4 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Fun story!  Love the sexy teases by the bodybuilder.  

Thanks dredlifter.  Praise coming from you is especially meaningful to me.   

2 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Awesome new chapter. Biff has Timmy almost just as he wants him 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Thanks Jtchef2 for your continued support.  I've begun editing Chapter 3 which hopefully will be ready by next weekend. 

Dennis

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Fun story!  Love the sexy teases by the bodybuilder.  

Is that you in the gym too?

• Haha 1

CHAPTER 3              

Later that week, Biff had returned to his apartment after a grueling arms and chest day at the gym and he felt so powerful with a ton of energy.  After finishing some email correspondence, he went in to take a shower and stripped himself naked.  In passing, he caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom’s full-length mirror.  A cocky grin automatically appeared on his handsome face whenever he saw his muscles pumped to the max like now.  Just exquisite he thought! 

Dark hair buzzed short, long dark eyelashes with caterpillar-brows, straight white teeth, and perfect skin.  And one full day of thick shadowed stubble added to his masculinity.

Almost too wide to be seen in the mirror, his shoulders were capped by rounded and seriously defined striated delts.  His muscles were massively developed and beautifully shredded with only 3% body fat and they bulged so sensuously.  Huge pecs were steel-hard solid. 

His now relaxed biceps were each beautifully adorned with a thick sexy vein and carved horseshoes on the triceps side.  He was asked to frequently flex them, and they’ve been measured many times recently by admirers at an incredibly high-peaking 25-inches with very defined indented splits.    

He stepped back a little from his reflection and quickly reviewed his quads and calves.  He saw that they were amazing looking, as leg day is never ignored by him.  He then studied his eight carved cobblestone abs and strummed his fingers over them.  His hand then led down to his trimmed pubes that clustered around the base of his showpiece, his now soft, big bodybuilder-dick.

His thoughts for the last few days had often gone to that really handsome sweet guy from the gym the other day.  So slender and indefensible he thought, and Biff loved the muscle-heaven trance that he had sent the blond haired, pale blue eyed, major-cutie into. 

Biff had recognized the guy as a popular model, who used to be seen a lot at South Florida shoots.  Thinking of him caused Biff to touch his big dick with his muscular hand and he felt it respond immediately.  It lengthened and thickened, fighting against gravity, as it rose to a 90-degree angle.  As it hardened, he flexed his diamond-etched quads, all four heads defining so beautifully.

There was nowhere in his physique that wasn’t developed to symmetrical perfection and bulging to major proportions.  Countless articles and commentaries had mentioned that he would easily win and be the next Mr. Olympia.  Many even mentioned the handsome looks that he had to boot. 

Biff had been diligently working out for many years, intent on building a major muscular physique that had powered his fantasies since he came to terms with his sexuality back in high school.  What turned him on more than anything was becoming a hugely muscular and powerful bodybuilder and having a slender cute boyfriend.  One just like the guy in the condo gym a few days before whom he fantasized worshipping his physique.   

The only reason that he had gone to his building’s gym was because of the shitty weather that day.  Most other times, he went to his hardcore gym a few miles away.  Biff viewed it almost as fate, since he wouldn’t have seen that stunner if he hadn’t gone to the one downstairs.  Biff’s heart raced and his dick hardened more as he thought of the model and knew that he just had to see that guy again.  He decided he would snoop around the pool, gym and other public areas of the condo later in the day and maybe he’d run into him.  He might even go to building security or management and perhaps flirt a little to have them reveal his apartment number.

Biff jumped into the shower, which was especially enjoyable when he had a great pump as he did now, as he loved the feel of soaping up his hard bulging muscles then.  His dick was semi-hard, but he resisted jerking off.  Cockiness was ever present with him as he thought it seemed criminal to keep all this sexiness to himself as there were so many admirers out there that would want to partake in his physique and dick as well.  He dressed in his usual tight-fitting clothes that he knew was the perfect magnet for all the lusting eyes out there. 

When he walked into the kitchen, he checked out the fridge and cabinets, and saw that he was running low on food supplies, so a quick run to the nearby Whole Foods was next on the agenda for him. 

He soon left his apartment and headed for the elevator.

Timmy started getting out his keys to enter his apartment after having a nice long lunch with friends at a local trendy restaurant.  He heard a nearby door close and his peripheral vision then detected someone coming toward him from down the hallway.  He turned to look in that direction and the slender man’s jaw soon lowered as he saw who it was.  Biff Stevens was coming his way, and Timmy thrilled to the thought that the gorgeous bodybuilder was obviously his new close by neighbor!  But he also couldn’t hide his extreme desire for Biff as he quickly breathed in as the stud closed the distance between them. 

When leaving his apartment and beginning his walk down the hallway, the bodybuilder was also surprised to see the handsome guy from the other day that he’d been frequently thinking of, about thirty feet away from him.  Just before the model turned his way, he thought the time was now right to majorly turn on the muscle-charm for this special admirer. 

Biff’s confidence and cockiness was fueled by his handsome looks and muscular physique.  When he wanted to especially impress someone whom he was interested in, he exaggerated his walk and went into a light strut, showing off just what he thought the admirer would like to see.  Biff had pin-pointed Timmy as a muscle-obsessed man who wanted a dominant alpha bodybuilder with a body like his. 

"H-Hi there," Timmy forced out in a squeaking very nervous voice as he now looked up at Biff.  Of course he was very interested in talking to Biff, but his brain had again suddenly directed all his energy to his dick and heart, causing his lungs and mouth to slow.  He also felt reticent in trying to make the right impression on him.  “I-I remember you, ohhhh….”  He came to a sudden halt when he looked at Biff’s pectorals, which danced just a bit with the bodybuilder making just a small movement. 

"Hey,” Biff’s standard opening, said in his deep masculine voice, looking down at Timmy.  Yes, this cutie was definitely his type, he knew.  He loved the handsome slender man’s gawking at him at the gym the other day, and now again.  Timmy, though he was a nice height at about six foot even, was quite a bit shorter than Biff’s 6’5”.  The model stood there breathlessly staring at the muscleman’s physique.  With his slender build, he may have been half the weight of the professional bodybuilder. 

Biff looked at Timmy’s blond hair, which was cut short on the sides.  It appeared to him to be as if a bowl was placed on his head by his hairstylist, who then cut only the hair that was showing!  Biff chuckled at that thought, as he looked down at the oh-so-very-fuck-able man, causing his cock to now harden.   

One of Biff’s attractions to him was Timmy’s extreme nervousness with him.  The bodybuilder assumed that he probably was never that way with anyone else, but the slender man was so overwhelmed by his muscularity that he couldn’t fully control his actions.  Biff was used to that with some other admirers, but he saw that Timmy was even trembling, which he found so adorable.

Biff casually scratched the back of his head.  This was a ploy he often used to get additional attention from guys he thought had good potential for muscle-worshipping.  Sure enough, he immediately heard Timmy gasp as the muscle-obsessed man was dazzled by the beautiful sexy high-peaked biceps on the handsome bodybuilder.    

"Hey," Biff repeated his opening from earlier, after they had stared at each other for a period much longer than was usual for two strangers.  Timmy then stood back a little and looked up at Biff, waiting for what the bodybuilder had to say next. 

Biff continued, “We’re neighbors!”  But Timmy just dreamily half-smiled back and he realized that he needed to say something to calm him down a bit and relax him.  "I love your hair style, little boy.  Looks like a cute Dutch Boy look."  Biff followed that with an always-successful white-teeth-and-dimples smile.  

Timmy giggled and then blushed at the flattery.  But the compliment seemed to do the trick, perhaps giving Timmy some greatly needed encouragement to somewhat open up.  He was now able to smile fuller, but he was still in a somewhat nervous daze.  Swooning perhaps?  Many people had told him, all his life, how attractive he was.  But it never came from someone whom he was really smitten with, and so lustful for, as this guy right in front of him now.

"T-thanks... Thanks... I eh, I’m uhhh, yeah, we’re neighbors!  Wow, well, I guess if you went to the gym downstairs, I knew that you probably lived in the building.  But my god, I never imagined that you lived right down my hallway.”  He then giggled again and looked down blushing at what he just said, and at his embarrassingly excited state in general. 

Trying to toughen it up, Timmy looked back at Biff, and then continued.  “And, sorry I didn’t say hello to you when I saw you the other day in the gym.  I really wanted to, but, well, it’s just, umm, I obviously had a real problem then even speaking.  I don’t usually get that way, but for some reason I guess I did with you then.  And, gosh, I obviously still have that problem again here with you now.”  Another giggle and more embarrassment at his obvious flirting. 

Biff looked at Timmy with a very amused smile.  But he was also feeling something he was not familiar with in himself.  He couldn’t quite analyze his feelings fully, but it was almost like he was falling for this guy, and so quickly.

Timmy was having those same feelings, though his was overshadowed by his extreme lust for Biff.  To distract himself, he grabbed at his keys.  "M-my name is Timmy, by the way, and uhh, well, I confess, I recognize you from the Internet."  Biff saw that this guy was so nervous that he even had a hard time opening his door.   "And I like your haircut too...it’s the bodybuilder look!  Very nice.  And very, umm, masculine."    

Biff chuckled as he looked at Timmy and nodded him a thanks.  He reasoned that if he remembered him from the Internet, it was no doubt from muscle sites.  And, because this guy has not much muscle himself, he knew that he was on these sites jerking off as a muscle-admirer.  ‘Probably even wanked to me also!’ Biff thought, with his smile getting fuller.   

Timmy was finally able to unlock his door, though he was still somewhat in a daze.  Biff stepped much closer to the slender man, then put a muscular hand on his back with his biceps bulging on that arm.  Timmy gasped, with then a very low moan, with his actually being touched by the handsome bodybuilder.  He looked up to Biff, then at the cephalic vein on his biceps, then to the striations in his deltoid and then to his pectorals.  His eyes stayed there several seconds as they were right in front of his eyes.  As Timmy breathed in the muscleman, Biff heard another soft uncontrolled moan. 

Timmy then looked back to Biff’s eyes, giving a shy smile to the man of his ultimate fantasies.  The bodybuilder strummed his fingers onto Timmy’s back, with a hand that pretty much encompassed most of it.  The muscleman was driving him wild as the slender man’s eyes fluttered in excitement, his mouth open, as he seemed to be almost near to orgasm.

The closeness to such beautiful muscularity was just too much for Timmy to fully control intelligent thoughts and speech.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Amazing new chapter 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 I’m surprised that Timmy didn’t have a huge orgasm and have to grab onto Biff’s muscled arms 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jtchef2 said:

Amazing new chapter 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 I’m surprised that Timmy didn’t have a huge orgasm and have to grab onto Biff’s muscled arms 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Timmy gets a trophy this time for the greatest hold out.  But it really wasn't for that long!   D

• Like 1