The Frat - (Part 5 - Updated April 26th 2024)

Greatsword812

Of all the things Raphi expected of Thor, being a good cook was not one of them. Raphi wasn't sure how but the frat brother could whip up any kind of food, but mostly protein, at the drop of a hat. What was unconventional was that he did so naked.

Raphi yawned and sipped his coffee as he watched Thor’s gigantic muscled ass sway back and forth as he made breakfast for the entire house. The newest member of the fraternity lazily ran a hand down his body. It felt different than yesterday and still had a bulging stomach where Dante’s had spewed his seed. He felt a bit more energized, and his underwear fit different, but he was still the same nerdy guy that followed Dante around like a lost puppy the day before.

Thor didn’t seem to think so. At nearly seven feet tall, the Adonis's still eclipsed Raphi in both size and height but he had greeted him with enthusiasm and warmth, welcoming him to the Frat. And he had decided the best way to welcome Raphi was with a big ass breakfast spread.

The brothers of the house simply came and went from the kitchen area, greeting Raphi as they entered and exited. None bothered with wearing any kind of apparel, displaying their gargantuan bodies freely without so much as a care in the world. Some ate immediately, and others simply strode by, nude, chatting and flirting, and some stopped to ask if Raphi wanted to fuck them.

Raphi turned red and fidgeted awkwardly as he declined each offer. This house of hunks continuously left him speechless, their forward and frankly blasé attitude toward sex made the newest member blush harder with each suggestive question or innuendo laden comment.

Sooner than he thought, Thor piled a massive breakfast feast in front of him and nudged Raphi to dig in as the hulking naked Adonis seated himself directly next to Raphi and promptly scarfed down several protein pancakes at once.

"So, how'd ya like last night?" the man growled around his fork and mouthful of flapjacks. Raphi smiled, amused at the lack of decorum that most of the frat shared. These fraternity brothers acted so unaffected, as if being nude and offering mindblowing sexual experiences at the drop of a hat were completely normal.

"Uh, good. Great even. I'm just, still kind of shocked." he blurted, face flushed with the heat of his arousal as his mind wandered back to the absolutely incredible sex he'd had with Dante. He'd never in his life imagined that a man as powerful and beautiful as Dante would have even looked at him, let alone fucked him into the ground and filled him up with his thick cum. Raphi put a hand to his now only slightly round abdomen and his face heated.

Thor glanced up and watched him curiously, following his hand to the little pudge that remained after his romp with Dante. A faint knowing smirk etched the hulking male's lips.

"I bet he filled up good. I don't think Dante's ever bred a new brother before, so he probably pumped his nut deep," Thor snorted with amusement. "Especially since you're still stuffed," Thor added. "Just wait. You'll be bigger in no time."

"What?!" Raphi retorted, eyes wide.

The buff guy couldn't help himself and a grumbling guffaw erupted from him.

"Big! Strong! Buff! Hot as fuck, horny as hell, and everything in between! All you gotta do is work out and let Dante's magic splooge to the rest."

Confused, he pointed to his cum belly, "This will make me bigger?"

"Yup! It's a good starting point for now, but if you want to get as huge as the rest of us you'll need to fuck somebody. Doesn't matter who, there's lots of options," Thor laughed merrily.

He slouched back a bit after finishing his food and flexed an arm as a demonstration, bringing the mound of muscle high and thick, veins popping into relief across the thick striated balls of muscle.

"This is how big you can get. I'm damn near the biggest man in this house and I get bigger every chance I can get. Lifting whenever I can to feel just how fucking STRONG I am man. Once I'm pumped and horny, ready to go, I find some brother that needs a good dicking and rail em til my balls are dry."

Raphi could only gape at Thor's beefy arm and watch as a wave rippled over its surface with each flex. He wasn't the only one. A few of the brothers had come entered the kitchen and leered at the naked giant sitting next to Raphi, openly eyeing Thor with lustful gazes.

Feeling his nerves starting to get the better of him, Raphi excused himself from the table before what he suspected was going to happen, happened. Thor waved lazily as Raphi left before he was swarmed by two other brothers and the kitchen table evolved into a fuck fest.

Raphi roamed the rest of the house hoping to find Dante somewhere. He was a bit upset that when he awoke Dante was nowhere too be found. Raphi really wanted some more answers from someone he trusted. The new alpha wandered the house attempting find his friend, winding in and out of open rooms on the first floor until he came to the showers.

As soon as he approached the door, it flung open and unleashed a wall of warm steam. The surprise and sudden heat caused Raphi to stumble backwards and land flat on his ass.

"Oh damn, sorry man. Didn't mean that."

Raphi looked up. And up. And up.

Another enormously muscular man loomed over him, his long sleek black hair hung in front of his face dripping water across Raphi's exposed flesh.

A huge veiny arm extended from the muscular man, offering a gesture of help, the other held a thick white towel tightly around his defined waist. Raphi gulped as he took in the man's beautifully strong body, his eyes following a drop of water as it meandered down the Adonis' cut chest and hard abdomen, until the droplet hid itself inside a curly, frizzed thatch of dark pubes. It was difficult to tear his eyes away. Raphi found it too enticing, too seductive, and this stranger, like Dante and the others, oozed a sexual magnetism like no other.

He trembled slightly before accepting the help that the attractive, well-built specimen offered.

"You alright? Seriously didn't expecting anyone in here if Thor has been cooking."

His apology rang genuine, and Raphi nodded before realizing he had to actually talk.

"I'm okay."

Once again Raphi felt his heart flutter and his dick twitch being in such close proximity to a hulking muscle god. His dark hair and pale skin gave him a goth vibe that was thrown off by just how obscenely muscular he was. What caught him off guard were the slightly morbid tattoos that accentuated his muscles. Intricate tattoos depicting all manor of death and decay adorned the man's entire body, running the lengths of the arms, to the shoulders, and pecs, and further still to his chiseled waist. Dark and dower imagery including skulls, chains, devils, and ravens depicted in exquisite detail outlined every inch of this man’s beautiful body. They caused the muscles of his arms and torsos to pop as though they were straining, causing the veins underneath his muscles to be magnified.

"You alright little dude?"

Again, the concern in the tone and eyes made Raphi ache with a need he'd never experienced before. He shivered with lust. His dick pulsed in his pants again and again, wanting something more, to touch the man's hard chest and sculpted abs, and was so tantalizingly within reach. This handsome stranger was nothing like he'd seen anywhere else, his deep voice captivated him.

The raven haired man's face narrowed for a split second before he smiled wryly, his eyes alight with mirth.

"Well if it isn't our newest member! Welcome to your new life! Don't worry, almost everyone goes through this awkward phase when they see the house. It's like sensory overload, but you'll adjust to it. I remember the first time I saw Jason, that dude fuckin’ broke me."

Raphi, his heart still beating through his chest, struggled to breath and speak at the same time. This man's lips were so full, kissable... His eyes a shocking deep green... And not to forget the tattoos that made him look like a sex addicted, tattooed demon god.

"Oh, is this a bit much? Sorry, I'll throw on a shirt real quick." He leaned slightly out of view and threw on a huge and worn concert t-shirt. It did little to alleviate the building sexual desire that was overflowing within Raphi, instead the thin cotton fabric further revealed every well-defined detail of the gothic tattooed hunk's towering physique.

"Better?"

"Yeah, thanks," Raphi weakly breathed.

The punk stud laughed a melodic low rumble and stepped out of the communal showers, sauntering around Raphi and heading down the hall towards the main entrance stairs. He stopped before he rounded the corner and cocked his head and winked at the stunned red-faced Raphi.

"C'mon man. I don't bite, I swear!" He stopped for a second and the sly smile spread over his face again. "Well, sometimes."

Raphi was certain of one thing, he wanted this man. No questions asked. His body finally kicked into gear, legs feeling weak and his hands shaking, following the adonis around the corner in what seemed like slow motion as he drank in the entirety of the man’s beauty. Muscular yet sculpted was the best way he could described the way the sight of the man’s tattooed perfection. This was a guy who could have anyone he wanted and fuck until the sun came up but was aware enough that he hid his body so that Raphi could think again. Truth be told, Raphi was relieved that this punk stranger had decided to turn the heat from a boil to a simmer by at least keeping some clothes on.

In just a few minutes Raphi was led into the bedroom of a sexy muscular Adonis for the second time in twenty four hours. This room was significantly different than Dante's messy stye of a room, the young punk's room was clean and tidy with plenty of space to move around. The large bed was nice and clean, and with black sheets that looked as though it cost as much as the entire room. The walls were adorned with posters of metal bands, gothic style art and horror movie icons. The room had such a strong aesthetic that stood out from the rest of the men he'd seen so far that Raphi had trouble believing that he was in the same building as the sexy messy football studs that were the majority of the AAA members.

"Penny for your thoughts?" the green-eyed jock said as he kicked back on his bed, letting his huge body relax as he sank into this onyx pillows.

"Uh. Well first, what's your name?"

"Mephistopheles."

Another cheeky grin.

"I'm fucking with you. It's Mark. But that's boring as hell."

He casually crossed his immense biceps behind his head and stretched out further, sinking himself deeper into the plush pillows. His now loose Iron Maiden shirt rose several inches, exposing a thin patch of hair that was creeping into a swirling navel tattoo that ended just below his well-defined abdominals. Raphi blushed and turned away.

"Raphi, man, relax. Just take a breath, okay? I know you want to look. Everyone does."

When Raphi turned back around he finally let himself drink in the sight of the huge powerful punk and do it unabashedly. The man was truly fucking stacked, even at ease his form was sculpted and cut and perfectly defined by those interesting tattoos that contrasted with the hardness of his body and enhanced his dark beauty.

"Much better. Looking at me is more productive than hiding from what's making you hot. C'mon, have a seat."

The kind hunk patted his lap that was still wrapped in a towel, his hand lingering on the obvious bulge in his towel. An aura of sensuality so intense and potent emanated from the taller man that had Raphi's head swimming. Shakily, he advanced towards Mark paused as he got close to the hunky punk's body. Mark held his gaze, not deviating, his face warm and inviting.

Raphi gingerly seated himself upon the edge of the bed, his nerves still getting the better of him as he remained perched uncertainly. A big warm hand rested on his shoulder and slowly pulled him gently backward, onto the welcoming muscular body.

"Some guys take this this real well. Hardly need any kinda direction. Some guys, like you, realize that this shit is crazy. Bonkers. Fucked Up. Amazing. And stressful as hell if you're not ready for it. It's okay. Just take it easy, and do what feels natural. I promise I don't bite."

Raphi nodded, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat.

"Can I-?" he began tentatively, his hand starting to feel the beef pecs before him.

The sexy stud nodded.

"Of course, dude. Check out every inch."

Some of the tension and fear eased as Raphi made contact with the Mark's swollen pectorals and worked his fingertips against the huge mounds of masculine flesh and the gorgeous swirls of the intricate tattoo designs that extended onto each lump of perfect muscle.

Mark let out a deep moan as his body was worshipped, flexing his muscles for all their worth where Raphi pressed and squeezed. The smaller man let his hands roam farther down Mark's body, rabidly spreading across the huge man, onto his washboard abs and gripped harder. Another vocal moan of approval followed as Raphi continued to caress his partner's rock hard body.

To entice his new bro even more, Mark raised both of his arms above his head, and flexed his upper body with a ferocity Raphi had never seen before. He gasped, seeing the muscles swell, thicken, and grow everywhere, including where Raphi sat. Mark’s huge erection bulged underneath the towel that Raphi rested on. The smaller man could feel the thick sausage pulse and swell underneath the thick towel as Mark dry humped him through the fabric. After a few more moments of muscle humping, Mark slowly undid his towel and unleashed his painfully erect cock from it’s cotton prison and rubbed his fully aroused 10 inch glory against Raphi’s back.

"God you're fucking hot." Raphi whispered.

All it took was that lustful look from Mark to stop him dead in his tracks.

"So are you." Mark grinned.

Faster than seemed humanly possible Raphi had shed his clothes, his small cum belly still protruding from his otherwise slim body. Mark licked his lips and leaned back,  spreading his legs, showing off his rippling thighs to his worshiper.

"Well looks like you've got me right where you want me." The goth god cooed playfully. "What are you going to do about it?"

He spoke naughtily and his voice seemed to send a shock through Raphi's cock. His thin body straddled the man beneath him, as if he was about to go on the ride of his life when suddenly…

"Show me your ass." Raphi ordered, surprising himself.

Mark's eyes twinkled with lust and he followed orders, reaching down past Raphi to completely remove the towel wrapped around his waist. With a playful push he scooched Raphi from his lap and turned over in bed revealing his gargantuan back muscles and huge ass.

Raphi moaned with a need that he had never felt before. He pressed his small hands against the huge mounds of perfectly formed muscularity before him, and squeezed, digging into the dense tissue and drawing out another groan from his willing prey.

He bent forward and kissed the top of each tattooed peach of strength, inching his way up the muscular Adonis' spine, planting smaller and smaller kisses on each vertebra until he reached the broad shoulders at the top of his frame. Mark grunted again, rolling his hips underneath Raphi and rubbing his huge erection on the mattress as he adjusted his stance to present his ass.

"What're you waiting for?" Mark coaxed, pressing his muscled ass backwards. The twin tattooed hemispheres touched Raphi's cock and the shock he felt drive him wild. Raphi was as hard as he had ever been, his five inch cock fully aroused, throbbing, leaking and harder than he had ever been in his life.

He began touching his lover more and more, caressing the huge buttocks, rippling back and bowling ball shoulders, inching his way closer to the dark hair as he breathed in the scent of Mark. His musky man smell made Raphi’s diamond hard cock harder still.

"Come on little stud. Fuck me."

Raphi groaned and planted a small hand on either cheek and pressed his hard cock into the cleft of the glutes of the sex god beneath him. The round boulders of tattooed muscle spread for him easily as Mark relaxed his beefy cheeks, each giving way just enough that Raphi found his perfect warm hole. With a gasp, his cock slid effortlessly inside the Adonis's slick hungry ass. Immediately there was delicious pressure from the well sculpted athletic man around his dick and Raphi let out a full throated moan of pleasure.

His nails sunk into the hard meat of the Adonis' back, not just pushing his dick inside him but holding on for dear life. Raphi hadn't done something like this before and never had a hole make his dick feel this fucking good. As Mark began adjusting his hips and clenching his hole to draw Raphi further inside, Raphi began to thrust, the pace slow and methodical. He ground his cock within the Adonis each time, rubbing as deeply as he could within him.

Mark made another low groan of approval and bucked his ass backwards, meeting the thrusts of his small partner. One of his powerful hands had drifted underneath his broad body and he began slowly massaging his own iron hard monster cock.

"Harder." He gasped.

Immediately Raphi obliged, shifting his hands to the man's firm hips and clamping down on them as an anchor to slam harder into the willing bubble butt. Mark groaned again in appreciation as the pace of his stroking and the speed of his bros thrust increased. Raphi was sweating, the immense sculpted mass of man beneath him was hot, slick and heavenly. Raphi growled slightly as he continued to pound the tattooed dream boat for all he was worth. He must have been doing something right as Mark's sweet sounds only got longer and louder. Each thrust forced the tattooed stallion to bury his face into his pillow and roar with need.

Raphi felt the lust in his loins slowly ramping up and the smaller man leaned over and wrapped his arms around the huge man's torso feeling the hot sweat slick pecs tighten and the abdominals clench as Mark stroked his own behemoth cock like his life depended on it. The sensation of his fingers grasping at the tight ridges of steel as they undulated with each breath under his grip coupled with the tight and wet sensation of his powerful ass squeezed around his painfully hard cock brought the smaller man to a fever pitch. His heart pounded away in his chest, an instinctual desire of sexual arousal taking hold and now guiding his movements and thoughts.

"Oh f-fuck. I'm gonna cum." Raphi panted, his skin tingling and his breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Oh please, cum inside me. Fill me up."

That was it. Whatever control Raphi had left of his inhibitions snapped as Mark begged and pleaded for his seed. The sight of the enormously huge jock with intricate tattoos accentuating his ungodly huge muscles jerking himself off as he was fucked from behind sent Raphi over the edge. In an instant his body went rigid as his rock hard cock suddenly erupted inside his muscular lover. His orgasm was wild and explosive, sending electricity down his entire body from head to toe. Eyes rolling back, Raphi blew a copious torrent of thick and creamy cum deep into the goth hunk's ass, his hips slamming harder than they ever had before as the new alpha let himself loose on Mark's finely crafted rear. He came for close to a full minute, each rope of his warm cum seemingly was milked out of him by the stud's talented asshole. His hands wrapped more tightly around the enormous man as he continued to slam away through the burst of sexual glory, finding the hard nipples on the stud's marble hard pecs and twisted them without mercy.

Mark growled and whimpered, his moans became higher pitched and desperate as his ass contracted around the smaller man's cock while his sensitive nipples were squeezed expertly. He came instantly, his ten inch monster blasted volley after volley of hot cum onto the sheets and his firm ass clamped down on Raphi's pulsing cock in a rhythm that prolonged Raphi's own orgasm.

Both men's hard bodies were soaked in sweat as Raphi collapsed onto Mark's sculpted back and hung on as he waited for the tremors of their earth shattering climaxes to end, not noticing that his swollen abdomen had receded, leaving him with the beginnings of a six pack. Mark's held firm, seemingly unbothered by the extra weight, holding his position underneath Raphi as his orgasm subsided. Raphi broke the silence after a few seconds.

"That. That was incredible. Dude, I... Have no words."

"You don't need them." Mark panted. "It's about to get better."

Unsure what he meant Raphi paused for a moment. He noticed that Mark hadn't moved from his submissive position and had in fact recovered his stance as if he was ready to go again. When he started to squeeze his ass around Raphi's cock again the smaller man finally noticed that his dick had in fact not gotten soft. It was as hard as ever.

Raphi gasped as a tingling spread out from his abdomen across the rest of his body. It was subtle at first, then his hips bucked automatically, pushing his engorged member back into Mark's impossibly tight hole. The sensation was unlike any Raphi had ever experienced, it was extremely pleasurable, every muscle in his body shuddered as they got hotter and hotter, a pleasant stretching sensation following the full body tingle.

It felt so incredible, so blissfully wonderful that Raphi could not stop himself from humping Mark's sexy butt, his small cock eagerly pushed into the hulking punk, the muscular body hot and wet and delightfully tight, ready for more.

Mark gasped as the assault on his was continued.  His entire huge body trembled as a wave of intense pleasure shot up and down the length of his body, arching his back and pushing his head back to cry in a pleasure filled roar. His body burned with need that he was unable to escape, even if he wanted to, as Raphi's hips continued to piston cock against his prostate.

Raphi’s thrusts were longer and stronger than before, filling Mark’s ass better than ever. The sensation of constriction around his dick felt even tighter than before, squeezing more firmly. Confused but undeniably aroused, Raphi pulled his cock out of Mark's willing behind.

Raphi gasped as his cock was revealed from where it was hilted and saw that it was bigger, thicker and harder than ever before. His previously modestly sized cock had lengthened by at least two inches! His shaft visibly was slightly thicker and rounder, veins standing out prominently as the monster throbbed. Globs of sweet pre cum dripped off the tip with each pulse, more erotic and vivid than it had ever appeared.

"W-what the hell? Did, did my dick get bigger?" He stammered, confused but aroused.

Before Mark could answer he felt the tingling burning sensation spread out from his dick and he marveled as his body began to thicken and swell with pure power. With each heartbeat the throbbing and aching heat rushed through Raphi's blood. Muscles began enlarging across his thin, tight body. Raphi groaned with uncontrolled lust as his entire body grew while leaning against the sexy Adonis's back, his dick slapping against the two round masses of muscle while he watched himself grow in size and shape.

Instinct took over and Raphi  leaned over to feel and grab Mark's immense beefy pecs in his hands, kneading them with firmness as another wave of dizzying pleasure overcame him and he positioned his newly engorged cock at the entrance to Mark's taught ass. With a fluid thrust and powerful grunt Raphi plunged his colossal cock balls deep inside the enormous stud, now bigger and harder than ever.

"AAAAH, oh-oh f-f-f-fuuuUUUUCK! GODDAMN!"

Mark howled as his huge tattooed body twisted beneath Raphi, shaking with need as he felt his tight muscular ring instantly expanded to a point of near painful stretch. To his credit his ass could handle the sudden increase in size and girth. He squeezed his ass tighter around Raphi, encouraging him, begging him to fuck him into the mattress.

With a thunderous growl Raphi began long rapid thrusts with the fury of a beast, nailing the alpha's prostate with newfound strength. The harder Raphi fucked Mark the stronger and more potent the sensation felt. Raphi gasped and moaned as he flexed an arm, seeing the striations pop out against the skin, enhancing his muscles, making them fuller, firmer, and larger. The hormones continued to run through his veins, feeding every cell with an overwhelming powerful and intoxicating lust. Raphi pumped his beefy bicep and continued to force his enlarged and throbbing cock into the willing and tight ass beneath him, feeling his muscled cheeks spread wider and wider, the twin mounds bulging and round, becoming pink and irritated the fucking got faster.

Raphi defensively felt big now. He had to have grown several inches taller and every shred of fat on him was now hard lean, powerful muscles. Adjusting his weight he pushed the beastly cock even deeper into the stud with newfound intensity and fervor. The smaller man reveled in the new power and stamina that thrummed through his veins and pounded into the Adonis without hesitation or caution. Hips slamming loudly and heavily, each thrust produced a resounding smack that reverberated around the room over the passionate grunts and growls. Each flex of his increasingly impressive musculature was followed by another hard thrust, sending Mark even deeper into the bed, sinking into the plush mattress.

Mark turned his head once again and grinned back at Raphi, a vicious lust filled smile, his deep green eyes wild and sparkling with understanding. The darker Adonis locked eyes with his and moaned out a lustfull plea, "Yeah. Fuck me dude. Fuck me hard and full. Use that big cock and hard body, I love it."

The last vestiges of Raphi's restraint evaporated.

Raphi grabbed a fist full of the Mark’s hair, pulling him back and shoved his fat swollen cock balls deep, the enormous stud groaning and bucking as he was impaled. Adjusting his grip to better leverage the tatted beauty below, the newest frat brother slammed his newly burgeoning cock in and out of the voluptuous rump without pause. No longer a virgin, Raphi discovered his skill and confidence inside Mark with each and every thrust.

He never slowed, adjusting his stance as he felt his legs grow bigger and shifting positions to better slam away. Mark whimpered, almost purring in delight at the continued pleasure of being claimed by the newest Alpha in the house, turning his gaze back up at his lover with encouragement and lust, biting his bottom lip, cajoling him onwards to further pleasures.

Raphi released his hold on Mark's beautiful hair, his larger hands gripping both shoulders as he prepared for his climax. Both men, sweating and panting continued to rock in unison and let their instincts guide them to an animalistic summit of arousal and strength.

A final thunderous and violent thrust landed square on the enormous hulking Adonis' g-spot causing Mark's ass to immediately clamp around the length of cock inside it and all ten of his glorious inches to spew ropes of hot sticky cum into the mattress beneath him. As Mark spasmed and shuddered and cried out in uncontrollable orgasmic pleasure Raphi's own climax rocketed through his body, sending his brain and body both into ecstasy. His engorged cock exploded, blasting load after warm creamy load of seed inside his goth lover’s tight bubble butt. The smaller newly muscled alpha felt his body jolt with shocks of pleasure at every load his fat cock pumped into the giant stud, his bulbous balls contracting with each spurt.

And not just his cock either, the rest of Raphi's body felt tight and hot and powerful as though his entire body, every cell that made it up, had been revitalized and altered. He was different. Stronger. Sexier. More assured and confident in himself than ever before. He pulled out his now eight inch cock and loosed a long moan as he saw his manhood in it's full glory.

He flopped down next to the enormous alpha stud, finally out of breath and feeling spent. His mind swam in a haze of post orgasmic bliss and body tingled all over with sensations and feelings he'd never experienced in his life. He flexed his stomach and used his newly enlarged arms to feel his defined midriff, marveling at the definition as Mark settled in beside him, soaking himself in his own cum that had sank into the sheets.

"That was..., I mean. Wow." Raphi panted heavily.

His handsome companion smiled, his green eyes alight with that genuine attitude again. "Happy to help man. I just hope you'll feel a bit more at home in your body now that you've had your first fuck."

He flexed an impressively sized bicep, kissing the rock hard peak of the mountain before him.

"I felt the same when I first got here. Full of loud mouthed huge dudes with giant cocks and a one track mind. Took some time to find someone I felt safe being with my first time."

Mark ruffled his hair and looked him dead in the eye, "Just wait, you're gonna love it here."

Again, procrastination (and work) took over for a bit so sorry for the delay. I also had to cut a few pages between the last part and this part as they just didnt seem like a good fit. But I'm glad that I've finally gotten this one out the door as I think it's one of my best works. And it introduces a gay twist on a straight trope that I think came out pretty well: Big Tiddy Goth BF. I'll post a picture of Mark below.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 3

Mark

Mark - Big Tiddy Goth BF.png

Obviously his tattoo's aren't 100% (because AI generation) but it's really close to how I imagine him.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Greatsword812 said:

Mark

Mark - Big Tiddy Goth BF.png

Obviously his tattoo's aren't 100% (because AI generation) but it's really close to how I imagine him.

Goddamn that's hot. Truly this is the gift that AI image generations gives us. I'd love to see your vision for the characters from the earlier chapters. In particular I'd love to know what Richy looked like before joining the alpha's. Before his fuck with Thor. And then naturally after his growth.

Excellent work,  the descriptive color commentary of the wild sex between Mark  and Ralphi was hot as fuck. You masterfully captured Raphi’s experience as he transformed from nerdy geek towards the Alpha he had only fantasized of becoming, leaving plenty of room for more growth towards a full fledged Alpha and ultimately to a Muscle God like his other frat brothers.  
In the footnote you posted you sounded like you reached the end of the story and it successfully could be, it does provides a solid conclusion if you want to end it OR you can stick a pin in the story for now and revisit later when the inspiration hits you. That would be my hope, there are so many tales to be told and experiences for Ralphi (and others) to share.
The AI images came out well, and like an earlier poster mentioned, it would be hot to see images of the other guys in house as well. 

thanks again  for the fun ride man!!

8 hours ago, Pumped said:

OR you can stick a pin in the story for now and revisit later when the inspiration hits you.

I'm certainly not done with this story, just not sure how to continue. There will be more parts eventually.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Wow what a hot chapter! Great characters and great writing all around. Mark is especially hot, nice work with him. Hopefully we’ll see a similar transformation with Marcus and maybe a little more about Thor, because he is something else. 

3 hours ago, LorianofLothric said:

Wow what a hot chapter! Great characters and great writing all around. Mark is especially hot, nice work with him. Hopefully we’ll see a similar transformation with Marcus and maybe a little more about Thor, because he is something else. 

Wait I thought Marcus became Mark 

1 hour ago, kutam said:

Wait I thought Marcus became Mark 

😧

No, different character. Just terribly similar name.