Superman story: the role of a lifetime

GINGERSUPERMAN

The Role of a Lifetime

"Who's he?" "Never heard of him!" "He's no Henry Cavill!" "He's too skinny to play Superman!"

comments like these had been bugging David so much since he landed the role of Superman in the new movie. Replacing Henry Cavill would sure be big boots to fill and he wasn't taking it lightly but still - how could the audience be so harsh already? all these comments just made David more and more determined that he would indeed be the best Superman he could be and prove everyone wrong.

David really struggled to contain his excitement when he saw the costume that had been designed for the movie, been designed for him. it was more like a classical look like the old Christopher Reeve style with a lighter blue and the classic red trunks on the outside. David tried his best to act professional but he had really been working out hard to put on the muscle and he worthy of the suit.

when he first tried the suit on and pulled the tight fabric up his legs and over his ass and crotch he felt himself start to get hard. and he loved it. he did indeed felt powerful as he slipped on more of the suit, as he unfurled the cape, put on the bright red boots before checking himself out in the mirror. and holy smokes he couldn't believe his eyes - he looked a dream in his eyes. Muscles bulging in all the right places. he looked powerful. he looked like a god. he was Superman. "I am Superman. I am Superman." David kept repeating himself still fixated on his reflection in the mirror. David had become fixated on his transformation into everyone's favourite red and blue superhero.

Filming went on and the rest of the cast and the director kept praising David on his acting abilities and dedication to the role. David was ecstatic, when others commented on how great his body looked in the suit he had to hide his excitement worried that it would show a little too much.

Then there was the day when the photos got leaked - now the whole world had seen David in the suit. David couldn't believe it when he heard the news, dreading at the comments and comparisons to Henry Cavill. some of the comments that he first saw were complimentary, to his relief, comments like "Wow! he is really pulling it off!", "The next Superman is in good hands!" and "he's really been working out you can tell!"

but then. David saw the other comments.

"What a letdown! still too skinny!", "He looks ridiculous in those red trunks! hahaha!" and "Bring Cavill back!"

David was hurt. David was mad.

After the last day of filming everyone on set congratulated each other on a job well done. David, however, was still in a fixated state of a weird determination - somehow he just knew how to prove to the haters and doubters how wrong they all were.

David managed to sneak the costume off set and back to his apartment. he was a man possessed. The next day he slipped on the blue tights and again felt himself get aroused and hard as a rock, he put the cape on followed by the tunic then the boots and checked himself out in his mirror in his apartment again. "I am Superman. I am Superman. I am Superman." he would repeat as he grabbed his cock and felt a strange electricity emenate from his body. a smile crept onto David's face as the energy felt good.....welcoming.....

David walked out of his apartment, still in costume and still repeating his mantra and he walked up the stairway that led to the rooftop "I am Superman. I am Superman. I am Superman..."

As David made his onto the roof and the felt the air against his body blowing his cape behind him he somehow knew....just knew....his life would be about to change, in epic proportions....

With his eyes closed and caressing his muscles with his left hand and groping his cock through the red briefs with his right hand he repeated again "I am Superman. I am Superman. I am Superman." and then tugged his cock some more before the electricity came back again through his whole body. "I am Superman. I am Superman. I am Superman." David's muscles began to pulse and GROW! stretching the suit, his cock inches longer as well making David moan with pleasure.

"I am Superman. I am Superman. I am Superman." sparks began to emenate from the S symbol on David's chest and shoot lightning around his whole body as his muscles still grew larger, his thighs grew into tree trunks, pecs grew into cannon balls, David became wider and his lats flared out and shoulders ballooned with mass.

"I am Superman. I am Superman. I am Superman." David began to be levitated in the air as powers began to birth within him. David began to laugh with such glee hahahahah....hahahahahaha...... HAHAHAHAHA......yesssss!!!!!.....YESSSSSS!!!!! David began to realize this wasn't some hidden unknown power that was doing this. this was him and him alone. David manifested this transformation through his own sheer will and determination.

This was those fuckers fault, David thought. I just wanted to be a professional actor but they just had to go and compare me to Henry Cavill. Henry Cavill this, Henry Cavill that. Those bastards have made me into a god now HAHAHAHAHA! David laughed again like a maniac and he continued to stroke himself through the tights as a bright light engulfed him as his ascension finalized.

David opened his eyes and couldn't believe what he was seeing, he looked at his hands as he opened and closed his fists noticing they were slightly bigger, slightly manlier... he felt his godly muscles through the blue fabric and started to get hard again at just the touch, I must weigh 350lbs David mused.

Realizing he was still levitating a few feet off the ground David willed himself back down to the roof and stunned and ecstatic to realize he was now taller than the door frame he had walked through moments earlier. Yes, I can get used to this very easily thought David as he flexed his biceps again admiring the mountain like peaks he just brought into existence.

David then noticed a plane flying overhead. whenever he had been on a plane before he always loved having a window seat,.... looking down at the clouds and the earth below..... and had always wondered what it would be like to be a bird....or a superhero.....or a god. David smiled with such glee again as he mused that he would no longer have to use his imagination....he looked up into the sky....squatted down with his tree trunk thighs.....raised a fist pointing to the sky....and then fired himself with the force of a rocked and a shit eating grin. Henry Cavill who? David chuckled

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic story!  He’s become the REAL Superman.  I hope he has tons of adventures and the world gets to read all about them!!  Loved the writing and his desire to be the MAN OF HIS DREAMS. And mine!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They really are shaping Davind as a young HC

His latest pics are a test to that.

image.png.d4840cda448746079944cf5d62579504.png

image.png.f98db1264f1545d7828fb99f27b167d3.png

I can totally see a second part where he goes to HC to show up his body only to find out HC is just as himself and they have the better of times

Such a great start to a story. 
I love the ambiguity that comes out of David's transformative experience... will he use his newfound power to become a hero... or a villain... 
Will he demonstrate to all those negative commenters the power of the god he's become? Will he get vengeance? 
Will he meet Cavill and show him who the REAL superman is? 
Will he will himself to gain even more size... strength... power? 

So much potential! Can't wait if there is more to come!

• Like 1