Short scenes inspired by AI images

Broody

Trying to drag myself away from AI by writing some short scenes to go with images the AI has made. Hope it's okay to post here, the writing is mine, not AI.

sPY1rRD37DaB88ZqHMrY8hGWymlpylLlrr5_XXdswsPR3x6POAEkE7D437Gy49WIVMp_CH57jiDnyGQKKHPYm7NduhwSWAuf9b-AGkDK7Q4MX43nIiGY2YEzWug-iqGFCb6B6JNj1ATx0CIeL_65a48

Silent Special-Ops Lockerroom Staredown

Jake: My arms are bigger? Aren’t they? Why am I letting this guy get to me? Stupid Pentagon suits, making us do this joint exercise with these Indian special-ops fuckers. We’re the fucking superpower, not them. 

Vikram: Fucking Americans, always think they are, what is the phrase? Hot shit? This one is pretty, though, look at those cheekbones.

Jake: Goddamn, though… He’s just… so naturally manly… that thick beard. Damn he’s got more hair on his jaw than I have on my whole body. Fuck I wish I could grow a beard like that. 

Vikram: Look at this pansy, lip quivering already. I know where those dainty lips will be soon, pretty boy. Here is something you are not ready for.

Jake:  Aw fuck he’s… stripping off… his shirt… aw fuck… that chest… can he see my boner--- Keep eyes up, soldier! Don’t stare… at that virile chest… those fucking strong hairy pecs… ah shit…

Vikram: No self-control, these Americans. Look at him, pitching a tiny tent with his tiny clit, and all I did was take off my shirt. Bet he has never seen a real man who got his testosterone out of his balls rather than a military druggist.

Jake: Easy boy, calm down, gotta represent. Take off my top, show him some American beef.

Vikram: Look at those tits, big, white and smooth like a woman. Well now, pretty face, big tits, blow-job lips. Maybe this mission will work out after all.

Jake: Those abs, like a brick wall… bet he could take punches all night from me and not even flinch… Am I staring? Down, boy! He’ll see my stiffy. Oh god, that treasure trail, leading right down to his… 

Vikram: Time to finish this. *unbuckles belt*

Jake *trembling*: Aw fuck… stripping to his tight boxer-briefs. Gotta keep up, can’t let him intimidate… Goddamn! It’s bigger soft than mine is hard. Those balls like lemons, can see the… dickprint… *hyperventilating* oh god! Shit my briefs, soaked with pre-cum. FUCK!

Vikram: “Major, it appears you need a change of underwear. Mine are dry, take them. I am happy to, what do you Americans say? Go commando?”

Jake: What is he doing? Oh god he’s naked, oh god oh god my poor brain my poor dicklet. Hairy everywhere, that thick bush, those powerful legs, big manly feet. Oh no he’s passing me the briefs. Stay calm, whatever you do don’t…

Jake: *snatches briefs and huffs Vikram’s man-scent like cocaine*

Vikram: *smirks*

Jake: “I’m cumming, I’m cumming…. Ahhhhh Vikram fuck me you big dicked stud!!”

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1