Mr. Hunks Summer Fun (ongoing story)

SluttyBella

PART 1 - THE HOOKER

The loud noises of a king-sized bed slamming hardly against the motel wall and the squeaky sounds of a rather old mattress echoed through the, fortunately pretty empty, "Beach Side"-motel near the beach of Saint Monarch, a small but lively and pretty city near Hawaii. If some voyeur or stranger had looked into the room through one of the the windows for example, he would have seen two people on the bed who did one thing, that was quite normal for this time of year, especially on Saint Monarch: they were fucking their brains out. Well, to be one hundred percent right, mostly the man fucked was fucking the brains out of the woman underneath him. The slut screamed and moaned louder as she basically got impaled by his massively thick and incredibly large penis. Her noises could easily be interpreted as sounds of pain, but that was not the case as it could also clearly be seen that she enjoyed that rough sex session a lot only by looking at her facial expression. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was opened far, so far that her pretty and perfect white teeth reflected the light in the clear lit room. She grabbed onto the large and extremely well-built back of the stud above her with her white and long finger nails. Driven by extremely passion and satisfaction, she screamed louder once more, as she cam again:  "FUCK ME!! HARDER!! FUCKING POUND MY PUSSY APART!!

The girl looked like the perfect stripper and exclusive prostitute that she was: Her white, but tanned skin was covered with sweat. Her blonde, long hair moved slightly as her whole, rather short, body glided up and down the shaking bed with every slam of the mans' anaconda in her stretched out pussy. Her big eyelashes, round cheeks and her wide-open mouth with its full and large doll pink lips completed the look of her gorgeous, but slightly fake-looking face. However, that was not even the sexiest part of her body. Her large, watermelon sized tits shook with every movement and clapped against each other. They were a bit florid, as the tough hunk had slapped them with his large, strong and powerful hands a couple of times as he had played with them before he had started to pound her into the mattress. The studs' huge dick made a bulge into the woman's stomach, as he continued to howl her out. She had quite a small waist, which Mr. Hunk loved about her as he had started fucking her perfectly round bubble butt around an hour ago, as he had been holding onto her waist with both of his huge hands until he had cum in her resized asshole so much that they had to change the motel room, since so much cum had fizzed out of her filled ass and covered half of the bed. Admittedly, the bed had been destroyed in the process so it would not have made an impact on his decision anyways.

"Mmmmh babe... I'm gonna cum soon!", he grunted with his very deep and penetrating voice. "I hope you can handle my pussy destroyer even when i go full force!"
The bimbo shouted lustful as she answered his horny demand: "YES!! I am sure i will be!! Don´t worry! I wanna SCREAM and CUM MORE!! BREAK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY APART!"
"Your order is my command, bimbo!", he utered teasingly. "Here you go doll!"

With these words he started to fuck and pound into her even harder and faster. He now grabbed onto the large bed posts hardly so that he could use more of his define strength to let his prick and his whole waist blaze down with such a force, that the whole king-sized bed shook even more and seemed to fall apart any second. The bimbo reacted to his advanced fuck pace too, as she now cam with almost every new slam and almost tapped out from his inhumanly strokes.

He continued to slam her reshaped pussy apart with that extremely fast and hard speed for more than half an hour, until that screaming Bimbo suddenly taped out with one last mind-blowing orgasm.
Her large tongue hung out of her wide-open mouth but her eyes were closed - the large lashes could be seen clearly. The hunk stud pulled his monster cock out of her destroyed hole with loud fleshy noises (it took some seconds until his whole 21-inch pussy-breaker was shoved out of her still tight pussy).
As his cock got free, it immediately got stiff again and rose up like a baguette, just thicker and larger.
"God damn, she seemed to be such a perfect bimbo! I really believed she could take my cock in her tight pussy for more than 2 hours!", the stud said to himself, while he clearly looked a bit upset. "I think i just hammered into her to good!", he said with a grin on his face. Shrugging, he grabbed his prick with both of his huge hands while stroking it a bit. "I need a new bimbo!", he thought to himself, got up and put on his White T-Shirt, that underlined every one of his define muscles, and that black sweatpants that could almost hide his incredibly large penis and his coconut sized balls. He looked at the Bimbo one last time. "You did a good job", he said with an even bigger smirk on his face and left the hotel room.

PART 2 - THE FAVOURITE  (Nikky)

He was usually fucking a few bimbos per day, and with his massive cock and incredibly muscular and immensely strong body he was expecting for few of them to not be able to handle him for very long. So, when the gorgeous, fit, very promising bimbo underneath him had passed out in sheer orgasmic bliss, he was a bit disappointed but not surprised.
Especially, since he always has a back-up-plan: While he loved fucking and resizing new bimbos, he also had a around five bimbo sluts that he was frequently fucking. They were practically the elite of Bimbo Doll and were both able to take his whole cock for more than an hour and also survive his bed-breaking fuck-slams without passing out.

So he picked-up his phone and messaged one his favourite of the Five: Nikky Cummings, a 25 years old, 5'5'' tall, 125lbs fitness bimbo with platinum blonde hair, a very fit, yet slender and ultra-feminine hourglass-body, a tight, perky, jiggly bubblebutt (the result of hundreds upon hundreds of hours in the gym), a slender yet toned waist, a gorgeous face and (most importantly) incredibly large and perfect tits (the last time he had measured them they had been about 32HH).

He messaged her to come see him at his penthouse suite that he was renting. She knew that place already as he only about a week ago had fucked her there; having resulted in him having to order a new bed for the suite and her leaving the penthouse unable to walk straight for a few days.

"omg, yes, cant wait, daddy!", she replied, followed by a lips emoji and the one that has hearts for eyes.

They had quickly met up and when He saw her standing there in front of him, all dolled up and ready to fuck, he couldn't hold back anymore and just picked her up and they started making-out passionately like the two perfect people they were. When the elevator to his suite had finally arrived on the top floor Nikky's dress was already half-way stripped-off and his T-shirt covered in lipstick marks.
His lust and passion to just pound a perfect bimbo got once again a hold of him, when the elevator doors opened. So, he - the busty babe in his hands - just walked with her straight to the large bed chamber and simply threw her on the massive, reinforced king-sized bed.

"Get ready for a proper fuck, Nikky. I am gonna pound your brains out, slut!", he uttered with passion, almost grunting it.

She smiled excited up at him as she equally filled with lust and passion and the animalistic urge to just breed. "Oh, yes! Please! Fucking give it to me you bull-stud!"

So, unsurprisingly, a few minutes later the neighbours had to once again listen to the rhythmic, hard-hitting wooden THUMPs! and SQUEAKs! of the bed banging against the wall, followed by the squeals and screams of the orgasming bimbo, His occasional very deep grunts and their very smutty fuck-talk that echoed through the whole building.

He just loved ploughing bimbos into a bouncing bed, using his incredible strength, exquisite technique and massive cock-size to just hammer-out the orgasms of the sluts underneath him, making them scream and cum on his cock as it penetrated their cervixes . In addition, in this position he could perfectly use the bed to his advantage , as this way it was easy to choose a mixture of both putting an incredible amount of strength behind ever thrust while relying on gravity to help him just throw his muscular waist down into the shaking bed.

He was still mostly unsatisfied, so as a result, it was rather unsurprising that the moment the slut had lied down on the bed had asked her to spread those beautiful legs of hers wide in a perfect V-split. While she was kind of used to just being pounded into the bed by the stud, as he had done so multiple times already, she still was always founding herself cumming and screaming in satisfaction the same amount as every other session before - with the only difference that she was starting to like it more and more as she was getting even more satisfied with every new inch that he managed to thrust into her. This didn't mean, however, that they weren't enjoying different positions as well, though. In fact, every position was pretty much as pleasing and just incredible like any other other, as he was perfectly versed in every one of them. However, the Mating Press was still his favourite, and he just loved fucking and breeding bimbos in that position.

"Only half an hour ago I was reshaping that new busty bimbo I have met at the gym... But when I was finally approaching my second orgasm she taped out... I guess I had over-done it.", he admitted to her, as she was getting ready to position his mighty cock.

"Again?... You maybe hold back ... A bit... Next time... On a new girl.", she suggested with a playful but honest gesture.

"Yeah... Her body and tits were so hot, though", he countered, taking a hold of her thighs next to her gorgeous head.

"Like mine?", she asked him teasingly as she jiggled them playfully.

"Hell yeah", he admitted, but then a big smirk appeared on his masculine face as he had finished aligning himself with her. He had to slide his muscular hips back as he was making himself ready to start slamming into her. "But you are even hotter, babe!", he concluded and on cue he thew his hips forward with all the strength it could muster.
WHAM!, the bed shook loudly as he threw his body into the bed and thrusted his cock deep into her pussy, reaching her cervix with one massive slam as it reshaped her otherwise always-tight pussy with ease - his massive, low-hanging balls were slapping against her bubble-butt and he grunted excitedly ("Ugh, oh yeah").
While she could only scream out a high-pitched squeal ("AAhh, FUCK YEAH!") as she orgasmed for the first time right there on the spot.

She was that type of bimbo who didn't need any warm-up or resizing. To be honest, none of the bimbos he had fucked had ever needed that. Or they might have needed it, but he hadn't cared as the best way to make a slut cum her brains out - in his experience - was, to start fucking her hard like a freight train and keep fucking her until she either passed out with satisfaction or the bed was broken or until he was spent - though that had never happened before and probably would never come to pass.

And while he hadn't yet managed to fit his whole bitch-breaking cock into her just yet after these few starter-thrusts, he was impressed by how much already he had fitted in her tight cunt, as two thirds of his massive bull-cock (16 massive inches) he had been able to bury into her with every cervix-pounding thrust. This, unsurprisingly seemed to do the trick as he could feel her erupting in orgasm every other minute or so. And speaking of satisfied, his newest fuck-doll was voicing her satisfaction by screaming and groaning out loud, while she still managed to talk dirty back to him, seemingly to both try to encourage him to keep making him slam into her like a freight-train as the bed kept thumping and groaning under the sheer power of his thrusts, as well as a way of releasing all the lust and utter satisfaction she was feeling:

"Oh SHIT!" THUMP! PLAP! WHAM! THUD! "Daddy! You are SO FUCKING DEEP INSIDEEE OF MEE!" THUMP! WHAM! SQUEAK"YESS!!" THUD! WHAM! "AAH! FUCK!" THUMP! PLAP! "UGH! I am so fuckKKINAAGGHHH -" KA-WHAM!! "-SO FUCKING CUMMING!!!"

He responded with similarly luscious and filthy fuck-talk responses, though he definitely had less of a problem of forming full sentences. However, the incredible strength behind his thrusts and their steady, perfected rhythm did make him start to sweat and grunt as he could feel his adrenaline, lust and sheer power pass through his whole body. And while he was giving her almost everything he had, he didnt feel any form of tiredness as both in bed and outside he had a near endless stamina. Hence after these few minutes he wasn't even close with being done. He hadn't even cum once yet - however, granted, unloading his monster always took some time and some serious effort.

"Yeah, take me fucking dick, bitch!" SQUEAK! WHAM! THUD! "That's right, GRR! Just like that!" WHAM! PLAP! THUMP! "Cum on this bull-stud-cock!"

He continued to grunt as he felt his cock slam forward into her, a few inches further than before as her pussy was slowly getting used to his bull-cock (once more).
His massive hands were next to her gorgeous face, which was contorted in orgasm, using his strong fingers and beefy arms to support his torso to make his upper body be a few inches away from the bed and slightly upwards so he could fully put his strong hips and muscular ass to good use and also be able to basically throw himself into her, resulting in an even harder way of fucking her.

"Ugh yeah!" THUD! SQUEAK! WHAM! "About to reach your womb, babe!", he proclaimed almost jubilantly, resulting in him to increase the tempo and strength even more, resulting in her erupting even more on his cock: "AH SHIT! UGH FUCK YEAH!"

The king-sized bed shook and groaned audible whenever it banged against the wall in a constant rhythm as if it wanted to accompany the wet PLAPs! and SLAPs! of his cock thrusting into her their increasingly smutty fuck-talk and their almost animalistic passionate grunting, moaning and screaming to form a symphony of pure and utter fucking.

• Like 5