Influence (PART 2)

AESZOR

• 5 weeks later...

PART 2

These pictures are photoshop paintings NOT AI, so if anyone wants a commission lmk! Here's a link to my twitter too

https://x.com/aeszor/status/1772138340118052928?s=46&t=kvqTg6fKXSPTYbiigRXNzQ

I arrived at my horrible fourth period lunch. I got unlucky and was scheduled for the earliest lunch you could get. 10:30 am and I’m eating pizza and tater tots. It’s horrible, but everyone knows that, so the cafeteria was quieter than other rambunctious lunch periods. 

At the front of the cafeteria sat the football jocks. It was august, so they still wore some skimpy outfits that revealed their unrivaled beef. I stared at one seated guy in a navy tank top. His pale muscle tits stretched the front of his shirt taught, it was only a matter of time before the poor fabric would tear in the front. I followed his thick bull neck up to his handsome clean shaven face, his brown almond eyes were staring right at me. 

I flinched and felt my face burn red, but he started laughing, and began popping his big pecs. I watched as those huge tits bounced back and forth, I was totally mesmerized by this hunks show from across the cafeteria, and as I stared at them, I noticed the navy fabric fraying in the front. I couldn’t help myself, I was completely lost in a trance, and my influence was doing the same to him. 

“Quit staring homo,” I felt someone yank on my wrist right as I heard the fabric tear from the other side of the cafeteria. I barely caught my balance as I turned to see the assailant, my childhood friend Elijah. 

“Don’t do that to me Eli!” I yanked my hand free of his grasp. “I really thought I was getting hate-crimed.”

“Better me than someone else, staring at roided football players isn’t in your best interest dummy.” He smiled and patted at the open seat right next to him. He’s right though, I was glad it was him. We’d been friends since we were neighbors as little kids, and when I came out to him this summer, he replied “good, cuz I’m not straight either.”

I sat down at the table next to him. Across from us sat our friend Niah. “Eli you’re so mean to poor Eric,” she made puppy dog eyes at me. “How could you hurt my angel!?”

I laughed, “aw Niah! This is why you’re in my will and Eli isn’t.”

Eli cocked his head at me. “You’re writing your will?”

“Yeah just in case I drop dead next time you hate-crime me, it’s all going to Niah.”

Niah cheered, Eli smiled and rolled his eyes. 

We started talking about our classes, Niah had a packed schedule with advanced classes and extracurriculars, while Eli sat on the other end of the spectrum with a workload lighter than a feather. I was somewhere in the middle, I wanted to challenge myself, but I’m disorganized and a bad procrastinator. “I do have honors biology after this with coach C.”

“I’ve heard he’s a hardass,” Eli said. 

“He definitely seems a little strict,” I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. “He’s kinda hot though…”

Niah shrieked at that comment. “Stop! You’re not wrong about that!” 

“Y’all are WEIRD,” Eli yelled. “I’m not surprised hearing that from you though Eric, based on the men in your family, you must only like bodybuilders.” 

I rolled my eyes, Niah scrunched her nose. “What does that mean?”

The cafeteria door swung open, and in walked the biggest guy at school.

His towering 6 foot 4” (193cm) frame was stacked with massive dense muscle, his heaving thick pecs entered the room before he did, stretching taught the black fabric of his tight shirt. You could tell he got off on everyone’s eyes on him as he swaggered to the other football jocks. 

Though he wasn’t the tallest in the school, his overall size was unrivaled, even by the hulks at the football table. He stood joking with his buddies, displaying his long muscular legs and tight bubble butt trained from years of sprinting. They packed the tight denim of his jeans near to bursting.

“Woah, he’s fucking massive” Niah shouted, both hands pressed to the cafeteria table as she gawked. 

“That’s Josh Wells, the star quarterback,” Eli was facing him too, staring dreamily at the giant muscle bull. I kept facing forward though, and hoped the brute wouldn’t come my way. 

But I wouldn’t be so lucky, as I felt the crushing weight of his muscled arm slide over my shoulder. 

“Sup tiny bro?” 

God he sounded like such a douche, you could tell he forced his voice deeper than it really was. 

“Hi Josh,” Eli said, waving enthusiastically with stars in his eyes. 

“Oh shit, what’s up Eron?” 

“Why are you here?” I asked before Eli could correct him. “You don’t have lunch this period.”

He chuckled. “I’ve taken shits more interesting than this history class,” he flexed his softball size bicep as Eli and Niah stared slack jawed. “So that’s what I told the teacher I was doing.” He finished flexing and stole a tater tot from my lunch tray. Before he could put it in his mouth I grabbed his hand and tried to pry it from his grasp.

“Get your own, asshole!”

“Hey!” I felt his other arm loop around my throat as he put me in a headlock. His swollen bicep crushed my face, while the other side pressed against his inhuman forearm. “Respect your elders! I’m triple your size, why can’t you be generous with your big bro huh? I need to keep feeding these BIIG biceps.” 

I desperately clawed at his rock solid network of muscles, obviously to no avail. Without dad around to keep him in check, Josh acted like a complete jerk. “Let go of me motherfucker,” I desperately shouted, my face burning red against his sweaty arm, but that just made him squeeze tighter.

“Call me that again you fucking wimp,” he said through clenched teeth, but I couldn’t even if I wanted to, as his bicep prevented any air from reaching my lungs. But Josh wasn’t done, he needed to take the chance to humiliate me further, so he stood up to his 6’4” height and fully suspended me in the air with the headlock. My feet were violently kicking in the air as I heard gasps and laughs from the onlookers in the cafeteria. 

My hand was hurting from slamming it against his giant arm, and just before I thought I was gonna pass out, he dropped me and my ass slammed down back into the bench. I gasped for breath, bracing myself against the table. 

Making sure to salt the wound, Josh’s big claw came down and stole the rest of my tater tot’s with a single hand full. He opened his mouth wide and sloppily chowed down on my lunch. 

“Catch ya later dweeb” he said with his mouth full, and left the cafeteria with his heavy footfall. 

After he left, I felt Niah’s hand on my shoulder. “Holy shit are you okay Eric?” 

I just gave her a thumbs up from over my shoulder, I was still regaining my breath from that. “I fucking,” I sucked air in. “HATE HIM”

“What a cocky asshole,” Eli said, his eyes still following my brother. “But I’m not gonna lie Eric, I would have paid money to be in that headlock.”

image.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1