Million Dollar Decorator

wshpmus

Last month Netflix added an old reality show, from about ten years ago, called Million Dollar Decorator.  It had a cast of the most arrogant, obnoxious, insipid egomaniacs television has ever been graced with.  For some reason I thought it would be fun to inject a little "muscle" into their world...

Never intended to share this story, but what the hell.

MILLION DOLLAR DECORATOR

"What do you mean the trucks not here?," Martin raised an eyebrow at the young woman on the walkie talkie.

"There's a line of trucks backed up in the driveway.  Security is holding all of them at the end of the road.  Yours was late."

"Yes, well that's not my fault is it darling?  I have a ridiculous time window for this install and it simply must happen."  Martin was trying not to get frantic.  The showhouse was  opening in six hours and his room hadn't even begun to be put together.  "You need to make this happen."

"We're trying," the girl left, yelling instructions into her radio as she left.

Martin rolled his eyes, trying not to let his anger overwhelm him.  Hearing voices at the door he turned back to see Jeffrey, his long standing decorating nemesis, and his beautiful boy toy Ross in tow.

"And how's it coming together Martin?  I don't see much going on."  Jeffrey quietly jabbed.

"What install is ever without it's problems?"  Martin returned, eyeballing the couple who were clearly fresh from a gym workout.  "It must be a relief not to be in the showhouse this year."  Martin poked back.

"Yes, well, I'm not sure how much work really is generated from these things. So much bother and expense, all the headaches."  Jeffrey pretended he didn't mind not being asked to participate this year, and he casually stroked his right hand up his other arm, rubbing his biceps casually but deliberately meant to draw Martin's attention to them.  Martin ignored the pathetic attempt to irritate him, and just stared at Ross, the exquisitely beautiful Swedish pretty boy with the perfect chiseled features and long blonde hair that he casually tossed with his every movement.

"We'll get out of your way Martin, I know how much you have to do.  We'll see you tonight at the opening," Ross said dismissively as he put his hand on Jeffrey's broad swimmer's back and turned him towards the door and out of the room.  "Good luck."

"Thank you darling."  Martin called after him, thinking how much he wanted to fuck that perfect white Swedish ass.

Half an hour had gone by and Jeffrey was in the main downstairs salon talking to Monica about her room in the showhouse.  Ross stood at the door, irritated and glancing at his watch again and again, wondering when they would finally leave.  He heard voices in the hall and walkie talkies blaring, then saw Martin come marching down the curving staircase in a huff.  An enormous white marble urn, that three men were struggling to carry in, had come to a grinding halt at the bottom of the stairs.  The service elevator in the back of the mansion was tied up with other designers deliveries and the easiest solution of carrying the urn up the stairs came to a halt when the men said they couldn't manage it while climbing the winding staircase.

Martin shouldered his way in front of the workmen declaring, "You are utterly useless.  What kind of delivery men can't make a simple delivery?"  He bent over and raised the urn off the dolly effortlessly, spinning around and walking it up the stairs without the least look of strain on his face.

Ross's eyes widened at the sight, his dick hardening instantly in his shorts.  "What the fuck?," he thought to himself in utter disbelief.  Martin, the pudgy flaming Englishman, could not have surprised him more.

-------------

The gala opening was a glitzy, well attended success.  Martin's room was a spectacular opulent masterpiece, and he stood proudly in the center of it in a heavy brocade smoking jacket and ascot, holding a brandy and chatting with the rooms guests.

Tuxedo clad Jeffrey and Ross came in together.  Jeffrey was unable to say anything negative about such a stunning room, as much as he wanted to.  Ross gave the room the compliments it deserved.  "Martin, it's remarkable, well done."

"Thank you, yes, I am happy with it.  Don't you adore the wallpaper, I think it's simply delicious."

"Yes, you're full of surprises."  Ross added.

Martin paused a moment, wondering what he meant by that.  "Why there's nothing better than the unexpected discovery.  I like to think I have so many."  He smiled suggestively and Ross looked at Martin as if he'd never seen him before.  The man was actually quite handsome, a rugged face with his thick shadow of a beard and the strong features that made up his face.  If he never opened his mouth you'd expect an entirely different voice to come out of it, not the one so prone to flowery language and affectations. But Ross examined the smoking jacket, and how filled out it was.  Had he mistakenly assumed this chunky excess was all fat?  The display of power this afternoon made him wonder what was under all the layers of clothing that Martin was always swathed in.  Jeffrey's hand on his shoulder distracted him from his musings, and he was pulled out of the room and off to the rest of the house and it's festivities.

When the party was winding down and the last few guests were hopping into their limos and taking off, Jeffrey fell into his decorator girlfriends ride, a little more than tipsy.  Ross had been left behind at parties before, but this time he didn't mind, Jeffrey would find his way home and collapse into bed and be out before he even realized they hadn't gone home together.  Ross headed back upstairs, wondering if Martin was still in the master bedroom he'd designed.

When Ross was walking back up the stairs he saw the house lights coming down, people packing up the bar and doing party clean up.  When he got to the master bedroom Martin was in a wingback chair by the fireplace sipping a brandy.

"What a delight, the beautiful Ross back to take in more of my work?" he asked, gesturing with his hands to the room around him.

"Yes, I suppose you could say that."  He sat down on the end of the bed.  "Aren't you leaving soon?"

"I should be, yes, but I'm actually staying the night here.  They're locking up and leaving shortly.  I wanted to experience the room first hand.  I do that often with my rooms.  They're so beautiful, I should get to enjoy them, at least for a night."

"What a marvelous idea.  I've never thought to do that."

"Beauty should always be appreciated."  Martin let the line hang in the air between them.  "I hope that's something your Jeffrey understands?"

"I'm sure he does," Ross answered.

"I'll trust your judgement on that.  But I have my doubts.  For instance, if a luscious, exquisitely beautiful creature like you were mine I assure you I wouldn't leave them unattended at the end of an evening. Who knows what they might get up to."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Oh don't be coy, it doesn't suit you darling.  You know perfectly well that you are absolutely delicious."

"Isn't that what you said about the wallpaper?"

Martin laughed.  Then asked, "I probably shouldn't inquire, and spoil the moment, but why are you here dear boy?"

"Well, to be perfectly frank, I was still in the house this afternoon and saw you carry that," he nodded towards the huge stone urn, "up the stairs."

"Ah, I see.  That explains quite a lot then."

"Does it?" Ross wondered aloud.

"Absolutely.  It's a very revealing insight in fact."  Martin stood up and went over to the bedroom door, shutting it and turning the key in the lock.  He flipped several of the switches on the wall and most of the lights in the room went out, but a single spotlight lit a pool of light in the middle of the room, across from the bed.

"It tells me what you like," Martin continued.  "Now it's clear that all this time you thought I was some chubby queen who's never seen the inside of a gym.  How marvelous then to prove you wrong."

Martin walked up to the edge of the bed and pushed apart Ross's legs so he could stand above him.  He reached down and took both the young man's hands and a brought them up to his chest, guiding them inside the opening of his smoking jacket and resting them onto his thick pecs.

"I see that Jeffrey works out all the time.  He has quite the little body doesn't he? A former olympic swimmer I'm told?  How precious."  Martin felt Ross's hands press into the thick meat of his chest and he suddenly contracted the two mountains of pectoral muscle and felt the beautiful boy shiver with delight at the sensation.  He pulled away unexpectedly and turned towards the bathroom door.  "Don't move, I'll be right back."

Martin closed the door and Ross wondered what he was doing.  He mind swam with the memory of what that enormous chest felt like, how hard the muscle was, like the stone of that urn on the other side of the room.

The door opened back up and Martin was in a thick black velvet full length bathrobe.  The ascot was gone, and his feet and ankles were bare.  Ross knew he was naked under the black fabric and the anticipation of what was about to happen made his dick throb uncontrollably.

Martin stepped under the light that flooded down onto him and snapped the robe open, revealing the body that he showed to only a select few.

"Holy fucking shit," Ross managed to utter as his hand took hold off his hardened shaft, digging in and pulling it free of his tuxedo pants.  "You have got to be fucking kidding me."

"Does this look like a joke to you?" Martin demanded, sliding the robe completely off his shoulders and letting it drop to the floor.  His now unveiled body, showcased in a perfect beam of light, was absolute and utter male perfection.  Martin's rich olive skin, and perfect swirls of dark hair that swept across the planes of muscle that sheathed his body, enhanced every inch of enormous dense hard muscle.

Martin knew completely well the effect of revealing his spectacular body.  He gave Ross a smoldering look of desire before turning his attention to his own glorious muscles, letting his own gaze at each area of his body direct Ross's attention to were he wanted.  He looked down over his own huge chest and let his hands sweep across the chiseled ridges of his stomach as he spoke.  "Does Jeffrey have a ten pack?  Perhaps he does, I suppose such a thing is possible, but I know he doesn't have a set of these," he stated bending his two magnificent arms up into a double biceps pose.  "No, I'm quite sure, his arms don't look like mine.  Am I right dear boy?"

Ross nodded, the look of unbridled lust had taken over his face.  His hand stroked faster.

"I should have suspected you like this sort of thing," Martin declared, holding his arms outward and flaring out two gigantic lats.   "After all Jeffrey is, well, somewhat athletically built."  Martin turned and displayed the breadth of his wide back.  "Somewhat."  Martin repeated, delighting in the effect he was having on the beautiful creature lusting after him.

Martin shook out his mammoth quads, one at a time, then flexed them into hard channels of striated muscle.  "These are divine, aren't they.  So many men ignore their legs, it's such a pity.  When I'm fucking a perfect little ass like yours I think having legs like mine is quite the asset, wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh yeah."  Ross muttered.  "Can I,…  Can I touch them?"

"Can you touch them, oh how sweet you are.  Of course you can my pet," Martin answered as Ross came forward off the bed.  Martin reached out and with a gentle flick shoved him back down sprawling across the mattress.  "When I say you can.  I don't think you're sufficiently ready for me.  Nor I for you."

With that Martin turned and looked over at the marble urn.  "It's probably around four hundred pounds or so…"

"Oh jeez."  Ross cried from the bed, knowing what was about to happen.

Martin pulled the stone off the pedestal like it was a paperweight.  "So this is what my pretty boy likes is it?  A man who not only looks like a real man, but whose muscles actually do something more than just look good."  Martin hoisted the urn over his head, doing a few military presses with it, knowing how magnificent it made his entire body look as he pumped the weight up and down.  "What does your Jeffrey lift?  Do you think he could do this?  Or would I crush him like the little annoying insect that he is?"

Martin swung the urn around, taking it by the handles, then curling it up and down in front of him in modified hammer curls.  His arms quickly grew shiny with sweat as they pumped up, veins snaking across the surface and pulsating with each repetition.  Martin felt completely in charge, dominant and magnificent, and he set the urn back on it's stand then sauntered over to the bed, looming over the pretty boy he'd wanted for such a long time as the blonde beauty stared up at him with complete submission.  Martin's beefy fingers grabbed at the tuxedo and began tearing it away, unwrapping the present he'd waited so long to open.

Stripped naked, he at last pulled the naked boy into his arms and let him feel the crushing muscles enveloping him.  The long thin penis gushed a shower of white cum the moment it was pressed against Martin's hard thighs.  "Well, that's your first load.  Let's see how many more we can coax out of my beautiful new boy."

Martin took hold of Ross by his hips, pressing against each side and lifting him up into the air so that the now limp dick was at mouth level.  Martin took the entire length of the long shaft into his warm mouth and began to bring the already spent member quickly back to life.  The seven inch penis that grew steadily back to nine was nothing for Martin to accommodate.  He delighted in working his throat around the pretty piece of meat he'd wanted for so long.   Holding the 180 pound blonde up in the air as he serviced him wasn't even a noticeable effort.

Ross looked down at the top of Martin's head buried between his thighs, and at the two mountainous globes of shoulder muscles flanking him.  Each deltoid looked like a bunch of bananas, the divisions between heads all so clearly visible that Ross had to reach down and rest his hands on top of them, not only to keep his balance but to delight in feeling the sinuous and hard muscle fibers flexing as they held his weight effortlessly.  The muscles rippled under his hands as Martin guided Ross's hips back and forth, working his mouth along the length of the pretty cock by moving the body he held aloft, rather than simply moving his own head.  The brute strength which that required drove Ross quickly to ecstasy, his body began to shiver with the anticipated geyser of semen about to erupt again.  Martin sensed the moment nearing, confirmed by Ross' exclamations to God, and he buried the dick deep, wanting to feel the boys release firing against the back of his throat.

When it did, and Martin languished over the last drops, he finally pulled his mouth slowly away and lowered his pretty new toy down from the rafters and brought him face to face, still enjoying the feeling of holding his full weight and keeping the boy from touching the floor.  He pulled him in for a long and lingering  kiss, then finally set him down on to his own two feet.  Martin took a handful of the long blonde hair and pulled it back, arching Ross backwards so he could fall onto his neck, his tongue licking down the length of it and gliding down the smooth hairless chest to one of the pink nipples already hardened and waiting.  Martin's tongue played with them a moment, but realizing his own needed this kind of attention.  His meaty hand wrapped around the back of Ross's head and pulled it forward, placing the pretty soft lipped mouth onto his own chest.

"Oh yes, bite them," Martin commanded flexing the slabs of beef behind his dark nipple.  "That's a man's chest in front of you sonny, I want it appreciated properly."

Ross lost himself in pawing and biting this chiseled masterpiece of manhood.  In all his years in L.A., the gyms and streets and clubs, he'd never seen a body this absolutely flawless before.  It boggled his mind that Martin, of all people, possessed such a physique.  How completely he'd hidden it from the world, and how utterly magnificent it was now revealed.  He'd never felt such an overwhelming attraction to anyone in all  his life.  Jeffrey's swimmers build was a pathetic shadow of what a real man looked like.  Martin was the masculine ideal,  an Adonis among mortal men, a god to be worshipped.   And as if the man could read his very thoughts he spoke that very sentiment aloud.

"I've waited a very long time for a true beauty to lay at my feet," Martin spoke in heated passion, his voice getting louder as he went on.  "A companion worthy of this body.  I have created perfection, you can see that I know, and for you alone I will let you worship at the altar of me.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1