That's good for starters," a harnessed leather daddy stepped towards him and ran his hand up the flat cobbled washboard and stopped at his chest, tweaking a nipple with a little twist.

Mr. Edwards smiled, "Who else boys?  Plenty of me to go around."  He tensed his muscles, making them ripple and expand, before bending up an arm and flexing his bicep for the daddy to start sucking on.  "I got another one over here," he added bending up his other arm, "and I'm going to need someone to take these pants off of me and offer up their ass for my really big penis."

"How big?" a voice from the crowd asked eagerly.

"When a man tells you it's big sonny, you just get your pathetic little butt over here and do it."

With both arms spread wide, two men fondled the huge arms, another dropped to his knees in front of the braggart and unzipped the pants, pulling them down and letting the enormous dick swing free.  A collective murmur of approval swept through the crowd and an eager volunteer bent forward over the pool table offering up what this daddy had demanded.

"That's more like it fellas.  Let's get the party started."  Mr. Edwards cock was even more impressive when it hardened and grew.  Those who weren't up close and part of the action had hands drifting down to their own stiffening appendages, taking them out and playing with themselves as the late evening floor show began.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Here are the final parts... 

Mr. Edwards, CEO - Part 6

Noah Chambers looked at his blurry reflection in the brushed chrome doors of the penthouse elevator as he rode up to the familiar gym floor.  He was wearing a gray hoodie, soaked with a dark sweat stain across the center of his chest and one under each arm from running the two miles from his apartment.  He was breathing hard and deep, and it felt good, taking big draws of air into his lungs.  The elevator doors quietly opened and he bound forward, feeling confident and eager.  Mr. Edwards was already at the squat rack and hard into his leg workout, his huge quads unrestrained from the usual, scant, gym attire.

"What are you working today?," Noah asked what was already obvious.

"Legs," a grunted reply came back.

"I did legs yesterday, but leave that weight on the bar, it'll be good for a warm up," Noah said with a matter of fact air as he stood beside Mr. Edwards, watching him indifferently, as he unzipped his hoodie and shucked it back off his shoulders, tossing it across the room.  Bare chested under the zip up top he shook out his gargantuan frame of thick, densely oversized muscles, packed onto his torso so generously that it appeared a human body couldn't manage any more.

As always, Mr. Edwards' glance shot over towards the superiorly built man and a wave of jealousy swept over him.  He racked his weight and fought against the envy he felt every time he saw Noah uncovered.  The 50 or 60 pounds of extra muscle that Noah's frame sported dwarfed his.  His pale, untanned skin, gleamed with a sheen of sweat and only made his freakish muscle size more pronounced, and he hadn't even started to pump himself up yet.

Noah moved over to the squat rack and just smirked at all the forty five plates stacked across the ends of the bar.  He liked knowing that what he was about to do blew peoples minds, and with a slight bend he stepped under the rack and instead of hoisting it across his back and squatting, he pulled it off the stand and to the base of his neck, then started pressing it upward for reps, doing military shoulder presses with the 495 that was on the bar.  Mr. Edwards big penis got hard watching him crank out the reps, something he liked seeing.  When Noah brought the weight back to the rack he let it slam down hard and then swung his big pumped arms in wide circles.

"Fuck yeah, that felt good," he said with a laugh, and flexed his guns for himself.  "Does that make that big ass fucking cock of yours hard Pee Wee?"  Noah asked, waiting for the look of rage to start spreading across Mr. Edwards face.  He loved swearing and waiting for the reaction that he knew was inevitable.

Mr. Edwards looked like he was fighting some kind of inner battle, and loosing, but still he wasn't coming at Noah yet.

"You got a problem fuckwad?, Huh.  You wanna hit me or something?," Noah loved taunting him, "Then grow a goddamn set of balls, cupcake."

He could see the anger surging up, uncontrollable, and then the smaller man lashing out, throwing his best right cross straight at Noah's head.  The bigger man just reached out and snatched the balled fist into his powerful grip and applied pressure, his crushing strength dropping Mr. Edwards slowly to his knees with a look of pain racked across his face.

Noah flicked his bowling pin sized forearm and sent the man sprawling onto his back.  "You wanna fucking try that again Princess?  I thought you had some power in those pretty boy muscles of yours.  Guess not, huh bitch."

With every profane syllable Mr. Edwards anger renewed and he couldn't help but scramble back to his feet and lunge himself at the personal assistant that now dwarfed him.  Noah loved that fact and scooped the charging attacker into a head lock, so easily taking control of the thrashing muscleman that he spun them towards the mirrors so he could watch himself as he tightened and flexed his 25" gun that choked off the air supply with each contraction.

"God damn, would you look at my motherfuckin' arm there, holy shit, that's sweet huh Eddie?  That big cock of yours is still fuckin' hard as a rock, isn't it now.  But then so is mine little man.  I think you need to take care of that, don't you?"  Noah tightened his grip for an answer.  "Don't you?," he asked again.

Mr. Edwards grunted, as close to a yes as his restrained windpipe would allow.

Noah released the pressure around the neck and took a handful of silver hair and guided Mr. Edwards head towards his own stiff dick.  "Time to open that pie hole of yours and make me happy.  Got that?," he demanded.

"MmmHmmm," was the only garbled reply as the silver head bobbed up and down while Noah stared at his own ridiculously huge body and smiled.

-------------------------------

Noah was sweating, he was covered in it, and so were the sheets.  'Jesus H. Christ, what kind of a dream was that?,' he wondered to himself rubbing the sleep from his face and slowly rolling himself out of bed.  He felt confused, and disturbed, but at the same time he looked down and saw that he was totally hard and had to admit that the dream was crazy, but felt wonderful, more than he ever could have imagined.  He shook his head, trying to regain a sense of reality, and stumbled to the shower.  He passed the table that was still piled with Dr. Krenshaw's notes from last night.

"Oh," Noah said aloud, piecing together his dream with yesterday's newly revealed information about brain implants and verbal cues.  "Oh my god, am I really going to try and do this?…"

It was a rhetorical question, because he already knew that he was.  He just wasn't entirely sure he had the balls to do it.

Noah jumped in the shower and slid under the steamy water, his soapy hands sliding up and down his trim body and the image of himself in the dream flashed momentarily in his head.  It made him smile, and his dick twinge, but he let the thought go and instead concentrated on the list of words he needed to start committing to memory.  Those control words that had all the answers.

When he left the apartment he noticed his hands were clammy, but he tried to tell himself to relax.  Treat it like any other day.  Everything will be fine, just don't swear.  He'd been working for Mr. Edwards long enough to realize he'd already had that under control, but now that he knew how dangerous it really was he couldn't help but think he'd suddenly forget and slip up.  Paranoia and nerves were fighting reason and a plan of action.

By the time he got to the penthouse he felt fine, but then realizing Carmichael the butler was still in the hospital he quickly had a short panic attack.  It didn't last long because Mr. Edwards came into the gym, with a towel wrapped around his neck and a pair of lycra mini shorts being all that covered him.

"Morning Chambers," Noah couldn't help but notice that it was back to 'Chambers',  a marked return to their more professional relationship.  "I was out rather late last night, I might be a bit off my game today.  Probably should have allowed myself to sleep in again, but old habits die hard."

Noah wondered if he should remark, but Mr. Edwards continued before he had a chance to say anything.  "I know the circumstances of both of our lives has changed considerably with my exit from the company and I've been thinking that we might want to consider adjusting our schedules accordingly."

Noah quickly assessed where this was going.  This incredibly beautiful man who had teased and played with him the other day, showing himself off for Noah in ways he'd only dreamed off, who'd made him crazed with desire and let him think that they'd crossed some unspoken line and were now more than just employer and employee, well now he was putting the breaks on that.  The next words out of his mouth were bound to be something about not needing me as much, or at all, and downsizing my job as his personal assistant.

"I think a shorter work day for you would still be more than enough to handle my personal affairs now," Mr. Edwards let the remark sit there while he put his towel aside and began curling a set of dumbbells.  "What do you think Chambers?"

"Whatever you think best, of course," Noah answered back in an even voice, betraying no emotion.

"Of course I understand that this comes unexpectedly for you, so we'll keep your full salary in tact, and simply cut back on your hours," he said with a generous smile.

Noah smiled back, but for an entirely different reason.  Then he spoke.  "I was thinking that now with your change in lifestyles we should get you a dog?  Some company…"

Mr. Edwards frowned, "Don't be ridiculous."

"No really, a dog.  I think it's a marvelous idea.  You could call him 'Aloha'." Noah said the name with a pronounced emphasis.  "Aloha, I know it's an odd name for a dog.  Aloha, who calls a dog Aloha, but don't you thing it's a catchy sort of name?"

Mr. Edwards put down the dumbbells and a slow grin spread across his face.  If he wasn't so handsome it would have been an almost comic goofy smile, but Noah realized immediately that it was working.  "Aloha?" the smiling man repeated back.

"All Hawaiian words just sound so beautiful don't they?," Noah went on,  "Everyone thinks Aloha is just a greeting word for hello or goodbye, but it also means 'love'.  Aloha is the word for love."

Noah saw the look of serenity and calm that transformed Mr. Edwards face.  It was indeed the look of a man in love, and what's more he knew that it was directed at him.  "Do you really think I should cut my hours back.  I'd hate to leave you understaffed."

Mr. Edwards stepped towards Noah and playfully wrapped his arms around him, gently kissing the top of his head.  "No of course not, I don't know what I was thinking Noah.  I can't do without you know.  In fact, this whole working relationship really is pointless anymore, don't you think?  I wonder if it wouldn't be better if you just gave up that sad little apartment of yours and moved in here with me, where you belong."

Noah felt the two muscled arms tighten around him as the love-struck puppy he'd just created squeezed him with affection and rambled on.  He'd stopped listening though.  Noah was thinking of the list of words he'd been given.  Words that triggered love and tenderness, that he saw were just as effective as the ones of profanity erupting in violence.  But there were other words.  Words to spark creativity, to heighten intelligence, to foster compassion.  Words that could keep the big mans enormous penis erect indefinitely. The possibilities boggled his mind.  Did he really want to be with someone who only loved him because he secretly held the key to that?  It would be fun to find out though, wouldn't it.  And Noah wasn't about to forget the words that released adrenaline, and would create an actual superman.  Mr. Edwards, his devoted lover, would be the strongest man on the planet.  And words that released human growth hormone, and the myostatin inhibitors, those would make him as freakishly big as Noah could want.  He controlled it all.  This corporate giant, Mr. Edwards CEO, whose handsome face and flawless body, money and power made him the envy of every man who met him, now he was Noah's plaything, to control and mold however he pleased.

Noah turned around and looked up into the beautiful eyes locked onto his.  "Do you love me?" he asked simply.

Mr. Edwards gave a little laugh, surprised at his own answer, "Yes Noah, I do."

Noah stroked one of his big thick pecs and told him, "Then it's really time you started showing me that.  Isn't it?"

------------------------------------

EPILOGUE

Mr. Edwards secretary Margaret came into his office holding a thin folder, interrupting the schedule reviews he and Noah had been going over.

"Sorry, this little report just came in from Security.  It's been red flagged," she set it down on the desk. "They thought you should see it."

"What is it?," he asked only slightly annoyed, knowing security seldom did this unless they thought it important.

"Well, I thought it was quite silly really.  I told them not to bother you with it," she added. "It came from some website, a gay one I think.  The Evolution Forum?"

"Leave it," he said in the tone that also dismissed her.

"See what it is."  Mr Edwards passed the task off to Noah and turned his attention to his computer while Noah read the report entitled,  'Mr. Edwards, CEO - Parts 1 - 6'  Noah read the pages carefully, confident he was able to hide his straining erection from his boss.  Noah read it thoroughly, knowing he'd want to re-read it again later at home.  He wondered who had written it.  Clearly it was someone who knew a great deal.

"And…," Mr. Edwards asked, waiting to be enlightened.

"It's a piece of gay erotic fiction, with a heavy muscle infatuation theme.  The author seems to know everyone's name here, you and the staff, but only a handful. No company name is ever given.  Not even a location.  But he, well I assume it's a 'he', he clearly knows you're no stranger to the gym.  He gets his jollies from that fact."

"So do I need to tell security to shut down their site?,"  Mr. Edwards knew he had the power to make that happen without a moment's hesitation.

"You needn't bother.  It's nothing.  A string of ridiculous scenarios and bad pseudo science.  Just dribble. Truly."

"I trust you Noah," he concluded, ending the matter.

Noah shut the folder and though he wanted to smile, he didn't let anything show on his face.  He made a note on his Ipad to contact Dr. Krenshaw as soon as possible and stole a look at Mr. Edwards who sat in the glow of his computer screen.

'Aloha', he thought to himself and finally let himself smile.

• Like 15

So, Did he ever get a dog? (Wink)

Thanks for a hot story and a surprise happy ending. The darker side of me thinks of devilish bumps in the road that could upset their calm domesticity but I guess those thoughts are for a different story (hint,hint ) 

Perhaps another story about Noah and his own growth with brain implants….

thank you! Truly a very hot story with great details, twists and unexpected turns! May we have more?