Sleepy Mountain ASMR

michverdun

(This is just a little story/faux blog post I wrote about a fictional youtube channel, hope you enjoy!)

In my time on the internet, I’ve spent a lot of time looking at websites that are “underground”, things that search algorithms and trends haven’t picked up on, and likely never will. There’s a lot of garbage in that, but I also seem to find plenty of hidden gems where people create amazing things that get almost no fanfare. It’s on one of these deep dives that I found an amazing youtube channel: Sleepy Mountain ASMR.

Now, I do have a lot of experience with ASMR, as I’ve been using ASMR videos to help get to sleep for years now. Yes, this includes the boyfriend roleplays. Sometimes all you need to get to bed is a story about a werewolf boyfriend, okay? This roleplay kind of content is how Sleepy Mountain does most of his videos, and for the most part they seem pretty normal. His channel icon is a silhouette of a mountain with a sunset in the background, and each of his video’s thumbnail is a black screen. He’s an incredibly small youtuber, just past 200 subscribers with his highest view count on a video being just over 1500 views (I probably account for a lot of them.) Even still, I’d say he’s making the best ASMR roleplays on the site, and for sure the best muscle growth content the site has ever seen.

For example, one of the first videos I watched by him is called Worshiping a Growing Bodybuilder (M4M ASMR). I clicked on it just out of curiosity, as there aren’t many ASMR videos that talk about muscle in any capacity, and immediately I was hit with the smoothest, deepest voice, describing in great detail how good it felt for his muscles to be touched. He had a great sense of sound, his testosterone-rich baritone never feeling too loud while also conveying just how good it felt. And the growth sounds! They’re perfect. There's the classic balloon stretching noise in some cases, but throughout most of the video there’s a different noise to indicate growth, one that’s more subtle but more… “meatier?” I can’t quite fully explain it, but it sounds so real that it hard not to get turned on, especially when he shoves you in between his pecs and you can just barely hear his muffled voice over his pounding heart and the growing sounds. It’s legitimately perfect.

That video would be good on its own, but every video he has is muscle growth related, even if its not immediately apparent. The video Shopping with your Himbo Boyfriend (M4M ASMR) features him accidentally ripping his shirts because his arms are too big, and in Running into a Werewolf (M4M ASMR) or Camping with a Park Ranger (M4M ASMR) has a moment where the character says he’s over 450 pounds! To this day I don’t think there’s a roleplay that he has with a mentioned weight under 390.

The growth sound effects are the sticking point for me, because they are my favorite part and in every. Single. Video. Even the sleep aid he did, which was just a few hours of heartbeat/breathing noises STILL included that growth noise! Plus, he grunted after the growing noises, so there was clearly a lot of care put into the sound design here. It was a mystery to me how he was so good at this, until I saw the Q&A he put up for 200 subscribers, which finally showed his face.

It all made sense when I saw that video. He was gorgeous. Everything on him could be considered thick, even his thick blond beard. His jaw was strong and chiseled, leading to a monstrous neck that could barely even be seen due to his muscles. His traps were almost up to his ears, and his pecs were close to his chin! He was huge! I knew bodybuilders would kill for a chest that big, nipples pointed straight down due to his mass, and this guy just had it!  I couldn’t even see to the edges of his shoulders as he was too wide for his webcam. Not only that, but his goofy smile and big brown eyes were captivating. I legitimately think he might be one of the hottest people I’ve ever seen.

He talked at length about how grateful he was for all of his subscribers, all while answering questions about his life, his job, his favorite asmrtists, but what I want to transcribe for you today, is what he said when someone asked him about the growth sound effect he was using.

“Oh, there’s actually a funny story about that. Here.”

He brought the microphone in front of him up to his pecs, before flexing them as hard as he could. Immediately the growing sound effect was heard.

“I hope you guys don’t think that’s editing magic or something, because my body just kind of makes that noise when it grows. I have this really rare condition that puts my muscle growth into overdrive. Past overdrive really, its kind of crazy. So I know you guys have said ‘oh he keeps putting that sound everywhere’ and while I have added a couple in some videos, most of them are just happening in real time from me growing so fast.”

“Also, to preempt any other questions, No, it’s not a problem, I’ve been cleared by the doctors as long as I eat a ton, and No, I don’t know how big I’ll get. I’m 26 right now, and I think my great grandpa, last guy in the family who had it, grew until his late 60’s? Maybe? So I might have a good 40 years of growing to do still.”

It was at this point that I came without even touching my dick, thinking of just how massive he would be with 40 more years of growth on his body that already seemed to be bigger than anyone I had ever seen.

“As for how big I am now, well I’m gonna do weekly measuring, along with some more roleplays on the Patreon I just set up. I know, I know, but I’m only gonna do one dollar a month, and I don’t think Youtube would be happy with me posting any of these on their website. So, if you wanna see how big I’m getting, you can go check it out there.”

As he talked during the rest of the video. I immediately signed up for his Patreon and I hope he keeps posting videos, especially if he keeps showing his face. I don't think I've ever liked a youtube channel so much in my life, and I don't think I ever will.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1