Writing Wren

mman

Thanks to James, the original author of Writing Will for giving permission to adapt this into a m/f themed growth story.

Alexa was a writer. Always has been. In fact, there were videos of her reading and even writing before she could walk. Then, when she was still a kid, about eight years old, she wrote her first book: Looking for More. Over four hundred pages long. It was really just a diary of her feelings being young and extremely intelligent, her relationship with her parents and the burden she felt as an only child. Alexa's writing was discovered and promoted in book form by her aunt, Helen, who used to get drunk with a few friends at Shelley's Place every Thursday. Helen was always supportive of Alexa's writing, even when it did border on the creepy way-too-mature-for-her-age side. So she offered a copy of the diary to an acquaintance of hers, who was married to a major publisher.

And then, without any warning, Alexa became a sensation: The Girl who Writes. She won a few awards, and was encouraged to work on the something new that she entitled Getting More: accomplished yet unfulfilled. Suffice it to say Alexa managed to become the world’s youngest successful writer just as fast as she became the world’s youngest has-been.

Getting More was a painful failure. And although her parents, Helen and the publisher were trying their best to help Alexa get through it, encouraging her to keep writing, she realized that, after all the theatrics of being a child celebrity, she was actually relieved. Relieved because she would be able to experience a normal teenager’s life throughout her years in school. Her continued writing would now be done in solitude, for only her own satisfaction, or lack of it. And in any case, it’s not like lots of ten-year old kids had read her books. No one would know who she was. And indeed they didn’t. They still don’t. Which Alexa has come to see as a blessing in disguise.

[years later]

Sitting alone, sipping her beer in the corner of Shelley's Place, just like her aunt Helen did, Alexa sighed as she felt her pen drying out again. “His tears brushed against my...” was the beginning of the last sentence to come out of her pen that evening.

Happy birthday, me, Alexa thought. Twenty six years of dry pens and counting.

Setting it down and letting herself get lost in the serenity of the small bar she had spent so much time meditating in, Alexa felt someone tap on her shoulder.

“Excuse me?” the stranger’s voice asked as she looked up at them.

“What? Uh, yes?” she answered, coming out of her haze so suddenly.

“You’re The Girl, right... The Girl who Writes?”

The young man was undoubtedly expansive. It actually took Alexa a few seconds to work out whether or not he was a man or a large piece of furniture. He wore a worn  leather jacket, which barely covered his long, thick arms. It seemed to have been picked out of a pile at Goodwill, which gave his rugged look even more of a strange attractiveness, considering the ill-fitting, ripped jeans he was wearing around his bulging thighs and the scruffy beard that covered most of his face. Alexa almost got scared, hearing the nickname she got when Looking for More became a best-seller, because his deep, almost uncanny voice was booming it out way louder than she was comfortable with.

“Uh, excuse me, who are you ?” Alexa struggled to say without choking.

“Sorry, I’m Wren. It’s just that… I’m a big fan of yours. Alexa, right? Alexa Chase?” he let out, nervously. Which seemed strange considering how imposing he was physically.

“Yeah, that’s me. Nice to meet you, Wren.”

Alexa held out her hand, noticing with a belated feeling of self-disgust the faint dark spots that the dozen cigarettes she'd smoked in the last half-hour had left on her fingers. He shook it, relieving her of any discomfort, since his hands were covered in dirt, anyway, and replacing it with the pain of how strongly he was shaking her hand.

“Same here, Miss Chase.” he replied, filled with apparent joy.

Noticing a pained look on Alexa's face, he quickly relieved the pressure of his handshake and smiled at her.

“Sorry, I always do that. Still have a hard time managing my strength.” Wren confessed.

“That’s fine,” Alexa playfully answered, mainly relieved that she had someone to talk to in this lonely bar. “And you can call me Alexa. No one’s called me Miss Chase since I was ten.”

He laughed and nodded along, sitting on the opposite side of the booth. My God, this guy is huge, Alexa thought, seeing as though he seemed to be taking up the entire width of the booth. After a few seconds, she noticed that he wasn’t going to do or say anything except keep up this star-struck look he’d held since the beginning of the conversation. It was weird bumping into someone who was an actual fan of her work.

“So, uh… Still, huh?” Alexa asked him.

“Huh ? What do you mean?” he replied, sincerely confused.

His look of pure innocence reminded her of so many John Coffeys and Lennie Smalls, without the implied stupidity. In spite of his child-like demeanor contrasted by his giant frame, nothing about him indicated that he was dumb. Quite the contrary : he had that sparkle in his right eye that seems to hide a world of wonders. And what eyes. Brown, tinged with some light green. Big and getting deeper the more she looked into them.

“I just mean… Well you said that you still have a hard time managing your strength. You’re obviously a big guy, you must’ve gotten used to it by now right ?” Alexa said, not really sure how else to open a conversation with this man.

He suddenly turned red, which added to his shy, innocent attitude.

“Not really,” he answered honestly. “I... I haven't always been this big. But thank you for noticing… Alexa. And, uh… Happy birthday.”

He smiled and reached into his front pocket, taking a once shiny, no longer new pen out of it and placing it in front of her. It was the kind of pen a recent graduate receives as a gift or a bank manager has on their desk. Alexa laughed and smiled wider than ever.

You know, you’re the first person to wish me happy birthday this year, let alone give me a gift. Thanks a lot, Wren, it means more to me than you think.”

“A woman with your talent deserves at least that much recognition,” he sheepishly offered, excited at the prospect of exclusively spending time with his idol.

They spent another hour and a half talking about her books, what he loved about them, how strange it was being a child writer. And for the first time is so many months (years?), Alexa felt heard. Listened to. Wren turned out to be more than a fan, he was interested in talking about her work and curious about how it came to be. They felt a queer connection between them, the reader who had recently been driven to find the author who seemed to be speaking just to him and the writer who was suddenly drawn in by a man who seemed to understand her so well.

He then confessed that he had begun to keep that pen in his pocket, ever since he had determined that Alexa was known to write at Shelley's Place. Apparently, he wished he could give it to her and know that he contributed to her work, albeit in a small way. All in all, she couldn’t say if it was the attention he was giving her, his look of pure interest or his ironically ultra-masculine aura, but Alexa felt herself shifting closer to the table, hoping to rub a tiny fraction of her finger against his.

“Can’t believe I’m twenty-six, Wren…” Alexa said, exaggerating a sigh.

“Well you don’t look a day over twenty, Alexa,” he answered, smiling.

And how old are you?” she asked, guessing at about thirty.

“I just turned nineteen.” Wren responded with all the calm in the world.

It took Alexa a few seconds to stop chuckling. “No, come on, how old are you?”

“I just told you.” he said, a little upset.

“But you’re not nineteen, I mean look at you. You’re like…”

“A monster? A freak?” he cut off. “That’s the bullshit my classmates gave me before I dropped out of school!”

She was shocked by two separate things: one, the fact that this mountain of man was nineteen years old. Second, that anyone could’ve even thought about bullying him for looking that way. “Wren,” she interjected softly, taking his giant hand into hers. “You’re…”

Some tears were forming on the surface of Wren’s gorgeous eyes, and Alexa couldn’t think of anything to say to express the way she saw him. Appreciated him. So she decided to kiss him across the table.

His tears were now trickling down her cheek as she felt his rugged lips push against hers. His big, calloused hand reached up to her face, making her feel like she was kissing a seasoned lumberjack, not a nineteen year old young man. Alexa let go of him for a few seconds, looking straight into his eyes.

“I’m sorry. I never thought you were a freak. You’re beautiful.” Alexa confessed before resuming the kiss.

Five minutes later, she saw herself picking up the scraps of paper that she thought may be the pieces of another book. Wren was breathing heavily and didn’t stop looking at her for a second: indeed, the intensity with which he was staring at Alexa made her feel weak in the knees. When arriving at her car, she realized with half-concealed amusement that they were going to have a problem : her new friend was, as she told he in Shelley's Place that night, standing at 6ft and 3in high, and 230 pounds, which by all means meant that he would have a very, very hard time fitting in her tiny car. Nevertheless, too entranced by what they were going to do with each other once getting past that minor transportation-related inconvenience, they laughed it off. Alexa wasn't sure that watching Wren struggle to fit on the passenger seat of her car and almost fail to close the door didn’t somehow contribute to her arousal. His enormous thigh, which the ripped up holes in his jeans only allowed her to see a fraction of, was pushing against the center console, but he did his best to contain it.

They arrived at her place at around 11pm and calmly walked the length of her front-yard to the door of the family home which she had inherited.

“This is where you live?” he asked while he marveled at the big house’s facade.

“Yeah. You like it ?”

“I love it !”

Alexa locked the door behind them, and before she could even process what was happening, Wren pressed his entire body against hers and kissed her harder than anyone had ever kissed her before. She could feel his moans of pleasure in her mouth and his very obvious hardness against her body. Alexa held on to his huge arms, feeling herself fall against the door from the intensity of the kiss. Only then did she truly realize the expansive width and general size of the young man. Her fingers dug deep into the leather sleeves that seemed to struggle to contain the mass of his rock-hard biceps. His hips and legs pushed with so much force against hers that she almost felt crushed, but the pain paled in comparison to how much Wren turned her on. It had been months since she’d been touched, let alone touched with so much intent and forwardness.

He then shifted to start kissing her neck. Alexa looked up at the light gray ceiling above her and got blinded by the light of the chandelier that adorned it as he forced his lips deep below her own, eliciting moans of pleasure that she didn’t even know she had in her. The way he handled her was so primal and powerful that Alexa decided to let go and gladly let him take anything he wanted from her. This was not the adoring fan she’d met a few hours ago. This was a decidedly masculine force, that she was willing to give up everything to.

Wren picked her up in his big, muscular arms.

“Where’s your bedroom?” he asked in a deeper voice than he had used a couple minutes before.

He put her down on the bed with more brutality than he probably intended and proceeded to take of fhis jacket, revealing an extremely tight, black undershirt that seemed to almost give way, considering the size of his enormous chest. Alexa sat there in silence for a few seconds, looking up at his beautiful frame with blatant amazement, which apparently made him a little nervous.

“You think I’m too much.” he said, visibly embarrassed.

“I think you’re perfect.”

Alexa sat up on the side of the bed, lifted up his shirt and found herself face to face with his incomparable set of eight blocky abdominal muscles. Her face was drawn to them, and she started to kiss every single one of them with a softness that made him breathe more heavily than he ever did before.

“Fuck, Alexa. Yes…” he hissed while she made her way to his expansive chest.

If she had to guess, Alexa thought that his pectoral muscles hung from his chest by at least four inches. He held the back of her head as she licked past the deep cleavage that formed in between his pecs, pushing the shirt upwards when she reached his hard, rosy nipples. She felt him flex his chest against her face when she sucked on the right one.

“Oh my god, yes… Don’t stop!” he moaned, pulling her closer to his enlarged nipple. By then, Alexa was almost sure that she'd be gushing in her panties without even touching herself. The combination of his deep, perfect voice with the feeling of pure power that emanated from his body, and the hard warmth against her mouth as she sucked on his chest harder and harder made Alexa want Wren more than she’d probably ever wanted anything else in her life.

A sudden calm suddenly washed over Alexa, and she felt herself compelled to do something strange. Her right hand came up to his abs, slowly caressed them and soon started to circle around. The circle she traced kept getting smaller and smaller until she was barely covering a single abdominal muscle. Alexa ceased any and all other activity, but Wren still held her close as her index finger traced that circle over and over and over… Alexa had no idea what triggered this instinct, neither did she understand what compelled her to keep going, or why it seemed to elicit so much pleasure in Wren, who started to moan louder and louder until all she could hear was the never-ending echo of his pleasure above her.

Keep going, Alexa,” the nineteen year old titan bellowed, letting her feel the resonance of his deep voice inside his chest.

Her finger traced the circle until it finally decided to move upwards, then lower, to the right, another circle… It took Alexa some time to understand that her brain was doing something instinctively. Out of nowhere, a powerful wind of pleasure flowed through the two of them.

The world went silent. No more cars passing by, no birds singing their last song of the day. Not even a rustle in the trees. Not a single hushed hiss of October wind. Nothing, except the distinguishable sound her finger was making, rubbing against the skin of Wren’s ripped stomach.

“Oh my God… It’s too much, but feels so good. Fuck !” Will said, breaking the silence of the room.

His chest pushed against her face. Was he flexing ? It didn’t feel like it. He applied more pressure on her head, as if he never wanted Alexa to let go of him or stop the movement of her finger. Then, after a few seconds of powerful and emotional pleasure, something else echoed through the room. A sound Alexa found difficult to identify at first.

It was the sound of Wren’s undershirt coming apart at the seams.

He let out a powerful moan.

“Somethings... somethings happening," Wren panted. "What the fuck is happening to me, Alexa?” he asked in an even deeper voice, which seemed impossible.

Alexa's finger kept tracing. Over the same two-inch surface. And then slowly she widened her area of attention, imagining text beneath her fingertip.

She was doing what she’d always done best. Writing. But this time there was no paper and no ink. She felt desires unknown flowing onto this man destined to be her muse and her destiny. Alexa's simple act of writing against Wren's warm skin was to have implications of which she could not imagine. And it all began with one simple word: MORE

[minutes later]

Despite all Alexa's  efforts since then, rummaging through her memory and desperately seeking a clue that would help to figure it out, she couldn't recall what happened in the few minutes that separated Wren’s wardrobe malfunction and the moment she found herself lying on the floor, covered in sweat. There was only an intense feeling she was utterly unable to describe.

When Alexa woke up, facing the ceiling, clothes clinging to her body, all she could think about was Wren. And a powerful need to pick up a pen and some paper. Fuck, she thought. I need to write. Now. But when she got up, it occurred to her that she was alone in the room. No incredibly tall muscle man in sight. A growing piece of her mind was slowly accepting the possibility that he might have simply been an elaborate hallucination. She thought, come on. What nineteen year old looked like that? What nineteen year old would ever willingly pick up one of her books. And not only that, but also deeply enjoy it. Alexa's books were old news and pretty much anyone who still talked about them in the press would had a field day tearing the once young author's work to shreds. She’d grown accustomed to it : but Wren was probably just a desperate attempt by my brain to comfort me in--

But then she heard footsteps in the corridor outside her bedroom, approaching, rumbling. Nothing like the faint creaking her cat would make when it made its peaceful way into her bed at night. Alexa's heart started racing, the desire for Wren to not be a hallucination swiftly colliding with the terror of having a stranger in her house.

The door opened and so entered a very real, very stunned Wren. His beautiful green-brown eyes piercing into her with a look of shock and desperation. He was very clearly calling for any help she might provide in that moment. But all Alexa could do was sit there, taking in the view of the gorgeous, ultra-masculine and seemingly gigantic nineteen year old stud. Her breath accelerated, as Alexa was trying to catch it. The black undershirt Wren was wearing when they rolled into her place was now absolutely ripped to shreds, the only remnants of it being a couple of distressed threads, holding on for dear life at his midsection and left shoulder. His chest was heaving up and down, making him look like even more of a powerful and primal beast of the wild, more so than a terrified young man. This lasted for at least ten to fifteen seconds, before he opened his mouth, breathing hard and fast.

“Alexa. Alexa, help me. What’s happening to me?” he cried, looking down again at himself.

It was obvious that his body had grown outwards in every direction. What was less obvious, though, was the fact that he had also grown taller, despite already being a very tall guy. The result was a very much wider, very much taller Wren standing in a door frame that was barely able to contain him.

Alexa slowly approached him, with the star-struck look he had on when he met her. And despite every cell in her body wanting to heed his call for help, she was completely unable to say anything. Her eyes did a dozen series of quick takes up and down his huge body when she found herself standing and moving only a few inches away from him.

“I don’t…” she whispered, her finger closing in on his immense, heaving chest.

But he snapped her hand away. And snapped Alexa out of her trance in the same movement.

“Don’t touch me! I need you to tell me what the fuck is happening to my body!”

I.. I don’t know, I’m…” she said, looking further up at him than before. He was definitely taller than ever.

“How did you do this? I want to go back!” he asked, struggling to look down past his very clearly enlarged pecs.

“I… Wren, I really don’t know, you just, I mean… I-,I was just thinking in my head that you…” she stuttered.

“Well do something! Reverse it! People are going to think I’m an even bigger freak! I can’t be so…”

“Just calm down, there must be an explanation--” she answered, softly, trying to soothe him.

Without warning, Wren grabbed the wrist beneath the hand that Alexa had used to finger him the night before, not wanting to take any chances that she might touch him again.  Her heart started to beat as fast as ever, and the fear that she felt watching the look of pure anger in his eyes grew more intense every second.

“Listen to me! I can’t look like this, you understand? I.. I live on the streets, Alexa, I can’t stand out like this… I’m a monster! Now fucking DO SOMETHING! Please!” he bellowed deeply. Tears were starting to crawl down his beautiful eyes to his cheeks, dropping down an impossibly square jaw.

Alexa began crying herself out of fear when he eventually realized what he was doing and let go of her, letting his huge, muscular body slide against the wall until he was just a gigantic mass of muscles and ripped up clothes on the floor. His head nestled into his knees as panic overcame his words.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Alexa, I don’t… I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to do.” he cried.

It took Alexa a few seconds to gather herself and crouch down next to him. She put her hand on his arm, which rippled and flexed with every minute movement.

“It’s OK, Wren. You look nothing like a monster. And I really have no idea how any of this happened,” she whispered close to him. “To be fair, I don't even know how this is possible.”

It was only then that she fully heard his enraged address.

“You said you live on the streets? A smart guy like you?” she asked, trying to segue the conversation to another subject.

He look at her with tear-filled eyes, a single drop slowly rolling down his cheek. Alexa decided to rub it off, feeling the black stubble that covered his cheek against her finger. Was it just her or had his beard filled out a little since they had first met?

“Yeah, I’ve been homeless for a year and a half,” he confessed in a shy but still incredibly bass voice. “It’s fine if you want me to go, this isn’t your fault. I’ve always been bigger than a typical kid, but around the same time that I read your first book, I hit a major growth spurt, and people who used to be my friends at school started to make fun of me. They accused me of being "on" something, as if I wanted to be bigger than I already was. My dad said I was more like my mom on the inside, curious about everything, nose always stuck in a book, too smart for my own good. My size I got from my dad.  But my growth spurt made me even bigger than him. Eventually, the kids' teasing became all out bullying and I couldn’t take it anymore. So I…” he trailed off.

“You what?” Alexa encouraged him patiently.

“I hit Jake Steele, the only kid still bigger than me in my grade, but I didn’t know I… He hurt me so many times with just his words, then got my so-called friends to say the same and worse. When the hurt in my eyes wasn't enough, he started to push me around in front of them, and finally I… You gotta believe me, Alexa, I didn’t mean to!” he struggled to continue. Alexa held his hand, giving him the best comforting look she could.

“He ended up in the hospital, and I was expelled. I never knew my mom and had always lived alone with my dad. Earlier that same year I lost him too, to an accident on the site of his latest construction job. So now, I had no one. That’s why I became so attached to your books. The first one I found in the discard pile at our school library. The second I found tossed in the trash outside a bookstore I sometimes hid out behind. So I read them both over and over, but when I heard that you were hanging out at Shelley's Place, I just...” he added, more assured. “I had to meet you. I figured you’d know what it’s like to be an outcast. Because people are stupid for not liking your books, they’re great, and you’re great, and I’m sorry for scaring you, Alexa. I just… I hate being this big and I just got bigger.”

The scene was quite comical if you were to look at it from an outside perspective. Alexa held his hand and eventually wrapped her arms around his massive shoulders, making it look like she was cradling a giant in her thin arms. And as he continued his monologue, she realized how perfect Wren truly was and how lucky she was to have to met him. Alexa could sense the warmth emanating from his powerful, bulky body. The scent of his musky sweat that seemed to fill the air all around. The beauty of his eyes as they filled with tears. This was a young man with the body of a god.

“Wren, you’ll stay with me from now on. I’ll take care of you and you… Well you can help me write a new book. And maybe carry heavy things that I can’t,” she said, which made him laugh although he kept his sad demeanor. “I’m so sorry that any of this happened to you.”

“Am I gonna keep growing, Alexa? Am I normal?”

“You’re the furthest thing from normal and that’s all I’ve ever wanted to have in my life,” she answered truthfully.

He kissed her, holding his huge hand to her face the same way he did in the bar. Alexa reveled for a few seconds in the warmth and comfort of this soft kiss. Whatever happened from now on, would happen to the two of them. And Alexa had a plan to try and figure it all out.

“I need to get the pen that you gave me, so we can start writing.”

[some time later]

“Are you ready?” Alexa asked, taking a deep breath.

It was around three in the morning. Wren was standing in the middle of her living room, wearing a blanket around his shoulders and a towel around his waist, which were basically the only things in the house that would cover him. He was very clearly nervous.

“I don’t know, this feels stupid. You sure this is going to work?” he replied, the apparent embarrassment growing in his husky voice.

“Well, no. This is insane. But we gotta try something. And it’s either this or checking you into the nearest hospital to see how you got so much bigger in just a matter of minutes.”

On the desk in front of Alexa lay a single sheet of blank paper and the pen Wren had given her earlier as a birthday gift. He told her when presenting it to her the second time, that it had once belonged to his mother, also a dreamer like Alexa. She took hold of the pen, trying to mask how stupid she felt even thinking that it could work.

“If this works and it’s really what we think it is… Wren, I mean, is that what you really want?” she asked, hesitantly but hopefully.

He nodded slow at first, thinking long and hard about it.

“Yes. I think so.”

“OK, well, here I go,” Alexa replied, confused as to how she’d ended up in this situation.

On the upper left-hand side of the sheet, Alexa started writing, still very skeptical about any effect it could have on reality. Thinking it through, how could what she writes have an actual material and physical manifestation of any sort? It made absolutely no sense. But in spite of all of that, Alexa started writing...

It was around three in the morning. Wren was standing in the middle of my living room, wearing a blanket around his shoulders and a towel around his waist, which were basically the only things in my house that would fit him. He was very clearly nervous. Now standing at 6’6” tall and weighing close to 275 pounds, the nineteen year old muscle man started to slowly deflate.

As Alexa wrote those lines with as much detail as she could manage, Wren started to emit groans and moans a few feet in front of her. His body, which was currently a gorgeous, massive and painfully powerful arrangement of muscles, started to twitch and tremble in a possession-type frenzy.

“You OK, Wren?”

No response. He fell to the floor, with a distance in his eyes she’d never seen before.

“Wren?” she repeated, starting to get nervous. Maybe this was all a placebo thing after all. It sure didn’t look like it, though. As Alexa was about to put the pen down, she heard a deep moan coming from him and only then did she notice the way the blanket and towel started to hang looser around his flawless skin. Alexa sat there in awe, watching this mountain of a young man start to shrink slowly but very noticeably. His arms lost more and more weight and width every second, almost as if his body was actually being drained and after a whole minute of this, Wren screamed.

Alexa's entire body got covered in goosebumps. This was a supernatural event, it had to be. Something otherworldly. Wren’s body was pushing in on itself, like a balloon fighting to keep its structure when you start releasing its air. But the scream he let out was quite simply terrifying.

“MAKE IT STOP!” he gasped loudly with all of his breath.

Alexa froze up, unable to think, do or even say anything.

“Fucking make it stop!”

He started convulsing on the floor, very clearly in pain. Alexa went into panic mode, got up and went to him. His skin was burning hot at some places, like his biceps, pectoral muscles and jawline, but freezing cold at others. She was in way over her head. This wasn’t nature’s work, it was something greater. Either a miracle or an abhorrent trick of the universe. He suddenly calmed down, his body now reduced in size from what it had been a few seconds ago. He even seemed shorter and less muscular than when they had first met. His eyes locked onto hers and he grabbed her arm.

“Make it stop, Alexa! I fucked up, this is wrong,” he whispered in a much weaker voice than before.

Alexa came to her senses immediately, got back to the desk, sweat dripping down her forehead, her heart beating at a million beats per minute. She picked up the pen once again, and in a desperate attempt, wrote in a panicked haste...

Wren was lying on the floor. Now shrunk down to less than what he’d been only minutes before, the young man started to grow again. Bigger. Stronger. Reaching increasing height and weight at an inhuman pace.

The possibilities started to rush into her brain. This power Alexa had discovered with a subtle mix of excitement, amazement and fear was only now reaching the conscious part of her mind. Wren was already writhing on the floor. The fireplace raged on with more force than it had before while all the lights in the living room started to flicker on and off. This intense physical pleasure she had felt when writing the word “more” on Wren’s stomach earlier came back to her, although now increased tenfold in intensity. Her panties got suddenly damp, as she gushed from the hunger growing inside of her, watching Will moan, groan, deepen, widen, thicken and grow in every direction on the floor.  She shook herself from her semi-orgasmic state back to consciousness feeling her story was unfinished.

Touching herself with one hand and holding the pen in the other, Alexa resumed her writing with...

Wren had become more than she had ever hoped for or imagined.

Without warning, the entire living room went dark. A silence filled the room. All Alexa could hear was Wren’s breathing a few feet in front of her.

“FUCK YES!” she heard him growl in the darkness. Then some powerful footsteps closed in on her, and Alexa was suddenly engulfed in hot, swollen flesh.

“There's my girl,” Wren’s incredibly deep voice echoed in the pitch black silence. “Fuck, I’ve never felt so good in my entire life. This is amazing!”

Alexa's body went limp immediately as Will manhandled her in the dark. He picked her up like a ragdoll in his giant arms and deep down, she knew that it had only taken a minute for the extra pounds of power to settle in the young god’s massive frame. His lips attached themselves, strongly, gently to her inviting neck, and against her front she could feel the rippling waves of a powerful and pulsating wall of abdominal bricks, as well as a heaving mass of meat some would still call pecs.

“Oh god, Wren. Please,” she moaned in a hushed whisper. “Please…”

He slowly lowered Alexa in fully his flexed arms and kissed her deeply.

“I am so fucking huge, Alexa. You did this to me. You made me this way.”

His deep, bass voice had the same effect in the pit of her stomach and the inside of her chest that a powerful song would have inside a car. And though Alexa couldn’t see him, she felt his body all around her. He was stronger than ever and almost gigantic. His huge biceps now encircled her back, one of his hands holding her against him. He’d been holding Alexa for over a minute and didn’t show any sign of fatigue. His other hand found his eager member, also grown bigger than ever before. He soon began pulling on his massive meat as he moaned into the skin of his woman.

“Touch me, Alexa, fucking touch every part this body you wanted me to have,” he begged. But it felt more like a command.

He put Alexa back on the floor and her hands reached around and attached themselves to the rippling mass of his overly developed glutes. It felt as though every part of his body was flexing at the same time. There was so much of him, all over her, all around her. Alexa felt a need to touch all of his muscular, bulky body but couldn’t shake the feeling that it would take hours to manage the entire tour.

Was this it? Was Wren her next piece of work? The thing she could finally call her masterpiece? Could Alexa write her deepest, most secretive desire into a reality? It felt like a dream. He was breathing heavily above her, his towering stature looming over her so effortlessly. And as her hands hastily explored every inch of his wide, intensely mountainous back, Wren put a giant hand on the back of her head and guided her face up, under his chest. His heart was beating just as fast as hers. But it sounded like the powerful bass you’d hear in a club. He kept touching himself and Alexa felt herself surprisingly also approaching climax.

“Say you want this,” Alexa said, her voice trembling.

He took less than a second to think.

“I fucking want this.”

Alexa let go of him, although it took all the courage she had, and took a few steps back. The lights came back on. And there he was: standing in front of her. Wren. Towering as the growing Hulk he’d become at the scribble of the pen he’d given the woman he was so desperate to meet. Alexa felt her world changing, her desires expanding. Wren, she thought over and over. The young man she’d met only a few hours ago was in a very definite way the only thing she could think about, look at, envision or even manage to conceive in any real sense. Everything paled in comparison to the feeling Alexa had looking up at this incredible man.

The light shined perfectly on Wren’s glistening body as his fingers took a tighter hold of his massive manhood, his eyes slowly closing. Alexa’s body responded faster than her mind did, and she quietly reached climax in the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced in her entire life. Her panties now soaked, Alexa watched as the mountain of muscle Wren had become also came, one tightly squeezed hand feeling the pounding heartbeat beneath his pec, the other working his longer, thicker cock.

He fell to his knees and she knelt beside him.  It had been decided.

“I want this,” he concluded in a deep whisper, falling unconscious on the floor of Alexa’s living room. Alexa breathlessly surveyed the glorious mass of muscle before her and began to imagine how much more their future might hold. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1