Sam, the Unstoppable - Chapter 6 - April 20

Newmassaddict

Ben's psychotic craze for size might cause Sam to double his efforts in size, to the point where tranquilizer darts won't be enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting direction! Not one but TWO mass monsters! Looking forward to the next chapter (and updated stats for both) lickety split!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was not expecting this plot twist!

So fucking hot reading about Ben abusing gear and getting even bigger than Sam, I love when the "bad guy" grows huge.

100% team Ben here 😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if this is going to be a snuff story. 

Gasoline?  Ben is out to kill Sam, or at least torture him or disable him to the point Sam has to stop and lose all the muscle he gained under threat of painful death. 

Sam's reaction after this?  Would probably be to thank Ben for making him the monster he was now then unceremoniously dumping him instead by disabling him to the point he has to stop gaining muscle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, superkappa said:

I was not expecting this plot twist!

So fucking hot reading about Ben abusing gear and getting even bigger than Sam, I love when the "bad guy" grows huge.

100% team Ben here 😬

I love that he went crazy and drowned in roids. Exactly what I hoped for!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ben's Jealosy turn him into teh freak he was ready to become and he just needed a push and he got it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Team San here. Want to see Sam overpower Ben and put him in his place. Show him what real muscle can do

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Fantastic read! I love it where this is going! I’m also hoping that their supreme shredding will also make their waist tighten way below the 30” :D :D But that’s just my kinky mind

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1