londonboy

Of course, I would be delighted to see Frankendaddy's boy outgrow him so much that Frankendaddy is a wee thing by comparison. But I'm like that, aren't I? 

😛😛😛

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

Of course, I would be delighted to see Frankendaddy's boy outgrow him so much that Frankendaddy is a wee thing by comparison. But I'm like that, aren't I? 

😛😛😛

Yes you are and we'll just have to see what happens.  I, of course, love the way you think, though.  :)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thirty Months

My pup’s thick, calloused hands picked me up as if I weighed nothing at all . . . and I’m a big man!  He just grabbed me at the waist with those monstrous mitts and easily hoisted me into the air with his now equally monstrous guns.  They actually make my big arms look small and I was a jacked older man.  Frankenboy then brought my body toward his, making sure my crotch was even with his stomach – now made of skin-covered steel cylinders.  He slid my semi-dormant cock up and down against his cobbled abs, like I was only a washcloth cleaning out the deep muscle crevices.  Before my dick and balls had barely traveled the journey from bottom to top one time, I was fully and painfully erect.  My balls were actually achingly throbbing, now in need of immediate release.  The way he easily manhandled me was such a huge turn-on, but my balls instantly churn boiling, bubbling cum mainly because the pup has gotten immense . . . colossal . . . way more than big.  He’s blown beyond my huge size . . . way beyond what I had imagined he was capable of . . . as if he’d been morphed a few times over.  My hard rod and tight balls scraped against his abs, bumping along toward orgasm and there was nothing I could do about it.  I was putty in his hands and he knew it.  Just before I popped off like a cannon, he pulled me away from his body and just held me in the air . . . like he was just holding a child’s doll or something lighter.  He waited about a minute or a minute and a half and let my body recover . . . and then without any effort at all he lifted me higher, until my cock was even with his face.  He sucked my hard rod into his open, warm mouth with one quick slurp and before I could even think about it, he had turned into something like a high-powered Hoover going on overdrive and making me erupt with an intensity that made me scream out loud while I was overcome with dizziness.  Every time he did this I nearly passed out from the uncontrollable explosion.  Later, the big pup cranked out a few lifts with my limp body just so he could look at his huge arms getting even more pumped.  He lowered me so we were once again face to face.  

“That’s better than coffee, sir.  Your juice will keep me going all day long.  And at the same time I get to give you a little pick-me-up”  

His pun was not lost on me – even in my now drained stated.  It’s one thing to have a guy that’s much smaller than you call you ‘sir’, but when it’s a massive muscle monster showing you respect there isn’t anything in the world like it.  My Frankenpup now had biceps much larger and thicker than my head – and a hell of a lot harder, too – but that didn’t stop him from being the obedient, polite, respectful young man I had happily brought into my home a little over two years ago.  I churned out twice the amount of juice a man my age should have – just because Frankenpup stayed a pup even though he physically had become the alpha by a longshot.  I had made a mountain out of an anthill . . . a muscle behemoth out of a ninety-pound weakling . . . a demigod out of a mortal.  And yet, internally, he still wanted only to please his now much smaller muscle daddy.  If that wasn’t enough to make me spew hard, I didn’t know what would be.  As the pup lowered me to the ground, my body had to bend and yield to the new bulging mass that was his chest.  When my feet were stable, he shoved his massive pecs into my face – smothering me with hard muscled beef.  He then grabbed my hands with his, and led them to what he knew I loved more than anything in the world.  As he let go, my hands grabbed the enormous, globular orbs that were his ass.  It felt like I was grabbing the hard rubber of giant tractor tires – the meat solid and inflexible even to my big strong hands.  Still, I clamped down as if I were a superhero trying to crush bricks with my fingers.  I kneaded his cheeks like some kind of superb chef manipulating dough for mouth-watering muscle pastries.  His ass always made my mouth water and my balls start to boil.  I slid four fingers deep into his tight, sweaty crack.

“Crush them.”

My wish was his command.  He squeezed those mounds of pure muscle as if his life depended on it.  My cock spit out what might have been leftover cum or drops of newly percolated juice – simply because it begged to be crushed mercilessly like my fingers were at that moment.  Fucking huge arms, colossal pecs, thunderous thighs . . . these were all impressive . . . but it was bone-crushing glutes that got my award for the most awesome muscle.  Frankenpup had a jutting ass that you could have rested a fully-loaded steamer trunk on.  It wasn’t a twink’s perky bubble butt . . . no, this was a muscle monster’s butt that looked so powerful you were sure it could easily crush solid steek that was thrust deeply within.  He could squeeze my hardened cock so tightly with his glutes that it would prevent me from releasing a load.  He could make me unable to cum and to cry out from the lack of sexual relief and the intense pain caused by his crushing ass strength.  Frankenpup’s hard cock poked into my tight abs as he bucked his hips with pleasure from the abuse I gave his ass cheeks.  I used every ounce of my strength to knead his cheeks – knowing my wrists would be sore later in the day from the exertion.  The huge man merely purred and squirmed like some cat being lovingly stroked.  My balls ached from their desire to produce cum that would not come.  I was too spent from spewing earlier into the behemoth’s powerful mouth.  Frankenpup’s body – especially his ass – had me running on empty all the time.  My shaft throbbed against his solid-as-hell eight-pack – bumping into his own pulsing rod.  He rested his chin on the top of my head and, without even looking, I simply sensed how much wider, thicker, and bigger he had become.  It was like someone had built a skyscraper beside a small one bedroom house.  My face was smothered between his hairy pecs – inhaling his sweat, his testosterone . . . his manly essence.  

“Fuck you’re huge, Frankenpup.”

“You’re not sorry you grew me . . . are you, sir?”

My hands abruptly stopped the torture they were giving his ass and I pulled my head back.  I stared up into the beautiful, angular, chiseled, muscular face of my pup – no longer looking like it was attached to a slightly pudgy young man, but now looking like some Norse deity whose magnificent, massive body is foretold by his features.  His face, alone, told you he had a magnificent muscle waddle when he walked because he had gotten so immense.  It was a face that had to be supported by tons of hard, striated, bulging beef.  

“Why would you ever think that, pup?”

“I don’t know . . . some men would not want to be outgrown by their pup.”

“Those men are not me . . . and never will be.  Yes, you have grown way beyond what I could have ever imagined . . . but that only makes me want more.  It makes me want to grow you even more colossal.  You want me to keep growing you, don’t you Frankenpup?”

“More than anything, sir.”

“Then it’s settled, we’re going to get you even more massive than you already are.”

His butt cheeks tightened into something akin to thick steel at my words – smashing my fingers.  The tip of his cock poked into my ribs even harder, rubbing against the bottom of my meaty pecs.  Frankenpup tensed his entire body, making every muscle bulge harder and bigger.  Then – with no warning and making it seem like he had just willed his body to obey – hot, thick, super-charged spunk shot from his cannon-dick.  It slammed into the  bottom of my chin and his pecs, then slowly slid down his stomach and my chest like and avalanche of cum.  He squeezed my body into his and it was clear he was using the pressure to make his dick spew even harder.  Pellets of dense cum shot up between us – coating our front sides like some kind of masculine sauce poured lavishly over beef . . . hard, muscled beef.  The Neanderthalic grunts that came from my Frankenboy were like a symphony made up of roided pigs – music to my ears, but animalistic and raw.  I had a feeling if we had been in the jungle large animals would have run away in fear of whatever it was making those sounds.  I had to give up on trying to breathe and merely focus on the pleasure his ass cheeks were giving my fingers as he squeezed the shit out of them.  He held me so tight my lungs couldn’t work.  I had learned to take deep breaths before he started ejaculating, knowing I’d be compacted like clothes in an overstuffed piece of luggage as he came.  Meanwhile, the big pup’s cock continued to spray like a firehose dowsing a fire.  After what seemed like the point where I’d surely black out from a lack of oxygen, the bone-adjusting squeeze of my upper body would be released and I’d quickly suck in much needed air.  Post orgasm, the big muscle man was vulnerable enough for me to pop a few fingers into his slightly relaxed tight hole – forcing him to release a few more tremendous gobs of juice from the invasion.  This was always my favorite part. 

“I’ll never need to go to a chiropractor, son . . . a simple squeeze from you releases all the tension in my body.”

“I don’t hurt you, do I, sir?”

“Only if by ‘hurt’ you mean the best feeling ever, boy.  Being crushed by your arms is heaven on earth.”

The look in Frankenpup’s eyes always makes my legs want to buckle.  The devotion his gaze reveals is almost too much to handle.  Compliments from me are met with the same exact joy and excitement as when he adds another pound or two to his huge frame.  If the guy had a tail, I knew it would have been wagging hard from sheer happiness at my words.  Both of us always needed post-ejaculation short naps.  It just came with the territory when you were jacked-to-the-max and orgasmed hard enough to shake buildings.  Lately, Frankenpup had started scooping me up in his arms like I was as small as an infant and carrying me to our huge bed for rest.  He did it with ease.  He did it with pleasure.  He did it because he wanted to make sure I knew he would always be my pup . . . no matter how ginormous he became.  We both knew that when we awakened in about an hour, he’d offer his ass to me for plowing.  It was just a guaranteed afternoon delight . . . and a reward freely given to me for helping him grow.   

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

My virtual friend! You’ve out done yourself again. This is a great story with relatable characters and fantasy many of us crave daily! Thank you! 

• Like 1