RED WEED

wshpmus

This is the start of a story that spans decades and shifts between Louisiana and Jamaica.  I always liked this opening and think I need to finish it up...

RED WEED - Part 1

July 9th, 2023    Thibodaux, Louisiana

Clevis Ray Montgomery sat quietly in the front seat of his black Lexus SUV, parked in the shadows of the graveled backroad.  He'd been watching the small ramshackle cottage unobserved and now knew that there was only one occupant left inside after seeing a young woman in her polyester waitress uniform climb up into a rusted out pick up truck on her way to the diner at the edge of town.  Clevis's previous nights here had taught him the couples routine, and now with hours of uninterrupted time ahead of him, he stepped down out of the SUV, patting the two rolled joints in his breast pocket and slowly making his way to the front of the house where he knocked on the rickety screen doorframe.

"What in the hell are you knockin' for woman?," a voice shouted from inside the cottage.

Clevis stood calmly at the door, waiting.  He could see into the home's small main room, a sad mix of broken thrift store furnishings and clutter.  He knocked again.

"Crazy bitch, why the fuck are you…" The man inside appeared at the screen door stopping short at the sight of the well dressed, distinguished looking, gentleman standing patiently on his porch.  An outside porch light snapped on.

"The hell you want Mister?"

Clevis looked at the figure filling the doorframe, a yellow beer stained wife beater was stretched out over a sizable gut, but the man had clearly at some past time in his life been an athlete, a solid framed torso was still evident under the more recent layers of fat.

"Eldin Fry?," Clevis asked, although he already knew perfectly well who he was addressing.

"Yeah?"

"Do you, by chance, remember me?," Clevis asked.

"No." The man reached an arm up over his head and leaned against the door frame making no motion to open the door.  "Should I?"

"I'd like to speak with you Mr. Fry."

"I ain't got no business with the likes… " Eldin suddenly placed the face.  "Wait a minute.  You're that judge.  The one from my last trial."

Clevis offered a slight grin.  "That is correct."

"That fuckin' shit is done.  I ain't got crap to say to you Mister."  Eldin started backing away from the screen door, reaching around for the front door to slam it shut.

"This won't take long at all Mr. Fry, I assure you."

Eldin's brows knitted inward as he wondered what this was all about.

"Your trial is over, you are completely exonerated.  We do not need to address that particular issue at all."

Eldin didn't like this southern gentleman's way of speaking, his obvious education and superior tone.  Instinctively he wanted to shut the door and ignore this fancy old guy on his front porch, but he also couldn't help but wonder what this was all about.  Why was he here?  Eldin didn't need any more unknown complications fucking up his life so, begrudgingly, he pushed open the screen door.

Judge Montgomery walked in, meeting eye to eye for a moment as he crossed into the room, then seating himself on a beat up sofa across from what was obviously Eldin's TV recliner.

"Make yourself right at home there Judge," Eldin sarcastically drawled.

"Thank you."  The judge ignored the insincerity, crossing his legs and adjusting the pleats of his beige linen trousers.  The two men took a few moments, the judge staring around the room taking in the surroundings, while Eldin just stared at him waiting.  Finally, impatience and curiosity wore on him.

"So?," he blurted with a shrug of his shoulders.

The judge was looking at a set of neglected dumbbells sitting under a window across the room.  Behind it was a small weight bench with dirty clothes hanging over the Olympic bar.

"Do you work out?," Judge Montgomery began conversationally.  "You look like you might have played some ball back in school.  Or did you take it up in the prison yard perhaps?"

Eldin realized his prison record was no secret to this man, but the remark seemed, somehow, like a threat.

"Both."  Eldin snapped back, annoyed that he still hadn't a clue what this visit was about.  "And what does that shit have to do with anythin'?"

"Oh nothing really, I was just curious."  Clevis offered a little smile and he pulled out the two joints he had in his shirt pocket, holding them up.  "Care to join me?"

Eldin bristled. "Is this sum kind of trapment thing?"

"Entrapment," Clevis corrected.  "And no, I assure you on my honor as a judge of the fine state of Louisiana, this is not some endeavor to see you undone Mr. Fry.  I simply like a good toke every now and then.  Don't you?"

Judge Montgomery set a joint on the coffee table between them and then leaned back and lit up his own.  He ignored Eldin as a look of pleasure crossed his face while he took the first long, slow, deep drag.  He held the smoke in his lungs longer than what seemed normal and then released it in a decidedly exaggerated exhalation.

"Mmmm, I do so enjoy that first hit."

Eldin continued to eye the judge suspiciously, now even more than he had just moments prior to the old man lighting up.  He stared at the judge's indiscernible face, but it revealed nothing.

"Aren't you going to join me?," Clevis asked.

Eldin debated.  "You can't arrest me.  Not if you're smokin' too."

"Of course not.  I have no intention of trying to lock you up, you should already know that by the outcome of your trial."

Eldin gave a what-the-fuck shrug and lit up the joint in front of him.

"And if that idiot lawyer of yours informed you, as I'm sure he must have, you should certainly have gone to jail."

Eldin's eyes widened for a second, indicating the judge was correct.

"Yes, I imagine he told you that I am often regarded as an unpredictable man of the bench.  That my decisions are occasionally  quite unexpected and at times inexplicably lenient."  The judge added, "Did he tell you that you got lucky?"

"Yep."  Eldin said after a long toke.

"As I thought."  Judge Montgomery took another slow, unusually long pull on his joint and as he did Eldin watched how much the small man's lungs seemed to expand and take in the smoke.  It almost appeared as if his whole chest grew for a moment beyond it's normal width before another cloud of curling smoke spilled out and circled around the handsome, gray haired gentleman.

"The fact that you did not get sent to prison really should have come as quite a miraculous occurrence to you Mr. Fry.  Don't you agree?"

Eldin didn't respond, he'd suddenly become distracted by the judge's pale blue shirt.  When standing at the door it had hung loose off the small man's narrow shoulders yet now it seemed to be growing smaller, closer to the contours of his body.  The judge was sitting with one arm spread out across the back of the sofa, the other holding the joint as he continued to smoke.  It looked as if his two shoulders were somehow moving, like the round ball of the sun rising up from a flat horizon.  Eldin blinked twice, wondering if he was feeling the effects of the joint so quickly.  He looked again at the blue shirt, at the buttons running down the front of it which seemed to be more visible now, the loose fabric appeared to be stretching to each side, the edge of each button hole becoming noticeable as the material continued to strain in opposite directions.

The judge was still speaking.  "The rape you were accused of was particularly heinous Mr. Fry, exceptionally brutal.  Wouldn't you have to agree with me on that?"

A single shirt button popped with a pinging sound and sailed through the air.  A second one followed it.  The two sides of the shirt front were having a tug-of-war and as it continued the last four buttons all lost the war simultaneously.  The shirt opening spread wider and Eldin was transfixed at what was happening before his eyes.  The shirt hadn't been shrinking in size.  He realized clearly now that it was the judge that was growing, his once scrawny neck that looked as if could barely support the weight of his head was wider, in fact if was the same distance as the space from ear to ear, a straight thick column running downward into a pair of traps that were now making the pale blue shirt collar spread, pulling at the seams that held it attached.  Slowly they gave way, the stitches straining to stay together but failing.

The judge's next puff on the joint was followed by the distinct sound of fabric ripping and tearing violently apart.  The shirt didn't survive the devastation of growth and every seam gave way and even where there weren't seams the fabric tore and split dramatically.

"What the fuck is goin' on here?," Eldin mumbled.  "What's in this god damn thing?!," he asked throwing the joint to the floor.  "You druggin' me with some crazy kinda shit?  Some hallusna…"

"Hallucinagin?  No boy, there is nothing in that joint of yours but some very poor grade weed.  I doubt you've even gotten much of a buzz off of it."

"Then how in Christ's sake am I seeing what I'm seeing here?"

"And just what is it that you are seeing?"  Clevis asked, wanting to hear him say it.

"Y'all are grown'  like right now, in front of me.  That just ain't fuckin' possible!"

The judge pulled off the tatters of the blue shirt and flung them aside.  He took another deep drag, expanding his growing body even more, then casually his hand came up to his chest and flicked some ashes off his now huge pectoral.  The muscle bunched up into a thick meaty mound as he did, then the judge looked over at Eldin as be brought his hand back down before bouncing both pecs, the two big slabs of muscle rolling in undulating waves before they came to a stop.  The judge stared into Eldin's confused face and delighted in the look of disbelief his growth always brought on.  He watched the continued look of amazement as his body continued expanding.

"Now this stuff here," Judge Montgomery pointed to the joint in his hand, "is some seriously good shit."  He stuck the joint in his clenched teeth and bent both bare arms up into a double biceps, pumping the arms in and out a few times as the huge muscles grew with each contraction.  The judge looked at each of his own arms individually, nodding in silent approval at their size and shape, then he wiggled his eyebrows up and down at Eldin.

With a final long toke that finished off the last of the joint, the red end flaring up before it burnt out, Clevis rose up off the sofa dramatically holding his now enormous lats spread out wide like a striking cobra.  The breadth of his shoulders dwarfed his tiny cobbled waist that was the only part of his body that had reduced in size.  A fine covering of salt and pepper hair was swept across the broad chest and down his abdomen in a trail that ran underneath his waistband, but the hair didn't hide any of the incredible definition still so visibly evident.

Eldin was transfixed.  The unbelievably impossible transformation was incredible.  The judges half naked body undeniably majestic.  Clevis released his lat spread and his arms lowered to his waist where he immediately unhooked, and unzipped, then let the linen pants fall to the floor helping them over his still growing thighs.  He had no underwear on and the changes that had turned his upper torso massive had also re-shaped him from the waist down.  Tremendously built legs that would have split his loose pants had they remained on another moment longer swelled out even more, as if now released and given permission to expand to their limits.

But it was the judge's now exposed mammoth sized cock that made Eldin flinch in disbelief.  A monstrous appendage that would intimidate any man alive, its size and heft so much greater than any normal sized dick that Eldin was unable to look anywhere else.

"Jesus H. Christ…" was all the awestruck man managed to verbalize.

"I'm sure that this…," The judge ran his hand down along the length of the shaft and gave it a gentle shake,  "…unlike whatever sad little piece of dick you have, is no doubt impressive?"

Eldin hadn't really heard.  "What?"  He asked, still staring in disbelief at the biggest cock he'd ever seen.

"I asked you…, the jugged stepped towards Eldin, "… if this,"  another step, "….is  impressive?"  The judge stopped with his huge member inches from Eldin's face.

The proximity of another man's dick so close to him broke the spell of silent, transfixed observation.  Eldin leaned back in disgust and fear.

"Get away from me freak," he yelled in desperation, realizing too late the judge wasn't' about to back away.

"I think not."  Clevis stated and with a seemingly effortless backhand to the face he knocked Eldin off the edge of the chair and sent him sprawling across the floor.

"Asshole freak.." Eldin said as he started to raise himself up onto his hands but barely rose up off the ground before the judge took a handful of his hair and yanked him painfully up to his feet and in the same motion snapped his arm outward, quickly sending the ex-jock flying head first over the sofa and crashing into the wall, leaving the crushed impression of his body in the broken drywall that then crumbled downward on top of him.

"Rape is a serious charge Mr. Fry.  An animal like act of brutality that deserves the proper punishment."  The muscles of Judge Montgomery's enormous body rippled and pulsated as he walked over to the body crumpled on the floor.  "I wonder, did you ever get raped in prison?  This might be a bit easier for you if you had.  But a nice straight boy like you, one who likes to beat up little girls, I doubt that you have let anyone come in your back door."

The judge started to stroke his own huge member, getting it ready for dispensing justice.

"She was thirteen Mr. Fry.  You defiled her and robbed her of her youth, her innocence.  You put her in a hospital for three and a half weeks and almost got away with jail time as your sole punishment.  But then you had the good fortune to be brought into my courtroom."

Eldin shook his head, trying to clear it, as plaster dust sprinkled down around him.  He looked up at the naked beast of a man and felt genuine fear.  He saw the leg of a small end table just near his right side and in a quick and desperate act grabbed hold of it, tipping the lamp off the top as he swung it with as much force as possible hitting Clevis squarely with it.  Like rotted kindling the wooden table splintered into fragments as it shattered against the judge's solid body.

Clevis just smiled, his only acknowledgement of Eldin's pathetic effort to strike back.  He reached down and with one hand wrapped it around the redneck's thick neck he lifted him up off the floor and then completely up into the air, his muscular arm fully extended and effortlessly holding the large man dangling in front of him.  Eldin made choking sounds as he struggled, clawing against the meaty forearm that held him fast.  Feeling his breath quickly cutting off he started kicking Clevis in the stomach only to discover it was like kicking a concrete wall.

"Your jock days are clearly behind you princess,"  the judge stated dismissively.  "You aren't man enough to make me even break a sweat."  He tossed Eldin to the floor once again and remembered his real reason for this late night house call.

Judge Clevis Montgomery's huge dick grew fully erect as he prepared for his verdict.  "I'm afraid I believe in a different, unique, judicial system of proper punishments."  He reached down and tore open the back of Eldin's pants, then pulled the man up off the floor in a tremendous bear hug from behind.  The weight of the struggling man was nothing to the judge, his powerful  and phenomenally muscular body manhandling the two hundred pounder with ease.

Eldin screamed as the two muscular arms gripping him drove him down onto the huge shaft.

"An eye for an eye, Mr. Fry.  An eye for an eye."

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1