londonboy

Six Months

“How are you feeling today?”

“My upper body is sore all over, sir.”

One side of his mustached mouth curled upward in a half smile – a dimple appearing in his left cheek.  The elder muscleman sitting on the edge of the bed liked it when I showed my respect.  He had to remind me often not to say ‘sir’ too much when we were in public places because it tended to make him leak thick droplets of pre-cum, which produced wet stains at his crotch.  That thought made me want to say it as often as I could.  I glanced at his boxers and saw that they were, indeed, tented.  His big palm roughly latched onto my right pec and squeezed – causing me to wince from the sore muscles underneath my skin.

“Yeah, you’re getting firmer in the chest.  You worked hard yesterday, pup.  I’m proud of you.”

“I just want to make you happy sir.”

“Better be careful, there – hearing ‘sir’ too many times could easily send me over the edge.  I might have to flip you on your belly and have my way with you.”

“Yes sir.  Please sir.  Anything you say, sir.”

A minute later I was moaning loudly as my body was pounded hard into the mattress below – my face plastered into the pillow.  The moans were partly from being fucked and partly from the intense soreness I felt all over my upper body.  Uncontrollably, I now associated the feeling of being filled to the edge of discomfort by a thick hard cock with the same intense desire that came when the older man encouraged me to finish an exhausting set of reps at the gym.  It had gotten so bad that I often was fully hard by the time he brusquely counted down the twelfth lift like a high school football coach.  I was like Pavlov’s dog – picking up a dumbbell made my ass immediately tighten with anticipation.  I reveled in the fact that my big man was good on his word as his big body smothered me against the bed while he breathed heavily – having ejaculated what felt like a keg-full of cum into my chute.  My body was on fire with desire as fur scraped across different parts of my body as the man heaved up and down – against my legs, against my back, and against my neck.  I hardened even more as I thought about the salt and pepper thick hair that grew perfectly all over his body.  He always left his hard cock speared in my ass – just to show me how long it took for him to go flaccid.  His testosterone had to be off the charts – a huge part of it now seeping into my body after being filled by his honey-thick juice.  

“I warned you, pup.”

“You say that like you think what just happened was a punishment for me, sir.  I think you know how much I wanted it.

“Your turn.”

I felt his calloused palm slide between the mattress and my body.  His big hand wrapped around my hard cock and with three manly tugs he had me spewing like an untapped water pipe.  I let out a loud gasp as my warm juice spewed forth, quickly gluing my stomach to the bedsheet.  Even if I had wanted to resist orgasming, it wouldn’t have been possible.  My body reacted to this man’s wants and commands whether they were verbal or physical.  He played me like some virtuoso violinist – causing me to always cum - hard and quickly.  I was helpless when it came to him. 

“Tomorrow’s leg day.  I’m going to push you so hard, boy, I’ll have to carry you home.”

My cock tried desperately to spurt more cum at his words, but I was totally spent.  I knew that, like the way a strong wind could precede a storm, his words were a warning that he would work me until my calves and thighs were like jelly.  There had been a few leg days where he did, indeed, throw me over a shoulder and carried me the three blocks to his brownstone.  The big man slid off of me, so he was lying face down beside me on the bed.  We were staring at each other – his sky-blue eyes with three wrinkles spiking out from the sides – and he reached over to grab my left triceps.  He squeezed his thumb and fingers tightly and I let out a yelp from how quickly he found more soreness in my body.  

“Yeah, you’re arms are getting tighter.  The pain means you’re doing the exercises right, pup.  We’re fucking growing you, boy.  It’s going to take a while, but I’m going to grow you into my own little muscle monster.  I’m going to create you in my own image.”

My balls tightened at that thought and I sensed my cock somehow finding a dribble of semen to release . . . from somewhere deep inside.  He often made me sit in his lap as he tightened his pecs or flexed his biceps and told me that one day I’d look like him.  I would actually salivate when I took a gander at his enormous arm – seriously doubting there was any possible way I could ever be as big as him.  I couldn’t tell if the pain I was feeling was from his strong grip or the soreness from lifting, but either way it felt awesome.  I had never thought about growing big . . . getting huge muscles . . . but now I saw myself reflected in his eyes.  I felt how much his enormous body turned me on.  And I knew that I wanted that too . . . not just for me, but for him, as well.  He released the clamped hand on my arm and moved his big palm to my ass.  The way he patted my cheeks made it clear that he claimed my ass.  It was his.  He certainly got no objections from me.  I wanted to be his.  I wanted him to transform me into something that resembled him.  I wanted to stretch clothes to the point of ripping.  I wanted people coming towards me on the sidewalk to spread apart to give me a wide berth – both because I was big and because they were just a little scared of me.  I watched it happen to my big man all the time.  A thick finger roughly invaded my hole and I gasped. 

“Pup, your glutes are growing the fastest and we are barely doing any exercises specifically for them.  It’s the fucking.  One plowing from me is like a week’s worth of squats.  Man, I love your ass.”

It was true.  I had trouble pulling jeans on now.  It was hard to get them over my bubbled butt.  I could almost feel how much my ass grew after every pounding from the big man.  And my glutes were always so fucking sore.  Being butt-plugged by his enormous cock felt almost as good as when I pushed up a loaded bar for the umpteenth time and made my elder muscleman beam with pride.  Again, there was almost no difference from pumping iron or being pumped by his piece of iron – both made me horny as hell and ready for a massive ejaculation.  The finger pushed deep into my chute and made me tighten my cheeks with all my might – causing the big man to chuckle in appreciation.  He brought his face closer to mine.  I smelled the mixture of coffee and mouthwash.  There was the dimple and the half-smile.

“I’m going to make you massive, pup.”

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Nine Months

I was shocked that I could actually breathe.  His giant arms were wrapped tightly around me, squeezing hard, and he held me off the floor.  It used to be that I’d be close to blacking out within two to three minutes when my big man decided to give me a bear hug with his massive biceps.  It felt like two mountains were crushing me.  I could tell the big man wasn’t using all of his strength, but that hadn’t mattered in the past.  Even when he was barely squeezing I still couldn’t breathe.  Today, however, my lungs and chest were expanding and contracting almost without any struggle.  The half-smile, raised side of the mustache, and wrinkles surrounded sparkling blue eyes told me the elder muscleman realized my newfound resistance, as well.  I think he might have been happier than I was.  I felt like some deep sea diver who had reached a new goal for traveling down into dark waters.  Our fully-hard cocks rubbed against each other – both of us severely turned on by my new power.  And I did feel more powerful.  I was healthier than I’d ever been in my entire life – exercising regularly like a fiend, eating a diet that was solely focused on growing, and – most importantly – being trained by an elder muscle god who made me focus with an intensity that was borderline frightening.  He was my master and I did his bidding in the gym as if my life depended on it.  

“Fuck, you’re getting stronger, pup.  My little man is growing.  That’s so incredibly hot…”

The big man didn’t get to finish his thought.  His words were so excruciatingly hot that suddenly there were gobs of warm spunk shooting up between us as my cock uncontrollably released a heavy load.  I was just too turned on by the fact that he could tell, like I could, that I was growing . . . that I was gaining more power.  My ejaculation was from my deep gratitude for what he was turning me into . . . what he was creating.  How could I not offer up my warm, thick cum to him?  His arms tightened around me – as if he wanted to squeeze even more juice from my body, which is exactly what happened.  My crotch jerked even harder for a lot longer than usual as I dumped even more adoration between our stomachs and onto his hard cock and huge balls.  My orgasm made me feel invincible, even as it drained me.

“Making me proud makes you happy, doesn’t it pup?  Almost as happy as getting bigger, right?”

“Equally, sir.”

My voice was soft – mostly from the exhaustive orgasm, but also because of the extremely snug squeeze he was giving my body.  He released his arms and let my feet fall back to the floor.  I looked up into his handsome, creviced face.  My legs would have wobbled from that gorgeous half-smile even if they hadn’t already been weak from the ejaculation.   He moved and kept his big hands wrapped around my biceps – partly to keep me upright, but mainly to feel how hard my arms were getting.  Here was this elder muscle god getting off on how my much smaller muscles were starting to get tight and firm.  It was like the changes in my body were thrilling him even more than they were me.  I was like a seedling he was tending to with loving care and he could easily envision the giant oak I would someday become.  He was so focused on growing me it was almost an obsession.  I didn’t mind.  In a short nine months I had seen changes in my physique I had never thought were possible.  Not only was I bigger, bulging more in places I had never bulged, I was also stronger and able to last a lot longer when working out or running.  I had stamina that was foreign to me.  It was almost like I had become a different person.  I also had become more confident and longer-lasting in the bedroom, as well.  My glutes could now squeeze the big man’s cock so hard that he’d moan with tremendous pleasure and thrust into me more aggressively than he had when we first met.  He knew I could take it.  He knew I wanted it harder . . . more dominant . . . and rougher.  I wanted to show him my deep gratitude by allowing him to fuck me with great abandon.  And he was definitely reaping the benefits of his coaching my growth when it came to sex.  He was like a muscle beast every time he got turned on and that drove me wild.

“Your hard biceps make me weak in the knees, pup.  Those little knots are only going to get bigger and I’m going to worship them constantly.  I’m making you into my perfect man.  I’m giving you new life, boy.  I can see it in the way you hold yourself now . . . in the way you lift heavier weights . . . and how you have become the kind of bottom I’ve always dreamed of.  You are becoming a dominant bottom – able to milk me for every last bit of cum in my body.  I find my cock fully hard anytime I’m near you.”

It was true.  I had noticed that he shot instantly full mast anytime we were together.  And he had to have his hands on my body at all times.  Feeling the hardness of my chest, the bulges in my arms and legs, and the ridges that were beginning to appear on my stomach.  But it was my glutes that thrilled him the most.  Within seconds of placing a palm on my ass cheeks – whether I was clothed or naked – he became mesmerized and turned on more intensely each time.  I started wearing posers around the house – just to show off my newly jutting glutes and to give his hand easy access to what the big man always wanted.  Besides, I was beginning to love how I looked in posers since my body was now toned in a way that constantly made me want to grow more.  To say I was addicted to my growth was an understatement.  But I knew my big muscleman wanted me to grow just as much as I did and that inspired me constantly.  I had a feeling that after a few more weeks I would start preferring to walk around nude.  It was clear my big muscleman understood exactly how I was feeling.  

“You can’t control your thirst for the iron, can you, pup?”

“No sir.”

“I love watching you getting turned on by your own growth.  I love seeing you gaze at yourself in the mirror and watching your cock start to stiffen as you look at how your arms have started to bugle or how your chest has expanded.  You couldn’t stop now even if you wanted to.  You need to grow as much as you need air to breathe.  Your muscles feel tight all over your body . . . don’t they, pup?”

“Yes sir.”

“You even crave the soreness because you know it means you’re growing.  I’ve watched you pump out another set of reps when you thought I wasn’t watching.  I’ve noticed you disappear into the bedroom to crank out a hundred push-ups or sit-ups or whatever just to give the growth an extra boost.  Hell, you’ve even started sucking me off more than usual just because you think my spunk has extra protein to help you get bigger.  All that wrecks me, pup.  It makes me wild with lust for everything about you.  You make me so fucking proud.  I can’t make you huge fast enough, can I, bud?”

“No sir.”

“Fucking hell that turns me on.  I’m dizzy just thinking about it.  Don’t you worry that pretty little bubble-butt of yours, pup.  I’m going make you my twin . . . well, my younger twin.  You want to have muscles like mine, don’t you, pup?”

“More than anything sir, but I can’t see how I’ll ever be as big as you.”

“You doubting me, bud?  You second guessing what I’m capable of?

“No sir!  It’s just that . . . you’re huge . . . your body is magnificent.”

“Aw buddy, I’m only teasing you.  I know it’s hard for you to believe that I was once smaller than you . . . but look at me now.  I’ve got muscles on top of muscles . . . and you will too.  I promise you, pup.  I’m turning you into a muscle monster.  We just need to start with a solid foundation and you’ve got a great one already going on.” 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

Fifteen Months

“Ten . . . unhhh . . . eleven . . . unhhh . . . and uh-uh-uh . . . twelllllllllllllve!”

As I set the bar back onto its supports, I was showered with copious amounts of hot, thick, daddy-jizz after finishing the last set for my workout while my elder muscleman counted off and, at the same time, ejaculated hard – sending cum all over my stomach, chest, and face.  I smiled as I pushed my upper body off the bench and gazed up at the red-colored, vein-covered, tensed face of my Frankendaddy.  He was magnificent – his entire body covered with orgasm-tightened, hard bulges as he squeezed out a few more thick spurts of his juice, letting the big drops fall to the floor.  Cum dripped off my protruding pecs onto my legs and skimpy posers.  My chest was jacked from my workout, and it was heaving up and down from the exertion, while the mounds glistened from a pungent smelling mixture of sweat and daddy spunk.  The big man reached out and rubbed the oatmeal-thick spunk into my chest, latching his big palms around one of the enormous mounds that hung down from my wide shoulders and bulging traps.  I loved how watching me work out was the ultimate foreplay for the big man.  It was rare that he could hold out to the end of my final set before spewing, but he had used all of his strength to hold back today.  I loved how he squeezed the thick hard meat of my pec with much more strength than he could have a little more than a year ago.  Not only were my muscles a lot bigger than what my puny body had sported when he met me, but they were much harder and a hell of a lot more resistant to his grip now.  He groped with great abandon because he could.  He was still tugging on his massive  hard cock as he gazed down at me with that half-smile and extremely proud blue eyes.

“You’re so fucking beautiful, my muscle pup.  Who knew you’d get so huge in just fifteen months.” 

“You did, sir.”

“Yeah, I did.  I knew I could turn you into a muscle monster.  And you’re well on your way.”

It felt like my pec was getting an intense massage.  The big man was squeezing hard, making me wince – but only slightly.  He’d tug back with his arm and my glistening body would jerk forward and then he’d shove it back.  He had helped me make my chest into something close to thick plates of iron.  I wasn’t as big as him, yet, but I had grown big enough for people to do a double-take when I passed them on the street or walked into a room.  I stretched out my tight shirts in a way that made it impossible to hide my bulging muscles – as if I had wanted to, anyway.  My glutes had gotten strong enough to squeeze the fuck out of his cock, and they were still his favorite part of my body – although he loved all of my growth.  I looked into the wall of mirrors behind him and flexed my big arms, the view making my cock quickly elongate in my skimpy posers – a gift from him that very morning.  I flexed hard, making my peaks split even more than they naturally did when they were relaxed.  I loved how huge and chiseled they were.  My muscleman knew I always got seriously turned on by flexing my guns in any mirror or window I passed.  He bent over and slid the front of my posers down, my hard, throbbing cock popping out.  He wrapped his hand around it and started tugging on it while he squeezed tightly.  He moved to my side so I had a better view of my own body in the mirror.  He watched me looking at my own reflection as he jerked my hard meat up and down.  The combination of the intense smell of his jizz, his rough abuse of my cock, his half-smile and proud face, and the fact that I was now flexing arms that looked like those of some professional bodybuilder made me explode quickly.  I always did.  I just couldn’t get over how big I had already gotten.  My cum shot into the air like a stream of rockets and then splattered loudly onto the bench and floor beneath me.  I had a snarl on my red face as my body convulsed violently – my orgasm beastlike and accompanied by a loud growl-howl through gritted teeth.  I didn’t stop flexing.  I merely squeezed my fists and huge biceps harder – forcing even more juice from my steel like cock in the muscleman’s vice-like grip.  

“My pup loves cumming to his own reflection, doesn’t he?  Yeah, getting off on your own size . . . your own muscles.  That’s hot, pup.  That’s hot as hell.  And look what you’re little show has done . . . you’ve gone and made my balls churn out more of my yummy man-juice.  My cock is harder than hell again.  Care for some protein, pup?  You’ve depleted yourself a little.  Here, let me help you replenish what you’ve lost.”

This is what happened every time we worked out.  It was a back-and-forth of adoration that led to multiple orgasms and cum-covered bodies.  I kept my arms flexed – using all the strength I had left in me.  I knew that’s what he wanted.  He straddled the bench and bent his cock down with one hand, letting the tip press against my lips.  As I opened my mouth, widening my throat, both of his hands moved over to my hard, flexed, split peaks and he did his best to wrap his huge palms around them.  My bulging biceps, however, had grown too big for him to grip them as easily as he used to.  As always, this made him moan loudly – as if he were realizing for the first time just how big he had made my arms grow.  He tried to squeeze hard, but my steel-like guns weren’t giving at all.  This made both of us moan.  My mouth and throat was busy sucking on his massive cock as the big man bucked his hips back and forth.  As much as I knew my Frankendaddy wanted to make the build-up to ejaculation last as long as he could, there was no way it would happen.  His body became electrified with lust every time he touched my body.  It was like he was getting to personally feel what his mentoring had done to me – how the vision of what he hand known I would become had come true.  My bulging arms cranked his juices even more than they cranked mine – and that was saying a lot.  He spoke as he face slammed me with his crotch, filling my throat completely.

“Aw fuck, pup, you’ve gotten so huge.  Your guns are going to pass mine someday soon.  On that day, I’m going to want to fucking cum all over these enormous peaks, man.  So fucking huge . . . so huge . . . so . . . uh, uh, uh – fuuuuuuuuck!!!”

It was like a dam burst and an entire giant reservoir came flooding into my throat.  My body was filled with warm spunk as I tried to swallow as fast as I could.  How this elder muscleman’s balls churned out juice as fast as it did was beyond me – especially after the massive ejaculation from just a while ago as I ended my workout.  He said it was because of my body . . . and its growth.  I didn’t care whatever it was . . . I just knew it was hot as hell how he got off on all the improvements he had caused to my muscles.  We usually worked out at our home gym . . . so he could easily beat off while I lifted and he counted reps – but sometimes he wanted to go to the local gym for serious bodybuilders and strongmen so he could obscenely sport a humongous boner as I pushed my body beyond its limits to make it grow just for him.  He said he also liked how other older huge men stared at me like I was a slab of raw beef thrown to the wolves.  He loved showing me off to the other huge fellas.  He wanted them to see what he had created – how big I was growing.  I saw the desire in other men’s eyes, but that did not interest me at all . . . I was devoted to the man who was making me into a monster.  The elder muscleman loved it when someone asked him about the gorilla he was training or referred to me as his growing bull.  It was pride in the work that I had been putting into my workouts, but it was also the fact that he loved how he was making me become noticeably enormous.  Finally, I felt the huge, hard cock in my mouth start to deflate.  I finally stopped flexing and my biceps were so fucking sore from tensing them for so long – well, that and the fact that my muscleman had squeezed the shit out of them.  I knew they’d be bigger tomorrow, both from this week’s workouts and from the added growth from flexing them for so long.  He pulled his body back and I released his cock from my mouth, a long string of spit stretching from my mouth to his rod as he moved finally snapping.  Even though I was now much heavier, the big man reached down, grabbed me under my arms, and lifted me until I was standing in front of him.  He then brought his warm open mouth to mine and kissed me hard and long.  I worried my lips would be chapped by the time he finished.  When he pulled his face away, that half-smile appeared and his blue eyes sparkled like stars. 

“Happy, pup?”

“More than happy, sir.  I’m getting huge.”

“Fuck, it turns me on that you love the growth as much as I do, kid.  How many shirts have you ripped this week.”

“Four, sir . . . and I ripped the seams of some slacks by squatting to pick something up.”

“Yeah, that’s because that fucking hot ass of yours is getting massively muscled, pup.”

His right hand slid down my arm and came to rest on my left ass cheek, squeezing, hard.  That caused his flaccid cock to start slowly arcing upward and squirting out a drop of pre-cum, even though he had recently had two intense ejaculations.  That’s just what my muscled butt did to the man.  He was lost in thought and lust as he massaged my muscled cheek.  I tightened my ass, causing it to get really hard and two big butt-dimples appeared.  He made a fist and pounded the bottom of it against the tightened mound of muscle like the gavel a judge might use.  We kissed again while he continued to pound away.  His cock was once again fully hard and I had the feeling this was going to turn into a three-orgasm-post-workout kind of day for the big man.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Twenty-Two Months  

I easily pinned his arms to the floor and rubbed my hard cock up and down his cement-like, cobbled abs, the tip of his own stiff rod poking into my balls every time I moved downward.  My hard shaft and balls loving how his stomach could quickly bring me to the brink of orgasm.  The big man grunted from the effort he was having to use to try and get his arms up off the rug.  He strained hard and got them a half-inch in the air before I slammed them back down.  My gaping dick slit emited a bubble of pre-cum as it scraped against the ridges of his hard, perfectly molded abdominals, the cum making a slip-n-slide in his perfect fur-trail that ran up the middle of the bumps.  I squeezed my monstrous thighs at his side just so I could hear him moan from the slight pain, but mostly from the display of power my legs now possessed.  He appreciated it when I reminded him of how strong I had become.  My upper legs were now thicker than his mid-section, something he could feel as I tightened them – he didn’t even need to look down.  It’s been a few weeks since I discovered I was now strong enough to overpower him.  It had happened by accident.  One morning he decided to wake me up by slamming his body down on top of me in bed – having an urge to fill me with protein.  I had awakened with a start and reacted without even thinking – shrugging him off my body and quickly jumping on top of him.  We were now wrestling a lot, since I had grown big enough to give him a challenge, so he instantly went on the defensive.  I had my equally massive body smashing his against the mattress and he went to push me off.  I tensed my muscles and made myself as heavy as I could.  His attempt to shove me off of him was met with resistance – something neither of us were used to.  It took a few seconds for my mind to realize what was happening, but he instantly shot into that manly half-smile and doubled his efforts to push me away from him. The shock of what was happening allowed him to get my body a half of foot off of him, but I quickly realized what was happening and shoved myself back down – hard . . . forcing the wind out of his body.  

“Not today muscle Frankendaddy!”

My voice was not harsh.  I merely spoke in a tone that matched my new body.  That moment wasn’t about dominating Frankendaddy and I knew it would never be about that.  I was merely showing my mentor – the man who had created the muscled beast I had become – how much I had grown and how much stronger my muscles made me.  I wanted him to be rewarded for his incredible devotion to my changes.  The elder man’s cock had never shot as hard as quickly as it did at that moment.  I instantly realized this had been the moment my Frankendaddy had been waiting for.  This had been the goal of all of his work . . . all of his dedication.  As he had struggled against my now stronger arms, legs, and body, he had released the most intense load of cum in his entire life.  I could feel the pelting of hot juice shooting up between our bodies as my muscle daddy realized his muscle creation was now perfect.  From that moment onward, I was treated differently.  I became less of an object to mold or perfect and slipped into the role of a partner or equal.  Frankendaddy began to view me in an entirely new way and a few nights later he had told me it was time for me have the pleasure of his ass – a part of him that had never been conquered before.  As he informed me of this new development something in my brain shifted – causing a new awareness of my entire body to suddenly develop, as well.  I instantly saw myself differently – as if I had reached the finish line after running a marathon.  I knew I would continue to grow and work out hard, but my brain accepted that I was now everything Frankendaddy had hoped for . . . planned for . . . desired.  I was totally his creation and I would be indebted to him forever.  I fully became his massive muscled beast in that moment – and we both realized it.  The manly half-smile had been more gorgeous than ever when he looked at me.

“I will not give myself to you willingly, pup.  You will have to conquer me to be rewarded with my ass.”

Suddenly, I was aware of every bulging muscle on my body, every blood-bumping vein, and every incredible ounce of strength housed within me.  I no longer thought of my potential.  I only thought of what I had become.  I accepted my new status – given simply because I had reached a certain massiveness.  My new size and power released a confidence that could not have been foreseen . . . could not have even been imagined.  My pride in my muscles swelled to equal their hugeness.  It was not a bullying cockiness that overwhelmed me . . . it was merely an awareness that I was enough.  I was my Frankendaddy’s fully-realized creation and that made me hold my enormous body in a new way.  It made me see myself as complete . . .as powerful . . . as the beast my creator saw when he looked at me.  I was created in his image and I had now surpassed my mentor.  The sex that had immediately followed had been so intense, so uncontrolled that furniture had been broken, bodies had been bruised, and Frankendaddy’s ass had been taken in a way that must have resembled what it was like when two monstrous lions fought.  When my dick head penetrated his manly, tight hole the heavens had opened up and the elder muscleman had cried out in a deep roar that seemed to shake the foundation of the house.  I had, in turn, suddenly felt invincible . . . god-like . . . more of a man than I could have ever dreamed of.  I knew, at that moment, I had become everything Frankendaddy had ever fantasized about.  I was more his than ever before.  I was now the perfection he knew I would someday reach.  I pounded more cum out of him than he had ever thought possible.  

And now it was a few weeks after that glorious day and nothing had lessened . . . nothing had changed.  I waddled beastlike around the brownstone with not a stitch of clothing on.  Frankendaddy was perpetually hard and said it was because of the way I carried my huge body now – the confidence that I exuded in everything I did.  I flexed my muscles constantly – without even thinking about it.  I simply liked making them tighten and bulge – to swell bigger than I could have ever imagined.  I liked having to turn sideways to go through doorways, having to be gentle when I sat in chairs, and feeling my muscleman’s eyes following me constantly.  I took his ass numerous times a day, but I offered mine up, as well.  The thrill of being fucked by Frankendaddy was equal to the thrill of pounding his tight-as-hell hole.  When we did leave the house I would carefully tug on a skin-tight shirt and pair of shorts – always needing the help of my creator – and marvel at the shocked faces and gawking stares I would receive from anyone that saw me.  It felt like I was a giant rhino suddenly sauntering down the street or walking into a room.  There was no way people could avoid noticing me.  I was just too huge.  And all of that brought us to this morning – twenty-two months after being chosen by Frankendaddy and having returned from the courthouse an hour earlier after the judge jokingly proclaimed us two married muscle beasts – with a definite hint of lust in his eyes.  I had ripped Frankendaddy’s clothes off of his body, thrown him to the floor, and told him it was now time to fully consummate our marriage by fucking the hell out of each other.  As I built up my impending ejaculation by stroking my cock and balls against his muscled stomach, I looked into his eyes with all the love I could, with tears rolling down my cheeks, and said the only appropriate words for that moment. 

“Thank you, Frankendaddy.  I love you.”

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4