Being Better (COMPLETE Part 3 of 3 added April 17th 2024)

Littlerjim

Took a lot longer to get through this than I thought - it's actually the third time I've written it, but I think it was worth it, I'm much happier with this version. Thanks for staying patient!

Thanks also for the amazing feedback. I'm just 3 (and a bit) stories in to writing here instead of just lurking. I'm still learning, and hearing that these stories do mean something to people is honestly all I could dream of.

I have two more in WIP - both actually contain muscle growth you'll be glad to hear 😅  One is a more traditional story of growth, relationships, power dynamics; the other is much shorter, and is a sort-of meta-fiction. Not sure which of these will fall out first, but it'll likely be a couple of weeks. 

• Like 4

I Loved it. I loved we got to know more about Adam and how he was and what made him the Adam we see now. It's a beautiful thing he reconnected with his childhood friend that has been through so much but little by little he is overcoming that.