Dorm Alpha [Part II Added 2/4]

hptycoon49

My plan all along was to go back in time from the first installment to show how Alex went from submissive, scared, and skinny into the dominant, huge, ravenous muscle beast he is going to become. I hope you all enjoy. He's gonna start growing soon. 

[Part II: Move-in day, 9 Months Earlier]

Alex looked up at the dormitory in front of him. It was a big ugly concrete structure and looked more like a prison than a college dorm. It was nearly 6pm and the sun was setting fast. He’d hoped to arrive much earlier in the day but his parents had been difficult as usual. They didn't want him going to college. He struggled up the three flights of stairs with his duffle bag and backpack. He was winded by the time he made it to the top. Before opening the door from the stairwell, Alex heard raucous male voices. Lots of “Bro what the fucks” and “Damn, did you hit that?” Generally, things that made him really uncomfortable. This was why he wanted to arrive much earlier in the day. Get in, get settled in, get comfortable and hide. Since he’d been homeschooled from an early age, he’d spent very little time around his peers. 

He took a deep breath and opened the door onto the third floor. Immediately, the smell of pizza and beer, and something else he wasn’t quite familiar with hit Alex hard in the face. Alex made himself look as small as possible, quite a difficult task as he stood 6’3”. He was however skinny as a rail and always had a way of appearing smaller than he was. Alex turned left, away from the voices, hoping against hope that his dorm room was this way. 

“God was this a mistake” he thought. 

Room 312, Room 311, Room 310…he followed the hall looking for 301. The dorm was a big rectangle with one large bathroom in the center. He rounded a corner, the voices started getting louder and louder. “Dammit” he thought. Of course his room would be right where the guys all were. 303… 302…

“Hey hey! New Guy! What’s up?” said one of the boys. 

Alex looked at the group of guys gathered in the common space. They were in various levels of undress. Some just in boxers, others fully clothed, all of them were attractive and clearly having a great time. And right behind them, was Room 301. He gulped. 

“Hi, um, my room is right behind you…could I just” Alex mumbled. 

“My name’s Chris, you in 301? We met your roomie earlier. Cool guy. That fucker is ripped!” exclaimed an extremely handsome black man. HIs arms entirely filled the sleeves of his shirt and his legs were stretching his short shorts to their breaking point. Chris extended a beefy hand for Alex to shake. Alex reached out his arm as best he could seeing as he was weighed down by his backpack and duffle bag. 

“I’m Alex” he said, cringing as his dainty fingers were engulfed by Chris’s. “Could I just get by you?”

“Yah sure man, get settled in. We’re just shooting the shit. Join us when you’ve put your stuff down” invited one of the other boys. 

Alex fumbled his way through the boys and got to his door. Shaking, he managed to get the key into the lock and literally fell inside. The moment he closed the door behind him he let go of the huge breath he was holding inside, his heart pounding from the interaction he just had. Those guys were so different from anything he had experienced. Confident, carefree and uninhibited. Alex laid his duffle down on the empty bed near the door and stared around. Half the room was already fully-decorated. There were giant tubs of protein powder on the dresser. Posters of ripped bodybuilders and superheroes on the walls and a neatly folded pile of clothes lay on the other bed. 

Alex set himself to unpacking his few cheap possessions. It took an absurdly short amount of time for him to put his side of the room “together”. After he was done, it barely looked like anyone was there at all. There was no personality at all. Once again feeling entirely inadequate for this new college life, he pulled from his backpack his measly “dinner”. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a Coke. In addition to being narrow-minded and controlling, his parents were dirt poor. Alex was so used to barely eating that it didn’t bother him anymore, hunger was his standard.  

As Alex tucked into his PB&J he started to absent-mindedly look at the stuff on the desk next to his. There was a spiral bound notebook whose cover read “Pete’s Get Huge Plan”. He flipped through the notebook and saw lots of dates, names of exercises and numbers he didn’t quite understand. As he began reading the latest entry, “Chest and Tricep Day”, Alex opened his soda, and a sudden HISSSSSSSS shocked him out of his stupor. The Coke which had been tossed up and down coming up the stairs sprayed everywhere, covering Alex completely head to toe and soaking the notebook. 

“Oh my God” he exclaimed. He was drenched. He grabbed one of his old gray towels and wiped the notebook off as best he could, then the desk and chair and finally his own face. There was no point even trying to clean off his clothes, they would need to be washed. Alex stripped off and caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. You could see his ribs under his baby smooth skin. He saw there was soda in his hair and all over his arms and legs too. He’d have to take a shower, and that meant walking through the gang of guys still goofing off right outside his door. 

“Ok Alex, you got this! You wanted to grow up and get out. Here you go!” Alex steeled himself. He wrapped the towel around his waist, grabbed his Ziploc bag with Dollar store body wash, opened the door and walked as quickly as he could through the guys towards the showers. Eyes glued to the floor the whole time. 

“That wasn’t so bad he thought” as he dashed into the shower and began to soap himself up. 

After he rinsed himself clean, Alex took a deep breath before leaving the shower. He wrapped his towel tightly around his skinny waist. He scooted past various guys lounging on the common area couches and just started to fit his key in the lock when he heard a booming deep voice.

“Hey Alex! Can you help us with something?” 

Alex turned slowly on the spot. 

“Come here, we need your help.” it was Chris, the buff guy from earlier, only now he was shirtless. His dark chocolate skin made his muscles pop. His pecs sat fat and proud under a wide set of shoulders. Cum gutters framed his beautiful taut waist. 

“Can I just …” whimpered Alex, gesturing to his room. 

“No no, this will be quick” Chris beckoned Alex over with a hand. Chris was accompanied by another shirtless man. Chris put his muscly arm around Alex and whispered in his ear.

“So the boys and I just had a little wager going. I bet them that you'd help me measure my cock.”

Alex froze like a deer in headlights. He could smell the alcohol emanating from Chris's mouth. Alex could feel his bicep flexing against the back of his neck. “So can you help a guy out? You don't mind right? I’ve got a handle of vodka riding on this. I’ll share with you…”

Alex just stared straight ahead not saying anything. 

“Good man!” Chris said, slapping him on the back. Alex buckled under the force and ended up sitting on one of the benches in the common area. His towel nearly fell off. Alex clutched at it, going completely red in the face. Chris straightened up and pulled down his shorts. Alex glanced at his heavy pouch. 

“Alright boys!” said Chris, “The bet on the table is that my cock is thicker than Alex’s flexed arm” Alex’s eyes snapped up in horror. The guys in the room started laughing and jeering. “If it is, y’all owe me a handle of vodka” 

“Alright let’s see it then!” 

“Back up boys! Don’t want to put anyone’s eyes out with this monster” Chris joked while palming his dick. Alex watched as it plumped and grew. Chris then stripped off his underwear fully whipping out his engorged cock and heavy ballsack. His massively thick cock continued to lengthen. He then started walking around the circle of guys, Alex saw the way his juicy muscle ass bounced as he walked. 

“Give it a kiss” Chris said to a handsome guy directly across from Alex. “You too,” he said to another guy. Chris continued walking around the circle. Each guy in turn kissed his still thickening cock. Finally coming back around to Alex himself. Alex looked up at the ripped torso and handsome face in front of him. “Now it's your turn Alex” Chris smiled. “Kiss it for goodluck” Chris then moved his enormously thick cock right up to Alex’s face. Alex hesitated momentarily, it was so big, then Chris gently slapped his dick right into Alex's lips. 

“Good boy,” Chris murmured. “Alright Alex, let’s see you flex” To emphasize this, Chris brought his arm up by his head and Alex watched as the softball sized muscle jumped to life, veins etched on its thick juicy surface. Alex, going even redder still, raised his stick thin arm up towards his ear and squeezed as hard as he could. Chris walked around him and standing behind Alex’s right shoulder, lined his dick up side by side with Alex’s trembling arm. Alex felt the hot thick rod pressing insistently against his upper arm. The heat emanating off Chris felt so intense that Alex started to vibrate with. 

“Not even a fuckin contest!!!!” yelled Chris. His hard, veiny cock was clearly thicker Alex’s arm. “Come on dude, you can flex harder than that!” Alex squeezed his tiny arms as hard as he could but he was no match. His stick thin arms were pathetic. Chris then grabbed Alex’s upper arm with his left hand and his own cock with his right and started jerking them off simultaneously. 

Horrified and embarrassed, Alex wrenched himself free, grabbed his stuff from the bench and high-tailed it to his door. As he was fitting the key in the lock his towel fell. The boy's laughs still ringing in his ears, Alex threw himself on his bed.

“Hi there.” said a voice. Alex snapped up. He wasn’t alone in the room. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Yas! a new chapter!!!! I thought this was abandoned. 

Thank you for coming back.

Alex definetly wasnt the guy we read about on ch1. He came for collage a wimp and soft guy and all those in the hall across his room were mostly studs and wven his roomate. I cant wait to see his journey start and how i guess it's the roomate that helps him grow and become a beast

• 3 weeks later...